I just got mugged

Two thieves came on a motorcycle, one of them had an assault rifle, and they mugged me. My neighbor reacted once and she got shot in the head. I had no option but to let them take my car and my phone.

I am so desperate. Now I have absolutely nothing.

All my friends got mugged already, some of them with violence. This is ridiculous. This country needs a genocide. Bolsonaro can't fix this shit unless he gas every single monkey in this shithole. If I must die alongside them because I am also a monkey, let it be. I just think there is no solution besides murder.

Attached: if-only-you-knew.png (262x262, 79K)

That sucks man. What part do you live in? Is it that bad in other areas?

Take responsibility for your own safety and defense. You can't rely on police or the state to protect you, be a man and defend what's yours.

Join them. It's the only way.

I find that hard to believe, unless you live on the shitstain of a place they call morro do alemão

Some monkeys came up to the window of my truck trying to rob me once. Unfortunately for them I had a spray can of carburetor cleaner next to me and maced the whole group as I swerved at them and floored it.

Where do you live?
>I live in Rio, all the people I know that were mugged were showing off.
>Asking for it

Funniest thing i've read today

>Take responsibility for your own safety and defense
but that's illegal

Yeah, OP, slap the gun out of his hand and hope you don't get shot. It's that easy.
Do i need to remind you that we don't have easy access to guns down here?

The police won’t care

They will.

Lol

Everywhere that has brazilians is dangerous. It is not niggers / arabs / anything that is easy to define. It is the brazilian creature, which is far from having any race, that is a demon with an unbelievable potential for evil and a complete lack of understand of even the least abstract virtues. One may call the brazilian a slob, a loser, a monkey. It all falls down like water off the brazilian's raincoat. But call the brazilian a stray monkey and watch as it recoils, how offended it is, how it squeaks, "I've been found out!"

Immigrants in Brazil NEVER act like the native fauna. The only civilized people in this country are those with foreign blood and culture. Hence the non-brazilianized South.

Brazilians are monsters. I'd not mind if Bolsonaro threw us all into a gas chamber. I'd die too, but my sacrifice would usher a better time. We don't deserve to exist, and due to the massive wealth that is stuck in brazilian idiotic hands, we are a burden to the world.

Attached: no-one-can-fix-this.png (1600x900, 1.24M)

>rio
could be worse, you could have died in sao paolo

Oh God i can't stop laughing >

Join a right wing deathsquad with your pals and bolso to genocide those monkeys
and while you're at it put a big good ol american freedom on a leftist face

But Rio is objectively worse than São Paulo.

Thays the way she goes hunigger

haha, I think I robbed you, this happened during the morning? Is your car a silver Siena??

They will. They will try to extort you.

I always laugh at how innocent americans are about foreign police. Police officers are brazilians in uniforms, which means they are one badge away from being a murderous horny chimpanzee.

The only time brazilians see police is when the police comes to extort them, raid their property or apply (((traffic penalties))) that heavily rely on their public trust, as they won't even allow us to see the measures that proved we were breaking the law.

Attached: defeat.jpg (255x198, 9K)

Just another day in the soon to be 1st world paradise of Brazil

You can be the genocide that you are asking for OP. Kill them, kill as many as you can.

Which state are you from?

>Hence the non-brazilianized South.
Here in the south we also kill and rob people, but it's subtly

Seriously, I was Elliot Rodger tier of mad.

I'm glad I don't have a gun. If I had one in me, I'd go to the nearest traffic sign and wait for the thieves to show up. I'd just open fire to get my revenge.

That’s what you get for ruining the Portuguese language

Bolsonaro isn't in power until January, but it's true that the moment he tries to do things right (Duterte style) he will have the entirety of the liberal globohomo order against him treating him like the new Great Satan.

Damn. Sucks for you.

Rio de Janeiro. Family is from the Northeast.

How much for the Siena?

why didn't you shoot them back?

A lot more than any sane person would be willing to pay in a decent economy.

Become a mugger and mug them back you fool

Rio is absolute shit nigga lmao

Not sure how much I can actually recommend this, but if you have someone who plans to off himself anyway, ask them to be bait for these guys.

Follow him at a distance and when he starts getting mugged, shoot the muggers.

