GET THIS ON TUCKER CARLSON!
dailycaller.com/tips/
twitter.com/tuckercarlson

CALL LION TED (202) 224-5922

Sign and share the petition:
change.org/p/save-6-year-old-james-from-chemical-castration

RT covered the story yesterday:
rt.com/usa/445172-transgender-child-mom-court/
thefederalist.com/2018/11/26/mom-dresses-six-year-old-son-girl-threatens-dad-losing-son-disagreeing/
dailywire.com/news/38728/mom-says-6-year-old-son-transgender-dad-disagrees-amanda-prestigiacomo
www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2018/november/father-refuses-to-allow-6-year-old-son-to-dress-like-a-girl-ndash-now-hes-been-charged-with-child-abuse
lifesitenews.com/news/6-year-old-boy-forced-to-live-as-a-girl-while-mom-threatens-dad-for-not-goi

>James is a 6 year old boy – his mother is attempting to change his gender
>James prefers to be a boy, but since the age of 3, his mother has chosen to dress him as a girl, and call him by the name “Luna”
>She has enrolled him in Coppell Schools as a girl. He is currently in 1st grade. The teachers and administrators know that he is a boy, but the other parents and students are unaware
>He is undergoing “social transitioning” therapy to prepare him for chemical castration at age 8
>James’ father, Jeff is fighting to protect his son all alone
>His mother has support and financial backing
>The court is requiring Jeff to pay for transgender therapy and the future sexual mutilation of his son
>Courts have enjoined Jeff from dressing James as a boy at school, from teaching him that he is a boy, and from sharing religious teachings on sexuality and gender
>He has been accused of ABUSE for saying that his son is a boy

MAKE IT STOP

Attached: james..jpg (430x497, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

drannemd.com/faqs.html
drannemd.com/docs/Form-Expectant-Parent-Questionnaire.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=B6iTKTp0cTk
usnews.com/best-graduate-schools/top-law-schools/texas-southern-university-03152
faceb_____ook.com/anne.georgulas
archive.is/iSsaO
law.justia.com/cases/texas/fifth-court-of-appeals/2018/05-16-01412-cv.html
twitter.com/DrAnneGeorgulas
archive.is/UfTFM
drannemd.com/
archive.is/Qm7aI
dallascounty.org/services/record-search/
savejames.com/our-story/
childrens.com/specialties-services/specialty-centers-and-programs/endocrinology/programs-and-services/genecis-program
transhealth.ucsf.edu/trans?page=guidelines-youth
youtube.com/watch?v=4LZqQoN-eHY&t=
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Where can I buy good quality ropes?

Is Laura Loomer really planning to handcuff herself to the entrance of the mother's business?

Attached: Childgrove Pediatrics.png (1267x808, 1.19M)

If I was the father and lost the judicial battle I'd kill us both, including the child

Wait, how the fuck is this even legal? Aren't kids supposed to not be allowed to make a choice that has a massive long term consequence in their own lives? I'm not one to think children are clueless brats, and they can have their opinions as well, but you surely don't see a child saying "I want to have sex" and it's suddenly legal to do so, especially when the mother is seemingly enforcing this idea on him ever since he was fucking 3, that's not even old enough to know your own tastes and hobbies well enough.

What the fuck are you guys doing over there? Soon enough i'll be hearing news about pro choice towards allowing children to get married to pedos.

Attached: 1404783157736.png (500x500, 420K)

Come get your baby's penis mutilated at Dr Anne's!

>Do you circumcise newborns? Must I go to a hospital for the procedure?
>Dr. Anne Pediatrics performs circumcisions. Many families prefer that the procedure be done in the hospital.
>drannemd.com/faqs.html
>drannemd.com/docs/Form-Expectant-Parent-Questionnaire.pdf

Attached: 1543660177245.jpg (1883x1308, 200K)

Texas has really gone downhill.

Attached: 1543655945508.jpg (1617x1841, 544K)

Attached: 1543656001382.jpg (1480x1845, 253K)

Attached: 1543656021846.jpg (1477x1862, 251K)

You really want a high quality, kernmantle static rope. I like 12mm. Any good climbing or outdoors shop.

ask the "judge"

Attached: 1543697486354.jpg (960x716, 139K)

>David Reimer
I thought there was some Jewish Doctor involved. Am I in the wrong here, or was Money a Jew? Couldn't find anything about it on his Wikipedia page.

