I just shit myself for the first time as an adult. What do I do? I'm literally in shock that I could ever do this

I just shit myself for the first time as an adult. What do I do? I'm literally in shock that I could ever do this.

Attached: 92823829032.jpg (600x800, 126K)

Throw it at the fan

Shart happens
You'd be surprised how many adults have popped a prairie dog.

Time to find an old folks' home, gramps.

Lmao :)

Best trip fag by far!

He's just trying to be Reality. He'll be gone in a few months.

Laugh about it, tell no one, and move on.

I pissed myself at the top of the stairs in my old apartment but
-no one saw it happen
-I immediately went to the bathroom and showered
-I washed the pants that night

that was it. No harm no metaphorical foul. Just laugh, tell no one, and move on

I've been here for almost a year, and I'm not going anywhere.
Now give me (You)s like everyone else does. I live for them.

A shame... Oh well. Filter and move on.

Won't lie OP, I went on one of my first dates ever after my ex and I broke up.
Was wearing tights and a complicated outfit. Went to piss, piss all over my leg and in my panties. Still got laid and he ate me out lol. Don't fret.

how do u filter these ppl
i want to live in my safe space on Jow Forums

Depends on how you're browsing Jow Forums. The phone app I use let's you just triple dots -> filter on the user's post.

>I've been here for almost a year,
that explains your newfaggotry

On Jow Forums, I was on Jow Forums for almost two years before that.

Lmao that's a little bit fucked up but it's my fetish so based.

Attached: 1522007680584.gif (245x235, 483K)

Can confirm, he isn't new and he does masturbate to people arguing with him.

I don't like arguments
They make me mad

>Three years total
You're still a newfag

At least I didn't come from r*ddit.

I think you mean make me hard

Also, if your 19 now that means you started Jow Forums at 17

this explains why you're so fucking broken.
You're supposed to be 18 to use this site kid. not just for legal reasons, but because teenagers don't have the critical thinking skills to deal with this mind warping site.

you are simply a casualty of the modern era.

R.I.P. Little Hitler

Attached: funeral.jpg (2047x1311, 2.85M)

>reddit

your new go to response when you don't know what to say?

clever and original

Started it senior year, was already 18. I'm almost 20.
I also argued with Jow Forums a lot, and continue to do so at times, but the board went to absolute dogshit over the course of the election season.
There wasn't much to say, I was hardly facing an exhaustive dissection of my worldview.
I think you need to go to reddit, too.

You dumbass. Hopefully you weren't in public when it happened. Or, if you were you were able to get to the rest room and take off your shitty underwear before it went through to your pants.

>Jow Forums
that explains your faggotry

Not OP but can we drop all this new fag old fag nonsense? I'd be willing to bet that absolutely nobody on this board is an old fag. I'm here since 2015, to be an oldfag they reckon you have five since... What, 2006? Thereabouts. Almost nobody from then still comes here, maybe one in ten thousand users

Believe it or not, I've actually spent almost as much time arguing with Jow Forums as I do here, and on the same subject.

>The New Anons
>How Waves of Reddit Immigration are Changing the Face of an Imageboard

Attached: 1499544085186.png (1224x600, 922K)

That literally applies to you too.

Old fags deserve recognition as such.

And I was never on reddit in my life, I came straight to Jow Forums and I aim to stay for life.

You don't get it. Why Jow Forums is Jow Forums; why Jow Forums is (was) good.
It was the anonymity. It was the absence of everything about a person except exactly what they contributed. All your degrees, accomplishments, trophies and girlfriends added up to nothing on Jow Forums, if you couldn't display any sort of merit in your posting.

But now, Jow Forums is just a sad boy hangout for sad boys who think girls owe them sex and are inherently evil (as if evil isn't just a purely human construct, defying any gendered attachments, lol). Everyone who's here is either one of three things; layover from Jow Forums of yesteryear, an edgy sideways-crossover from Facebook or Reddit because typing out 'nigger' makes them big and tough... or else you get fucking sad people whose misery is so thirsty for company that they'd come to Jow Forums just for the illusion of others believing this. Even if none of them genuinely believe it. If they all know it's wrong. It's such a goddamn hugbox full of fags that you get blown out of a thread for suggesting a man should pick up his nutsack and date in his age. If you wanted to date teens, should'a hit that up in your teens. Now all these 30 year olds want to date teens and wonder why girls won't go near them with a ten-foot pole. Gee, could it be because you'd unironically date people who are definitively not fully-developed, mentally-speaking? To say nothing of the formative years between 19-22 where people usually make or break themselves.

Instead, you all want your precious hugboxes. Feelings and sensitivities, safe spaces and filters. You won't even sit through fucking tripfags anymore, you just pussy out like a bunch of fucking schoolboys and 'filter' it. No wonder you're all so fucking backwards-- you probably go apoplectic when you can't find the fucking 'filter' button in real life.
If you won't shovel shit, don't expect anyone to shovel yours for you. S'all.

And while I'm fucking at it?
Posterity's sake: I'd take sixty LitHits all shitposting on Jow Forums before I'd take even one hour of Girl Who Breaks the Rules. I have never wanted to physically destroy somebody so bad but it wasn't even a hatefuck thing like I've got with Amy Schumer, I just wanted to fucking feed her to concrete at terminal velocity.

You kids don't know how good you got it. Tripfags these days are tame as fuck. You kids just have fucking panties for waists.

kek
based grandpa

It is dark days on Jow Forums when tripfags make more sense than anons. Truly, we are in the Berenstain reality now.

Attached: 1511042938716.jpg (438x438, 52K)

>"I'm not like the other tripfags, I swear!"

The word newfag is irrelevant because there is no more Jow Forums culture.
I've been on here since I was about 9 or so. I'm 21 and I run the poolside area at a Ritz Carlton. Wouldn't say I got fucked at all. Today tho I would have become a complete incel. Even with the gore and cp we still had a basic culture or standard for humor. Now fucking anyone can post whatever shit they like and still people will give them the stage. No standards. Whoever started browsing since 2010 or so will never understand the NG Era culture and foundational internet jokes/mindset. Irony became slapstick in a fucked up, over saturated manner and then the ironic new slapstick again devolved, soon we will need to find a new venue, my best guess would be some cryptic darkweb onionchan or straight up Astral projectors meeting at the moon just to talk shit about society.