How do we fix the fact that the justice system is harder on blacks than white people?

How do we fix the fact that the justice system is harder on blacks than white people?

Attached: county-jail-inmates.jpg (640x426, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I ignore facts that don't serve my agenda.

Attached: BlackPrisonSentencing.jpg (500x550, 81K)

You have to adress the fact that blacks commit crime in such numbers that even though they are 13% of the population they commit over 50% of the crimes. It's almost as if they are incapable of living in a society that wasn't designed for them nor did they evolve the skills needed to function in it. No amount of money, education, or indoctrination will solve this. Segregation could work and would be the most peaceful solution but you don't want to even entertain that because it hurts you down to your ideological core.

Tell the niggers to stop committing fucking crimes!

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

>How do we fix the fact that the justice system is harder on blacks than white people?
We dont

They commit 50% of crimes that are caught (cops patrol black neighborhoods more) most crime goes unsolved sweetheart

Make it harder on them.

Attached: 1541120223827.png (500x566, 152K)

Can't tell if you are admitting that niggers are really stupid, or you are pretending to psychically know who commits the unsolved crimes.

Are you saying unsolved crimes with no suspects are white people committing them sweetie? Why are you not turning over your evidence to get convictions?

Attached: sweetie.jpg (225x225, 9K)

This nigger has a point.
Blacks are sloppy. Even in the criminal world no one takes them seriously.

of all the things that need to be corrected, this is way down on the list

for the record, it used to be on the top of my list, then all this shit with fags, and tranny's and feminists, etc.

fuck

Maybe because a lot of those poor wittle blacks are recurring criminals?

Attached: Recidivism-01-900x580.png (900x580, 36K)

Or just maybe cops patrol black neighborhoods more because more crime happens in said neighborhoods.

>da white man racist n shit
>we need black peoples in charge
Baltimore
Detroit
Africa
>help us white peoples

Attached: 32AF7EF0-C154-4BE6-B623-2AE09EE6A49F.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

Checked

death penalties for all blacks on first offense, no matter the offense

Niggers act like animals, get treated like animals, whites act like people and get treated like people, thats what jail is for, dont get pissy that niggers are statistically more likely to be impulsive and violent

But they're given more harsh sentences for equal crimes when compared to white people

heavy metal toxicity and outside influence.

Stop breaking the law you won't go to jail you filthy, smelly golliwogs.

Easy, gas all jews

We don’t. They just need to stop commiting crime

>stop behaving like niggers
>stop being treated like criminals
It's really that simple.

Attached: 1540315029170.png (561x395, 376K)

>nor did they evolve the skills
You don't typically evolve a skill. Think of it like this: evolution gives us the hands to play a guitar with, but not the skill of making it make nice sounding music. Likewise, evolution gives us the brains required to exist in a variety of societies, but not the skill of functioning in it. You have to learn those complex skills.

>How do we fix the fact that the justice system is harder on blacks than white people?
Kill all the black people.

This isn't a huge difference.

I literally just had this conversation a couple days ago. Two of my students were picked up for grand theft auto. Why? Because the dumbfucks were cruising around. White folk drive straight to the chop shop.

>Equality of outcome faggot detected. Sage.

niggers need to stop committing crimes

Systemic genocide

Quit playing victim nigger

Attached: 1529277590466.jpg (550x300, 87K)

>Cops willingly ignore crimes against white people because they are racist against blacks.

Make it harder

I had a sociology professor pull this line during a short documentary about the war on drugs. Saying that blacks got harsher sentences for identical crimes compared to whites. I asked her if the blacks she was citing had any prior convictions and she looked at me like a deer looks at a trucks headlights at 65 mph.
Believe me, the blacks you cry for didn't get the book thrown at them at their first offense.

Not only this, but they need to stop committing more crime after they're caught the first time.

3 strike and recidivism rates are stunningly biased.

But prison is a place with 3 hots and a cot guaranteed. For many nogs, that's the best thing they'll get and they know it.

Because they're more likely to become repeat offenders. Prison is supposed to be a deterrent, not an incentive to commit more crimes, dumbass.

So, rather than accept the truth, you'd rather "fix the fact". Typical lying nigger.

Attached: Confessions+of+a+public+defender_a2a78f_5329436.jpg (780x6662, 1.24M)

Niggers could commit less crimes for a start

Actually, with murder convictions white areas have far higher numbers. Detroit was at 50% murder clearance while white areas were close to 90% clearance. I can't tell if you're trying to say blacks commit even more crimes than they're currently attributed with, but that's kind of what you're saying.

A good start would be to deport blacks to Africa or at least confine them to their own state where the evil white justice system won't exist. It's the only real way to be fair to everyone. The underlying assumption to all of this is that niggers have a natural right to access to whites. We’ve gone from a mindset that says the niggers should have the same rules as the whites, a sensible thing on the surface, to a mindset that treats the whites as a public good, to which the niggers somehow have a natural right. Given the use of disparate impact law, it is not going to be long before the whites will be responsible for making sure they make themselves available to the niggers. They will have to prove they are accessible by law to stay in line with the boomer elites 1960's fantasies.

send them to africa, problem solved.
your suffering powers this system
and you like it, shut up.

Attached: niggers are sodomites.jpg (723x960, 423K)

White people generally murder someone it’s well known they have an issue with, spouse murder being one of the most common types. More importantly, whites talk to the police.

Blacks murder people in the course of muggings as well as rival gang members. Gangs do not tell police that their comrade died at the hands of a rival in a turf dispute.

is it though?

Attached: tuck and cait.jpg (687x317, 51K)

The justice system is harder on white people than Asian people.
See, I can play this game too.

A system of laws will always be harder on those who break them more often.

Remove blacks from society.

If you killed all the niggers there would be no niggers for the justice system to be hard on.

Attached: 6676308130462.jpg (1280x1024, 194K)

Fix?

We fix niggers and make them black people.

The problem is that niggers do shit and then play victim, we don't need no saviour, we need to man up and do the right stuff ourselves.

Uh, when I was in there, blacks tended to form groups and had experience being in jail, so they tended to fare better than whites. Not sure that's what you meant here.

Free abortions for black

Legitimate and viable solution.

Attached: 5559296558239.png (3000x3000, 686K)

Because the average person, regardless of position in society, is extremely racist, whether they will admit it or not.

>symptomatic problem solving instead of source problem solving
Retarded and ineffective. Fuck off back to your tumblrina echochamber safespace, OP.

page 14 has murder stats for white/black males/femalesfrom 1980-2008. males are 10x more likely than their female counterparts to commit murder. blacks are 10x more likely to commit murder than whites.
bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf

i used to have a link to another government page where they broke down different crimes by race. they really made a lot of sense. whites were way more likely to drive drunk, blacks for violent crimes, asians for gambling crimes, and natives for public drunkeness.