Desmond is Amazing

Can we talk about this kid for a fucking minute?
>is clearly being abused
>paraded around as some hero gay youth
>desmondisamazing.com/
>check it
this kids is completely destroyed. why doesnt anyone care about this.

Attached: dirty diana desmonds amazing.png (1060x952, 1.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TqjOEKYOav0
youtube.com/watch?v=Ip3N2ItS43s&frags=pl,wn
slate.com/human-interest/2018/03/why-are-a-disproportionate-number-of-autistic-youth-transgender.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Desmond has aids.

Desmond has to wear a diaper from years of abuse

I feel bad for him.

Attached: 1543440407231.jpg (1425x1071, 339K)

provide sauce, this isnt just a shit talking burger thread

Attached: Nazi.png (492x446, 431K)

the ride never fucking ends with these people

Attached: pride kids.png (481x651, 823K)

He does not have AIDS. But he is clearly very ill and being abused. Just look at how thin he is. That is not healthy in a boy of his age.
His parents should fucking hang.

Attached: StopTheFags_NWFeature.jpg (1320x800, 463K)

And I thought the slippery slope was a fallacy years ago.

well.. the kid is obviously fucked
but here the tactics how they do it
it's quite simple
any usual kid wouldn't get so much attention ever

but.. for political reason in particular lgbt agenda any kid would be permitted a lot and given a lot of attention

for any kid it almost impossible to resist all that allowed things and all of the attention

a kid at that age doesn't yet understands what he's pushed to do and simply plays along

basically any kid would gladly parade in drag or even suck a dick if manipulated into such behavior for exchange of allowed freedoms and attention

it's really not a hard trick to pull off.

the problem here is not the kid but the people who are fucked up to the point of doing this to an innocent child.

that kinds of shit should be stop with mass executions of permetrators.. who we all know are a bunch of kikes for the most part but not excluding the others as well

his bio starts with an admission that hes brainwashed
>no 11 yr old says that shit. no 11 yr old should even know about the village people

Attached: desmond.png (1264x211, 28K)

if that could be turned into something more normie friendly that would be excellent

>"He came out of the closet when he was born"
Child abuse

your like in a weird transition period from reddit to chans, i can tell by your fuckin weird typing style but anyways agreed lol

he clearly only acts this way because his young mind has been conditioned to think he is treated positively by his parents if he does this, instead of any actual sexual or gender identification of his own choosing

Just pedophilia statistics could make it work.

Attached: 9350B1FA-634E-43F9-BB6B-0E6711727623.jpg (640x640, 118K)

Have you seen that video where he's with those homos in a house that has "art" of date rape pills on the wall & they're taking about him "taking" his candy. Cuz that's totally how I describe eating candy, taking it.

how does anyone read this and go "yea, that kid actually came up with that shit by themselves" somebody is brainwashing the kid, and admitting it in plain fucking sight and nobody will care as usual

Attached: desmond bio.png (1290x255, 46K)

I read this in the voice of a sassy gay narrator

iv literally tried to use this picture to do just that many many times and they always make excuses for why it wouldnt be evil. basically normies refuse to believe that evil could exist openly like this, they genuinely believe a hero will come in the form of superman or the govt and just automatically stop the evil. to a normie, this is just a cosplay and your a lunatic for seeing any evil.

Attached: 100 men 5 women.png (1456x966, 3.62M)

projection?

I wonder where is he going to end in a bunch of years when he grows up and his parents cant police him around anymore.

wonder what kind of dancing he likes now?

Attached: desmonds bio 2.png (1260x195, 30K)

hes already anaplogetically gay at 11

Attached: demsonds bio 3.png (1328x202, 33K)

He is going to kill himself as soon as he leaves home.
This is so sad.

>tommy dimples
Tommy fucking dimples this is the evil we’ee Dealing with folks

no, I think it's the writing style

These freak have soulless eyes.

All you meme magicians out there, how about associating this sort of situation with Munchausen syndrome by proxy?? Why are you not doing this already??? Because if that isn't what this is, is sure af is what it looks like to ANYONE who knows what Munchausen Synd. by Proxy is. It's just a matter of turning this syndrome into a household name like 'cancer', 'AIDS', etc etc. I am going to start shilling this idea every time the topic of the thread gives me the chance, until one of you autists makes the meme.

Parents of kids like this one = Munchausen syndrome by proxy

iv spent entirely too many hrs on /htg/ and pedo threads, i think im slowly losing my fucking mind.

