H.P. Lovecraft.

Ted Cruz

He is forest fertilizer now.

My hero

Joey Gallo

>Who was he?
He was CIA.

Most likely he was a leaf

How absolutely based and redpilled do you have to be to hijack a 747 and get away with it plus 200 thousand dollars?

Some speculate him to have been a mere ordinary man who really needed that cash.
The plan was pretty good but not particularly intelligent.

Watched a documentary about this and apparently D.B. Cooper was a comic book character, a more obscure one I believe, who was a daredevil that jumped out of planes etc. So, it's likely the name he used was a reference to this

My bad, Dan Cooper was the character and it was a Canadian comic

Attached: image.jpg (768x1024, 161K)

Joey Buttafuoco

absolute madman that robbed a plane then jumped from it into the Oregon Wilderness from 15,000 ft

Bernie Sanders. Also was the Zodiac.

Robert Paulson.

Was Without A Paddle an accurate portrayal of his life?

Ralph Nader. Take it to the bank.

no, but it was an accurate portrayal of what happens when you stick a Jew in the middle of the wilderness, except for the hooking up with hairy girls living in a tree

Kek

Peter Strzok

he was a based and redpilled white male who is the only person to hack successfully hijacked a US plane, got the money, and got away with it. FBI niggers BTFO

Former special forces and CIA during the 60’s. JFK assassination team member. Afterwards, he went into hiding. Came up with an idea to rob airliners, take the money and move to Argentina where he would live in a compound with Nazi party members who escaped Germany at the end of WW2.

fpbp

Tommy Wiseau

Underrated.

Attached: 1503262573791.jpg (600x580, 65K)

confirmed time traveler

a faggot