Christianity will save the Wes-

>Christianity will save the Wes-

Too late ese

Attached: 1543092300744.jpg (750x916, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4S5x2lYFkt4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*sniff*

there needs to be a civil war. stop being such pussies. even france has come closer than us.

>Preaching on campus area.

Attached: 1518637058046.jpg (550x422, 35K)

slide thread sage

BBBRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Can someone shop my cock going into that spicy Latinas mouth and/or ass

>problem glasses

Attached: download (77).jpg (247x204, 8K)

Friends church really tries hard, they really do. I don't know why. Nice people, very kind. They don't deserve this

The insufferable cunts have to preach their semitic tripe everywhere. It's all they do, circlejerk and preach.

that's an indian I think.

I have every intention of raping women once the social contract is null and void.
Liberal women are such an effortless lay on dating sites/apps, I can imagine it being far easier at point of gun.
They can so easily wear a patina of strength and boldness in times of safety and ease; once this is gone they will return to cowering in fear holding one another.

Attached: Lint Roll Ski Mask.png (500x565, 68K)

Civilization needs to collapse first.

I love how ugly thots are obsessed with identifying themselves as worthless attention whores

Attached: 1542044636345.gif (498x280, 2.55M)

Honestly, I think we need to look to our ancestors who abandoned their degenerate homelands and crossed the seas to settle a new world.
>1620 part 2, this time without the niggers and jews

Attached: 1535569529145.jpg (1485x2025, 413K)

Its all good they always post pictures of chopped up babies on Bristol board to piss off the feminists and atheists.

Baby murdering liars and degenerates brainwashed by Kike frankfurt school lies deserve to be made to feel uncomfortable

Support agenda 21 goyim

I hope she gets stalked by 10 thousand bobs and vagines then.

Based. Those girls are probably fun to party with.

Anyone who sides with the guy is confirmed for having no female friends.

It's ironic that if anyone tried to start a militant movement against the ZOG, the evangelicals would be the first to denounce it in the hopes of gaining homo liberals approval.

Non cucked Christians need to figure out a way to disassociate with jew loving neocon Christians.

Is that Flash Gordon? Who's the pilgrim on the left? He looks based AF

why do girls think its cool to act slutty?

It's already happening, user. The kike is openly trying to shut down Christianity and advocating putting anti-Semitic warnings on the New Testament. It's literally only a matter of time.

>t.

Attached: 1543106146137.jpg (989x550, 52K)

D*mn atheists cucks, I'm gonna get back into preaching in public out of spite for you cucks. This is a sign

Because their IQs are lower than the cucks who belly up to them.

>Too late ese
It probably is.

a woman displaying her ass is feminine, submissive, sensual, erotic and beautiful.
these women are being feminine. this is jew subterfuge.

It gives them instant attention every time and never gets old

20% of americans have an IQ below 85. subhumans must be kept in line through force

you're stupid.

I know but if someone IRL tells me they're Christian I automatically write them off as ab "please accept me I'm not rayciss I swear!" christcuck. Unless they have a confederate flag on their car, look redneck or some other signifier it's always safe to assume that they're basically 1 step away from being a liberal.

Fuck off pagan cuck

Attached: 1543532126523.png (912x757, 1007K)

>that whole sign is fucked up

source

>was christian

That guy only hand picked what he thought is appealing. Choice of words is also irrelevant to catch the eye of modern day casuals.

who the fuck wants to submit?

quietness? really? with social media raping our lives?

Keepers at home should be re-worded. sounds like they are in jail. beauty is good, because its a casual eye catcher, but can reel them in to read the fine print for beauty to emanate from personality and then modesty would actually be where physical beauty comes into play.

motherhood is normal.

submission and quietness, even as a guy, you can miss me with that shit.

you're a simple minded genius

Christianity is an empty vessel. I see so many leftists use it as an excuse for multiculturalism and faggotry. I know coalburning whores with Bible verses on their insta pages. Christianity is cucked now.

Agreed but for whatever reason a large amount of people refuse to let it go.

Agree with your sentiment but please refrain from swearing. Sometimes we might when we're angry but it should be easy to refrain on Jow Forums, and Jesus will appreciate it

Would you still sniff if she busted a load of shit out that ass?

Really makes me want to impregnate my wife with God's son and raise him like a cuck

Being god's ''cuck'' would be an honour. Are you kidding me? Not at all the same as being a real cuck. It means he thought you were a worthy father and your wife is a worthy mother

The preacher’s beard looks kind of Amish.

Attached: 1538004112820.jpg (1064x800, 213K)

Respect to that guy.

I hope that stupid brown girl gets raped to death.

>It means he thought you were a worthy father and your wife is a worthy mother
>So he impregnated your wife and made you raise another god's son.
Kek'd

oh shit the twitternigers are going to be fucking pissed at this

Why is abortion legal, when they dont want to support a baby
But its illegal to genocide welfare niggers, if i dont want to support them

Attached: download (1).jpg (825x593, 74K)

What if you went up and grabbed her gash \\m//

I need to hang out on college campuses more

too much ass

Can anyone give me a whitepill on women getting screwed over in the future by some event? I need hope

It's called the misandry bubble
A lot of females on r9k are scared of men killing them if they go out in public wearing cute things like skirts but I think they could be shills

all out civil war roll

as a country we pay more money to subsidize white farmers and their useless products that nobody want's to buy

it happens all the time. remember how all the jocks and popular kids at school ended up miserable and lonely and all the nerds ended up with high paying jobs and are now super popular and everyone wants to hang out with them

Rollin checkm

From the movie "A Man Called Peter"

youtube.com/watch?v=4S5x2lYFkt4

Attached: 01E59B07-0E45-431B-8E9E-3DD9A0869B82.gif (415x415, 1.77M)

Attached: 1536622684885.jpg (400x300, 14K)

Indian woman learning the way of the roastie and presenting her {{{vagina}}}

Attached: 209824529874.png (383x512, 337K)

Attached: 1541822467558.jpg (2556x1886, 1.54M)

atleast he tried.

Only if there's another man's cum mixed in.

stfu flipbro or vpnfag

>who's the pilgrim on the left?
The Witchfinder General

Do you want Jow Forums to become Jow Forums too?
Isn't enough that it already became b, adv, k, ck, fit, his, tv, lit, fa,...?

You have to be false flagging as a christian. Only them you can seem that "devout" a while being heretic at the same time.

holy shit its like chris-chan

Freedom of speech is freedom of speech. This those thots were out there with a sign that said "Sex work is work," and you went up and trolled them they would scream assault and dox you and send the outrage mob to harass you. But, it's fine for them to destroy signs they don't like and scream in people's faces because they have the moral high ground.

These busted up sluts preach rape and patriarch and how the government should have more control, yet you complain that a lone hero tried to save them?

I agree modern women are beyond saving, but he at least gave it a shot

user, I...

Attached: E3505B97-481D-4518-9F7F-70F2D0DE51DD.png (768x1024, 1.6M)

>you will NEVER look as cool as pilgrim guy

I really want to walk around in that outfit, shooting any witch or nigger I come across.

LITERALLY Flash Gordon and Solomon Kane

What did I say that was heretical? I said it wasn't being a real cuck

Attached: 1527088706278.gif (500x273, 554K)

Even more

Attached: 5345987345.jpg (750x916, 493K)