"Quelling" Islamophobia

"the liberty of all is enhanced when new freedoms are granted to individuals."
POWERFUL
youtu.be/9tTthZjIINE?t=2486 @ 41:26

Expanded quote:
"Those of us lucky enough to benefit from Canadian liberty's many blessings need to be strong and confident custondians of its character- inclusive freedom, expansive freedom. That is the Canadian idea of liberty- the idea that the liberty of all is enhanced when new freedoms are granted to individuals."

>but liberty means everyone has equal rights to themselves and their ability to act (including speaking)
I suppose its challenging for conservatards to understand- we're all "born scientists," but you chose to devolve into a rural/suburban retard.

The fact is that we will not fall into the politics of fear and division. We'll continue to stand up for middle class Canadians and those working hard to join them.

Attached: handsomePM.jpg (232x217, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hes right. We all deserve the liberty to talk about how awful semitism is without having our social lives threatened by it.

stick to fucking terriers in the shitter, commie

Attached: 1541986485804.png (1744x1275, 1.96M)

McGill in Montreal is where MKUltra was run by the CIA

Trudeau was programmed there

I wish this fuck head would stop cramming chinks into my country

Attached: 1538067901772.png (1398x1172, 1.57M)

"Everyone is born a scientist."
-Trudeau

>I wish this fuck head would stop cramming chinks into my country
t. Chink

MKUltra is not real.
You can't make someone think X or Y.
MKUltra is simply a failed government effort propped up by our otherwise-unfathomable destruction of our civilizations.

Umm, Jews are good. But I can agree with the rest.

Get woke, go broke

>Freedoms are granted to you by the government

lol fuck this faggot. Before the charter we were free to do anything that wasn't explicitly prohibited. wtf does he mean by expansive freedom?

so a bunch of nothing meant to sound profound and deep

>wtf does he mean by expansive freedom?
He means that liberty (respecting each other's autonomy) can be 'enhanced' by giving new freedoms (given that he's already referenced liberty, we must assume he means 'permission to violate liberty) to some.

Seemingly, everyone also missed the logic of his Infrastructure Bank- "increasing returns in bad times" for Canadian funds...given taht the government has no ability to increase profitabliity of investments, the bank will simply launder money to those they choose to help. Hell, they even met with a teacher's union (Ontario) the day they announced the plan!

>It's nothing
The opposite of nothing...

He means that liberty (respecting each other's autonomy) can be 'enhanced' by giving new freedoms (given that he's already referenced liberty, we must assume he means 'permission to violate liberty) to some.

so he wants to give other rights to violate others library in what way?

If you give you have to take it from somewhere. Freedom and liberty is evil, just like saints. The rule of universe is where you are born, that belongs to you, you decided 100% everything there and no man's liberty or freedom can decide on your land. Indians can liberate themselves or any other migrant on their own land.

>rights to violate liberty, like what?
The RIGHT to not be discriminated against for being Islamic. They are contemplating legislation to curb religious discrimination. Yet the text only references Islam. And it came soon after one of our false attacks on an Islamic kid.

You know what I'm talking about. But why so many Americans (and leafs, too) are daft to "what's so bad about increasing some people's freedoms" is beyond me.

If you don't discriminate on your land you are cutting your own liberties and own view of life on your land. If you aren't a racist on your land you are exterminating yourself on your land. If you give to foreigners on your land you have less on your land. Saints are evil and saints are cucks. The greatest freedom, liberty and democracy is to kill migrants, that's how peace is created on planet the fastest, each having their own land.

Attached: INTERVIEW8.jpg (1200x937, 158K)

construction workers

Attached: [email protected] (613x344, 34K)

There's no such thing as giving to others in liberty, even less that giving being decided by somebody else than you. The problem is people aren't owners of own land, instead politicians, capitalists are owners who rent out land, telling us we are liberated and citizen. You clearly aren't a citizen if you don't decide over land. Voting for 3rd party aka politicians isn't deciding. Deciding is deciding, like everybody on certain 10 square miles voting for laws, not people. It's totally illogical for people to vote for people, that doesn't even makes sense.

>on your own land
Exactly. Discrimination is the source of life, and is allowed on one's own land. But people support government discrimination (making people slaves to themselves, funding those who discriminate against them (taxes)), while disallowing personal discrimination. Totally backwards, and anti-life.