Attached: 1543656040996.jpg (1477x1848, 292K)

Happy Hanukkah

Attached: 1543656062176.jpg (1474x1847, 215K)

>Soon enough i'll be hearing news about pro choice towards allowing children to get married to pedos.
That’s the whole point. Open satanism. Soon we’ll have child sacrifices happening in alleys without any consequences. Graffiti of Moloch on the streets. No more homeless people, because they’re already sacrificed.

Attached: 1543660195595.jpg (1994x1763, 161K)

Some second-hand testimony about the child's preference:
Dad claims child expresses male, also:
“Based on the three occasions I’ve spent time with him, I’d say he acts and looks unmistakably like a healthy six-year-old boy,” a local Christian pastor wrote. “I am praying for James, an average six-year-old boy, a sweet-natured, intelligent, lovable and at this point particularly vulnerable young man, caught up in a titanic clash of worldviews.”
Another family friend, whose children James plays with, agreed. “He specifically and happily referred to himself as a boy,” the woman wrote.
Mother claims child identifies as female, tends to cross-dress and prefer other female-typical activities and interests, child uses female faculties at school including but not limited to: bathrooms, lining up in female lines. Therapist seems to have demonstrated the child's gender dysphoria via a diagnosis, which seems shaky with the evidence we have. (Cross-dressing is not an adequate marker for gender dysphoria, though we do not/will not have access to the therapy sessions or the child's testimony.)
An interesting point would be: mom lets child grow hair out, which child seems to prefer as indicated by exhibit 8 in mothers petition, as compared to his alleged dissatisfaction with the father's insistence and ultimately success in cutting the child's hair. (It could be the case that the child wanted the haircut, and the mom is lying about the child's dissatisfaction, that is purely speculation.)

In any case, chemically castrating a child or giving them puberty blockers is entirely disgusting and should be illegal, given that the child does not have the rational processes to consider the long-term ramifications. Save James from that.

Attached: 1543504041170.gif (258x258, 921K)

Can't spell tyranny without tranny.

End the tranny tyranny, it's being going on a long time.
youtube.com/watch?v=B6iTKTp0cTk

Attached: freemason jester monster.jpg (480x360, 52K)

The boy's therapist

Attached: 1543656423215.jpg (1855x1424, 271K)

Is this type of bullshit just going to become a norm now?
>Kid likes to play with dolls, or does something seemingly considered for girls of any nature
>TRANS! TRANS! CUT OFF HIS DICK! HE WANTS TO BE A WOMAN!!

Also
>child uses female faculties at school including but not limited to: bathrooms, lining up in female lines

Isn't the school an "all girls" school or something from what I read? How is that even an argument?

Attached: 1433881324079.png (530x464, 414K)

what the fuck is going on here? shit if fucking nuts!

The problem is almost all areas of medicine and psychology both agree that gender dysphoria is real and the only way to treat it is to transition. So if doctors conclude that he has it then he must transition.

Its up to the doctors basically. This is established medical fact now and to go against this will be declared a violation of human rights.

Attached: b6fa96196edec1faa7ecfe90b8f28ddc993c47422532eb6eaf8f4ae431dbe902.jpg (743x499, 52K)

Every God damn day I wake up I find a new reason to despise the left. I can't fucking imagine how bad things are going to be in 10 years if this shit continues like this.

Attached: 1532474625119.jpg (1080x1350, 247K)

Holy shit this "judge" went to a BLACK law school that's so shitty it's NOT EVEN RANKED:

usnews.com/best-graduate-schools/top-law-schools/texas-southern-university-03152

She's also a Democrat

Attached: Capture.jpg (532x1270, 109K)

Chemical castration is a violation of his human rights.

Attached: 4f111e1f951b681f44f6ea31d021198bc065b66e2c617218ce862fd6cdf2f334.png (1800x1800, 846K)

Its not chemical castration though its puberty blockers.
And if the doctors and experts agree that its the best thing for the kid then theres nothing you can do.
Keep in mind the ONLY treatment for this is to fully transition.

