My gf's virginity

I feel shitty making this thread because it seems like ultimate humblebraggery, but it's a genuine concern.
My gf and I are both virgins, and I imagine that in short enough order we'll attempt sex.
My concern though, is that I have a big dick, it's nearly six inches around, and seven and a half inches long. A casual hook up size queen might love it, but this sounds like an obstacle for the two of us.

Any more experienced anons have advice? I've got personal lubricant ready, fitting condoms, and expect plenty of foreplay.

Attached: 1454851696614.jpg (540x456, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2012.00996.x/abstract
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2003.00444.x/abstract
psycnet.apa.org/record/2010-25811-011
jstor.org/stable/20182926
ftp.iza.org/dp4200.pdf
nytimes.com/2008/10/28/health/28well.html
forbes.com/sites/janetwburns/2016/08/16/millennials-are-having-less-sex-than-other-gens-but-experts-say-its-probably-fine/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't subject her to that big dick, give it to a girl well ridden already.

I'm not in the casual sex scene, and I really like this girl

won't know till you try. make sure she's super aroused. the girth should fit if so, you might not be able to fit the whole length though.

Going balls deep is something I don't expect in short time, but the girth is what concerns me.
She's going to be small and tight, and I might not be able to for something the size of a small cucumber in at all.

Honest suggestion:
Try toys smaller than you and work her up to a toy around your size.
Try lots of foreplay beforehand.
Communicate with her as your prepare her, although I think in the end some pain is unavoidable at first.
Good luck.

Attached: 719ef3cf4153445996dbf3738e46fbafeb379c74c6b56bc61f9ef34236aa7dce.png (900x478, 117K)

Literally just arouse her a lot, then her pussy will not be too tight. Literally. Does she masturbate? Make her Schlick before hand until she's about to cum and then shove it in, shell love it. Ruin her for other guys, OP! Make her a size queen and beat up her cervix.

I'm not sure how to go about suggesting toys to begin with

Might have to make an attempt at sex to begin with, and then if it doesn't go well suggest toys afterwards?

>Does she masturbate?
I'll bring this up

Ruining her for anything else is my goal, I want to be an absolute luxury that makes anything else seem cheap and boring

I whole heartedly stand behind what this user says.

1. Communication.
2. Foreplay
3. Communication
4. Lubrication
5. Communication
6. Toys
7. More lubrication.

Follow the same rules in this situation as one would go about anal.

Alternatively: Anal.

>Alternatively: Anal.
Wouldn't that be worse?

I couldn't image myself going in my own ass, and I'm a 6' man

For a girl that has to be a tall order just asking for pain and possible embarrassing injury

> Not getting name + alternative option.

Come sit on my lap and let me tell you this.

The two of you are about to embark on a magical journey of deep emotions, primal instincts and doubts. Many many doubts. Why else would you ask for advice?

You need to express to your woman, that you are concerned that you might hurt her if the two of you don't work towards stretching her before you go in.

Communication is key.
Just you wait until you get into BDSM where you have to be able to communicate nonverbally.

You do realize she can push out a baby? Assuming it's a girl (female). The first couple of times are going to be painful, but she will adapt.

I wasted my virginity on a virgin guy. It was, was, uh, no words can describe how bad it was.

Nothing in your post is brag worthy. Two old developmentally challenged virgins? Nope .and having a big dick is only admired by other men, or sluts who have stretched themselves out with dragon dildos and fisting. Also nothing to admire. You seem mentally challenged in general

yeah the first time is always a disappointment, for both you and her and anyone else involved. Sex won't be good until like 2-4 times later.

like the other anons said, just make sure she's aroused and you do plenty of foreplay. I wouldn't recommend sex toys and other memes though,

>> Not getting name + alternative option
What do you mean

Luckily I don't care about your roastie virginity death

I'm hoping for it to be enjoyable, even if in an awkward, clumsy sort of way.