>Saints are evil and saints are cucks.

Do you mean that to achieve wealth, you must kill, and then you can enjoy? (Do you mean 'cucks' as peaceful?)

>construction workers
From what I gather, that is not a real quote.

And even if it were, the cities can keep their migrants. Migrants don't want rural and cold.

It's hard to argue with his points, because he doesn't make many strong ones. Mostly empty platitudes.

>Canada is good yay
agree
>Racists who hate all muslims are bad
sure
>I am on the left and I oppose the right, and I have a history of doing so
yep, he does
>Montreal and Toronto are multicultural
agree

There are only a few things I could nitpick, like when he ties liberty and diversity together, in reality they are unrelated. I don't see Trudeau as a great defender of liberty. But it's pointless. The speech prepared for him is just checking boxes to appease his audience, he is well-practiced and good at it.

Meh.

Government's job is to execute orders of people in democracy.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy
>Democracy (Greek: δημοkρατία dēmokratía, literally "rule by people"),

People are rulers in democracy, not politicians or capitalists/investors. West doesn't understands what liberty and democracy and freedom means, but keeps talking about it.

>The problem is people aren't owners of own land
Do you mean that people have no right to have their own rules (liberty) on their own land? IMO this is what made the sovereignty of America's states special- it gave people a marketplace of laws they could choose to live by.

>people (citizens) having people (politicians) decide, doesn't make sense

This happens because of the growth of regulations and laws. In a society that respected liberty, would not be an issue imo.

>discrimination is bad
Eat a rock, leaf.

>speeches mean nothing

While I agree that speeches don't reflect Trudeau's thoughts, they do represent what government does- because the speeches appease people who vote for government.

No, i mean simply people aren't owners of land. It's that simple. You aren't even owner of 1 square mile, you aren't a citizen, you are a cattle, you are replacable. Own land, then you decide, then you don't pay tax, then migrants don't inhabit your land. Obviously somebody is renting your land and housing to migrants, look it up who owns land in city, those are responsible, since importing migrants isn't enough, somebody has to sell migrants land, housing and food. This is why capitalism loves supermarkets so much and hates collective food production, since supermarkets sell to every migrant, while collective only feeds itself by what they produce themselves.

Why would i human vote for another human? That means i don't decide, that other human decides. Totally illogical Ameribullshit nonsense democracy.

Nearly every crap idea of the past 2 centuries has been based on this blank slate assumption.

>your land
True, government owns all land.

>collectives don't sell outside of collective
If you mean cooperatives, then not. But perhaps your 'collective' is different. Do you have any in your country or near you?

Liberty is advocated on an individual level. Group liberties are still oppressed. Our ethnicities are in chains, unable to protect themselves as they have always done. They are overcome by propaganda and demoralization.

"Born a scientist" is not "tabula rasa."

Humans have sensory responses that shape their actions, and people call these instincts. There are no instincts, only reflexes and conditioned (by sensorary response) reactions.

Freedom.... except

To buy an affordable house
To not be a minority in the country founded by your ancestors
To not have to share a government with 3rd world street shitters
To not be compelled to subsidize the breeding of third world street shitters
To teach your kid there are 2 sexes and not have your sniveling little shit of a public school teacher put insane garbage into their heads
To change your tampon in a bathroom free of mentally ill men
To use public transit without being assaulted or catching a stray bullet
To enjoy a drink on a sidewalk without being ALAHU AKBARRDDDD

Probably has to do with assholes I would imagine?

It's actually more complicated than that. Government rents you land for taxes and they get financed by investment from taxes or lobbying(corruption). Government buildings aren't quite the same as public buildings and btw politicians aren't owners of government or public buildings, they are just employed there, so even government and public spaces have private owners. Trump isn't owner of white house or senate buildings, he's just employed there. Trump isn't owner of money or federal reserve, he just uses owner's money and does business with those folk. So then people say that white house was build from taxes or something like that, maybe so, but who manages money? Taxes are money too, then we come closer to rulers. So in capitalism money rulers are rulers of countries and they also want to be owners of every building and land. Government is a puppet show. In a way people basically pay for shit, but money is pointless, what matters is that somebody works for money. They force you to work for money, money circulates by you paying tribute to government and pay for white house, some other worker builds. So then why do we need money and politicians? We don't, workers do all the work at end of the day anyway.

