So, next week I'll be taking my girlfriend's virginity. Having in consideration I've never taken anyone's virginity...

So, next week I'll be taking my girlfriend's virginity. Having in consideration I've never taken anyone's virginity, sharing some of your stories and tips would be helpful.

Attached: def13ab24ff4010a89f380116ac5a2cf.jpg (600x671, 62K)

Don't.

Ask

>Cribriform

lmao so that means her piss comes out like a sprinkle?

>does being this stupid hurt? I mean physically...

Attached: 1504891045838.jpg (700x806, 123K)

I've taken two girls' virginities. The best thing I can say is to just go a little slower and a little more gentle than you usually do. Either way, they will enjoy it, even if they're a little sore the next day. Just do it once on the first day as well. Have fun, user

Attached: 1501817358548.png (195x189, 94K)

fuck her right in the pussy

You can't be this dumb, seriously. The imperforate type though, what happens with periods,

SHE IS NOT A VIRGIN

you have to be over 18 to be posting here

Attached: 1521024159180.png (645x729, 32K)

You.. you know how vaginas work right?

Go slow, use lube and let her go on top till it stops hurting. Let her take her time.
This is classic bait, lurk more.

Where are you from? I need to know what country has sex-ed this bad. Please.
Is it your first time? Ask her if shes nervous. Ask her if shes confortable. Tell her she wont like it the first time and probably wont orgasm. Go slow. Stop if she asks you to stop. It gets easier after thr first time. My gf only orgasmed after the third time. Use a condom unless youve been tested recently and shes on BC.

>woman
>virgin
lol...

Still a porous membrane

god vaginas are so disgusting

is she supposed to wash a vagina after penetration, or you just keep having sex with blood around?

I want r9k to leave.

Ooh Lordy, I was 18 and my misses was 18 and we both lost of V plates together.

Fucking horror movie shit bro, tears, blood, chunky blood stuff, zero happiness or pleasure, thought I was ripping her cunt open.. later realised I literally was.

Hours of consoling her as she cried sitting on the toilet.

Relationship lasted seven years tho so guess it's special or some shit.

I know, right? This shit literally turned me gay

When they say 'blood' its just a few drops sometimes no blood at all. It shouldnt come out as your having sex but after you may see traces of it on your shaft or the condom.
Plus shes asking her female friends THE SAME questions right now. Your a team youll figure it out.

thats even worse

*poop

Youre*
And make sure shes doing all right. Dont be scared that it will look 'beta'. The rough stuff comes in a few months, youll get there champ

thank you user, I appreciate it.

Warm her up. Tease her neck or ears, move to thighs or nipples, if you don't know yet the spots that make her melt yet, you are not ready. Don't make it a bad experience, rev the engine first.

Repeat after me
>if you don't know where her turn on spots are, you aren't ready

When it comes to penetration, it's almost always missionary, so put a pillow under her butt. Makes for a more comfortable angle.

Go slowly, but purposely. If you get stuck, stop and kiss her/otherwise reassure her. Same when you bottom out, just stay in place, enjoying her velvety folds and give her a sec to accommodate and familiarize.

Then start thrusting, not slowly but not jackhammer quickie either. If you've any length or girth it'll be uncomfortable anyway, but don't make it worse.

Yes. Impreforated cannot urinate at all.

>okay today’s the day I take your virginittyyyy
>where’s your hymen at?
>b-b-but you said you were a virgin!
>*storms out of preschool*

Let her be on top so she doesn’t have to rely on you for initial insertion, which is scary

Foreplay, little liquor, lots of kissing, go slow.
Depending on the mood you can fuck her hard and fast or you can just ease her into it with lots of convo kissing and reassurance...then jack hammer her.

Do you think the incels that shitpost here have ever really seen a vagina? I'm ninety percent convinced that most of them came out via C-section to boot

clean and simple tips, kind sir

My gf said she has tried to have sex, but it was a failure, however she bled. Then she bled when we first had sex too. Did she technically lose her virginity twice?

>You're not serious are you?

Attached: giphy.webm (480x364, 1.68M)

Have you never had sex before? If it’s rough they can bleed regardless of virgin status

Are you still together bro?

If you want them to bleed. Forget about your dick, detach yourself from it. Than thrust like a baboon.

Based newfag exposer

I wasn't rough that first night. I struggled to get it in, and went as slow as I could at first, then went up to medium pace for like 10 minutes.
Maybe the hymen was only partially perforated from her ex

Kek at everyone responding to this pasta

Literal redditors.

>Did she technically lose her virginity twice?
No.
She lost it once, you just broke her in.

>copyfag

how old is she? you do know hymen loses flexibilty with age?
I took my current gfs virginity (21), made it 2nd try, first try cut my cock on foreskin and had to abort mission

I've never had sex with a virgin.
Statiscally, most hymens are like the fifth in your pic, but there is chance you'll find the first and the third too, the second and fourth are not very common because they usually start showing pain and lack of menstruation when they should so docs just perforate the thing.

She will probably suck at sex, don't rush her, be nice with her.

A woman's like a sheet of linoleum; lay her right the first time and you can walk all over her for twenty years.

Don't be too rough and tell her to relax. That one time i took my actual girlfriend virginity i not only did break her hymen, i also tore her vagina and caused a really big bleeding, probably could fill two small bottles with her blood, she had to get rushed to the hospital and obiviously her parents found out. I think because i am big sized and she's tiny, still, remember to be gentle.

