Suggest hobbies / activities

And tell me why you like them

Attached: Der_Geologe_(Carl_Spitzweg,_Version_1).jpg (375x500, 56K)

Walking. I like to be in nature

Photography (because I can't paint). Sadly haven't done it in years.

I love plants.

I grow them in pots. All kinds of flowers. And mostly roses. It's very fun to watch them grow. And you can learn how to cut them so they make shapes.

I would recommend plants. There are lots of magazines and websites about this. You can learn so much about plants.

Baking is cool too.

Attached: m4Bqqg3j_400x400.jpg (356x356, 11K)

Guns
Motorcycles
Sports
Martial arts
Lifting

So you can start feeling like a man

Searching all over internet songs that I consider gems.

Because I love having a brilliant playlist on hand

Do you mean weird meme internet songs?

outdoor stuff
fitness
vidya

Painting minis. I suck at painting but it's easy to actually get a mini to turn out well. The paints do most of the work for you. Just watch some videos on how the different types of paint work and make sure you always thin down your paints before you start.

And playing Magic the Gathering, it can be as casual or competitive as you like and there's tens of thousands of different cards to use, as well as a bunch of different formats you can learn. It's fun and it's a pretty good way to meet people with similar interests to my own.

Archery
It costs much less than a gun and makes almost no noise.

Riding a motorcycle in the mountains.

It consumes my full mental and physical attention. I find myself disappearing into a zen like state that can last an hour.
When I'm done I'm totally relaxed and refreshed.

Such a pointless skill, you can't seriously expect to win the race war with a bow and arrow when Tyrone has a gun.

Literally Hitler = Robert Hansen

Seriously, google it. They're like the same person.

Woodworking. Because I can do it alone, but specially because I see objective results fast even when I make mistakes. I am also building things that are useful to others and might even last a long time.

Pole dancing.
I'm the only dude in a class full of hot/fit girls, and I have a crush on the instructor, who's starting to get chatty/flirty.
It's awesome exercise.
I'll make the money back at male amateur night...

fite me
No.
>shunned by attractive women
>implying I approach them

>hated said women
No, I hate whores, as do manwhores.
>dysfunctional relationship with father
Not me
>enjoyed hunting
I would never do that, even if I can respect hunting to provide for your family. I like animals too much.
>raped victims
Also not me.

Jack the Ripper, on the other hand, did nothing wrong.

>I like animals too much.

So you’re a vegan then? Because buying meat is worse then hunting for your food degenerate.

It’s for hunting retard, arrows damage less meat and are effective for hunting even large game with a powerful bow.

It's removed so I don't have to think about it (as opposed to killing my food), although I do make a point of avoiding anything from factory farms.
Hitler himself was vegetarian. I toy with the idea of becoming one sometimes, although to date I haven't had the willpower to go through with it fully--I'm steadily reducing the amount of meat I eat nonetheless.
Not in my case, in his defense.

I bought a boat and dive gear/fishing gear it was the best thing ive ever done the boat has paid for itself in seafood and its just heaps of fun

Strippers and whores. I like getting handjobs, blow jobs, and fucks.

Hiking - sense of accomplishment when you reach the top of a mountain is incredible, plus I live in a beautiful region and the views are amazing if you get up high enough

Ice skating/inline skating - have just always enjoyed it, it's one of the few activities that I can switch off during. I've been at it so long that it doesn't require any active brain power to do, my muscle memory just handles it all

Cooking - yummy food is good, and seeing other people like your food feels good

Cars - cars are a lot of fun to work on even when it feels like a shit of a job while you're doing it. Modifying a car is satisfying in a creative way because you are taking a creative vision and making it real

Photography - digging out those few really good photos out of all the ones you take is food for my creative soul

Reading - relaxing and entertaining, something is available for any mood

>Magic the gathering

You must be good at yu GI oh

Do you use protection when you take it up the ass?

Yugioh has been dead for years
It all went to shit with pendulums, although it had been suffering from power creep and archetyping for a few years before that.