It's high risk, but at the very least you'd be doing a service to the community. The muggers will get the message, at least to avoid that particular neighborhood.

We can't have / carry / bear arms.

Only the criminals and the criminals with uniforms can. This country is a scam.

Attached: a-fucking-joke.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

lulz he wants to buy it from the thieve. you didn't mention a Siena...

True, but pretty much everywhere is shit too.

Attached: Brazil-Murder-rate-map.png (790x765, 183K)

>This country needs a genocide

well you can start with yourself OP.

I am filled with murderous desire right now.

I'm picking my first salary and I don't even want to pay rent anymore. I just want to buy an illegal guy and ither shoot myself or open fire against the maloqueiros. I'll likely be murdered in jail (if I'm not murdered on the street), but I'll have done the right thing.

This is not life. I spent the last 6 years paying for this old car. I have nothing to show for myself.

>enters pvp zone without gear
you deserved it desu

Get fucked brazilboi

>ES is worse than RJ
WHAT?

I was born in the PVP zone.

This entire country is a mruder hole.

Go full Death Wish and just start roaming the streets shooting gangbangers.

enjoy the ride goy

Attached: Jair-Bolsonaro-e1491684178687-1024x640.jpg (1024x640, 70K)

what's up with Espirito Santo & Parana?

fuck off we're full you fucking spic

His administration hasn't started yet.

What's a little jail time compared to death?

yeah Brasil superpower by 2019

dude I want to sleep, but I have to know: did you have a silver Siena?

>amerimutt still thinks everyone else in the world wants to live in his country
You can keep it, m8.

Absolutely.

You don't need a gun, burn them. Not easy to shoot you if their face is melting.

show shithole tier flag faggot

>assault rifle
Fuck, Rio really hit rock bottom, shit here is hard but I can't even imagine bandits using anything other than handguns for mugging.

Good luck bro.

Why?
I just said you can keep it. What's the problem? Do you want more immigrants?

The thing about muggers is that theyre just like jews. Theyre all cucks deep down but also live money. Jews and muggers and cucks will steal from you and not feel bad about it. And theyll fuck your wives and children and smile, even going so far as to rub it into your face as if they were just kidding. Because they have no shame and donr care whether you believe them or not and are such degenerates they wouldnt mind the same happening to them. Their lives are so devoid of meaning that they can only get off to flying on clouds of money they stole from the peoole they consider sheep while they fuck pets and dab at the same time.

>brazilian shitskin detected

Here is a more recent one. I don't know their problem, but most of our murders are gang or drug related.

Attached: brazil-2012-homicides-by-region.png (636x565, 83K)

F

I was a cheap FIAT that I managed to pay off after 5 years. I never even kissed a girl, so I treated that car like a lady.

I really cared about it. But I had no money to pay for insurance. It is too expensive in this country because of all the brazilians around.

Just dont come here as a refugee ya fag

Wow, truly the work of a genius investigator. How did you discover it, Sherlock Holmes Jr?

This looks more plausible.

But RJ being lower than SP is still weird, even for 2012.

But this will perpetuate the cycle. It has to be broken somehow.

>hates immigrants
>gets mad when people say they don't want to immigrate

anything north of paraná should be nuked

Here is what I found:
>What has caused this explosion of violence?
>The lucrative drugs trade is a major factor. Rival cartels fight for control of the routes that transport cocaine arriving from Colombia, Bolivia and Peru.
>The UN has increasingly highlighted Brazil's role in the international cocaine trade - not as a producer but as a transit country.
>Brazilians in the wealthier south-east of the country are increasingly becoming consumers of cocaine, and large quantities are also shipped to Europe, Africa and Asia.
So, yeah, drug related.

Attached: brazil-m00vIM0-XXMa-a6z61029-b829.jpg (373x1920, 204K)

Brazillians are irrelevant for american demographics, you have tons of bigger fishes to fry. Start with mexicans, and then go for puerto ricans and dominicans.

>I was born in the PVP zone.

You're right. Thieves and Hijackers are like players using 3rd party programs to cheat the system and then kiss ass / pretend they aren't cheating when the GM (cops) are around and the truth is GMs (cops) aren't always around and while some get caught the GMs (cops) can't catch everyone.

