Russia Investigation

Alright boys why is the Russia investigation against trump a scam?

Attached: download.jpg (299x168, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/07/22/a-review-of-the-doj-fbi-fisa-application-release/#more-152035
thenation.com/article/mccains-kremlin-ties/
youtube.com/watch?v=WV9J6sxCs5k
theintercept.com/2016/11/01/heres-the-problem-with-the-story-connecting-russia-to-donald-trumps-email-server/
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/pentagon-and-intelligence-community-chiefs-have-urged-obama-to-remove-the-head-of-the-nsa/2016/11/19/44de6ea6-adff-11e6-977a-1030f822fc35_story.html
archive.is/m7Bpo
washingtonpost.com/politics/who-is-source-d-the-man-said-to-be-behind-the-trump-russia-dossiers-most-salacious-claim/2017/03/29/379846a8-0f53-11e7-9d5a-a83e627dc120_story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=MNxEDomUlXw
google.com/amp/s/theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/07/22/a-review-of-the-doj-fbi-fisa-application-release/amp/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's not

/thread

>Alright boys why is the Russia investigation against trump a scam?
Translation: Mueller's on a Witch Hunt and Hillary Clinton is the Witch. He's also the special prosecutor I promised to appoint. This whole thing is a hoax because the whole world is convinced he's coming after me, when in fact he was appointed by my DOJ to help me take down the swamp. I interviewed that Marine Veteran a day before he got appointed.

Attached: 1521266497572.png (1222x438, 92K)

political theater, not a scam

FISA warrant to investigate trump was based on a discredited "Trump dossier" paid for by associates of the hillary campaign. so from the start it was a fraud

what else makes it a fraud?

>Russia investigation
Is going to last for the entire length of Trump's presidency. He gets a second term? It'll continue for the duration of it. He doesn't? It'll quietly fade into the background and everyone will forget about it. Purely just a way to weaken the current administration by leading midwits to think "investigation = automatically guilty".

Sage and ignore.

i'm probably the only person that knows more about this subject than even the president

it's not a witch hunt.. it's political theatre to justify past actions and to safeguard their domestic agents

the president is just a scapegoat

First Post, Gayest Post

Any investigation should be against Hillary and Obama, not Trump.

Attached: 1384735512567.gif (413x192, 1.27M)

Basically this black guy is trying to convict me that the russia investigation is completely true and soon trump is going to be indited. what citations or sources do you have to back your claims?

Yes, because Russians just wouldn't do such a thing!

There is a third option. Investigate ALL of them.

((they)) had to be the first to act so that any subsequent investigations would seem reactionary and lead people to believe the 2nd investigation to be false.

this is why they seemed to be desperate to "Get Trump" and still do.

they are betting on clogging up the airwaves with Bob Muellers special investigation until they can win in 2020.

fpbp
rules are the rules.

A FUCKING LEAF

Get your second-rate donut shop out of my fucking state, syrup nigger.

here's what ((they)) are hiding

Grand Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini was murdered on US soil in 1989.

it starts there. There are missing parts of the story of Oklahoma City and 9/11 that begin with the killing of the Ayatollah.

no evidence that Russians interfered with the election
nor any evidence that Trump had anything to do with russians besides regular business

where is your proof?

You mean, start investigating Hilldawg and Black Jesus. Trump is fully investigated, and it boils down to some confusion over when to end a tower project with Russia, and nothing more.

All that fool Mueller is doing is trying to extract more process convictions from inconsistencies in the testimony.

Attached: 1385971230227.jpg (352x350, 28K)

>no evidence that Russians interfered with the election
Plenty of evidence, but they details are highly classified. Stop being retarded.

>Trump is fully investigated
False.

>it was the Russians the exposed the DNC/Clinton attempt at rigging the election

>prove a negative in a country where you're innocent until proven guilty, and no charges have been leveled anyway

Go be gay somewhere else.

Attached: 1417994150708.jpg (502x432, 58K)

You make me even more ashamed to be Canadian, faggot.

I think that was his point, you utter retard.

so you dont think trump is anyway is tied to russia?

where is the crime?

the rules say there needs to be a crime for there to be an investigation
last time i checked, embarrassing democrats on election day is not a crime

tons of people in his cabinet and family members have been charged and found guilty with corroborating with russia

Name one

It isn't.

Paul Manafort, his previous campaign chair

>Plenty of evidence,
>retarded

>corroborating with russia
Even if this were true- not a crime

Oh he's retarded, no surprise here

DNC severs were never turned over to proper authorities for a real investigation

>muh russia
you dropped this, faggot

Attached: kisspng-aluminium-foil-tin-foil-hat-5afd9743977986.5275836215265687716205.jpg (900x440, 138K)

what about Rick Gates and George Papadopoulos who both were charged with giving false statements to the fbi?

i need citations and facts to disprove this, im trying to win a debate to a nog.

So like I see a bunch of people assuming that evidence they wanted to build a Trump tower in Moscow and do a publicity stunt by giving the penthouse to Putin or whatever means that Trump rigged the federal election with Russia.