You're sick, dude.

why doesnt Jow Forums stop this? I THOUGHT YOU WERE ALL POWERFUL AUTISTS YOU FUCKS

Attached: 1542364385743.gif (500x280, 892K)

evil old cow.

Why do woman hate their children?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The mom's facebook:
faceb_____ook.com/anne.georgulas archive.is/iSsaO

Attached: James in Dress.jpg (562x562, 48K)

Over 26,000 signatures

Attached: Capture.jpg (2057x1128, 178K)

>>Kid likes to play with dolls, or does something seemingly considered for girls of any nature
>>TRANS! TRANS! CUT OFF HIS DICK! HE WANTS TO BE A WOMAN!!
Nice strawman, I specifically said I do not agree with any parents' ability to choose for their child either: sex-change surgery, chemical castration, puberty blockers, hell probably even HRT, because the child doesn't have the rational faculties to consider the long-term effects.

I don't see anything in any of the articles linked about the school being all-girls. I'd be happy to concede if you could prove otherwise.

Have any of those Jewish shills over at Infowars chimed in on this?

I disagree with it completely senpai. I just used to be involved in psychology. This shit was one of the reasons I left. But its considered scientific fact now.

Theres no way the judge doesn't side with the mother too. This kid never had a chance. He will transition and kill himself and it will be blamed on society being transphobic

I have some doubts as to the truthfulness of the claims.
Before you start calling JEW on me I should mention that I'm currently in the process of making a video to call attention to this, because if it *is* true it's despicable and the woman deserves everything she gets. Can anyone in this thread give me some 100% incontrovertible proof that the claims made in the OP are factual?
The reason I ask is, I looked up the court records involving Georgulas and found this:
law.justia.com/cases/texas/fifth-court-of-appeals/2018/05-16-01412-cv.html
It's the record of their marriage annulment, and it's judged that Jeff Younger (the father of James) had lied about his past while in a relationship with the boy's mother.
This establishes that Jeff isn't a 100% reliable source, and I'd like some more proof beyond a Federalist article specifically written by an ex-tranny who obviously has a message he wants to promote (bottom surgery is bad).
Obviously I *WANT* this to be true, but I can't shake the feeling that we're being had. The document on the SaveJames website has a Solzhenitsyn quote on the second page, for fuck's sake.

Attached: question.png (1366x768, 161K)

kike shill

STFU kike. We posted the court order

The mom's Twitter:
twitter.com/DrAnneGeorgulas archive.is/UfTFM

Business:
drannemd.com/ archive.is/Qm7aI

Attached: ed8da9a5891abba108400b1304ef.jpg (800x796, 128K)

>Obviously I *WANT* this to be true

Why the fuck would anyone want this to be true?

Attached: 1527921000459.jpg (982x540, 186K)

If i were the dad i would have killed that mother to keep society safe from filth.
Hope he does just that.

Attached: court ordered therapy 1.jpg (1323x1711, 263K)

Remember to tie this issue in with circumcision

Attached: court ordered therapy 2.jpg (1327x1711, 169K)

I'll post a Vocaroo of the voice-over I'm doing if you want proof that I'm not a shill. I don't want to have to issue a retraction if it turns out the people running the GoFundMe are scammers or something.
You know what I mean. I would rather it not actually be true, but I would prefer it actually be a real event and not some scam being pulled by swindlers in Texas.

everybody IGNORE this Jewish shill and read the court order I just posted

post the source of your court order

nevermind

Get a load of this email from the mother

Attached: 1543633900183.jpg (1481x1690, 119K)

The source is on the SaveJames website. I currently have it open in a separate tab. I am unable to locate it in the Texas court records, but I'm still searching.

There are 0 scenarios where chemically castrating an 8 year old is ok.

The second part I remember reading somewhere else, i'm not stating it to be true, since i'm not sure myself.

As for the first part it's just me exaggerating, but it's honestly how it feels like in this case, although it's most likely the mother pushing her bullshit on the kid.
Keep in mind, i'm not shitting on you, i'm talking about the idea itself.

FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL

WE DEBUNKED YOU LAST NIGHT

dallascounty.org/services/record-search/

Attached: 1543640262213.jpg (2680x2338, 312K)

I'm not saying there is. Like I said, if this story is true it needs to be made public, but if it's not, it'll end up damaging the credibility of any site that hosts it (including mine)

I guess the shills are trying to be more low-key tonight. Still licking their wounds from getting BTFO so hard yesterday

>I'd kill us both, including the child
Typical primitive thinking.
If anyone deserves to die it's that sick "mother".

Gotcha, yeah I would agree. It's fairly ridiculous for parents to choose for their children surgeries or treatments like I posted. My opinion is most definitely unpopular here but idgaf, if a kid comes home from school and wants wear dresses, etc, whatever the fuck let him do what he wants, don't chop his fucking dick off about it. Let him get it bullied it out of him or w/e, let him wait til 18.

Attached: 1513047701996.jpg (1200x630, 54K)

How can a doctor do this without violating their Hippocratic oath?

>savejames.com/our-story/
>Doctors chemically castrate children as young as 8 years old
>Search for ‘GENECIS clinic’ to see what Children’s Hospital is doing to kids.

>childrens.com/specialties-services/specialty-centers-and-programs/endocrinology/programs-and-services/genecis-program
>GENECIS Program Mission Statement
>Making life better for children and adolescents with gender dysphoria by providing:
>Access to gender affirming medical care including:Puberty suppression therapy, Feminizing hormone therapy

As you can see in the bitch already has him in fucking dress. She already genitally mutilates boys for a living, of course she'd do it to her own like it was nothing.

>dallascounty.org/services/record-search/
HMM HOW BIZARRE THAT IT DOESN'T SHOW UP WHEN YOU SEARCH FOR IT
REALLY GETS THE OL' NOGGIN JOGGIN

u mad Jew? what the fuck did I just post an image of? Happy Hannukah faggot

The image you posted is of their 2015 annulment court hearing, you fucking retard.

Then why does it have the SAME CASE NUMBER as all the documents posted here? You Jews are pathetic

When they are a fag themselves

I've called the producer of Tucker's show and left him a message to cover this!

Because it is fake. Two separate court cases don't have the same number, which means that the documents on the Save James site are falsified.

lol

>trying to determine the legitimacy/credibility of the mother/father for determining the child's true gender expression
This is a red herring, I would defer to the therapists/psychologists in the appropriate fields to determine whether or not the child actually has gender dysphoria. Perhaps for a child, more than one, or two, diagnoses should be necessary? Maybe. But hearsay from the mother or father isn't going to push this along.

There IS, however, a moral dimension to this. Either it is okay for the parent(s) to make the decision of chemical castration/puberty blocking/sex change for a child, or it is not.

I would say it is not.

he can suck my cock any day of the year.

Give me a fucking answer, shill.

Unless the annulment and custody issues are part of the same family law case. I'm not a lawyer but this would make sense, but it depends on the state.

When shills try to poison our work here with lies, it just makes me more motivated to expose the truth

Great work. I left one on Fox's general line. Can you post the number for Tucker?

sucks that our society has come to this but the kid looks like a fag already so his life was doomed regardless

Ignore this Jew. If those documents aren't coming up online it's because it's family law and it's sealed to protect privacy. We obviously got them from the father.

Children with persistent gender dysphoria are characterized by more extreme gender dysphoria in childhood than children with desisting gender dysphoria.[7][8] Some (but not all) gender diverse / gender independent / gender fluid youth will want or need to transition, which may involve social transition (changing dress, name, pronoun), and, for older youth and adolescents, medical transition (hormonal and surgical intervention). Treatment may take the form of puberty blockers such as leuprorelin, or cross-sex hormones (i.e., administering estrogen to an assigned male at birth or testosterone to an assigned female at birth), or surgery (i.e., mastectomies, salphingo-oophorectomies/hysterectomy, the creation of a neophallus in female-to-male transsexuals, orchiectomies, breast augmentation, facial feminization surgery, the creation of a neovagina in male-to-female transsexuals), with the aim of bringing one’s physical body in line with their felt gender. The ability to transition (socially and medically) are sometimes needed in the treatment of gender dysphoria.