I didn't say I expected her to admire it, you seem to be projecting

Had similar experience here. Took multiple tries before could get the thing in there, so i'd expect the same if I were you.
Just get her super slippy first :)

Oh, and as for ruining her for anyone else - when I asked her about the size later down the line, she just said she had nothing to compare it to. I had never felt so BTFO before.
Anyway she left me after almost 2 years of daily fucking.

Good luck OP.

I'm to be considered an Absolute Nutcase when it comes to the alternative views I offer.

Now you do good and stop listening to most of these Anons. Take my advice to heart or alternatively: Anal.

I still don't understand the logistics of how anal would be better

>I had never felt so BTFO before
Are you trying to describe bring elated or defeated? BTFO usually has negative connotations.

Well was hoping she'd be all like "yeahhhh user its the perfect size mmm"
But no - she literally had no point of reference.

you were her only one then?

Yeah we both were virgins before

>My gf and I are both virgins, and I imagine that in short enough order we'll attempt sex.
Bad move--if you care about your gf
s well-being, and about the success of your relationship, you'll wait. On the off chance you'll listen, here are sources. Note that in the inevitable screeching this post will generate from the normie degenerates of Jow Forums, they never have sources of their own. They prefer attacking me and my sources with baseless accusations.

>Bivariate results suggested that delaying sexual involvement was associated with higher relationship quality across several dimensions. The multivariate results indicated that the speed of entry into sexual relationships was negatively associated with marital quality, but only among women."

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2003.00444.x/abstract
>"I find that premarital sex or premarital cohabitation that is limited to a woman's husband is not associated with an elevated risk of marital disruption. However, women who have more than one intimate premarital relationship have an increased risk of marital dissolution."

>"Both structural equation and group comparison analyses demonstrated that sexual restraint was associated with better relationship outcomes, even when controlling for education, the number of sexual partners, religiosity, and relationship length."

I wish I was you so bad

still happy for you though

>tripfag
bait in itself
but anyway - wait for what?

how do I find a virgin gf

Attached: 3b421db8f84072d89b68f00969b77f3b--frogs-i-will.jpg (226x220, 11K)

Just start by fucking with only the tip in or strictly foreplay, each time try to get a little more in till she’s used to it

you have to get lucky early on in life

you dont, frog poster

The biggest problem with sleeping with a virgin is nervousness. In her head she probably has it planned out to have sex with you at a specific time, like it's going to be super romantic and after a candle lit dinner she says "I'm ready" and she'll lay down in front of the fireplace.

So she's probably going to want that, but make sure when you're actually ready to slip in it that she's really aroused. If she's just laying there her vag won't be ready to accept it. It'll be dry because she's nervous as fuck and that's why it'll hurt. So make sure she's wet, and kind of probe with your dick. Push just a little in, maybe the head at first. Come back out and go back in a few times like that. You'll be able to feel it, how much is giving. In and out just a little at a time. Don't just slip your whole dick inside of her and start pounding.

It's the difference between "fucking" and "making love". Your first time should be very gentle and slow. Hold her tight and just a little at a time. Plus practice makes perfect, the more times you end up doing the faster you can get.

Also, wearing a condom takes away a lot of the feeling, so don't expect to cum. You should practice safe sex, but it feels a lot different.

Leading up to this, and she is my first gf, I spent so much time working out, reading good literature, and dressing nicely. My goal wasn't even a gf, it was strict self improvement. She actually went and got her friends to give me her number, I wasn't hunting.
She's also about a 6 or 7 in looks. Really sweet and shy, and that's why I suspect she's a virgin.

Wait on sex. Your best bet is waiting until marriage (i.e. getting physical only after you are certain of a willingness to commit for life), but at the very least you should wait several months. This has not only the direct effect of not fucking with your gf's ability to pair bond, but also in allowing you to tell the difference between actual love of a person, and physical lust. The latter point is immensely important for relationships--if you don't want to be around each other without the promise of sex, your relationship isn't even a relationship at that point, and is doomed to failure.
By waiting to have sex, you are evaluating your partner as a person alone, not by how they make your dick feel.

