Examining New Evidence in the October 1, 2017 Las Vegas Shooting

He last appeared on Crowdsource the Truth in February of this year when a disagreement with Jake Morphonios effectively ended communication between Jason Goodman and John Cullen. Months have passed and in that time almost no new information has come from the would be saboteur, however Cullen on his John E Hoover YouTube channel has been exploding the lies of the Las Vegas MPD and FBI. Why did Morphonios use false evidence to insist we NOT EVEN CONSIDER a Saudi Arabia connection? Tonight, I welcome John Cullen back to discuss the stunning new evidence as we re-open the Las Vegas investigation.

youtu.be/iJOPp2R6OPc

Let's play 20 questions tonight!

I'll start first...

Why did the Associated Press edit out videos of police body cams examining the "broken windows"?

Attached: 7 The Return of John Cullen – Examining New Evidence in the October 1 2017 Las Vegas Shooting YouT (869x487, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KyEvJftp9bk
youtube.com/watch?v=8xgq1ONnPiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=WJtecU2-L74
youtube.com/watch?v=F7gj1FoRIfE&t=335
youtu.be/S06nIz4scvI
youtube.com/watch?v=yoDiyWx7BBo
youtu.be/wkMvS3tlUUo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

another 911

pumb

Daily reminder that they literally posed with a corpse and portrayed him as the hero of the day. Obviously he was never heard from again.

Attached: Jes_C3_BAs_Campos_2.jpg (1200x804, 119K)

Look at his wrist. He experienced severe head trauma before his death

Attached: Jesus-campos-awards-ceremony-678x381.jpg (678x381, 35K)

Attached: download-2.jpg (1240x698, 50K)

Attached: 1507893718420.jpg (902x513, 84K)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

Bump

what am i looking at here, is that guy with the cane dead?

shot in the leg with a 22./5.56?
walk it off lad... just walk it off..
youtube.com/watch?v=KyEvJftp9bk

Why was this called a "Harvest Festival" right next to a pyramid and sphinx near a jewish holiday?

this corpse was on the ellen show you tin foil faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=8xgq1ONnPiQ

Yes. The cane is used to help prop up his body. If you look under the "award" you can see an obvious sign of photoshop, which was to remove another prop helping to keep him up. Look at his wrist in both pics. It's unnaturally curled, which is pretty much guaranteed brain trauma.

Keep in mind, this guy supposedly rushed in and single-handedly saved the day, yet we've never heard from him again.

*with his handler

Not the same guy, retard. And if you watch the whole interview, Ellen specifically says something along the lines of "this will be the last time you ever see him". Why would that be the last time we ever see the hero of one of the biggest tragedies in America?

yeah it does look odd. how was he on ellen though?

youtube.com/watch?v=WJtecU2-L74

In the minutes after it went down I knew someone at the scene that is now LE but was ex-militaary and he texted about a belt-fed weapon and bipods, none of which are in any pics. He quickly followed with a text to not say anything. There is still way more to this story.

Anyone who says that that gun was a bump stock is a fucking liar, that LE is dead on.

He looked familiar to me, but am probably retarded

Attached: 2018-12-02_07.05.56.jpg (1080x1080, 53K)

youtube.com/watch?v=F7gj1FoRIfE&t=335

youtu.be/S06nIz4scvI

This was the sound I heard...
I've known this sound in my life.
I fired these guns in my teens.
The story has always been suspect to my ears at the least.

Attached: 7 Full Metal Jacket Get Some YouTube.jpg (731x533, 79K)

The real Paul McCartney finally reveals himself

I still want to know about this fucking plane!

20 fucking captchas for this post. Fuck you assholes!

Attached: ED50B4A1-1BBA-45BF-A7D1-ADB769A3BAA2.jpg (1024x526, 64K)

Brain trauma. Nobody bends their wrist like this to hold an award or a glass...

Attached: wrist.png (833x395, 515K)

And this chopper. Little birds everywhere

Attached: 1294846B-7281-413A-BF9B-0949B8B97F16.jpg (2256x1055, 476K)

Why does she have an Aussie passport?

Attached: 37FE6176-66D4-4045-B952-75D4B12F66A9.jpg (705x556, 79K)

Attached: main-qimg-597cf38e276254c6600bafc3cfafb655-c.jpg (602x416, 40K)

so what was the real thing in your opinion ?

the arab dudes on the hotel were shooting muricans for fun ?
or some people tried to pull that to blame on them ?

weapon deal trade that went wrong ?

something else ?

