Is there a positive side to 'men going their own way' or just the general removal of women as a focus in life for you...

is there a positive side to 'men going their own way' or just the general removal of women as a focus in life for you? what are they?

or are you reactionary entirely to the outside forces? i never cared much for women but it was just sort of a societal thing that we look to them and build our lives around trying to date, but as soon as I hit 20 i just stopped caring. i had dated so much and thought 'ill just take a few months off' and here i am 6 years later and im still single and much more happy than not. as time goes on i just get more interested in my masculinity and other relationships outside of the romantic. I am becoming increasingly interested in platonic male friendships, extended family, religious groups and mentorships.

when you 'go your own way' or simply are unable or unwilling to date women do you gain anything from it yourself (im asking you personally not from a societal or culture standpoint).?

Attached: smug (9).gif (400x332, 1.97M)

voop

Vaginas are gay

i like dating women even though theyre retarded. i have nothing to lose being as i have no money or career and i already have a record, so none of the things mgtows talk about really apply to me

My unserstanding is that its a state of self ownership. You dont live to perpetuate the system you live to improve your life via self actualisation. Improving mind and body. The key tenets are never commit or live with a woman. Dont comform to social norms if it doesnt suit you. In order to escape the red pill rage you need to focus on a difficult goal and go after it. Plenty of mgtows still fuck women lol

Artificial wombs combined with gene editing will be far more efficient for reproduction than dealing with biocunts.

Attached: futureofwomen.jpg (1957x1296, 1.16M)

>(im asking you personally not from a societal or culture standpoint)

that has nothing to do with what i asked.

Independence and autonomy

no

MGTOW are the feminist equivalent of men. This is removing yourself from the gene pool. And you people are retarded, have children and accumulate resources for the coming war

Lol the key difference is mgtow believe in self improvement and femenists dont.

Hur dur have children and be a slave to a system that is fucked. Once you have a kid to a woman she can run you life.

you want to elaborate?

I use the principles where they benefit me alot of mgtow stuff is well thought out.

>I use the principles where they benefit me alot of mgtow stuff is well thought out
this doesn't answer my question at all its like you fuck heads can't even read.

i asked:
>is there a positive side to 'men going their own way' or just the general removal of women as a focus in life for you? what are they?
all you said is 'i use the principles' now.

what do you invest in, what do you do to enrich your life and give it purpose. the whole idea is to not let your purpose be defined by women, which is great, but what do you fill that with on a personal level? for instance:
>I am becoming increasingly interested in platonic male friendships, extended family, religious groups and mentorships.

I did read and answered your question. At a later stage in life, i moved accross the country, i went back to uni to get a degree (i like learning) and started doing combat sports (bjj). Before this i was ready to settle down, had a house and a good job in Info tech. Your also reducing risk by not having realtionships. The key is find the meaning in your life OP dont assign the greatness locked within you to the pursuit of women. Invest in yourself not in women.

No muh bigtoe is bad. It’s male feminism.
I’m a dedicated single. Had enough of living with women. I’ve spent 7 years doing this and it’s been the time of my life. I had three children as a teen. There’s no reason for me to be made miserable and poor by living with one woman. I enjoy the company of women and meet a lot of them. It’s great. What more can I say.

>MGTOW are the feminist equivalent of men.
This is something that a crypto-feminist would say. Let me ask you: Do you think women should have rights?

>Being afraid of Women.

The absolute state of white males.

> dont assign the greatness locked within you to the pursuit of women. Invest in yourself not in women.
I don't, and haven't for over six years. i just want to have a deeper conversation about what meaning people are finding in their lives but people like to list arbitrary simple sounding things, often just 'hobbies' and say that makes up for it, and I have a hard time believing that. relationships provide an intensity and when i see people talking about how stress free their lives are because of a lack of women and they aren't passionate about anything enough to really elaborate on it, it give sthe impression that they aren't fulfilled at all, they are just 'comfy'.

>what more can I say
what fulfills you and why

>i had three children as a teen
im interested in this story for tangential reasons, how did this all go.

I have a lot more money, and I'm a lot happier than I was when I was chasing pussy.

Im not affraid of women, im affraid of going to jail because of #metoo or not paying child support or some other gay family court situation.

>all i got out of this was money
so you do nothing to enrich or fulfill your life?

I just can't tolerate being in the presence of others for more than a couple of hours at a time, and seeing as the few women I've ever been with are exceptionally clingy, I just can't do a relationship without going mental. I'm also overweight, pushing 30 and ugly as balls, so any woman actually worth being with (who might actually bring something to the table and not just be a user) isn't going to settle for me.

