Am I freaking out for no reason?

My boyfriend and I were out hiking today. It was about 80 degrees out, so I was wearing running shorts and a T shirt. As we were nearing the end of the trail, we saw this middle aged guy with his dog who looked weird. He was wearing a sweater over a shirt and jeans, and he stopped when he saw us instead of walking to the side and going on his way. He didn’t look at my boyfriend but eyed me up and down. He literally said “wait” to his dog right before we passed him. I got nervous as we passed him so I just blurted out “Your dog is really cute.” He didn’t respond for a second. Once we walked about five feet away, he turned back, stopped, and gave me this really creepy look. He said “You are too... don’t take anything from that.” I took my boyfriend’s hand and briskly walked away without saying anything or looking back again.

I’m really fucking scared. Was he thinking about doing something, or was he just some random idiot?

Attached: 1A18FA39-E8A0-4AF5-919D-B5E251E3D380.png (750x1334, 3.74M)

Are you kidding me?

You probably have nice legs and he was enjoying the show.

I'm a 26 year old male and usually discrete about it but maybe this guy just doesn't give a fuck lol

Do you want him? Be honest.

No. It’s the opposite. I can’t get it out of my mind and I keep thinking I was in danger

Did you want me? Be honest

Was he handsome?

He probably wants to impregnate you, be careful.

No. He looked like a disshelved mess. Very white trash.

Congrats, you spotted a robot in real life.

Maybe he just wanted to put his dick inside you, but other than that I see no problem.

just a retard who probably hasnt touched a woman in years. try not to think about it.

His general demeanor was creepy as hell. I’ve been cat called and approached by plenty of douches, but this was different.

This. Probably some socially awkward virgin

maybe your bf is way out of your league and had trouble wrapping his head around it

maybe you're attractive

maybe he thought you looked familiar

If my boyfriend is hotter than I am, why would he say I was cute? That doesn’t make sense

Next time you go out, wear some yoga pants and make sure he watches your ass by bending over in front of the guy..

If he stands still watching you and doesn't proceed to put his dick inside you right there then he is a creep.

I'm going to explain that man's actions without condoning them.

When you can't act on something it becomes easier to remark on it
He can't fuck you. He knows it.
But saying that hey you're cute, well it puts the plate on the table and even though he can't sit at that table, it still feels good to place that plate.

Can women understand that?

Okay, I get that, but I wasn’t wearing anything revealing or sexual. It was literally a T-shirt and shorts. Why would he feel the need to comment on something that wasn’t even “sexy” by normal standards?

Attached: CF496479-D4D8-4D83-9409-18A9DC1B503D.jpg (218x447, 46K)

Because hmmm I can see the swell of your breasts hmmm the sides of your thighs....Makes me want more of what is covered....

What you do doesn't matter. You could wear a burqa and I'm sure someone would jack off to those ankles.
Sexy doesn't mean tits and ass. It means the idea of it. And no matter what you wear, being a woman, there will always be an idea of tits and ass there.The gentlest fold of a shirt will suggest tits, and that's enough for someone to get worked up over.

To be very crude, you've got a cunt. And someone will always find a way to desire that

“not revealing” bitch your legs are out

You're moderately physically attractive. Nice shape. He's not looking at you for what you're wearing, he's looking at you because you're physically attractive and he probably hasn't seen a naked woman up close in 3 decades.

It's creepy. He shouldn't have done it. He didn't mean anything overt by it necessarily. Take the "compliment" and move on.

Please don't talk about me

I’m just going to try to tell myself that he was just socially awkward. If seemed much more sinister than some idiot saying I have a nice body.

... What was he going to do, tag team you with your boyfriend???

Did you just want something to post about so you felt included and got some (You)s?

My take on it was that if my boyfriend wasn’t around to protect me, he would’ve tried something. Since he couldn’t, he wanted to assert some sort of power and make me uncomfortable.

This. To guys anything can be sexual

You'll probably never see him again, so let it go, OP. Even if what you say is true, nothing like that will actually happen if you take precautions next time you go out. You feel creeped out, and we get it, but it's over now, and nothing bad happen, so just let it go and stop trying to convince the people here to side with you.

If I dwelt this much every time a creepy guy gave me a creepy look I'd probably never leave the house again.

Attached: 1515716220135.jpg (402x604, 49K)

>guy stares at me when I'm not alone
Creepy guys exist, shocking I know but it happens. Was he a crazy guy thinking bad things? Yes probably but you're fine, it smart not to do activities like that alone, maybe you didn't know but you need to think about safety.
Be happy one didn't secretly follow you across campus and corners you alone between buildings.