What Kind Of Friend Are You?

In what sort of archetype do you fall under in regards to social circles?

Attached: 1488181550356.jpg (720x1110, 240K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r6Wc4XEM1w4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The one that drinks too much too fast

Im the terrible friend who brings down everyone around and convinces them too make poor life choices

I'm the chill one who tries to help. Still too flakey tho.

I got my life together early on, so by the time I was 18 I felt 28. I've never told any of my friends this but I feel like their dad.
Is Dad a friend type?
All of my friends are girls without fathers. In my spare time, I taught them how to drive, how to proplerly apply for jobs and conduct themselves in interviews, I taught them how credit works, how to spot bad people, how to handle disagreements with their families without burning bridges, just a million and one odd details that people can't seem to grasp on their own.
Hell, I have zero relationship to my birth family starting at age 15, but even the structure the traditional family model provides really changes people.

Attached: IMG_2268.jpg (700x523, 60K)

the one who says retarded cringey shit like dank memes and such

the quiet girl who just listens

That's really cute. I wish I had people who listened to me

i don't have a social life lol

I'm really sorry but this is hot af

kid you throw rocks with. dude your ex girlfriend fucks for a short period of time.

My biggest fear is this, which is why I never tell my friends I feel like their father

The one who feels the need to cling to one close friend in order to get by, who has few real close friends, none of whom he manages to actually appreciate. The kind who is always passive in conversations, especially discussions, probably because whenever he opens his mouth he either gets ignored or corrected, as well as being incapable of giving a good response to anything he's asked. Who rarely shares any interests with anybody, liking shit from the 60's and 70's and animes that nobody else watches. The kind who has an immature obsession with the idea of having a girlfriend in order to connect with someone the way he did years ago, leading to him seeing every female friend as a potential romantic partner, even if only until he actually gets to know them..

The broody, quiet guy (except I'm a girl) that seems to have a very serious demeanor and very deep thoughts. Except if you looked inside my head it usually sounds something like this.
youtu.be/r6Wc4XEM1w4

>ywn have a friend your age who is mentally double your age and twice as mature as you
>ywn be scolded by your friend for spending too much money going out or staying out too late
>ywn get a text message asking if you made it home okay by your "father"
>ywn ask him to come over and spend the night because you're feeling lonely after a breakup and use him for platonic cuddles when you "accidentally" fall asleep on him
>ywn be carried to bed and tucked in by him while he sleeps on the couch
>ywn wake up to the breakfast he made you and then go out to an art gallery
You have no idea how badly girls would kill for you

Attached: 1525399170735.jpg (700x900, 82K)

I'm like a scrawny handsome Charlie

Please get help

charlie day? he is handsome. his wife is pretty too

That sounds like a boyfriend though? I'd hate to be a platonic friend in that situation because it wouldn't be platonic for me for long.

>wanting to lewd your dad
I think it'd be cute if he took me on a mock date to show me how a guy should treat me...
but the attraction is to how wrong it would be. Having a guy care for me and treat me as if I was his daughter is such a turn on

Attached: 1497400321866.jpg (736x743, 59K)

I'll tell you if I make any friends.
But I'd guess you could peg me as the "fiercely loyal lunatic"

Put Charlie's way behind Dennis' face and you've got me.

I'm married, and it's just coincidence all my friends my age (we're all 20) don't have their shit together.
I've done stuff similar to that (spend the night because they don't feel safe/make breakfast) but it's never weird.
I've done a mock date for my 14 year old sister but never for my friends.
Also don't lewd mature friends.

Please be my friend.

Attached: 1492925624965.jpg (466x512, 39K)

I look like this and I'm a negative bitter asshole

terrible friend too

The one that laughs the entire fucking time like a dork

Do you smoke weed too?

The sleepless one with mood swings.

Attached: 1513820527391.jpg (2157x1465, 199K)

дpyг

I'm the guy that's gets along with everybody.
Except himself.

I'm the self-hating, insecure one who seldom shows up, and seldom engages, but I kind of shine when I do.

