*SMACKS LIPS*

*SMACKS LIPS*

Attached: 1533423310372.png (605x671, 303K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zPyqUaiYalI
borgenmagazine.com/cannibal-warlords-liberia/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is Liberia, Alex.

>mfw Liberia

Attached: 1542765003037.jpg (456x810, 27K)

Alt-history?

So...the story of Liberia?

We wuz kangz n shiet niggu

Attached: 1518865816151.jpg (620x480, 45K)

So... literally Liberia?

>be slave
>newly free
>have no money
>no skill outside being lawn equipment
>no resources to trade
>can’t read or write
>suddenly have country to run

Wow can’t wait to see how this plays out.

It's called "Detroit"

"Freed slaves have their own Country"
>It's called Haiti right? It's a shithole.

I already saw the first season, actually it happened before TV was invented. Still going today actually.

They should start a national football league, a real one where it's nation vs. nation. Should be a good game.

Attached: 1235.jpg (886x625, 200K)

Fucking this

>mfw only successful country ruled by blacks is fictional

Let's be real. US imperialism would swallow such a country back up within a generation or two. It'd probably just end up DELAYING civil rights, if anything.

I love Liberia's county flags.

Attached: hFH6VIw.jpg (1280x853, 43K)

>"Detroit"
Spit tea out at that
LOL

Liberia wasn't a real black country. Real black countries haven't been tried.

I only wish that this was real. I would gladly sacrifice Georgia, Alabama, and Mississippi if it meant they all would fuck off and not come back. They can even have parts of South Carolina if they really one, maybe parts of Charleston?

Attached: 1920px-Flag_of_Lofa_County.svg.png (1920x1152, 69K)

They did that in Fritz the cat, and it was 100% accurate.

All the niggers in the US were given the State of New Jersey as their own country.

It was littered with crime, drugs and the constant blame of the white man.

Attached: 1362245584695.jpg (322x210, 19K)

>2017
Wtf when is kangzland gonna fucking come out

Attached: 0B32D4AE-4176-4DC7-85C6-FEB272F79272.jpg (267x242, 37K)

it was called Liberia it was a country in a box and niggers ruined it

Attached: OK_bro.jpg (192x283, 10K)

Attached: TSxIEDj.png (1000x600, 25K)

funny how niggers or SJW cucks never mention this place, wonder why?

Attached: 1532654022172.jpg (1358x1087, 419K)

Attached: lr-ri.gif (324x216, 2K)

Uhhh -didnt they get their own country?

I dont want them to have their own country, I want them to share a country with all the soys that champion them.

if they make it realistic like pic related ill watch

Attached: 9d5zu3x610h01.jpg (669x549, 56K)

Attached: 1344290255440.jpg (500x334, 34K)

>need to buy some hard to find pens from Amazon
>see this thread
>cancels order
Why do you do this to me?

Liberia????

Shit, that photo looks like West Baltimore.

reality truly is stranger than fiction

Attached: QNocN35.png (1000x600, 23K)

I thought this was some dumb meme bullshit so I looked it up and it's actually real. I can't believe it, those must have literally been made in MS Paint

fpbp

Attached: 1362245586367.jpg (251x300, 32K)

please be real please be real please be real please be real

Attached: download (19).jpg (229x220, 11K)

These are way older than MS Paint.

Attached: main-qimg-46c0466811bbf5b5c37a2ea6edaaaf6c.gif (324x216, 4K)

Why call it Black America when they can just call it Zimbabwe?

There are worse things that actually are real user

youtube.com/watch?v=zPyqUaiYalI

I've been saying we should do this for years, give them Louisiana.

>hot & muggy as fuck, their favorite kind of weather
>all the food there is drowned in pepper and hot sauce
>both land and sea routes for trade
>already like 85% black anyway

Put the handful of black intellectuals/influencers in power, give them some gibs as incentive to move there, and let them manage themselves. We'd have to build a huge border wall around it too, to protect them and ensure no whites go in and try to steal their culture.

Wakanda: New World Edition shiiiiet

>a fucking star

>Wow can’t wait to see how this plays out.
ITS LIBERIA, IT EXIST

>It's called "Detroit"
ITS LIBERIA, IT EXIST

They would just ruin it and then move to the USA because "escaping from violence".

Attached: XjHCAop.png (1000x600, 16K)

Smith and his crew met with several warlords, but spent the most time with General Butt Naked—infamous for fighting completely naked in the war apart from shoes and a gun. This was a ritual that was required of every member of his army and was implemented as the general believed once stripped down, no bullet could affect his body or his men’s bodies.

Liberian generals go by names that are meant to incite fear in enemies. Others include General Mosquito (because mosquitoes bring malaria), General Rambo, and General Bin Laden.

General Butt Naked was enthusiastic about speaking with Smith, emphasizing that he wanted to spread the word about the conditions in his country. He wanted to the world to know about the suffering of the people, accusing the United Nations of not doing enough to help.

On the other hand, General Butt Naked, who now prefers to be called by his given name, Joshua Milton Blahyl, spoke openly about his atrocious war crimes. He noted casually that before battle, his army would sacrifice an innocent child and then proceed to drink the blood to prepare for the gruesome fight ahead.

Blahyl slaughtered countless people in the war, and yet his war crime charges were recently dropped. Blahyl claims that this occurred because he is a reformed man. Taking Smith to his church, where he is a preacher, Blahyl gave a sermon on forgiveness and mercy despite the horrors of one’s past. He also helps rehabilitate children who are ex-child soldiers, many of which served under him. While some Liberians worship Blahyl for his complete transformation, others are not convinced. While talking to Smith, Blahyl explained how someone had attempted to assassinate him just the day before.