The Endocrine Society does not recommend endocrine treatment of prepubertal children because clinical experience suggests that GID can be reliably assessed only after the first signs of puberty. It recommends treating transsexual adolescents by suppressing puberty with puberty blockers until age 16 years old, after which cross-sex hormones may be given.[9]

The University of Washington is leading the largest study of transgender youth ever conducted. The study, known as the Transgender Youth Project, looks at 300 transgender kids between the ages of 3 and 12. Researchers hope to follow the children for 20 years.
>Transgender Youth Project, looks at 300 transgender kids between the ages of 3 and 12.

Attached: DrAnne-LO-FF-high-res.png (1600x670, 297K)

Exposing the truth doesn't work when your story is bogus. Yes, giving HRT to an eight-year-old and cutting his dick off is child abuse, but using an unverifiable account of something that may or may not have happened is a great way to de-legitimize your argument. Stop being an idiot.

Also, it's always part of the same court case. You file a petition for dissolution or whatever and everything else that happens is part of that same case. This kike has no idea how our system works, probably using a proxy from Israel

>we obviously got them from the father
Citation needed, idiot. Why would the father give sealed court documents to his friends to set up a website to support him? He'd be in violation of the law.

Despite advances in youth care that include the use of puberty blockers and hormones in adolescence, many transgender youth (particularly transfeminine youth) often experience genital dysphoria that results in significant anxiety and depression, and has been reported by many youth as a barrier to quality of life. The ability to develop skills and experience in social relationships is negatively impacted in those youth with genitals that do not correspond to their gender. High school is a time when young people begin to explore intimacy, as well as experience their own, and each other's physical bodies. For transgender adolescents, the very idea of sharing intimate space with a potential partner is often overwhelmingly terrifying, since their transgender status can be disclosed in an instant if their bodies are inadvertently exposed. For many transgender women, this disclosure has resulted in physical assault and all too often, death, at the hands of an angry partner. For many youth, social situations and dating are foregone, and the opportunity to learn necessary social skills during this stage of development is lost. Both the Endocrine Society Guidelines and the World Professional Association of Transgender Health (WPATH) Standards of Care version 7.0 recommend deferring genital surgery for both transmasculine and transfeminine youth until the age of 18 years. As youth are transitioning at increasingly younger ages, genital surgery is being performed on a case-by-case basis more frequently in minors, in order to address the issues mentioned above.

Attached: 3ffcaa9a302484b4c8204a380ed8db7e_400x400.jpg (400x400, 20K)

No it's not fag, most kids with gender confusion revert to their actual sex by their teens, if this is even what's going on this case, assuming the mother didn't groom him because she wanted a pet tranny. Which is highly likely as she diagnosed him at fucking 3 before he could string a sentence together.

Signed, and donated. I really hope this gets stopped. That poor boy will be dead by 16 if hes forced to do this against his will.

Youth with gender dysphoria often experience significant trauma at the onset of their endogenous pubertal process.[6] Not uncommonly, gender dysphoria first emerges with the onset of puberty. The development of secondary sexual characteristics can be the solidification of an undesired physical developmental process for those with a gender identity that is incongruent with their assigned sex at birth. With the high frequency among transgender youth of mental health challenges including anxiety, depression, social isolation, self-harm, drug and alcohol misuse, many providers view early treatment as life-saving.

For those youth on a transmasculine spectrum, puberty begins with the development of breast buds at approximately age 10, though a large cross-sectional study demonstrated that 10% of Caucasians, 23% of black non-Hispanics, and nearly 15% of Hispanics had Tanner 2 breast development by 7 years of age.[7] For those youth who identify on the transfeminine spectrum, the first sign of puberty is enlargement of the testicles to beyond 4 mL in volume, with an approximate average age of onset of 11 years. Development of undesired secondary sex characteristics related to natal puberty can have profound negative psychosocial effects and for many, are a source of great distress.
transhealth.ucsf.edu/trans?page=guidelines-youth

Attached: 101-Reservoir-Dogs-quotes.gif (500x200, 1006K)

