US Naval Commander DEAD

Wtf is going on???

foxnews.com/us/us-fifth-fleet-commander-found-dead-in-bahrain

Attached: 2018-12-01t221235z_1882399792_rc1c47a60db0_rtrmadp_3_usa-bahrain-admiral.jpg (720x545, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-iran-military-destroyer/iran-navy-launches-stealth-warship-in-the-gulf-idUSKCN1O033N
azernews.az/region/141887.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-2pM50KrYRg
thedrive.com/the-war-zone/16695/the-navy-is-changing-its-plans-for-its-dumbed-down-zumwalts-and-their-ammoless-guns
thedrive.com/the-war-zone/6135/uss-zumwalt-breaks-down-scrapes-along-panama-canal
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Where was he on 9/11?

>an apparent suicide
probably caught fucking another navy dude and an heroed

Probably helping the Bin Ladens flee the US

well he wont be testifying

probably saw a tugboat

Why is he wearing fatigues?

to lazy to dress

Stationed in Bahrain near Saudi Arabia. He an heroed because he will not follow orders from Trump after what happened at that meeting in Buenos Aires so he did the honorable thing and committed sepukku senpai.

plausible canary test. a brain bug tried getting to him.

cleaning house

everytime something is on the news I think, how will pol boomers make this into a conspiracy.
kill yourselfs.

/thread

That's all folks

>a native of Chicago
Possibly an Obama holdover?

interesting earlobes

reuters.com/article/us-iran-military-destroyer/iran-navy-launches-stealth-warship-in-the-gulf-idUSKCN1O033N
azernews.az/region/141887.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-2pM50KrYRg

Meanwhile

thedrive.com/the-war-zone/16695/the-navy-is-changing-its-plans-for-its-dumbed-down-zumwalts-and-their-ammoless-guns

thedrive.com/the-war-zone/6135/uss-zumwalt-breaks-down-scrapes-along-panama-canal

Attached: 1543717392079.jpg (708x703, 115K)

Being in the military sounds incredibly boring. Probably just gave up on life. Rip

>He an heroed because he will not follow orders from Trump after what happened at that meeting in Buenos Aires so he did the honorable thing and committed sepukku senpai.
What happened?

Thats our new standard working uniform (((for now)))

Putin and MBS sexed each other on cam while Trump walked in on them. You can see the jealousy in his face.
Later, Trump was a loner about climate change. Everybody else talked shit about him.

>Be stationed in the mideast
> Stare at a map for some time
>Why are we in the mideast? We're not even from this hemisphere
> Ask people why are we in the mideast exactly
> Nobody knows, someone calls you a russian agent
> Go on the internet, find Jow Forums
>Get redpilled on kikes and how US commanders are just cattle herders of the goyim organizing teenage midwest boys into a fighting force for a tribe who haste them while your own country is invaded by Mexicans
> shoot self

Most likely version desu

Attached: AIPAC.jpg (1480x832, 241K)

God dammit. I knew I wouldn't get anything useful from you. Im gonna guess Trump asked him to testify about the USS cole that Israel attacked.

>refused to do false flag to start Iran war
>gets "suicided" by MOSSAD

$100 says im right

$100? What could you possibly need $70 for? There's no way I'm going to bet $40. I could maybe bet $29 but not a dollar more.

autoerotic asphyxiation.

One of the billions of human beings has died. This one just happened to be a US admiral.