I want to put it in his butt

How do I convince my husband to let me peg him?

I really want to peg him.

Attached: FB_IMG_1525416619442.jpg (876x960, 44K)

hahaha

Ask him about it first. If he seems completely uncomfortable with the idea, you’re going to have to accept that. Consent is a two-way street.

Well duh, but I want to convince him, hence me coming here and asking for advice.

I get that. I’m just saying because it’s kind of an uncommon thing for guys to be interested in, he may never want to do it. It could be a mute point.

Next time you're giving him a blowjob lube up a finger and slide it in, he'll never say no to anal ever

my boyfriend wont let me do this :'(

I once forced myself into my GF butt and she didn't complain, dunno if it'll work for guys.

Try it

If he won't do it, you can't convince him.
Its like if he wanted to convince you that sleeping around is something he really wanted to do, either people are cool with it or they aren't. There is no compromise for something like that.

Ahhh
Bait, I see... Yes... Very good, if you insinuate that your gratification is worth more than his integrity and dignity in the relationship, you're guaranteed replies.

Next time though come in softer. Pegging should be one of a few options which are softer, and through the thread you should systemically knock off options until pegging is left and it looks like the thread brought you there.

Better luck next bait.

See this did happen, but it was just the tip. He was on with it but then my obsession with wanting to peg him begun. I can sense if i push it too much, he will not want me to do it. I have brought it up a few times but he just laughs and thinks I'm joking, I'm actually really serious.

It ain't bait, I want to make him my bitch boy, it's just my fantasy.

>doubles down with robot lingo
Oh man, you're sticking to your 3/10 performance. Boy... Trolling meant something back in my day.

Does he post here on Jow Forums and/or a weeb? Might be able to get him into it with futa lmao. Sounds funny but I'd be open to the fetish and that's the reason why desu.

Hot.

He's probably already your bitch boy

If I wanted to make bait, I would just come and say something about trump, black people, biracial couples, feminism or Hilary Clinton. It would be that easy.

He is really into Naruto, other than that he is a Chad. He works out and is in the military. I have showed him clips from bible black (the scene where the chick with two dicks fucks those other bitches) but as soon as I brought up a scene of a tranny fucking a dude, then he didn't care for it. I wish he would put aside the toxoc masculinity and just comply like I do when he wants anal. Idk how to get it across that it doesn't maoe him less than and that it really isn't that out of the ordinary.

Convince him to let you tie him up, then fuck him in the ass like the bitch he is. Show that worthless sack of shit who wears the pants.

You’re a lesbian btw.

Lmao damn Naruto that's some shit taste. Well there's a chance it just won't work then. I think your best bet at this point is probably to just have a very open conversation with him about your desires and maybe make a kind of deal where he could do an out-there fetish with you of his choosing at a different time? Something like a MFF threesome (the most common fetish for men) might actually work.

"I'll let you do X if you let me do Y"

If he loves you enough, he'll at least let you try it. If not then you're out of luck. I made it known to my bf that it was a major fantasy for me and he let me try. He disliked it at first. Then I got better at it and he never wants to do anything else now because of how intense and good it feels.

haha ew

Don't do this.
Do this.

>hes expressing toxic masculinity because he doesn't want to carry out a sex act

No one forces you to get fucked in the ass, you could tell him no just like hes going to tell you no.

My prostate enjoys our little purple stimulus. My wife was moving things around down there during a blowjob about 8 years ago and stumbled onto that little secret.

His loss.