How does that make any fucking sense. Is there some hidden link I'm not aware of or are these people just autistic?

>tons of people in his cabinet and family members have been charged and found guilty with corroborating with russia
False. They've either been charged with crimes committed before trump ran for office or lying to the fbi. No one has pled guilty to this imaginary collusion you leftists have been screaming about.

>George Papadopoulos
Oh the man who was illegally spied on by the obongo admin? Also you answered your own question.

wheres the proof obama spied on him?

I hope you're b8ing and not retarded. The proof has been out since the election.

theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/07/22/a-review-of-the-doj-fbi-fisa-application-release/#more-152035

The press and all the checkmark twitter shills are so invested in the narrative that it doesn't matter what it is, if the words Trump and Russia are in any way connected it will be portrayed as the final nail in the coffin, until it fizzles out and they move on to the next BREAKING STORY.

“Lads”, “Boys”...what a bunch of real queer lingo the ‘tard babies on Jow Forums have. It’s always so predictable. Dump is the most criminal POTUS in history by far...straight up mafia...he’s the head of a family of grifters. Nothing but a con man like Bernie Madoff. He’s a traitor who’s months away from being forced from office. How? Simple. Indict his kids and name him as an unindicted coconspirator who will face prosecution the moment he leaves office. The deal? Resign and avoid all of that...don’t and prepare your ass for dry insertion. Trump’s crimes to name only a few will be: Conspiracy against the USA, numerous counts of obstruction of justice, other conspiracy charges, fraud, bribery, abuse of power, money laundering, tax invasion/fraud, perjury, witness tampering. You Trump supporters are the stupidest of the stupid...real shit brains. Buckle up faggots...Trump will resign by summer.

>theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/07/22/a-review-of-the-doj-fbi-fisa-application-release/#more-152035
i need more proof that the russia investigation is a sham, give me sources where are they whats your investigation against it?

because he's got inside men letting us know that it isnt, and we should trust what they're telling us.

Because prejuries and obstruction of justice... like what the hell are those, am I right?!

Attached: nixon-trump-tease_askpxe.jpg (1480x832, 195K)

>conservativetreehouse
thats not a bias website, nope.

Attached: 1425234337864.jpg (564x570, 54K)

No...you’re fucking stupid as a sun bleached 4 month old dog turd.

Nope. All you need is that pic and the word faggot. Then you tell them that collusion isn't even a crime and laugh.

Conspiracy against the United States of America is a crime. That’s the collusion stupid tween.

Read this article, note the date.

thenation.com/article/mccains-kremlin-ties/

Answer following:

Who was FBI director then?
Why does McCain get free pass?
Why does Podesta get free pass?

Why did it take until 2015 for these 'crimes' to become a big deal?

What of Clinton, her foundation and Uranium One?

What of Bill Clinton taking half-a-mil for speaking engagement for Kremlin-tied bank?

Do you think it might be related for the CIA/State Department larp in Ukraine?

youtube.com/watch?v=WV9J6sxCs5k

Pro Tip:

The big deal isn't the fact that Nuland said, 'Fuck the E.U', like the TV told you, it's the fact that Nuland and Pyatt are picking the new government.

theintercept.com/2016/11/01/heres-the-problem-with-the-story-connecting-russia-to-donald-trumps-email-server/

That should get you started.

Attached: mcain_bined_in_ukraine.jpg (600x438, 30K)

Why did the DNC not allow the FBI to investigate the alleged Russian Hack into their servers and instead have a Ukrainian outfit do it?

Attached: cs.jpg (225x225, 4K)

How did Veselnitskaya suddenly get admitted into the States after years of being denied? Who is she connected to? Any orgs funded to do oppo-research? Senators (hehe)?

Attached: veselnitskaya-mccain.jpg (1173x682, 95K)

Why didn't Obama have the balls to fire Admiral Michael S. Rogers?

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/pentagon-and-intelligence-community-chiefs-have-urged-obama-to-remove-the-head-of-the-nsa/2016/11/19/44de6ea6-adff-11e6-977a-1030f822fc35_story.html

FPBP, leaf wins it, Trumpists are downright fucked.

>le Q meme
Please take your Alzheimer meds, boomer

All you need

archive.is/m7Bpo

>archive.is/m7Bpo

Marble Framework, anyone?

washingtonpost.com/politics/who-is-source-d-the-man-said-to-be-behind-the-trump-russia-dossiers-most-salacious-claim/2017/03/29/379846a8-0f53-11e7-9d5a-a83e627dc120_story.html

Who was a major source for the dossier?

How did people who knew the source describe him?

>“He’s an opportunist. If he sees an opportunity, he would go after it,” said Tatiana Osipova, who was a neighbor of Millian’s when he lived in Atlanta and who in 2006 helped him found a trade group, the Russian American Chamber of Commerce in the USA. Osipova now lives in St. Petersburg but has remained in touch with Millian. “He’s a fun guy, a smart guy. But always talking. He talks so much s---.”