Attached: deus vult2.png (598x601, 1.04M)

>Parents of kids like this one = Munchausen syndrome by proxy
I just think of them as pedophiles. But you might be right.

>/htg/
What is that?

you'd first need to convince people his parents are harming him through this kind of upbringing
not as clear cut as, say, if his parent were literally cutting off parts of his legs.

pretty sad. parents should be hung for abusing that kid.

This with the “fabricated or induced illness” being transgenderism or faggotry

>you'd first need to convince people his parents are harming him through this kind of upbringing
They are already abusing him. How the fuck is this considered healthy?

old/pol/ shit. we used to actually do things here. /htg/ stood for human trafficking general, we would track routes and compile our findings on pedo systems. i think it still goes on on infinite chan and the other secret chan

>Be desmond
>hit puberty
>see girl
>*twang*
>I've made a terrible mistake

>/htg/ stood for human trafficking general, we would track routes and compile our findings on pedo systems. i think it still goes on on infinite chan and the other secret chan
Damn. I missed it.
Anyway I have spent too much time looking at the abyss so that probably would not affect me that much.

Attached: 1543676866522.jpg (480x600, 44K)

problem was that too many of us involved wanted to circle jerk all day by finding pedo symbols in our towns and shit instead of actually finding evidence of happenings. pretty sure we were infiltrated and fucked with by mossad or cia, and im not some paranoid fuck. just realistic

it nevers stops killing you inside when it involves children. maddie mcann almost literally killed me. my dog saved my life.

They probably are, almost certainly pedophiles. But they are not JUST pedos, they are pedos with Munchausen by proxy.
Calling them out as pedos to the normies is similar to telling a heany smoker ''you will die of cncer''. The smoler will think what most peple think, ''nah, the really bad shit only happens to other people, not to speshull old me''. But if you tell the smoker about the lesser etriments to health etc., of heavy smoking, he might actually think it might apply to them personally. I know this is not an excellent aalogy, ok fine, but what I mean is normies hear you acuse of pedophilie and they feel justified in calling you hater/bigot etc., but if you could meme out to them about Munchausen by proxy in a super effective way, you migh actually bypass the unconcious 'entrenched' defense of the pedo agenda that is very likely in the back of the mind of the idiots who defend this sort of mistreatment and abuse of children. Long reply, i know, but there you have it.

>pretty sure we were infiltrated and fucked with by mossad or cia, and im not some paranoid fuck. just realistic
Everything is infiltrated nowaday. Especially if it influencial like Jow Forums
I think pedo chasing should honestly come back to this board. It kind of dissapeared after the whole Podesta leak shitstorm.

Children are the most pure thing in the universe. It makes my blood boil every time I see this.
That is a good strategy. Do you have any more information about the Munchausen syndrome?

it is clear cut enough to me -and you- and millions of others if presented with a few facts. Not everyone is rotten to the core, quite the contrary. The fact that it is not as clear cut as mutilation is neither here nor there. Psychological abuse is never clear cut.

I see at least 2 women and several men not marked

btw i wasnt being some dramatic faggot lol i overdosed on heroin cuz i couldnt handle the pressure anymore and my dog flipped shit while i was dying so bad that the neighbor saved my life. lol now im back at it. feels like i have to

Attached: NXIVM cult allison mack pizza related.jpg (2000x2250, 1.73M)

You'r both newfags. Stop pretending you are anything but cancer Your posts speak for themselves.

>i overdosed on heroin cuz i couldnt handle the pressure anymore and my dog flipped shit while i was dying so bad that the neighbor saved my life
Damn. How are you doing now, user? Have you recovering or are you still hooked on it?

>Have you recovering
*Have you recovered

Attached: 1516940125622.png (813x644, 265K)

> analplugetically gay

Attached: f73.gif (600x457, 146K)

i was never hooked, just used opiate painkillers for stress relief most of the time. i wasnt heroin level needle hooked. i snorted a line of what i was told was just good ol fashioned h and it turned out to be ultra potent fent.
>mfw
i still occasionally buy pills but no more mystery powders
>also will be looking into this micheal laed guy or howvere its spelled in pic related

Attached: micheal laed look into.png (1288x194, 31K)

>i still occasionally buy pills but no more mystery powders
Good for you user.
You just need clean air and exercise to fight the blackpill. I tell you because I experienced that same feeling years ago.

It absolutely is. What a fucking terrifying statement.

Attached: 1516749849733.png (774x466, 33K)

>hurr durr calling people newfag means im the real oldfag hurrr durr
faggot is in the name retard.