Additional sources on this:

jstor.org/stable/20182926
>" The results of these investigations suggest that romantic love and sexual desire are governed by functionally independent social-behavioral systems that evolved for different reasons and that involve different neurochemical substrates.

ftp.iza.org/dp4200.pdf
>"Social and legal changes have given people more autonomy over individual and family decision making, including rights over marriage, children born out of wedlock, the use of birth control, abortion, and divorce (Stevenson and Wolfers, 2007). Once again, men may have been able to disproportionately benefit from these increased opportunities: Akerlof, Yellen, and Katz (1996) argue that sexual freedom offered by the birth control pill benefited men by increasing the pressure on women to have sex outside of marriage"

Face down, bottom up.

Same dick proportions as you with a tiny 15 year old gf at the time(I was also 15). It took a while, and a few tries, but doggy with her butt in the air worked the best.

You could also try missionary with the small of her back on as many pillows as you can find too.

Important part is to get her as horny as possible before hand.

Do this and the sexual attraction on her part will vanish.

There is nothing more unattractive to a woman than a man she knows inside out, with affections she does not have to compete for.

Also another important thing, don't let it get to your head because you got laid. Once you have sex for the first time you kind of realize it really isn't that big of a deal. However, a lot of young guys get this thought in their heads that they're a pimp and end up leaving their sweet girlfriends for some more outgoing chicks.

This is a big mistake, because when you get older you'll REALLY regret leaving behind that really sweet girl for some chick that likes to fuck.

Religious people who wait until sex before marriage are probably going to have longer lasting marriages, yes. But that might not be the situation for OP or his gf.

Chances are if she is a virgin she is eager to lose that status also. If OP turns around and goes, "uhh actually lets wait until marriage" and pulls out your sources she'll probably scared off and just go get it over and done with some other dude.

correlation =/= causation ... c'mon

To add onto this, you need to be sure that your honeymoon phase is over before even considering getting physical. This is the period when you idealize your partner, and when sexual attraction is strongest--if you prematurely have sex, you are forming a sexual bond without corresponding emotional attachment (actual love), which takes a long time to form. And what happens in most modern relationships is that a couple fucks almost immediately out of lust, get to know each other after this bond, and then realize their emotional incompatibility, and they break up or divorce.

This leaves women especially damaged, since they have already pair bonded, and are less capable of forming bonds to other partners. Whereas if they waited, the relationship could be broken off without significant loss. Obviously you should hope for success, but my point is that you have much better odds of success if you wait.

>Don't have sex during the window your biology is pumping you with every hormone to make sure you do exactly that

Lmao Hitler, I wish I was wiser than millions of years of evolution, just like you!

Fucking sex education fail.
This is why noobs with noobs is silly.
Read the Kama Sutra for starters. You may just be too damned big for her. A mouse is a poor partner for an elephant on both sides either way.
Next virgin - ask if she has played with sex toys. Stretch out and break down the hymen so that you are making things comfortable and pleasurable later. Tearing and pain is not fun for most, most of the time. Fingers, foreplay and toys. Warm up and don't rush in like a damned fool.

>There is nothing more unattractive to a woman than a man she knows inside out, with affections she does not have to compete for.
Leaving aside the accuracy of this statement, this wouldn't change if they fucked.
THERE IT IS
Refer to my first post, it explicitly states that the effect remains even controlling for religiosity (and the effect thereof is surprisingly small--in fact, some of the highest divorce rates in the US are found in the Bible Belt).
>Chances are if she is a virgin she is eager to lose that status also.
Out of peer pressure only. OP is in a trusted position as a bf, all he needs to do is frame it (correctly) that his decision to wait is out of concern for her and for their relationship. He absolutely needs to emphasize it isn't because he finds her unattractive.

Retard, civilization is the result of suppressing the worst natural instincts in favor of stability. Biological advantage also dictates that an optimal solution to spread my genes would be to rape women and kill competing males, but that's hardly what you want, is it?
It is literally postponement of gratification--something which is indicative of higher thought, self-discipline, and good planning skills.