>need to be strong and confident custodians of its character

so literally the opposite of what Trudeau is doing?

Attached: 1533587490292.jpg (500x486, 48K)

>workers vs non workers
Type of work (labor vs non labor) doesn't mean one is a worker while the other is not.

>forced to work for money
To pay for your land, sure. But outside of that (small) amount, you're free to trade with others. Thing is, money is efficient, thus everyone uses it.

Rare Pepe!

>opposite of what Trudeau is doing
Prettymuch.
Canada is becoming a shithole. Time to move to the US soon.

Rulers of money increase inflation to prevent you from buying land and house or to acquire too much money, since then you become dangerous to them, you challenge their rule. Funny how inflation doesn't influences salaries to go higher, quite convenient, isn't it?

Work is and always will be producing physical reality. Joggling around with different types of money in money system isn't production, that's exploitation. Sliding value up and down is exploitation, not production.

"new freedoms" aren't freedoms, they're old ideas that have been proven death, and are shunned by any sane society.
>Sure, you Can do it, but why would you?

Bureaucratic work is work.

You're missing the point. Liberty is incompatible with granting new freedoms.

taking a percentage on gun point is extortion, not work.

Is that what his hair looks like when it's long? Is he a Jew? That's what my hair looks like, am I a Jew? I pretty much only see that type of loosely curly hair on Jews.

>My government has seen fit to grant it's subjects "freedom"

PROTIP: If the government grants it, it isn't free

I would argue that his governing and his message are quite aligned. Clearly far from Harper's "hide everything" policies.

How is more restrictions mean more freedoms?
Are you fucking retarded? Do you not understand what freedom is?

You will call me "Sexy Butt Best Lover and Empty My Bank Accounts Please," or I will have you arrested for Hate Crime, OP.

The Spaniard has this as well. He may be Castro's son, though he might just have picked up some sand-nigger from before the years The Hammer drove them out.

Buying and selling will never be production. Bureaucratic work by who? If i got a collective of 50 people on 10 kilometers then they do bureaucratic work very easy, they don't even think about it, but it's very complete, everything got their signature, they decided all, that's good planning and good bureaucracy. When political government of democratic republics does bureaucratic work they don't know me and didn't ask me or my collective, they simply make assumptions and making assumptions is again not work, that's again not democracy, that's again asking some research statistics, instead of receiving exact number of trees, apples, bread that needs to be produced. Research and competition is waste of time, you ask people what they want and that should be the law in that collective. Ask another collective of 50 people, that's the law there, they might have decided to wanting different things. The point of grouping with people is to gain something, not to crawl in mud of complication, misery, cheating and money gambling.

Democratically authorized extortion is work. If you don't believe in democracy then good luck finding a better system which doesn't extort.

>countries don't have the right to exist

>Buying and selling will never be production.
Buying/selling is a product in itself.

Holy shit I've never actually watched him speak before because LMAO canada but Jesus Christ this guy is snarky smug raging faggot. Who actually voted for this poor excuse of a man?

i grantee you in 9 days hes going to make it a human rights violation to deny any migrant entry and citizenship and also make it illegal to trash talk government policy on mass replacement migration, punishable by jail time

he'll give a speech saying that mass replacement migration from the 3rd world is Canadian culture

Attached: shaka.png (791x597, 206K)

>Democratically authorized extortion is work
LOL, it's exactly why the US chose republic, instead of democracy, at founding. Because democracy shoves toward devolution into Gibs at the expense of the other guy (see France).
I don't believe in democracy, thanks.

Trudeau doesnt know what hes doing, do he?

Buying and selling is money and money isn't work. You can push around numbers as much as you want, if nobody creates/works for that money then nothing exists.

>countries exist before their people
LAWL

>9 days
Significance?

IMO it's only a matter of time until voting for certain parties is a hate crime.

Not sure why people hate Kings...perhaps it's that Kings don't allow the poor to harm the rich.

>Trudeau doesnt know what hes doing, do he?
He's taking orders from the people. The blind leading the blind.

>trucking is value
>selling is value
Just harder to see than growing potatoes.

>don't allow the poor to harm the rich.
Or perhaps it's because Kings in any other environment would just be poor?

>Or perhaps it's because Kings in any other environment would just be poor?
If the King kept the peace without extorting 30% of the rich's wealth to the poor, then the King would have money.

