My wife is asian and has virtually no tits...

My wife is asian and has virtually no tits. Is there a boob service out there for guys who just want to play with boobs to experience them, no sexual intercourse? Would this be cheating? Would a boobjob be too much?

Attached: boobs.jpg (1280x1916, 242K)

>weeb's remorse

fenugreek
also
>not being satisfied in ur relationship
faggot

>Is there a boob service out there for guys who just want to play with boobs to experience them
Prostitution
>Would this be cheating
Only if your wife thinks it is, she probably will
>Would a boobjob be too much
Of fucking course

>bought the yellow fever maymay
>doesn't like delicious flat
I posted in a thread full of things I do not like and now I am A N G E R Y!
How did this happen???

Sexual incompatibility is just as damning to a relationship as anything else.

>be in monogamous relationship
>touch another person intimately

yes

This. Dude, what the fuck? Cheating means emotionally or physically allowing another person to occupy your sexual thoughts or actions.

I just want to feel a boob what the fuck?
You only get one life

Just ask girls when you're out with friends in the city at night (after going to the clubs or whatever). They'll let you touch them if you don't give any creep vibes. Being 100% serious, they find it hilarious and shit and you might even get their snapchat. And fuck.

Strip club would be perfect, unless your local strip clubs have a strict no touching policy

>You only get one life
And you should end yours, it's an utter waste.

Fucking lol
If it's not incels it's basic fucking bros
This is hilarious. Drop your girl and get one with tiddy, fucking Marie Antoinette over here.

Fukken loving every laugh.

Attached: 1521949135158.jpg (688x666, 58K)

Also, don't cheat on her wtf bro, breasts are great but what about love.

Who is this semen demon?

>t. incel
I'm not going to drop her she's great. I've just never touched a boob before
I don't want to cheat, it could be a complete stranger and just a few mins touching and never see them again. Even if it were a lifeless synthetic clone or something, as long as it was 100% the same

based

>hey guys is playing with another woman's tits cheating?

I worry for the future of our species.

Attached: ohgod-1.jpg (490x244, 21K)

You are a piece of shit. Your gf deserves a bf who truly loves he for who she is and who finds her beautiful all the way.
Rejecting you gf based on her breast size is shallow. How would you feel if your gf told you that she had always wanted to feel a really large dick, but you didn't have one. So she wanted to "experiment" with a BBC instead.
Relationships are defined by two things:
1. Sexual exclusivity and fidelity.
2. Seeking virtue, and companionship.
If it's only 1. it's lust, not a relationship.
If it's only 2. it's friendship, not a relationship.
Your gf deserves a so with whom she has these two. Will you be the one. Remember, no woman in perfect.

How would you feel if your wife thought your dick is too small so she just wants to play with a huge dick, no sexual intercourse? Would you feel cheated on?

>boob service
Yes, it'd called boob job, get your gf a pair of tiddies and be happy

That is not the same.

Good job dude, you married the only woman who let you see her naked.

You should've gotten with some fat chick at least once in your life. Tits aren't that great. Flat girls on the other hand...

>t. Flat chested roastie

Huge tits are amazing user. Give them a go. If your wife is Asian, chances are she is incredibly subservient (hence why you went for an Asian, right) so even if she did find out, she wouldn't leave.