So you're a virgin and you've already measured your dick to the closest half inch. I guess you figured that was going to be important info for your very first hook up.

T-R-O-L-L

But I hardly blame you. Look at these morons rushing to give you advice.

what boy DIDN'T measure their benis in this modern day?

>this wouldn't change if they fucked
He'd at least get some good fucking done. Or is good fucking against the Qur'an?

>rape women and kill competing males

You'd be murdered after the first girl in pre-historic times and arrested in modern ones. This isn't a point.

>Civilisation is the result...

You could so easily argue that it's the result of harnessing those instincts to group benefit. Yet you're arguing to totally abandon them full stop as if puritanism doesn't have a history of failure.

The thing that irks me is that you're literally a Muslim fundamentalist and yet you act like some bastion of sane advice.

>Out of peer pressure
You must be asexual.

My e-penis is bigger than yours.
E-penis size = (weighted K/D of main FPS[with weight being a game-specific positive constant c])*e^(# of FPS game-hours/total # of game-hours))+L*

>He'd at least get some good fucking done.
At the expense of her.
>You'd be murdered after the first girl in pre-historic times and arrested in modern ones. This isn't a point.
Conflating empirical and normative observations. You said that my ideal is silly because it's not natural, so I gave you another natural ideal to show why your premise is flawed. Whether they would 'work' within given constraints is irrelevant.
>Yet you're arguing to totally abandon them full stop as if puritanism doesn't have a history of failure.
On the contrary. The decline of public morality, sexual or otherwise, is what leads to societal decline. Further, I am not arguing to get rid of sexuality--Christianity in general does not do this, either, although there are certain radical strands which do. I am in favor of self-control.
>The thing that irks me is that you're literally a Muslim fundamentalist and yet you act like some bastion of sane advice.
I'm not even Christian, let alone Muslim. And a friendly reminder to fedorafags like you that my line of thinking was the norm across the entirety of the West just a few decades ago. You are the aberration, not me. Also, I'd like to point out that the association my ideas have to others is irrelevant to their merit, and pretending otherwise is a classic case of ad hominem.
I'm not.

I forgot to add, where L is a separate function calculating the weighted summation of known in-game lore.

>At the expense of her
It's also at the expense of women that they can't all marry the one most virile and wealthy man they can.

Good sex for him is good sex for her. Good sex is just as valid a foundation for a relationship as a mutual love of video games. Maturity and intelligence, not prior celibacy and self imposed puritanism, are the most reliable predictors of life time and marital success.

>Premise is flawed
My premise was that fucking when your body implores you to fuck is a lot smarter, for reasons mentioned above, than letting the flame dissipate so as to only fuck for procreational reasons. If you legitimately think this choice will eradicate promiscuity and not move it elsewhere, you're fucking retarded. Delayed gratification only works for as long as there are the chemicals to make the experience gratifying. Marital sex lives last beyond that window when the two have used it to find out, despite the awkwardness, all the things that make their partner tick.

>favor of self control

You're in favor of the sexual shackling of men and women. Especially men, surprisingly.

>fedorafags
Flailing in the dark, lad.

>norm across the entirety of the west
As was raping your wife because marriages were so dead and sexless. Barring that, so was the rampant use of mistresses by men. I've had this argument with you like 5 times.

You harken back to some golden age as if it ever existed.

>ad hominen
Its a case to point out your hypocrisy. You bash things like racemixing and the death of the west yet espouse values more at home in the massively diverse, definitively not western, middle east.

You're neurotic lad.