FBI intercepted the weapons deal and did the shooting as part of a larger black ops project. Campos rushed in, police/security killed campos by accident. They covered it up.

Attached: 152534634575684759.webm (640x360, 1.09M)

Mossad ritual sacrifice

and?

He's going to say it's proof that the helicopter did the shooting, of course not taking into consideration the amount of people outside in las vegas at any given moment who would have seen/recorded it, and the general aviation aircraft in the air that would have seen it. Yet all we have is a flashing light in the distance, above las vegas, where there are dozens of helicopters flying at any given moment all we strobe lights.

Just video proof of there being a helicopter. You know, there's a video where a taxi driver has to shut her windows because of the volume of the gunfire overhead. Notice how I said OVERHEAD

I'm not saying it was shooting the crowd though

>. how was he on ellen though?

They mock the truth.
She's a spook.

Attached: Donald Trump s Son Suggests Ellen DeGeneres Is Running a Shadow Government.jpg (593x678, 179K)

You seemed prepared though. That's good! This will be fun

Found the disinfo agent

Because you're not the first one to spread that garbage. Believe it or not, sometimes you have to be at least somewhat realistic. Thinking that a helicopter can fly low around las vegas shooting people without anyone noticing is retarded. Seriously, have you even been there?

there are pics of a guy with a m249 saw by the helicopter

>tfw no one will ever see Jesus Campos again
>tfw metro cop has a Tavor

Attached: B627C5E9-3658-48CA-B7B0-12C5E4E8DACF.jpg (1136x640, 136K)

Not an argument

Attached: 1472441746361.png (420x420, 267K)

Not a denial

Okie dokie. Totally just one gun firing. Totally not flying overhead. You can really hear it at 1:15

youtube.com/watch?v=yoDiyWx7BBo

I never have seen this video and i downloaded hundreds of videos the day of and after. So when maybe this webm time stamped?

Attached: nyt edit.jpg (869x485, 36K)

Do you hear anyone talk about Vegas? At all? Mention it, at all? You don't understand what the people of this country have become. Very watered down

link it to me

Q tard probably

No clue bud. I'm no expert, I just grabbed what I could while it was around. Don't know the source, I'm sure that other user will tell me that it's from a completely different night or something. I love the people that come here to shut other people down.

>Q tard
Oh Jesus, time to deal with another one of you "people"

Q gonna call this a Mossad death harvest? You fucking fag

Totally a helicopter without rotors. Totally a silent helicopter flying around shooting a gun at random people and not a single witness has even mentioned it. The camera person also totally decided to not film or even mention the magically silent helicopter that is flying around shooting people. Totally believable story that expects you to go on faith alone...

Attached: 1507525871501.jpg (978x1114, 349K)

Would you like to explain the movement of gunfire then? By all means, if I'm wrong, prove it

thanks for being straight forward

The other question I'm starting to zero in on maybe how this Kashoogi character maybe was involved.

Attached: kashoogi connection to las vegas shooting.jpg (742x412, 109K)

There is video of a helicopter flying overhead. Are you denying theee was a helicopter at all? Because there was a helicopter

You mean the witnesses that got killed in that other shooting a couple weeks ago?
>tfw comped meme was just a distraction technique

Bump. I'm happt people didn't forget about the biggest 9/11 like event. Fucking kikes

it’s called an “echo” you stupid fucking Q tard

also are you 15? the burden of proof is on you.

If the Saudis are there, you better believe the jews are running the show

>echo
Why don't you try actually watching the video I posted, fucking moron

>1:19:18
NIGGER PLEASE

i did Q tard

>Would you like to explain the movement of gunfire then?
Nope, because I have no idea. I don't have enough information and neither do you. I do know that helicopters make helicopter sounds. I'm pretty sure I knew that before I could learn to walk.
> By all means, if I'm wrong, prove it
You can't prove a negative. Logic 101. The onus is on you to prove that a helicopter flew around shooting at people. Gunfire sounds is not proof of a helicopter. A strobe light in the distance is not proof of a shooting helicopter. Evidence would be witnesses saying they saw a helicopter shooting at people, video showing a helicopter shooting at people, or even the sound of a helicopter accompanying the gunfire. We have none of that.