I've seen this exact post before.....

Take a 1 month break from the 'ch0n and return to find that this place has somehow gotten worse

>Planning when you gona fuck your girlfriend.
I would have raped her on the first date, like a chad

Best advice would be: t's normal to have doubts, for both of you. Talk to each other, don't be afraid.

Also, if she doesn't bleed you know she is a lying whore. Enjoy

This thread 100% proves there are no women on this board holy wew lad

She's probably going to find it painful.
You need to just keep at it until her hymen breaks.
Try to get it done in one, don't do it partial and make her live through that shit again next week.

Woman are fucking disgusting delete this fucking image

>people actually haven't seen this before
Summer is here.

just don't be surprised when her hole is bigger than your fucking fist as she whispers "I've never done this before be gentle"

seriously tho if it is her first time it's going to be the worst fuck of your life
>stop user it hurts
>urgh stop stop
>ok you can go
>ah stop
>slow down user it hurts

literally having to stop every few seconds, good luck staying hard

You know hymens can be broken just by stretching. I was with a ballerina girl who broke her hymen while practicing her splits.

stop having premarital sex.

you should really only ever spill your seed if it's to procreate with your wife desu. i mean you're free to do whatever you want at your own and society's detriment, but with your wife for procreation is the only thing that should be promoted

Attached: nofap natsoc jew.jpg (386x567, 92K)

Everyone know women pee out of their butts retard

This, I had a similar experience. I mean, how would she had known there was a 10 inch cock right under her?

Give us stories and tips for girls who are virgins to not fuck up the first time too please, I will be losing my virginity next month

You came here of all places asking the gymcels and robots how to take someone’s virginity...

You're

Incel

It's going to suck for both of you, no real way around it, sorry.
For you it's going to hurt, for him he's going to worry about hurting you (probably) and he won't get his jollies off because that's too rough.
.t guy who has taken 3 virginities

Just take it slow, it might hurt a bit for her, just be real concern about her and her well being during the whole thing, she'll thank you for it.

Also.
Condoms.

why is this shit on Jow Forums and why do you bump it

sage in the option field, hide and reported

This OP, if you do it properly, aka warm her up first with oral and use lube and go slow there probably won't be any blood at all.

get off my website dad

But son.. I love you..

Did I travel back in time?

based, this

I'm gay so I don't know what I'm looking at besides bagina

imagine that an asshole wasnt there to poop from and instead had skin over it that your bf had to break for freshness

Attached: 1475073403410.jpg (1270x949, 270K)

So I have never fucking a virgin girl before but happened upon this thread

I always thought the hymen was a tonsil looking thing at the back of the vagina that popped from the force of getting hit with a dick/fingers

Just another way the lack of Sex/Health Ed has failed me

Hot

Attached: muh-dick.jpg (400x400, 86K)

This is ancient b8
But good job getting all those (You)s

Just put it in you pussy, I took my girlfriend’s virginity and all I did was stick it in

Lol

Someone answer me

KEK

WE GOT ONe BOYS

Lol physically, your job is to just lie there and spread your legs, how difficult can that be?
Make sure to relax as much as you can and make your guy know what you're feeling. Do a lot of foreplay, make sure you're excited before penetration, that's good advice for every time you have sex, but especially the first one.

what the fuck is this thread even? jesus christ, the nude qt on the running thread got nuked but this is allowed? fuck this board kek just put your dick in the hole you dumbfuck

Absolutely this.
I'll add one more thing from experience: the first time you fuck her you should aim to go balls deep. Sure its gonna hurt her (but just a little bit if you're gentle enough, take lot of time etc) and within the next 2 hours she will want a second round where you actually teach her how to fuck.
And if I need to be specific: i mean the first time you guys fuck, not the first time you penetrate her. Actually you should go very gradually. Like one inch of cock in, two inches out.

>this thread is dumb
>ill respond
Really articulates my cashews

What nationality/ethnicity can u find a girl that is still virgin at 21?

This times infinity. Thank you based user but you are probably an arab like me

Try to stretch it, don't rip it.

Any tips for girls? I’m 21 was trying to do it with my boyfriend but it hurts a lot even though I had an infection or something went to the gyn to double check and nothing
Before that I never even fingered myself now I been using two fingers to stretch it
Anything else I can do to make it less painful ?

please study anatomy

When he starts to push into it, grip his shoulders as if you were laying an egg and let your feet rise to the pressure without moving your legs. If you hold yourself into him, difficult to comprehend but its akin to making sure you dont swallow water while breathing with your mouth, you can move the air in your body instead of fall into his grip or grasp which gives you the sense of your other body parts moving, and a more whole experience, rather than make it all about tearing something on accident when you should just be trying to eek out each and every sense of pleasure so you can work up from that point in the relationship rather than assume a position. This is an ltr right? The other kinds of sex is for promiscuous relationships. I really hate american standards of that. This, if it makes sense, should help.

Wtf so can vaginas close like that?

is this bait? they're born like that

You need to pound her pussy as hard as you can. Basically tune out anything she says. Pound and pound until you cum, then stop.
This is called a jackhammer and she'll thank you for it later.

Attached: 726.jpg (413x253, 53K)

THERE ARE EYES IN THE SEPTATE HYMEN!

Stop making such a big deal of it

just be gentle and make sure you communicate