>It's also at the expense of women that they can't all marry the one most virile and wealthy man they can.
An empty statement. This is simply a fact no matter what, whereas fucking takes conscious effort--and fucking despite knowing the consequences, doubly so.
>Maturity and intelligence, not prior celibacy and self imposed puritanism, are the most reliable predictors of life time and marital success.
A distinction you made up yourself. Refer to the sources I've posted. And as I also stated, intelligence is correlated with the ability to delay gratification
>My premise was that fucking when your body implores you to fuck is a lot smarter, for reasons mentioned above, than letting the flame dissipate so as to only fuck for procreational reasons.
That's an assumption on your part. I never said that sex within marriage is only for procreation, but I suppose you'll take anything if it gives you a perceived rhetorical advantage. This "flame" you speak of is simply lust, and not what builds a relationship. Seeking constant passion and sexual excitement is the exact opposite of the maturity you claim to promote.
>You're in favor of the sexual shackling of men and women. Especially men, surprisingly.
Just as society operates by physically shackling its members from violence. You are showing a patters of throwing out unsupported platitudes as if they're ends in themselves, while never answering the question "so what?" Yes, I'm in favor of self-control, what a pointless thing to get upset over.

>As was raping your wife because marriages were so dead and sexless. Barring that, so was the rampant use of mistresses by men. I've had this argument with you like 5 times.
>argument
More guilt by association. You say you've had this argument, but you simply repeat fallacies. I've addressed this each time as well, that the prime failing of the past was its inability to enforce behavior on men. And even so, while it occurred, it was decidedly not promoted.

>Its a case to point out your hypocrisy. You bash things like racemixing and the death of the west yet espouse values more at home in the massively diverse, definitively not western, middle east
A fat load of shit, like everything else you've posted. These things are not some inseparable package, and it's a joke to pretend that "the West" just stands for McDonald's and sexual libertinism. Further, not only is opposition to sexual excess a Western standard, it is found in virtually every major philosophy and belief system across the world. The Abrahamic religions, Hinduism, Buddhism, Confucianism, all of them have the same value in this regard as I do. Obviously they're not all the same, but they do have points of agreement. You're only using this connection to a bunch of goatfuckers as a (rather flimsy) point of attack.
Nothing about this is "hypocrisy", it's called having a defined set of beliefs that doesn't match whatever cookie-cutter bullshit you came up with because I made a post you didn't like.
>You're neurotic
Yes, so?

Nice reddit spacing, by the way.

>An empty statement

Just like the one you made, then.

>intelligence is correlated...

Not fucking is an arbitrary solution to a problem intelligence and maturity can overcome alone. You put it there for the sake of your own complexes, any attempt to justify the inclusion of those prognoses is always strenuous at best.

>an assumption
You literally admitted, unequivocally, that following your path of undying, lifelong commitment will destroy any chance for good sex by killing a womans sexual attraction. I'd say it was a justified assumption.

As for trying to ensure a relationship has a long lived and quality sex life being an immature thing, how can I not say this is the result of some neuroses on your part?

Like I said, which you ignored, killing the sex life within a marriage will only move it to the extra-marital realm.

>So what?
Your advice is not conducive to strong marriages and I believe that is because it is born of a bias on your part.

>More guilt by association

No, more demonstrations that marriages are not made strong or healthy with a bit of "self restraint" in the early days.

>Just like the one you made, then.
No. I just described the difference, you troglodyte.
>Not fucking is an arbitrary solution to a problem intelligence and maturity can overcome alone.
And in the end, as a result of your masturbatory delusions of "maturity", everybody convinces themselves theya re mature enough to handle something, and most of them end up in over their heads. Rules are not in place for those who would do the same thing without them--they are in place for those who lack an internal compass, good or bad, to guide them. Your kind of thinking is what leads the amoral masses off a cliff.
>attempt to justify the inclusion of those prognoses is always strenuous at best.
How long did you have to dig through your thesaurus for this? I think you meant to say "tenuous".
>You literally admitted, unequivocally, that following your path of undying, lifelong commitment will destroy any chance for good sex by killing a womans sexual attraction.
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assum you just misunderstood that post. I said that, even if the argument another user WERE accepted as true, it would occur regardless of whether you wait or not. Hence I dismissed it as a criticism of my point.
>As for trying to ensure a relationship has a long lived and quality sex life being an immature thing
If you want a long-lived sex life in a relationship, you also need a long-lived relationship, and the separation rate of relationships goes up the faster you start having sex. Waiting until marriage gives the highest chance of a long-lasting marriage, and as such the highest chance of a long-lasting sex life. Even within your inane placement of sex above all else, your line of thinking doesn't make sense. Again, the premise of delaying gratification is to do so for greater benefit in the future, but true to form, baboons like you have to ram your dick into something the second the opportunity presents itself.

