Liberals will defend this hatred, bigotry, and discrimination

>A Harvard graduate student was told she has to move out of her apartment after her roommates found her legally owned firearms “uncomfortable” and anxiety-inducing.

>Leyla Pirnie, a 24-year-old Alabama native, told the Washington Free Beacon that she felt roommates violated her privacy after searching her room without her consent and then confronting her over gun ownership.

>“When I asked them why they were in my room to begin with, they each came up with completely contradicting stories (none of which made any sense), but one comment struck me in particular: ‘We saw that you had a MAGA hat and, come on, you're from Alabama… so we just kind of assumed that you had something,'” she said.

foxnews.com/us/harvard-grad-student-told-to-move-out-of-apartment-after-roommates-find-her-legally-owned-firearms-uncomfortable

I want off this ride.

Attached: maga-hat.jpg (875x492, 32K)

>>A Harvard graduate student was told she has to move out of her apartment after her roommates found her legally owned firearms “uncomfortable” and anxiety-inducing.
her fault for sharing an appartment with people who hold different political opinions

bump

>Liberals
They aren't liberals. They are leftists.

>MAGA hat
>gun owner

maybe she shouldn't have been fucking retarded

>Anthro
Kill yourself. Way to defile that magazine.

shouldn't you be prepping your wife's bull?

what's your FA?

She probably got the apartment by responding to an ad looking for roomates.

I smell a lawsuit in the works.

The irony is that the Left doesn't see that they are in fact fascist.

>support the president
>get kicked out
mutts btfo, you can only worship israel

Attached: 1542539656732.jpg (740x1024, 120K)

i cant wait until the superbug comes and i get to see all these thots crying on their dead bed on twitter while im safe and comfy in my bunker

Attached: coffee sip.jpg (332x332, 18K)

How ironic...for people who speak so much of tolerance, it would seem the left are in fact not very tolerant at all of people who disagree with them.

Attached: 1480031969759.png (807x935, 208K)

Bongs BTFO you can only worship Allah

Lmao

Ought tof have appealed directly to emotion and say she's terrified of an ex abuser.

Was this off campus? Goddamn I'm harder over the fact that she can legally possess a gun than I am for the girl herself. Spent 4 years at Dartmouth in the state with some of the most lax gun laws in the country but couldn't ever own a gun on campus. Made my blood boil to hear retards talk about gun control like they knew shit.
>Tfw at least I'm not a retarded bitch who gets anxiety because of the fact that she lives in the only country in the world where she has the right and ability to defend herself with such ease

Attached: goodman.gif (307x292, 2.69M)

Not really.

Private property is private property. If it's legal, then it's legal.

>Rifles through your stuff while you're away
>Uses what they find to tell you to leave for making them scared
MAYBE YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN LOOKING THROUGH YOUR FRIENDS' STUFF WITHOUT HER PERMISSION THEN, HMMMM?

Attached: 1526166337764.jpg (460x460, 109K)

dat negroe already grew boobs

Attached: 1482329551519.png (400x518, 171K)

The ironic thing being that I'm sure there's some knives in the same place.

If you're dealing with 1 on 1 in the house, a knife should scare you just as much as a firearm if you're irrationally afraid of weapons.

Why are you staring at underage negro tits?