I also strive to be non-judgemental/easy to talk to, and I feel that my friends appreciate that on some level.

I also carry bad habits like an asthmatic kid carries an inhaler.

Attached: 109307-6137.jpg (1600x1200, 208K)

Im that dude and sometimes your dad. Im also the one that should be doing a lot more with his life but somehow can't. You leech. Jk we're poor, doofus. I'm also older now so that's no excuse.

Would you mind telling me how to spot bad people, daddy?

hello myself

Please don't call me that.
It entirely depends on what you age you are. If you're like me (I'm 20, but I sure as fuck don't feel like it) then I have a general guideline to go by. Before you read this, please keep in mind: context is everything. Some of these features are completely fine if they're with proper context, but finding them all clustered within one individual is typically a red flag
>Overtly uses drugs that could ruin your life, or is overtly reliant on tolerated drugs (alcohol/marajuanna)
Side not here: Stop drinking and smoking if you're younger than 25. Focus on money and getting yourself in a better position before getting rid of all of your money before you spend it.
>Has little to no possessions
>Consistently shifts living situations
>Is rude to service staff
>Dislikes animals.
I've met people I've liked, even loved, who can't stand children, but if anyone says they dislike animals get out.
>Is in the wrong more often than they are in the right
>Imposes their view upon others, to the point where they attempt to drum up an argument constantly to try and "convert" you
>Constantly complains/constantly complains about their family
And while relationships are an entire different list
>Attempts to control aspects of your life
is the biggest one. Who you see, what you see, who you are, those are the worst types of people.

>Imposes their view upon others, to the point where they attempt to drum up an argument constantly to try and "convert" you

Attached: oh.png (646x595, 304K)

Thank you good sir, This is pretty much a confirmation that I have some bad people in my life that I want to get rid off. I thought things'd change but apparently not.

>Be my friend
> Be mentally 12 and act like life is all about being better than everyone else,
> " lol you got 10 marks less than me on the test, you're lolololololol"
> Treats his family like they're servants, but its 1850 and his parents are niggers
> Literally kills a fucking animal for fun
> Prevents me from meeting new people
> Clingy as shit
> Has no other friends than me

How would you suggest one gets out of such a social relationship with minimal harm/drama etc? (I'm 18, senior HS)

> Literally kills a fucking animal for fun
Where does he live?

Nerd, kind of awkward, but not completely socially inept. Kind of popular for my quirkiness.

So women like getting told what to do

Dadcrush wasn't lying

Attached: 1525212148959.jpg (1080x1277, 97K)

As always, being upfront and honest is always the best option in these sorts of situations.
>Hey, I think we're really different people, let's just let this friendship stay in high school and move on.
If you're the socially skitish type, you could just drop contact when you graduate, but this may not work if he knows where you live.
Any other variant on these two is acceptable, but the main thrust is that it ends. It has to end, he sounds intolerable.
Do you have any friends you like?
Again my biggest worry is that my friends actually do get off to it on some level, I've never had other people point this out before.

Better you than some thug. And you don't seem like the sort to take advantage of them, so it's not really an issue.

The glue. Not as good as the friends that he manages to group together, but without me the group disbands.

Attached: 1515524154007.png (522x522, 513K)

The way too serious, no fun allowed friend who doesn't smoke, doesn't drink, is vegan and is constantly scolding and preaching his lazy ass friends who pretend to live in a FRIENDS like sitcom, and provide the "philosophical", let-me-do-the-talking backbone of the group whenever we get in trouble.

I'll miss you, Love.

I have been hospitalized for months. I have just returned home.

You sound like an insufferable cunt.

And I wouldn't want to be any other way, thank you.

I'm the jolly fat friend who's a good time to be around and is the there-for-you guy (mostly) but when it comes to the hooking up portions of the party I'm the friend passing out on the couch, alone.

Those poor friends... They're truly saints for dealing with you.

I have no idea.