I don't need money to grow potatoes, i exchange seed for another seed or maple syrup, plant some plant, it grows. Are you owned/decision maker/producer of food/housing and are you owner of land? If you answered no to all then you aren't a citizen, this is why they can replace you any day, since you are nothing but a number in your buy and sell system. The most basic production is food and shelter, some would also say clothing. It's really food and shelter. If you don't control food and construction materials, then you are nothing. Of course it's important you also control land under your feet. Everything else is just less than 5% important.

So only non-whites can have that kind of hair? Fuck

>if you can't work alone
>then you're a citizen

Liberty does not mean one must separate from all others.

>most important is food/shelter, rest is less than 5%
People prefer working in current society. You can have what you want in any jungle.

hes almost guaranteed to sign and enforce new UN Charter declaring that it will be considered a human rights violation to deny a migrant free entry and extend the definition of "hate speech" to include any anti mass immigration criticism, it also dictates that the agreeing nation shut down and censor any news publications ect. that publish anti mass immigration material using the extended definition of hate speech as legal justification

if i recall correctly the signing is in morocco in 8 or 9 days

This UN rules-based-governance thing I heard about seems absurd.

it is absurd, its Trudeau wet dream come true

Nobody said you should work alone, you can, but that's why we have collective, where 50 people vote what to plant, what to build and grow. But these days you could dig your own sewers if you want, you got enough tools and knowledge to look it up. Who says you need to be separated from others? I can invite people, have tourists. Important part is that you decide over land, housing and food, not some politicians and capitalists(money). We can always exchange between different collectives and countries, important part is that people decide what to exchange from bottom layer to upper layer of international trade. Now we have reverse scenario, international trade decides the lower layers and they sure can't read everybody's mind or satisfy everybody. Only vote for everything in collective can satisfy everybody and build it up to international level of cooperation, not selling or buying. You exchange products or material for another material or product. Why need money or needing to sell own land? You sell land, housing and food production to be controlled by others, not good, you are a cuck.

>mfw our governments want governments

It's almost as though they missed the point of what a country is.

They assume responsbility, then try to pass it off on others- the boogeymen they can then blame.

>muh anti-industrial revolution
Rand was right.

Attached: aynRandSerious.jpg (266x190, 6K)

We can have industrial revolution by people deciding. There's no need for fat boss and international investor to give orders. Government is who governs. Your government surely doesn't governs over market, they are cucks to international capitalistic interests. If you want to be cotton nigger for some factory boss to produce sweaters for Africa, be a cuck, i rather produce out of cotton for my own usage in own town. There's no need to satisfy growth for whole planet, we need what we need in collective, nothing more.

Workers choose bureaucracies and factories for efficiency.

He looks like a trap

There's nothing efficient about making assumptions what large quantities of people need based on one guy. That's totally illogical. It's also totally illogical to grow for other countries, but then somebody would say we do this for money, yeah, but money is also totally illogical. You have dumbass bosses who took credits, hired workers, didn't produce profitable output, not you have debt, then they need to export and grow beyond country needs, the problems just get bigger, solutions none, end state of you is sell everything, your land, your race, your nature, your dignity, everything, so you can dance for money, THAT'S THE ONLY FUTURE in money growth, whole universe won't be enough for you to dig out of this stupid system.

>my country
You're an Inuit then?

fuck off shill

>not you have debt
*now you have debt

Hello jew

>believe in conspiracy theories
>or you're a shill
Nice circular logic

>dig out

Money is not a system like a whole. It's the lubrication of trade.

There will be 'collapse,' only gradual change.

Output is not limited to traditional work- that which someone can see.

He cares an awful lot about Islamophobia but nothing about the grocery rape leafs are forced to endure every time they enter a grocery store.

Fortunately, Uber Groceries is coming to Canada, where a friendly Pajeet will now personally hand deliver your food for just 10% extra, and plus 20% tip of course. Of course Pajeets will never steal your groceries.

Attached: $46 roast selfdeau beef.jpg (936x857, 441K)

>"the liberty of all is enhanced when new freedoms are granted to individuals"
Freedom and liberty are the natural state of Man - not crumbs to be handed to obedient slaves by the prancing bastard spawn of a tyrant and a sex-crazed whore.

Attached: It's beautiful.jpg (728x455, 69K)