Asshole Bully in my classes

This model asshole Amir Jazi is in several of my my classes every semester. He sits behind me and fucks with me ass class. Our professor never says anything. Every class he smacks me in the back of the head and says, "What the fuck are your going to do about it". He calls me bitch and pussy every time he talks to me. I've filed a report with UCI security and they haven't done anything. Last week we were passing around a email list and I was able to get his email off of it. [email protected] Does anyone have any advice on how I should handle this piece of shit bully. The guy is like 6'2'' and in good shape. He is huge compared to me. Please give me your best advice. He'll be in another couple of my classes next semester. We share the same major.

Attached: Amir Jazi.jpg (318x211, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fbi.gov/tips
youtube.com/watch?v=yVaUq98qWGE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>knows Jow Forums is NYPA
>'subtly' tries to get Jow Forums to do something anyway
You deserve to be bullied

Why not literally fight him? Like literally throw punches at eachother, at least you'll have more respect for yourself and 80% chances he'll stop because bullies are looking for weak targets, he ain't gonna bother fighting you every time he feels like slapping someone.

next time he smacks you in class, out loud say “dude it’s not my fault that you have HIV, leave me the fuck alone”.

Say it loud enough that everyone hears it. He obviously has a huge ego, so something like that would destroy him.

You're in the same major, talk to the dean or whoever in your department

I’d give you real advice if this wasn’t a personal army request

Do your best to get audio/video evidence of what he does. Then go to the principal or some other authority in your school.
The evidence is not for showing it to them, albeit you can feel free to do that. It is for blackmailing them. Make sure they understand you are willing to make as much of a scandal
(media etc.) out of it as possible, and make sure they know you aren't afraid to take this to court too.
No school wants such a terrible mark on their image, or that much trouble which a court process implies. They will be forced to act, if they haven't by now. And don't compromise for any bullshit ass scolding at him, insist on having him expelled or transfered somewhere else. Say you do not feel safe or someshit.
Also, considering most people here are fucking deadbrains who have literally 0 knowledge of how modern society works and will most likely tell you this is a good way to get your ass kicked or that you should "man up" or some other literal shit-for-brains bullshit, I'll tell you right away that's somewhat true, to an extent. But, this will also be to your advantage. The guy definitely won't kill you, so if he ever does attack you or anything similar, you have enough material backing you up to send the shitface into jail. You could also try to avoid getting your face punched by letting him know this, the fear of prison and his parents having to live with the failure that he is is bound to restrain him to some extent, but it is quite possible you will have to grit your teeth through a beating. It would be best if you could get a recording of this as well, but try to keep the recording of the first event (him bullying you in class) a secret, as he might be cautious the next time he beats you up. Go to a tech store or something and look into buying a miniature camera/recorder, about the size of a thumb, and place it somewhere convenient where he wont notice.
Use the law as much as possible to your advantage, and live by the law.

Also, you could alternatively do all of this without video evidence (threaten the school with scandals and court and all), but the chances of it succeeding are lowered.

Start filming your encounters with him. If you can get him touching you on video, go to the local police.

he doesnt even look that intimidating desu
literally all it would take is a leg sweep to get him disoriented then maybe a punch to his twink face
and you could also try not being a virgin loser who gets "bullied" in fucking college anyway

Watch for the smack
Whip around and grab his arm and just fucking pull
Everything you have into one good pull.

Determine whether you stop there or go full ape and leave him with PTSD over being curbstomped into a desk.

Or you just get over it

Punch him in the throat when he lets his guard down and gouge out his eys with your thumbs.

You can do this, i believe in you!

OP hear me out for real.

If I were in your position I would kick his fucking ass. Sucker punch him then ground and pound. I'm a stubby stickman but everyone has enough power to get a knockout punch. Go for the lower jaw. Obviously make sure this is outside of school. Follow him not like stalkerish but just happen to be doing the same shit he is doing. When he goes to a shop and goes to take a piss, get him with his pants down. Sounds insane I know, but you're not gonna get caught as no one cares.

Be racist or some shit
I mean look at this fucking terrorist, how is bin laden here even allowed in the country?
Just say he has a bomb in his bag and the FBI will have turned this guy into swiss cheese before he can say "Allahu Ackbar"

Tell Irvine PD that he's homeless

Find that sandnigger Achmed's girlfriend if he has one, seduce her, and fuck her right in front of him. Turn him into a cuckold. And the world's smallest violin will play just for bully-turned-to-cucks like him. You do well to make sure to man up and you fuck her right in the pussy. Fucking Allah Akbar her ass.

No girlfriend? That's fine. Fuck his sister.
No sister? That's fine too. Fuck his mother.

That'll make fucking Achmed go back his own terrorist sand dune country. He'll feel so worthless, he'll hide in his own cave like bin laden did.

Either that or since his is of terrorist descent... :

fbi.gov/tips

Then don't sit beside, or in front of him you jackass
If he keeps fucking with u
Record it
And file a police report for harassment
Get a gud lawyer And a restraining order
There are so many fucking ways
This thread shud be saged

This is easy.

Bring your heaviest textbook to the class. When you get a good opportunity, walk behind him when he's not expecting it and hit him as hard as you can in the back of the head with it.

Guarantee he will never fuck with you again

youtube.com/watch?v=yVaUq98qWGE

hahaha

If I were you I'd have already beaten his sorry ass to the ground.

I once had to do it in Med School when this guy was acting like an asshole to me, so one day I walked up to him and punched him in the face.

He understood the message and never bothered me again

wow, wouldn't expect bullying to happen in med school. But I guess there will always be at least one asshole wherever you go in life

wow..

next time say "here's what I'm going to do about it" and pepper spray him

he assaulted you so it is self defense

stand up for yourself

The guy called me names, and he didn't expect me to just walk up to him one day and punch him in the face.

He was way taller than me, so I guess he thought I wasn't going to act on it or something

I'm 5'6'', he's probably 5'10'', and I still managed to punch him hard enough for him to back off. I have long arms and used to train box, and hit the gym often, so he didn't really have a chance.

I do not advocate for violence but some people don't understand how to behave properly and that's the only language they'll understand.