OH YOU DID? Did you also read my post where I called this a Mossad harvest? Cause that sounds like Q speak

Q tards during the happening

Attached: D589658E-C97D-414F-BCC4-DA278EF2A0A9.gif (825x464, 1.99M)

>Nope, because I have no idea. I don't have enough information and neither do you.
More than you obviously, I had a webm, video, and was there in the thread where multiple shooters were reported. You type a lot but say absolutely nothing

I'm talking about at the specific timestamp claiming to be helicopter fire, brainlet. It's fucking las vegas, there are dozens of helicopters and light GA aircraft at any given moment, yet no rotor sounds when supposedly a shooting helicopter was flying over.

What did Q even say about this? I was too busy actually watching it happen to give a shit

*in a thread
Sorry before some dick tries to say I claimed I was there

the thing i was thinking was that in order to keep Saudi relations intact they would have to manufacture a patsy, the Paddock illegal arms dealer line makes the most sense, they killed him, possibly Kashoggi involved, whatever the case, this cannot be known publicly cause it would cause a massive international clusterfuck just as the death of Kashoggi has caused, they killed him like that to send a clear message to others thinking of pulling another stunt like Las Vegas again.
Of course this maybe speculation. Any part of it could have errors.

Attached: Ds2oRwNU0AAGQVg.jpg (700x486, 149K)

Whatever you say MAGApede. i’m in the middle of a huge finance project, making millions. Your Q tard ass wouldn’t understand. Also my dad works for the FBI so go fuck your self.

So if neither of us can prove or disprove, why don't you tackle the gunfire? Multiple shooters can't be denied

Just keep bumping the thread you hate so much dipshit

Attached: 152457468659769.gif (265x257, 1.78M)

You posted a video with gunfire in the background claiming it's a helicopter shooting at people, but there is no engine/rotor sound. Use your fucking brain. Your job is to tie a helicopter with gunfire, not post random videos with gunfire in the background. We have absolutely no way of knowing where that gunfire in the background was coming from, but we do know that it didn't accompany helicopter sounds... thus, anyone who isn't retarded should rule out a helicopter in that instance and try to consider other possibilities, which there are a million.

youre the kid clapping and i’m phoenix. get bent Q tard.

Attached: BA2ED383-F3FB-4885-BE04-406E729235A1.jpg (540x960, 73K)

Q is obviously just a larp goy

Attached: 590.png (624x628, 81K)

More text walls, look mate I posted a vid, said that there was gunfire overhead and that along with the helicopter I thought it was coincidental. You are the only one that claimed anything.

>anyone who isn't retarded should rule out a helicopter in that instance and try to consider other possibilities, which there are a million.
Name two

Didn't even notice there was a kid in the gif, funny how you did though. Your eyes just naturally focus on children?

My memory is fuzzy, but this all happened in the weeks/month or so before the Calm before the storm shit that hit here.
There was a wave of 'soandso' insiders/larps, including a few suggesting all kinds of shit about the las vegas thing,which seemed to reach a crescendo that morphed into Q

I'm not denying multiple shooters, brainlet. I'm denying that anything you have posted in this thread is proof that a helicopter shot at people. If we want to get to the bottom of what happened, we actually have to try to logically analyze the information we have instead of randomly selecting theories and pushing it as the absolute truth without evidence. If you can provide one single piece of evidence which ties a helicopter with shooting, I'll gladly entertain it. "Shooting overhead" as you put it without accompanying helicopter sounds is not proof. Helicopters are fucking loud, especially in areas like vegas where it's dry and there's a million structures. A helicopter can't just fly overhead, shoot at people and nobody notice. There would be video all over the place. Stop thinking these people are stupid. They're not. They think of this shit.

nah joaquin is handsome and i’m not gay so i looked away and noticed an incel that looks like he could be you. i’m typing this from Europa btw. It’s so fucking cool, im hanging with JFK Jr, Seth Rich and Nicola Tesla. You should try it out sometime, maybe you’d be less of a driveling faggot.

>More text walls, look mate I posted a vid, said that there was gunfire overhead and that along with the helicopter I thought it was coincidental. You are the only one that claimed anything.
You posted a video implying it was proof of a helicopter shooting at people, yet no helicopter could be seen or even heard. Stop lying, faggot.
>Name two
I don't have to. Ruling out a scenario doesn't mean you have the answer. Again, logic 101, brainlet. The onus is on you to prove that a silent helicopter shot at people, since you're the only one making a positive claim. I'm willing to admit that I have no idea where the gunfire came from. But I also know that in the video you posted the gunfire didn't accompany helicopter sounds. That's all we need to know to call you retarded.

isn’t this guy gay? if i knew where he was id kick his fucking ass.

