Took a screenshot of a girl's snap without realizing that it notified them

>took a screenshot of a girl's snap without realizing that it notified them

fuuuck what do

Attached: 33481015d04b3974f9ed7acf616592901b13507ebdabf48ee1d6d09d63acc2c4.png (1070x601, 507K)

move to another country

how does that work, why would your phones ss thats outside of the apps control be able to notify the other person?

That's snapchat grandpa

Why do you care?

she probably doesn't give a shit

Just say, "Aw yeah bish u kno u fine I just hadda keep ur pix ya feel me haha"

I think I'm just going to try and own it and say something along the lines of "oh yeah I saved that because I thought you looked cute in it" but I haven't flirted with her at all in person yet so that'd be a bit heavy handed

Attached: skincolor.png (500x383, 56K)

What was the pic?

Post the picture.

It was just a cute pic of her with her dog

No

I don't know, my banking app doesn't allow my phone to take screenshots when the app is opened so I'm pretty sure they have control over that shit.

post the picture(sage)

Don't use Snapchat but I think there's a module for Xposed so you can take screenshots without them knowing

Hi, I think I'm the girl you're talking about. I forgive you! Just post the pic real quick so I can see if it's really me. :3

Make a pencil portait for all yr friends

Make a pencil portrait. Give it to her. Tell her you are practicing

What the actual fuck ):*(

Pretty sure she doesn't care because she's already posted new stuff and she hasn't said anything. False alarm boys.

Attached: 902.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

>girl takes a real filthy ass pic with like 3 nasty dildos stuffed inside her, with "fuck me daddy" drawn on her tits
>"oh yeah I saved that because I thought you looked cute in it"

say "dayum gurrll u so sexi I just aint be able to help me self ya feel me?"

It wasn't lewd tho, just a wholesome pic with her and her doggo

And yeah I realize now that this is a non-issue. I'm just a brainlet who sucks at social media desu.

FYI for future reference there are apps that allow you to screenshot them without notifying them. Good for lewds and creeping.

Iphone or android? If android tell her you accidentally pressed the dedicated screenshot button.

Snapchat issues the notification within the app

Owning it is best. Tell her you though the dog was cute. At least then she won't think you were going to masturbate to it. You hope.

Delete your snapchat account

This is why you download a screen recorder and screenshot the recording

Attached: 22C73F8C-381A-4C7D-A155-D56DC953D473.jpg (1000x665, 163K)