My buddy is having a wedding soon and invited me...

My buddy is having a wedding soon and invited me. I absolutely hate weddings and don't want to go but I don't want to upset him. I can't tell if he really cares if I go or not though. Thoughts?

Attached: 1402975322199.jpg (612x612, 92K)

Be a good friend

are you triggered by weddings? otherwise whats the problem? you stand there for an hour, then you go and eat good food all night.

Suck it up and go and bring a wonderful gift

I mean kind of. Theyre miserable and I hate dressing up and this will be a religious wedding and I hate everything about religion

Go, someone will fuck the bride and might as well be you

Man its just like a party with a boring start and two guests of honor, it aint that bad

Otherwise you can just get sick

Then just don't be friends with the guy
If he didn't care if you showed up he wouldn't have invited you, weddings cost money and you can't just invite everybody you know to fill a room. If you're that miserable about it that you can't take a day off from weeb shit then at least be honest

>they're miserable
Because you make it miserable, every wedding I've ever been to was happy as fuck
>I hate dressing up
Only a turbofaggot would hate looking ready to slay a quarter ton of tang
>I hate everything about religion
Yeah how dare religion provide for a stable and upwardly developing society while protecting from decadence and degredation for hundreds of years
Tip harder

Nothing about that post implies Jow Forums.
If you are so lazy that you can't dress up to look good for an evening, and so immature that you can't sit down for half an hour to hear a preach while you can daydream.
Then I'm afraid you're a sperg.

Just mention these issues to your buddy (if you are actually close that is), and tell him you'll be there for him regardless.
I'm sure he'll notice it and appreciate it.

make a choice what you would rather do
1/ break a bone in your body (for example nose)
2/ go to the wedding
pick one

Just go to the fucking wedding, asshole. A few days of discomfort will mean more to him than you know. Fucking fuck.

I'd tell you to suck it up and go to be a good friend but you sound like you'd be a whiny judgemental cunt the whole time and ruin it for your friend. Just be honest and tell your friend you're not up for it.

Hey shlomo, he doesn't like religion, aight?

just go
if youre not a complete retard youll probably get laid. also free food and booze

I've been the best man in three weddings, a groomsman in more than ten, and gone to many more weddings as a guest. I've gotten laid exactly zero times. The closest I got was getting to grind on one of the bridesmaids for a song.

Turns out even weddings can't help you when you're a fat ugly nerd. Oh well, I was there to support my friends and family during their big days not to get my dick wet.

kek

At least I was able to drink to my heart's content. Open bar, famalam

>needing the texts of a dead desert goatfucker to not act like a degenerate
What a psycho

>Thoughts?
Go anyway.
At best you have a good time, at worst you've supported your buddy and made the world a little happier place.