Meanwhile you keep playing with no advantage and actually a disadvantage and the cops see you as an NPC. You aren't even on their radar, they don't care about you. You are a fucking grass snake.

The truth is you need to get out of there to live somewhere honest because if you decide to stay there in the PVP zone I can't see why anyone would want to play fair or expect that playing fair would work out. If your friends have been murdered, you need to get out with your FEET and your LIFE or you're gonna get murdered. And if you think that becoming a criminal will save you, they die like flies also. You may think they live free but they are just dying like flies and everyone you see will be dead in 3 years maybe 5-7 if they are lucky. But your people keep fucking like animals and replacing them, but its just a meat grinder.

Hm, I guess this is true for regions that received almost no immigration, like north and northeast and a good part of southeast, but in São Paulo countryside things used to be quite civilized till some years ago, when people from other states and the capital moved in.
But lets just erase history and pretend that we were always the same thing.

If they had an assault rifle you could have done little to nothing with a concealed melee weapon and without proper training a gun is only trouble but, since I'm assuming you live in the city, you probably can't even train by yourself.
Don't take it too hard on yourself you probably couldn't have prevented it beside paying a bit more attention to your surroundings when crossing an alley

don't work for cars, cars are simply tools. Real uses of money is land and house and wife and kids. You learned this lesson, this was a hard lesson. I am sorry you had to learn this way. Go somewhere safe, work, find a woman, not a city woman, live away from the murders. Buy books, buy farm equipment, buy solar panels. Buy battery banks. Dig well.

These are all good things. Fat titties and a good meal and a good book and peace and quiet are worth more than 100 Fiats.

Funny thing is they are already afraid of Bolsonaro.
Here is our most powerful gang "Comando Vermelho" trying to intimidate Bolsonaro.

Attached: comandovermelhoafraid.jpg (960x773, 117K)

>implying going full apartheid isn't the best option

I doubt they would want to rock the boat like this.

What does the sign say m8?

And there were stupid americans talking about moving to Brazil because you elected a right wing president...

Attached: 3295065500000578-3510958-image-a-28_1459038303142.jpg (634x469, 44K)

>pussy beta male monkey scared shitless doesn't do nuffin
>alpha 50+ year old brazilian whore tries to stop thieves and forces them to waste a bullet on her head

to all my fellow monkeyland continent brothers
there is no way out
just grow a thicker skin, man up and try to do your thing
we will never be able to cleanse our cultures
the shitskins rule the land once again, and i cannot see any conquistadors coming back in the near future

>I am so desperate. Now I have absolutely nothing.
Is it true what they say about off duty Brazilian cops or just a meme?

At least she found a way to leave Brazil.

I'm sorry to hear it, man. I also hate this piece of shit country.

The literal translation is "Bolsonaro is bullets".
But the meaning is that they will respond to his presidency with violence.
We really butcher the portuguese language from time to time.

Brazil has a lot of cops.

And they are moslty off-duty because nobody works in Brazil, especially those in the government.

I think it's missing a word there "no", but if I had to guess it's "Bolsonaro is a shot in the ass", I think they want to create fear among the Brazilians living in their territory voting for Bolsonaro.

> when you die, you win
Ok, Justin.

Don't worry bro. As a Latin American, I can sympathize.

Things are different there, and we cannot be ruled the same way Europeans and Americans are. We need the military to execute criminal scum on sight. Only then, will we finally have peace in our communities.

Stay strong.

Attached: file[1].jpg (407x433, 92K)

still, that sign is clearly PSd

Literal translation:
Bolsonaro is bullet
Comando vermelho

Somewhat decent translation:
Bolsonaro will get the bullet
t. Comando Vermelho

Possible too:
Bolsonaro voters get the bullet
t. Comando Vermelho

The main problem is that a lot can be meant be the "é bala" expression, like something being good, someone being threatened with murder, something being dangerous and many other meanings.

Are you sure? I read "Bolsonaru é bala (no) cu"

>and then everyone clapped.

> cu
it's CV, Comando Vermelho, like "signed by"

I would sign up to the police. I can see that being a rewarding and stable job especially after January

Who's going to stop you? Evidently the police don't give a shit.

Get armed, get organized.