Remember when the president was smart and respectable, and not the degenerate we have today?

Remember when the president was smart and respectable, and not the degenerate we have today?

Attached: President_Barack_Obama.jpg (2687x3356, 1.22M)

Yea

Attached: BarronLinc.gif (556x519, 1.21M)

Attached: 0s.png (1156x2031, 290K)

>a politician that is respectable
Have you learned nothing on Jow Forums?

Attached: descarted.jpg (225x225, 11K)

Hasn't happened for several decades
I assume you meant pic unrelated?

Not really, most Americans are thick as shit compared to their European and Asian counterparts.

Attached: 21545053-266C-4B7D-95BD-20FA5EA8746C.jpg (1522x1038, 780K)

>mfw spics thought he was going to give them papers
>brb turning on univision everyday to see if the president mentions papers

Attached: 6dBt2Oj.jpg (251x242, 15K)

Obongo was always degenerate.

havent you heard? obama isnt president anymore

we have a respectable president again

Freely admits to taking cocaine and smoking weed.
Endorses BLM on multiple occasions, even at memorial service for slaughtered police
>degenerate
I don't think you know what this word means

I 'member

Attached: Nobel-peace-drone-Obama.jpg (580x377, 58K)

I 'member the formula for healthcare too.

Forced to buy a product a megacorp calls 'health insurance' = 'healthcare'. And, of course, we have to pass the bill to see whats in it!

How I miss the good timez!

Attached: sub8.png (639x640, 407K)

Oh no. He had fun.

Yes I do, Obama was a great president.

Truly, the smartest nog evar!

Attached: solyndra.jpg (683x516, 47K)

It was nice to have a competent Democrat who was not ashamed of supporting healthcare reform or the military.

Fucking Clinton signed DOMA and NAFTA, massive Republican bills they could later blame democrats for. Any other president would have bent over for the Republican congress and gutted the ACA just to make sure the Republicans did not REE themselves into government shutdowns.

Trump is a reflection on Obama, he is all the hatred and nihilism the GOP wanted to combat the Hope Obama put into democrats we can have successful policies.

It is also fun to think if one of Trump's controversies happened to Obama how much Fox would lose their SHIT. Some state gets flooded by a hurricane and Obama's all "Rake more".

Attached: giphy.gif (450x185, 463K)

Remember when the president could have pushed back against authoritarian technology but instead back it. Weaponized it even.

Obama slingshotted us all to 1984

Born in 82 and never remember a president worth my respect

I'm a direct descendant of Andrew Jackson

There was a year of open debate on the ACA. Fucking shit how the GOP loves to lie about this fucking bill. Remember the fucking death panels? How many of those do we have?

ACA was about reforming health insurance. Round 2 is fixing medical costs, but the GOP shit a brick and put us into a state so we have to admit the Government failed as hard as the free market. We need more reform in healthcare unless the free market guys offer a real solution and they have not.

My main support for the ACA is that it is the only thing that forces Health insurance to be health insurance and not just the idea of health insurance.

Attached: political-memes-obama.png (478x465, 243K)

Obama was born in Kenya. Therefore he is an illegitimate president.

Do any anons have the pictures of him and that Maggie girl? I wonder what she thinks of him now.

Attached: Obongo.jpg (567x823, 128K)

>We swear we wont close plants if you lower our taxes Mr.Trump
kek

Attached: 0d8e87d2-ea85-40b9-9e5a-e6562f78f564-IMG_GM_Detroit_Hamtramck_2_[1].jpg (2988x1680, 476K)

(((Health insurance)))

Are you 160 years old?

>"Affordable" health care

Attached: LISTENTOME.jpg (222x251, 6K)

Anyone dumb enough to consider obomas dumb islam loving ass a good President should kill themselves. Trumps a boss. You cant just try to throw a monkey a banana and say he was good cause your black or worse a democrat. You people ruined this awesome country. Trumps just fixing what you cuck have done

Sage

Democrats ruin and corrupt every thing they touch. Cali. Detroit. Chicago do you really need more proof. Fucking librals all pie in the sky free shit free shit lazy peoples dream its all bullshit no such thing as free. And im tired of paying for you lazy jobless trany fags whit guilt green haired bums. Go burn yourself and do us common sense humans a chance at a good future.

Kys

No actually I don't

Remember when that onefag bombed more anons that anyone else? dw it was from drones. Hey don't forget sending pallets of money to a country known for anti American terrorism. List goes on and on.

>being a cum dumpster at a goat beheading party is sophisticated

Attached: 219E2401-12CD-40B1-A7DB-2D5BE79C8367.jpg (615x615, 100K)