Let's say one of the girls in your care doesn't follow your advice and ends up in a bad situation.
Do you punish her? Maybe, I dunno, totally random thought, beat her? Spank her maybe?
Or maybe you act really cold and distance, so she throws herself on you, begging for forgiveness, and begins to, I dunno, shot in the dark, suck you off? While you remain stoic and unfeeling?
And when she's done maybe you pet her hair and tell her it's okay?

you're trying to talk sense into me on Jow Forums of all places?

I'm actually just talking shit. I'm sure you understand as it's Jow Forums of all places.

Thanks for the tips, yeah I've just recently woken up to see the shit he's doing and how it affects me.
One of the ways it affected me is that I have a hard time meeting new people now because everyone has formed circles etc (moved HS this year)

I think I'll keep doing what i started on rn, being less of mindless zombie and protesting when he does something autistic while I try expanding my social circle

Nowhere else to ask this stupid question, but what's with the dad obsession lately? It seems like in the past, say, 1 maybe 2 years or so, people are more and more reliant on a father figure to keep them in check. Girls mostly, but many guys need one as well.
Don't know, it just seems so significant and prevalent lately, I don't remember people back in the early 2010's talking about dads and father figures, and these days it's all the rage.
Heck, even movies and fucking video games are doing it, I've seen people compare fucking Thanos from Avengers to a dad figure to the universe or something.

Very avoidant and anxious but I'm really laid back and friendly if I get into the right mood. Very loyal and would do a lot for my friends. If they ever come to me for help I'd always try my best. I have issues of my own where I don't ask for help or be as open as I should be. I have diagnosed major depression, social anxiety, and GAD but I try my hardest to not show it. People I know don't really know some of the struggles I go through, I try to keep it hidden. 27 now, I've lost nearly all my friends by not really keeping the relationship going. Only have my one close friend and a few acquitances left. Want to try and make more friends but I have no idea how.

Look at the obsession with Jordan Peterson. I think a lot of people especially young men never had an actual male role model in their life. I know I didn't. These role models are either nonexistent or very underwhelming.

You're disgusting.
Fatherless households.

And somehow there are more fatherless households today, as a percentage, than 20 years ago?
It's bullshit but I'm willing to believe it.

Yes, actually.
Not to bring race into the equation, but the fatherless household rate was highest amongst Black Americans in the 1960s, at around 24%.
Today, white families are 34% fatherless, over 55% fatherless among Hispanic families, and over 70% among blackhouseholds in the US. This all comes from a talk on Uncommon Knowledge, a really great little interview show I highly recommend you all watch.
So yes. Fatherlessness is an epidemic in the United States.

I'm glad you're better now. I was worried when I noticed your Discord had been deleted.

Man this really sucks, and it interesting at the same time.
Like you have all these whores and manchildren with daddy issues, which stem from the freedom culture of the 2000s with men doing whatever the fuck they want, leaving a lot of pregnant women and the meme that men always cheat, single mothers which in turn raise their kids to be spineless little shits, which create a dad meme that you see everywhere today.

And that's just my extremely basic barebones understanding of the phenomena. My god has the world turned to shit.

Not to talk of the very real thought crime.

As to not harrow users with my lack of response, I opted to delete it during the course of my recovery.
Who am I speaking to?

I've had a few people tell me that usually that they can't get a "feel for me". One guy was saying that he usually categorizes people but with me he has no idea where i'd go. So i'm really not sure. I've been told I'm the funny one that is good at breaking awkward silences. Also usually end up being "second in command" after enough time has passed. Not officially, but just if the "main person" isn't there, people will usually look to me for guidance

The quiet sperg who generally lets people walk over him but can't help but spill his autism when someone says anything retarded, particularly if its SJW/far left related as it boils my blood. Its driven lots of people away over the years, as I tend to be honest to a degree that many can't handle.

Its not a great way to be, desu.

Attached: 1374543554175.jpg (500x502, 85K)

I see. It's me, Kalli

I don't know, I have no friends.

the last resort

Attached: wojakdefeated.gif (306x469, 47K)