Looks like we got two disinfo retards arguing each other

I won't read that as again, just way too much right now. Condense it or shut the fuck up

How's Tesla? Also, how are your meds treating? I think I know the answer to that second one!

>I don't have to.
It's because you can't. Don't make this easy for me, fuck. It's a Saturday night for fuck's sake try a little

Why else would you carve a guy up into a hundred pieces?

If he was involved in a terror operation that killed hundreds of Americans, I would think the feds would try something much more subtle....but this is the middle east, these people only respond and fear a kind of fascist tyrant type response to their activities.
I can see this being the work of left leaning us groups and saudi groups trying to fuck over a likely right leaning guy whom deals arms and a right leaning country music audience. The aspect where a bunch of them are arrested and locked in a giant tourist hotel? I mean come on, the optics of that seem rather symbolic, don't they? Then further on in time a guy gets carved up into a hundred or so pieces? Something was definitely going on in the background a kind of war among spooks over what went down in Las Vegas, that much seems plausible it seems to me. What or who are involved, seems the hardest part to scratch the surface, first would be to go down the list of the people locked up in the hotel in SA and then do deep background research on all of them that were brought in.

Although no faces are shown Saudi government source says that the men on thin mattresses include Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal, one of Middle East's richest men
Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman of Saudi Arabia ordered dramatic round-up of top princes and ministers in 'corruption probe'
Donald Trump, on an extended tour of the Middle East, tweeted full-scale support for the crackdown saying: 'Some of those they are harshly treating have been “milking” their country for years!'

Attached: Arrested Saudi princes photographed in five star prison Daily Mail Online.jpg (645x627, 135K)

Says the fucking memeflag. Where's the disinfo dipshit? You see me preaching this as the word of God? ATTENTION EVERYONE: WHEN YOU POST YOU MUST BE SUPER SERIOUS WITH 100% FACTS AND NOT TRY TO FIGURE ANYTHING OUT

>I can see this being the work of left leaning us groups and saudi groups trying to fuck over a likely right leaning guy whom deals arms and a right leaning country music audience.
Uh huh. Just keep leaving the CIA/FBI/Mossad out. Uh huh

why r u so mad? i actually have some good advice for you all trolling aside

>WHEN YOU POST YOU MUST BE SUPER SERIOUS WITH 100% FACTS
Disinfo confirmed

That's a coincidence and a half, I have some advice for you as well: KILL YOURSELF

Hey look at that, I've got an actual flag when I post. Where's yours?

well some suggest stealth silent style engines
like this one
youtu.be/wkMvS3tlUUo

i presume they could plausibly exist, but as for flying in broad daylight? That kind of makes me a little skeptical of this clip, but as for night time raids of bin laden compound i think we were told they used special copters and one was shot down and they rushed in to get the gear or no it was they rushed back in to completely destroy it beyond recognition in order to not let it fall into anyone else's hands.

Attached: 7 Silent Stealth Black Military Helicopter YouTube.jpg (675x419, 23K)

Looks like they're trying to figure out how to respond kek

woah that tavor thing is weird

damn i was going to say you should try staying off the internet for a few hours. u seem like a total faggot

Attached: 896A0278-78F4-49DE-9D8E-D7FED25D7FD8.jpg (1024x1024, 92K)

uh dude a leftist is a member of the CIA or FBI or Mossad, the assumption that the Sauds do NOT have operatives as they did on 911 inside our borders at this very moment and did on the day of the Vegas shooting is not in question. what I am wondering maybe whom maybe involved and does it lead back to Muller and the FBI and Obama crew members, that is that it maybe an operation just like 911 to try and scuttle US Saud relations to fuck with the economy and international relations in order to fuck with Trump. I mean I wouldn't put it past these assholes to shoot up a country rock show as a form of intimidation subtle and overt.

But I wouldn't let it set a fire under your ass, go take a drink or take a break , your anger is not a healthy way to talk to people. I didn't do shit to you, so you have no argument.

Attached: 06prLTC.gif (390x276, 1.13M)

>Hey look at that, I've got an actual flag when I post. Where's yours?
I like how retards think that's a point or something.