>Russians told Trump about all the illegal things Hillary did (didn't happen but who cares if it did)
>Arrest Trump for collusion (not a crime)
This is Alinsky tactics on steroids.

Attached: download.jpg (540x960, 48K)

Get down to basics, who funded Christopher Steele?

what is the importance of the dossier?

Because killary and her cronies are the people that actually colluded with Russia and others, and it's just projection being used as deflection.

All i know, is everyone says Trump is bad and racist and a bigot, so therefore, orange man very very bad. Im not sure why I dislike him, but it seems like the right thing to do. Over 2 years later and still no evidence of well...anything? Thats just because the russian bots encrypted the evidence. Oh dont worry Drumpftards, hes going down this time for REAL I MEAN IT!!!

deep state is butthurt rusher played the entire west

trump's senile and the rusher investigation is going to shape up to be everyone playing trump because he's an old man who doesn't understand how the internet works so when rusher said they would do xyz for him he said OK because he's a blowhard, but not because he wanted to betray the country on purpose

the shit is going to fall just short of his doorstep, neither he nor anyone in his close family will go down

Well, in a fair and just country, it would probably be tossed out for being the bullshit, spouted by a bullshitter, collected by a guy being paid by a firm being funded by a lawfirm that is paid by a political candidate, but, you know, the TV tells me it's super-serious stuff.

I mean many times cases get thrown out of court because due process wasnt followed. I would think its the same thing here.

Speaking of that source and the dossier's importance...(pic related)

Attached: C3DS6WYVYAAJPDC.jpg (1200x1070, 151K)

What does "tied to Russia" mean?

>corroborating
That doesn't even make sense. I assume you mean colluding but no one has been convicted of that. They got someone for tax fraud which all wealthy people do and everyone knows it.

Having doughnuts with its President?

Attached: Schumer-and-Putin.jpg (400x456, 45K)

>I swear this time it's really over

Is this the new copypasta to replace that 'know the best part' faggotryy?

It’s very simple. What is the alleged crime?

Taking money to ensure natural resource go to those who *really* paid while in a governmental job? Using your spouse's speaking engagement to cover up some of it?

Attached: 1489359291158.jpg (785x1264, 127K)

Because the POTUS gets to decide foreign policy and Russia hasn't been "The Big Bad Guy" since 1991

Promising 'more flexibility' to a Russian diplomat?

youtube.com/watch?v=MNxEDomUlXw

Attached: flexibility-obama.jpg (296x178, 37K)

>Suspect #2 is the key

Attached: D27A034E-9A2F-44A7-A324-1588CB2DDBA2.jpg (1280x714, 50K)

Should we go in to how Page and Strzok tried to influence the nation's politics?

Page: He knows. He just got handed a note.

Strzok: Ha. He asking about it now?

Page: Yeah. It was pretty funny.

Q has stated explicitly that Mueller isn't /our/guy. He will be prosecuted for his involvement in Uranium 1.

If you're going to talk shit about something, at least know what you're talking about ffs.

Attached: file.png (702x216, 21K)

>plenty of evidence
Tell us some.
>but its classified
Fuck off. Therr have been so many leaks, falsehoods and retractions by the media you canr believe if there was any evidence (((they))) wouldnt have plastered it everywhere.

>I can't look at an article that links to evidence and make up my own mind

Attached: 14muye.jpg (600x400, 44K)

Why isn't it?

>a few russians made some facebook ads

wew lad, we're hitting levels of election interference that shouldn't be possible

Give this a read:
google.com/amp/s/theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/07/22/a-review-of-the-doj-fbi-fisa-application-release/amp/

I hope he gets in trouble, not because any of it's true, but because he backstabbed all his voters and immediately switched sides as soon as he was elected, as shown by his cabinet and actions since he was elected. Fuck all you retards who still like him after two years and he has done NOTHING for you. NOTHING.

2 questions for your friend
1. Why hasn’t carter page been indicted?
2. When Cohen flipped, why didn’t he say he’d been to Prague?

Attached: 53F393EE-94BC-452B-BF17-1E08B1C09565.jpg (621x803, 472K)

Alexa play despacito

It builds a case using sources. Try and refute it. Or put on your pussy hat and pout.

Attached: 6C16AA6A-F6C5-4EDF-B260-A0D4F27DAFE9.png (1080x1569, 794K)

>leaf wins it

Attached: 598D2E28-435F-4074-AA92-605472F45724.jpg (514x388, 160K)

Two years of every intelligence agency and media company and journalist in the western world looking for proof of it and they've found none. Several of these sources have admitted as such too but it's always been downplayed. It's rubbish.

It is however, along with general Trump-hate, amazing for ratings and sales so it makes money, and since that is all that media and mainstream "journalists" care about they'll keep pushing it.

It's the insurance policy that Strok bragged about in his texts. Nothing more nothing less.

what proof do you have for this madness? no one on the internet seems to share your opinion.

CNN telling them how to feel is much easier than thinking.

Attached: 1539689593718.jpg (408x431, 12K)

Very true

why is cohen going to prague significant?

it would give the dossier a tiny bit of credibility, a very tiny bit.