America writes Japan's constitution

>America writes Japan's constitution
>Gives them free speech
>Doesn't give them gun rights

What the fuck was MacArthur thinking?

Attached: 1499916512937.jpg (919x1225, 932K)

Who needs guns when you have Hattori hagane folded oishii times

Back then I’m sure it made sense

Gotta keep the Japanese defensless, and use “free speech” as a means to control their country.

They don't need guns because they are largely racially and culturally homogeneous and ((they)) don't have noticeable influence there.(Yet)

They dont need guns they have america for protection

>They don't need guns
Fucking Nordcuck, of course you don't understand man's fundamental right to defend himself.

Aren't they supposed to have some kind of militia ?

Anyone on Jow Forums should understand the importance of freedom of speech, cuck.

You don't NEED to defend yourself if your country isn't filled with niggers and crime rate is low.
I agree that it is essential in the US though.

well all you gota do is ask yourself, whats one of the main difference between a slave and a free man.
It was valid 2000+ years ago, and is still now.

they have a very strong navy and army
their navy by tonnage bigger than france an britain combined

You don't need a car if your city has buses.
You don't need steak if you can live on rice
You don't need a house if you can live in a box
White Niggers also exist

Of course you can privately own guns in Japan. Just gotta get a hunting license.

well we did just conquer them.
we wanted to give them a taste of the USA without them getting the means to try and remove us.

remember a decent chunk of their military didn't accept the emperors surrender immediately.

You also dont NEED to eat more than 1 normal meal a week if you only eat onions the rest of the time.

They based our constitution on the British model.

Which is the most stable in history.

MacArthur remembered what it was like dealing with an army of desparate unemployed former soldiers with nothing to loose (Google "Bonus Army")

He did NOT want to have to deal with that when remaking Japan in his image

Attached: MacArthur.jpg (640x469, 71K)

I own several M1 Garands, and using the rifle as a ruler, she must be like 4'7". This makes me diamonds

I think it's a demonstration rifle.

AUTISM
U
T
I
S
M

>>America writes Japan's constitution

Nips copied German/Prussian constitution

if that were true each jap woman would be giving muslims free vagina sniffs daily

>let's give the people we just defeated in a long bloody war guns

Are you retarded?

Based angloboo

This is really obvious. The U.S. did not give the recently-subjugated, violently-racist Japanese the right to bear arms in the constitution we made for them because then the first thing they'd've done is rebel and it would've been impossible to put down because it would be a mix of American Revolution and RaHoWa

Because Japan is an American subject. Guns mean resistance.

This. The purposes of a second amendment analog would contradict American interests.