>killing the sex life within a marriage will only move it to the extra-marital realm.
Both cheating and adultery are more common today, not less. 40% of adults admit to it in the US. I won't address this issue any further as it is not relevant to the main point I made.
>Your advice is not conducive to strong marriages
Literally what the fuck are you smoking? Did you not read the sources I posted? You want "better relationship outcomes?"
>Bivariate results suggested that delaying sexual involvement was associated with higher relationship quality across several dimensions. The multivariate results indicated that the speed of entry into sexual relationships was negatively associated with marital quality, but only among women."
>"Both structural equation and group comparison analyses demonstrated that sexual restraint was associated with better relationship outcomes, even when controlling for education, the number of sexual partners, religiosity, and relationship length."

Honestly, blow it out your ass, you illiterate fucktard.

Fuck, you're right.

Bait
My autism never convinces anyone

>Both cheating and adultery are more common today, not less.
It's pitiful when a mentally ill tripfag has to resort to lying. You know that this is not true. Provide a source, or admit you made this up and leave forever.

nytimes.com/2008/10/28/health/28well.html
If we're going to measure who is being more intellectually dishonest, I'd wager it would be you, for taking the absurd position that it was just as easy to cheat without the internet (with dedicated sites like Ashley Madison specifically for affairs) and when you often risked your life and livelihood to do so--back in the day, you could in many places kill an adulterous spouse with light or no consequences.
Go ahead, tell me with a straight face that cheating was just as common back then, and we'll see who is a lying cunt.

Also, this isn't addressing further statistics from the NSFG which show an increase in cheating rates as promiscuity increases. Which is to be expected--more partners means more potential to cheat on one or more of them.

Listen, you pathological doofus, wallow in your own shit if you want, but don't drag me into it with you. I always have sources. You never do.

You didn't read the article you posted. It doesn't state that cheating and adultery is rising. But then again you lie about everything else as well. What is your agenda? Are you a jew? A tranny?

>It doesn't state that cheating and adultery is rising.
It shows that the issue is increasing in visibility, and there are multiple signs of its severity increasing. I don't expect you to do anything other than latch onto uncertainty as proof that I'm "lying".

I'm not here to convince the professionally unconvinced.

People are actually less promiscuous than before. But I'm sure you knew that and are consciously lying.

forbes.com/sites/janetwburns/2016/08/16/millennials-are-having-less-sex-than-other-gens-but-experts-say-its-probably-fine/

>less promiscuous than before
Than a decade or two before. I don't give a shit if the average is 7.5 instead of 9, that is so far off the scale of decency it isn't worth consideration.
Go back 50, 75 years, and we are MASSIVELY more promiscuous than before.
But I'm sure you knew that and are consciously lying.

>Go back 50, 75 years, and we are MASSIVELY more promiscuous than before.
Do you have data on this?

NSFG for the 70s. You've already seen it, and I see no need to derail the thread any further on a dipshit who loudly proclaimed I made up the term "microdata".

Wait until marriage you slut.

But you said you have data going back 50 and 75 years?...

>this whole thread
>tl;dr
based user
Yes, I'm sure that BEFORE the sexual """revolution""", we would be more sexually promiscuous than in surveys taken after it. Everybody was just really, really good at hiding it, but after the 60s, there was a one decade period where a lot of people felt ashamed and became prudes before they started fucking like rabbits right after that. That's definitely how it happened.

I concede, you clearly have an intellect far surpassing my own.

>mentally deranged tripfag still hasn't been put into incel rehab camp

>That's definitely how it happened.
Okay if you say so. Now post a link that backs up your claims?