Smith summed up his experience in Liberia, describing the country as a “post-apocalyptic Armageddon with child soldiers on heroin, cross-dressing cannibals, and systematic rape—total hell on earth.”

Attached: Cannibal Warlords Of Liberia.jpg (1078x516, 152K)

If only this were true. Can we make this reality please? At this point I'm willing to let them take parts of America. Let Calexit happen and send all the nogs there.

DIS RITCHEA IS OUR FEWCHA! THANK YA MISTA BEEZOSE!

So, Haiti, Jamaica, Barbados, so on...

Are you joking? How about they fuck off to all the countries they already have. There are some right there in the Caribbean.

>I've been saying we should do this for years, give them Louisiana.
ITS ALREADY HAPPENED AND IS CALLED LIBERIA

>Mad Max is real life in Africa

reminds me of this one

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_War

Attached: 4776682209_531db28585.jpg (324x216, 16K)

Attached: 93MKUkx.png (1000x600, 5K)

based

Attached: freedom.png (1312x343, 76K)

Liberia was actually doing well for itself when it first started. Wealthy blacks from the US moved there and tried enslaving the native blacks. Shit broke loose and ruined everything

why dont you shop at your local white family owned business you lazy fuck

not even gonna hate on that idea and hope it is subliminal to their groupthink and we can free ourselves from their goddamn crime.

seriously, you fuckers can pick any state literally but it can't be majority white. at least 50 percent both ways or whichever largely black populated state so as not to disrupt our whiteness in progress , then you all need to migrate there and start your little black starter state.

how many years will you use white training wheels or will we wuz kangs manifest itself in an all black American state quickly ?

tune in to next weeks episode of - Gibs of Satisfaction

What will happen in the show
>Nigs get own country
>Everything is perfect
>nigs enslave some whites to show them how it feels
>YTE PIPO come to ruin the utopia so nigs have to fight
>Nigs are heroes YTE PIPO are bad
>Rinse, repeat
Cant wait to read about how great the show is and how it's white's people's fault that niggers are niggers.

Attached: 2hlf6gawj6c.jpg (399x400, 47K)

It's called Liberia staring General Butt Naked

Attached: generalbuttnaked.jpg (2000x1049, 193K)

You fags got the Man in the High Castle already so what's the complaint

6000 hours

Will Black Amazon use a wagie cage or will the power of Soul stop them from creating the sickening torture device?

underrated post

Looking at these evokes a tinny, chintzy version of "Stars and Stripes Forever" played with recorders and thumb pianos and underlayed with incongruous Congolese drums for some reason

Attached: 1543159732732.jpg (568x539, 148K)

The country's name is "Liberia".

I see. So it's a horror movie directed at blacks. It should be really scary for them, the idea of having to live alone with no non-blacks to sponge off and blame for whatever they pull out of their collective assholes.

why do they always smack lips? is it because they are so big and fat?

You mean, like Liberia?

Will they have cannibal warlords?
Please tell me they will have cannibal warlords!

Attached: Indelible.png (1148x646, 1.1M)

Another Jewish produced show made to dehumanize whites and put niggers on a pedestal. Are you faggots too dense to see this?

I lubs me sum Liberian BBQ!

Attached: niggercannibal.jpg (580x435, 60K)

*record scratch*
Yep that's me. You're probably wondering how I got myself into this situation.

Why is that nigger holding up a green australia?

Attached: 1541885486124.jpg (288x402, 76K)

Is that nog wearing a hoop skirt slip?

(asking for a friend)

But freed slaves did get their own country, it's called Liberia

they will have cannibal warlords
user delivars

Attached: wheee.gif (320x240, 1.28M)

>that poor truck.
>It was probably loved and cared for by someone, but now hasn't had an oil change singe the Clinton administration.

Another country for niggers to ruin.

Just read the history and ya you do have a point but the problem is that the country still went to shit

Learn to read faggot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberia

I watched a 'journeyman pictures' documentary on this dude. He became a preacher after being 'that guy'. He recounted how he would slit the throat of a young girl and drink her blood before going into 'battle'. It's allgoodnow though, cause he a preacherman.

>free slaves get their own country
The question is "what is Liberia, Alex?"

Attached: liberia.jpg (1600x1200, 460K)

>The question is "what is Liberia, Alex?"
Exactly what one would expect.

fpbp
spbp

>needs the power of fiction to make this story happens cause real life (libera) didn't work out well

True freed slaves getting their own nation after the civil war has never been tried.

just imagine being one of those kids
imagine your entire race being so retarded that you need the media to lie to make you look better
imagine having such a disasterous genetic makeup & historical background that people literally need to advertise lies to make you look like a normal, functional person
just fucking imagine
yikes
I honestly feel bad for them; the pity I feel for a retard who pisses his pants in public, is similar to the pity I feel for this entire group of 80 IQ slave-race abominations
Non-black Americans don't like them.
Real Africans think they're abominations due to their mixed, mutt-like genetic make-up.
Non-Westerners don't like them, as being an American Black is one of the worst conceivable realities to many Europeans & especially Asians
Hell, they don't even like each other, considering the insane rates of violence, incrimination, and ridicule they face from their own "peer" groups.

I truly can't imagine being one of these people.

The average Black American IQ is 85.

A genius level American Black is as rare as a white with an IQ of 165+

The only things they have going on for them are degenerate (((rap))) music, and basketball.

Wow.