Over 28,000 signatures now

Kike shills on suicide watch

Attached: Capture.jpg (2082x903, 141K)

In order to avoid the development of undesired secondary sexual characteristics, GnRH analogues ideally are initiated at the earliest stages of puberty (Tanner 2-3).[11] There is a role for using GnRH analogues in youth who are in the later stages of pubertal development, either for induction of amenorrhea, or to halt ongoing development of undesired secondary sex characteristics. In addition, GnRH analogues are an effective complement to estrogen treatment in transfeminine youth, given that estrogen alone, at physiologic doses, is typically insufficient to adequately suppress testosterone production (see below). Youth cannot remain on GnRH analogues alone indefinitely, as bone mineralization relies on the presence of sex steroids. While clinically becoming increasingly common, the impact of GnRH analogues administered to transgender youth in early puberty and

Attached: thisMess.jpg (299x168, 8K)

Gender-affirming hormones may be added to GnRH analogues to assist in the development of feminizing or masculinizing features in transgender youth. While the current Endocrine Society guidelines recommend starting gender-affirming hormones at about age 16,[11] some specialty clinics and experts now recommend the decision to initiate gender-affirming hormones be individually determined, based more on state of development rather than a specific chronological age. (Grading: X C S).[12] Factors which support consideration of hormone initiation prior to age 16 include:

Length of time on GnRH analogues - for those youth whose endogenous puberty is suppressed in the earliest stages of puberty, waiting until age 16 to add hormones means a potential 5-7 year gap, during which bone mineral density is only accruing at a pre-pubertal rate. This could potentially impact peak bone mineral density, and place youth at risk for relative osteopenia/osteoporosis.
Experiencing puberty in the last years of high school or early college years presents multiple potential challenges. The emotional upheaval that occurs for youth undergoing puberty happens normally at 11 or 12 years of age. For those youth who struggle with emotional lability at that age, they do so in a relatively protected environment, regulated by parents/caregivers, and without access to potential dangers such as motor vehicles, drugs, alcohol and adult (or almost adult) peers and sexual partners. Having the physical appearance of a sexually immature 11 year old in high school can present emotional and social challenges that are amplified by gender dysphoria.

Attached: 1504922023052.jpg (465x808, 152K)

Is any of this shit actually true? Looks like a blatant scam to get people to donate

I'm really glad to see you kikes are getting this desperate

Transmasculine youth who have undergone endogenous puberty commonly experience significant chest dysphoria, and may engage in inappropriate methods of chest binding. Binding with duct tape, ace bandages and plastic wrap can all lead to serious medical complications. Even well fitted chest binders are hot, uncomfortable and make exercising difficult. Male chest reconstruction is a medically necessary part of phenotypic gender transition for many trans-masculine individuals. While increasing numbers of insurance companies are covering the cost of male chest reconstruction, there are often arbitrary barriers to surgery citing that youth need to be at least 18 years of age prior to undergoing this procedure. Providers should participate in appeal processes so that patients can undergo chest surgery. There are currently no available data that report the positive impact of male chest reconstruction in minors, although a study is underway now.

Attached: clear.gif (2x2, 67)

Maybe it isn't, who knows? I like to develop my opinion about the situation via assuming that it is true and looking at the facts presented. That's how you build your worldview.

Tucker's producer is Bradley Wells

2one2 twenty four seven-5657

>anyone who shows the slightest bit of skepticism or preference for empiricism is a kike
classic Jow Forums

Attached: 1534479126549.jpg (228x216, 10K)

No, he'll kill himself before then, because pumping a child full of female hormones will cause mental imbalance.

youtube.com/watch?v=4LZqQoN-eHY&t=
It's a fucking CHILD. There's no gender dysphoria. It's called being a child. Eat a bullet if you think there's any credibility to the mother. I don't vouch for the father's character but I don't vouch for genital mutilation either.

Attached: 1543610761989.jpg (480x480, 34K)

no one kill this disgusting monkey?

Based and Redpilled. Doing God's work user

This is the kind of thing that I would imagine would push a man to braking point. This is the kind of thing that will make people start killing reporters and judges, politicians and law enforcement officers. Do they want war?

Fuck off pedo