I'm no expert on this shit, there has to be reliable info out there. Very quick rundown of what Munchausen syndrome by proxy is:
I am a sick fuck, I have a kid, and I make him sick ON PURPOSE, in order to garner attention FOR MYSELF from local community, doctors, nurses, etc. Kind of like attention whoring, only thru your child's disorder/sickness. You get the picture?? It is fucking disgusting, I am sure this is what is going on in A LOT of these cases.

>I am a sick fuck, I have a kid, and I make him sick ON PURPOSE, in order to garner attention FOR MYSELF from local community, doctors, nurses, etc. Kind of like attention whoring, only thru your child's disorder/sickness. You get the picture??
Now I understand a lot of things. Thanks for the information user.

More like virtue signalling by proxy. Maybe we just discovered a brand new modern psychological disorder.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1023x804, 83K)

hows it goin rabbi

already?

How do we stop this Jow Forums?

How do we get normies to wake up? Or how do we circumvent normies altogether and just create small societies free of pedophiles?

Attached: 1543691875127.png (594x490, 455K)

>How do we stop this Jow Forums?
Helicopter rides

i want to make love to his tight little boypussy

Pedophile GTFO

That’s lactatia, another abused child

They all look the same. Thin, emaciated and covered in tons of makeup to hide it.
Depressing.

Attached: Palm2.png (1039x907, 80K)

youtube.com/watch?v=TqjOEKYOav0

Desmond interviewed by Michael Alig, a guy who murdered and dismembered his roommate and was in prison for 17 years
This kid's parents should be in prison

I know. I’m gay, this shit is fucking disgusting. When I was their age the only thing I cared about was playing with my legos when I got home. I can’t imagine what fucked up aids monstrosity I would have become had I been raised this way.

he looks like a normal boy (just with aids) put in a dress for likes. he could as well play soccer

can anyone ID his handlers?

I'm in the same jewbook group as his dad.. he is a very creepy looking pedophile..

Attached: 4FB339DB00000578-6132231-image-a-30_1536102812497.jpg (634x398, 71K)

I agree.
>I’m gay, this shit is fucking disgusting
I tend to generalize when it comes to gays. Probably because all the gays I have met were promiscuous degenerates that didn’t give a shit about tragedies like this. It’s kind of refreshing to find a different opinion.

the real and the fake are merging,and memes are the catalist

chill boomer, were all gay on Jow Forums. yor not making connections or speaking to a gay right winger. real people understand that sex stays in the bedroom and isnt a factor in political or any serious discussion unless children are involved

It’s fine to generalize, most gays that are obviously gay ARE like you describe. I, at least I think, don’t appear obviously gay and I really only mention it IRL when it comes up in conversation (such as someone asking me who I’m dating or if I have a girlfriend).
I’d trade gay marriage any day for a stable and high trust society where I have to be in the closet to all others. That’s the way it should be anyways, it really only matters to your close relatives anyways and obviously your lover

I’m not a boomer. I’m just expressing my opinion.
Sounds fine. The world would be better if people were more like this.

Ok Gad Saad
youtube.com/watch?v=Ip3N2ItS43s&frags=pl,wn

Attached: 1489328447117.jpg (850x566, 37K)

Your welcome. If you found it useful, please spread this information, specially on Jow Forums. I am serious about my appeal to meme magicians here. Muchausen syndrome by proxy is a very real thing, and in this permissive decadent society that encourages narcissism, this mental disorder will be on the rise. This has to become a meme. It has to.

Suddenly all those videos of fags being thrown off of buildings in the Middle East seems appropriate

I guess Autists are 5 times as likely to be traps. slate.com/human-interest/2018/03/why-are-a-disproportionate-number-of-autistic-youth-transgender.html

Attached: 1536802350523.png (634x620, 973K)

Reports about this kid say it is his choice.
Parents seem genuine.
In that case, leave Desmond and his parents to develop/work out his life in peace. In the end, it will be they who pay any price if they are doing anything that will harm Desmond.
Neither Desmond nor his parents should suffer from ill-informed abuse from others.

why do they put in those horrifying iridescent blue contacts to do all this freak shit too? gotta conflate it with whitey to make sensible brown conservatives hate them more

This kid is like the antithesis of a shota.
>ugly as fuck
>made up like a clown
>diseased
>3D

Attached: 3948679058.jpg (606x936, 107K)

You're wrong. What you are saying sounds real nice and all, but you're wrong.

>claims to understand sex and sexuality from birth
The parents should be executed

Any Info in the sister? Since the focus is not on her, she may know what they are doing.