I don't plan on having children. I'm half Irish nigger, half Slav, 100% sperg with zero life skills to pass down and tons of addictions and mental illnesses in my family history. I should not be reproducing.

I'm an artist, so as long as I have enough free time to draw and make music I feel very fulfilled. Women took time away from my creativity

Im just killing time until anime becomes real

Attached: make_anime_real_brother.png (601x441, 613K)

When your passionate about something and that thing turns out to be built on a foundation of lies, that annihilates your soul. I still have intense experiences with women i just never open up or let them have access to my heart of wallet. You see my things as just hobbies because you arent into them. I get it...like i said find your things....something you can be passionate about...try new things you never know what might resonate with you.

Then pay your child support like I do and date your hoes until you find that one hoe that you want to be your hoe for life.

If your excuse is " oh but i dont wanna be falsely acused of rape " I'd might as well not go out this saturday night because I dont want to be mugged.

Attached: 1525520646192.jpg (960x960, 88K)

relationships often distracted me from creative pursuits as well, I can't remember a single relationship that survived a large project of mine. what kind of art do you do? can you share it? I'm tryign to see what fulfills people in this thread but the majority of responses aren't very passionate, so its hard for me to grasp what anything truly means to them if they treat it like its no big deal.

>When your passionate about something and that thing turns out to be built on a foundation of lies, that annihilates your so
I understand this deeply. My father left for a year when I was a child and in an attempt to bring him back sooner (he was stationed in greece) my mother faked having a stalker. She set it up to look like our house was broken into and her panties were strewn about the place, with me and my brothers as the ones who would stumble upon it. She painted this narrative of a man living in a car on the hill behind our house for a year and it gave me this deep anxiety. As I grew older that segued into a desire for that kind of adrenaline so I developed a fascination with the macabre and horror stories about stalkings and murders and such. It was so intense that I very often wlil spend an entire day just listening to creepypasta, real life accounts of stalking and scary movies, literally from the moment i wake up and all the way back into my slumber.

I found out recently that the whole thing was faked, it wasn't until about 6 months ago that this came to light. It created a bit of an identity crisis for me. I considered myself a bit of a diamond, something that had to be polished to get something beautiful out of an ugly situation, but to learn that I am artificial, that the events were faked and orchestrated but irreparably damaged my body chemistry (giving me a real addiction to adrenaline) was rough.

cont.

>You see my things as just hobbies because you arent into them.
I see them as just hobbies because you describe them as just hobbies. you don't give any indication that they are fulfilling. fulfilling things tend to inspire passion and when you list them off like nbd its hard to imagine you are passionate about them. what makes them fulfilling?

bump

what fulfills me? I don’t know but I do know that living with a woman just because of the period of infatuation you get with each - just a game - is torture. You’ll regret buying into the big love meme later on. I always did.
I don’t think everybody can or should live like this though, obviously civilisation collapses without the family unit.

Can't really share any work here because it could identify me, but primarily psychedelic colored pencil illustrations (I've also painted a few commissioned indoor murals). Art has always been my passion, and it's what I was born to do. Relationships, on the other hand, have brought me nothing but pain and misery in the long term.

Martial arts are the ultimate vehicle for self improvement, it is my opinion that men derive meaning from two things solving puzzles and creating, Brazillian jiu jitsu represents a human chess match to me at the higher levels. when your just starting out it is an adrenaline fueled dog fight. The beauty of the art is that it shows you that brute force isn't always the best solution to all situations. It teaches you to think under pressure, there is also potential to get fitter doing something fun. I used to outdoor rock climb and it gave me a similar buzz but i change my hobbies around from time to time as i get more and less passionate about something. At the end of the day you if you focus on self development you will always be in the drivers seat, people cant deceive you, take from you and then be enriched without you, you control the font of value and people need to come to you to drink from it.

>You’ll regret buying into the big love meme later on. I always did.
user I haven't dated for 6 years and have noted many times that I live a rich and fulfilling life and find meaning in other relationships and went on to talk at length about some scenarios. its like you are willfully ignorant.

its a shame you wont share them here, it feels like you are depriving yourself of something that defines you.

i enjoy your expansion on the interest in it, but it still seems so mild if you switch it around from time to time. its hard for me to get a sense of something you are proud of as opposed to just mildly interested in. its a start though.

each man travels his own path, i still enjoy women but i don't attribute lifetime value to any woman. I would be right on board with the family unit if women where. You cant have a family with just one person being committed to traditional values.