Sad Nigga Hours

How was your day, user?

Saw my best friend with his gf, he was so happy and it reminded me of all the times I got rejected by girls. Its just like I always choose the wrong ones to chase. (never had a gf)

Attached: 2F27C02C-62AC-481A-A267-77CC0DEA8AE4.jpg (500x421, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fx0ZLickoB0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It was boring.
I really want to do a cold approach on a girl or go out to bars and clubs alone to socialize since I don't really have the friends who would be interested in that, but I can't muster up the courage.

Meh-ish. Managed to fuck up my 48 hour fast by eating like a semi-pig after I came home from work, then went to sleep for a couple hours. Now it's 1:27 AM and I still can't go back to sleep, and tomorrow I have to go to work again.
But I'm angry and I'll fast for 3 days next, so at least I got the motivation for that.
Still single but since started fasting, it really doesn't seem all that bad anymore. I'm feeling better and better alone (for better or worse, as I've started to avoid calls from people)

It's only about 10:30 Saturday morning here. Might be going to the zoo with my boyfriend later, then I've got my friend's birthday dinner in the evening.

keep try

well, still no girls in my life

Attached: d9zn9mzl.jpg (640x360, 23K)

Shitty. Fucking ptsd flashbacks. I'm fucking 25yo but cutting myself like a faggot middle schooler. I'm so overwhelmed. Ino one wants to hear all of the hkrrible disgusting shit i am time traveling through. Bf says i should tell him when this happens but i don't want him to think I'm gross. He is so busy, I am just too much. I ruin everything. I am like pic related wounded mutant who wants hugs

Attached: Khaleesi-cadela-noticia.jpg (992x744, 69K)

And wtf...the fact that I am venting to fucking Jow Forums for safety and comfort shows how messed up I am. Jesus Christ.

Fuck it! I got nothing to lose or gain by posting this.

A coworker at work got pissed at me for not doing something immediately as she said it. I was busy at the moment and told her so. She got pissy about it and told my supervisor. If she has a problem with me, then talk to me like an adult. I hate adults that act like their still highschoolers.

I refuse to talk to her from here on out. I got no reason to act friendly in the work place. I'm there to do my job and go home.

School was shit. University went to shit. I regret choosing the university I went too. I wanted to drop out after the first semester because it went bad. Then, I talked to my father and guidance counselor. They told me to stay in and I did. I went to class, office hours, stayed late for studying. All for naught.

I should have turned in the resignation letter when I had chance. Had the entire thing filled out and everything. I would have went back to community college but NOOOOOOOO; I had to be a dumbass and believe in myself.

I'm so close to killing myself that it's not even funny. Engineering isn't for me. College isn't for me. I'm sick of trying to bullshit myself that I can succeed when the results obviously show that I can't.

I'm joining the airforce or going to trade school. Hopefully some enemy sniper puts a bullet through my skull and ends my memory.

Either that or I'll do it myself one of these days. I'm never taking anyone's advice about my college career ever again. Fuck engineering, fuck college.

I should have died in the womb. I want to cry so bad but no tears will come ougt.

Let this post be a memorandum of me once I die or kill myself. Forever in the archives.

It was ok. But I miss him. I hope he isn't done with me forever.

It just seems not worth to try. The last one gave me hope and then just ghosted me and here I am - still waiting for her "to be in a better mood"

>went on a long drive and hike to clear my mind
>i've got everything anyone could ask for - a roof over my head, decent job, potential, little health or debt issues, the opposite sex doesn't hate me and getting laid isn't an issue

but I still can't connect with people. I haven't had a true best friend since highschool or a lover since college. I'm just going through the motions, hanging out with people I don't really understand and dating people who I would never marry

I just haven't found my people yet and it seems like when I try hard, I push people away further, and when I don't try, everything stays the same.

I "broke up" with this girl that I was dating today

I'm not really upset about her specifically, I didn't like her very much, but I'm upset that I'm just destined to never keep up any sort of relationship

It's ok, op. I got rejected by one of my friends hard and I was borderline suicidal. I managed to recover but essentially I have to watch her love blossom with the man she picked over me. Good times.

Pretty inconsequential. I had an annoying moment that I think I'll remember for a while though. A customer in my store (work part-time retail) was getting real nosy about my life and career and was interested when I mentioned I was going into law school. He asked me about my high school and if I liked it. When I told him that I hated high school, he made a cocky comment: "Well, it prepared you for college and you graduated college so you can't bitch about it. People bitch too much about schools in this country (US)" It pissed me off how he asked a question that he wanted a specific answer. That he was just pretending to be interested in a conversation with me. To him I replied "Well, if it wasn't that bad I doubt there'd be so many kids shooting up their schools." He got annoyed and told me I shouldn't bring things like that up at work, and he might be right but goddamn that still pisses me off to think about. What kind of person do you have to be to approach a retail worker, pretend to enter into a conversation with him, reprimand him when he has different views (or rather a different experience) than you, and then get offended by a response? Every day at this job makes me convinced that everybody's right about America consisting mostly of out-of-shape scatterbrained losers.

Attached: 1397425950338.jpg (245x204, 17K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Fx0ZLickoB0

Matched with a girl, and we've been talking for about two days, I asked her to meet and she said yeah, so I make plans and initially she agrees but later says she can't. I message about a reschedule and haven't heard from her since. To be fair it was at midnight she could've fallen asleep.

If she never messages me again that's fine I guess, I'm more down about how this is always how it ends. How many times must I walk this road before it changes.

I'm in a similar position. My best friend actually lives with his gf. We made two other friends this year and the other day they were all talking about sex stuff. It's pretty uncomfortable being the only guy who's never had sex. I don't really know how I ended up a 22 year-old virgin, most people think I'm fairly normal and I have a nice job but for some reason I've never met a girl I really click with.

Attached: hoodie.jpg (338x430, 23K)

My gf went to Guyana for a week and I have no one to keep me company at work now. Life is SHIT.

>has a gf
>has a job
>Life is SHIT.

Attached: come on.png (601x335, 345K)

I SAID IT WAS SHIT

it wasn't very good. i got a 60% on a test that i studied really hard for. i spent the rest of my day watching MMA fights that weren't very good. my mom's disgusting alcoholic friend (who came on to me once) barged through our front door and i had to leave for the night. i played pinball for 4 hours at the local bowling alley. i met a teenaged skater in the parking lot and we talked about skating for about an hour. now i'm home

i felt the same way everyday that i worked in the retail industry. overall, most of the people you talk to do feign interest because americans just love talking in general. if it bothers you that much, just keep it very brief with them. they'll take you for an asshole, but you will have some peace

It's been a mix of productivity and empowerment coupled by insecurity and worries about myself and my future

pretty standard

just came back from church and now just chilling on my phone

it's alright. 26 year old here burning himself like an edgy teenager, you will get you hugs when you meet someone who deserves them

Attached: feels.jpg (500x377, 44K)

Sounds like a cool day. I had a bad interview earlier for a second job I didn't even want to I really don't care. Got home and my boss called and said I could have the day off since we'd be really slow at work. Texted a bunch of people but no one has really responded. It was my roommates birthday and he always says he's my friend but didn't invite me to hang with him today. He's 20 though (I'm 26) so I know he's fake. All 20 year olds are fake. I'll probably end up downtown at the retro arcade later tonight, playing pinball as well until maybe midnight? Not sure. It's 6:15 rn. After I eat my dinner I'll probably head out

I wouldn't avoid calls from people, but I do think fasting is a really great thing and should be done more often

Hey I'm sorry to hear about that. I don't think you should kill yourself though. It's stupid that college is pushed on everyone. It's a pyramid scheme more than anything