How do I make my gf respect my religion more?

How do I make my gf respect my religion more?

I started taking my Catholicism more seriously, went to confession about having sex before marriage etc. My gf has supportive and all about it because she knows it helped me with my depression.

Anyways she knows I want to do the whole celibacy thing again and she said she wants to do it with me too (she is Catholic btw and has been coming with me to Church) but there are moments where I know she is trying to seduce me. When I mention it to her she denies it and is some what offended. I remind her constantly she is very beautiful incase she thinks she is unattractive to me.

anyways what do I do, I love my gf but she puts mine and her soul in danger. is there anything I can do to get her on the same page as me?

Attached: 400full-marisa-tomei.jpg (400x500, 30K)

>is there anything I can do to get her on the same page as me?
Marry her.

This

There is no god, heaven or hell. Go fuck your gf.

>went to confession about having sex before marriage etc
Meaning you already failed to wait with her?

Hahahahahahaha you're catholic and get laid and want to try and make someone else not to want to sleep woth you. Youre a fucking jew man. Youre not catholic. Youre a low caste jew. If you had the sense in you to choose celibacy youd be way above and beyond their call. They are just pushing you to fear for yourself and using your own bodily fluids against you. grow up and fuck your woman.

Ill hrkp this one time. Get it into your head and bone out. Otherwise you might as well ask her to marry you already because it isnt going to chsnge anything that you chose to livebthst way now once you actuallu dtart your relationship as exclusive. Youre a chump.

Maybe she doesn't interpret the things she's doing as "seductive", but you're right in assuming it's likely due to her wanting to feel attractive in the absence of sex. I find it baffling that you're voluntarily going back to celibacy, but then again I've never been overtly religious. I know Catholics though, so just whatever floats your boat man.

Talk to her. Don't accuse her, just ask her if she realizes what it does to you when she "acts seductively" and tell her it makes it more difficult to maintain your celibacy when she does. Which is honestly probably the biggest compliment you can pay her in this scenario. Just out of curiosity, what is she doing that you find "seductive"?

Who convinced you that sex is a bad thing?

It's Catholic dogma that pre-marital sex (any sex without the intent of procreation if you want to get real literal about it) is a sin of indulgence. If he's going to be a "good catholic" sex has to stop.

You're replacing depression with slavery.
Whatever floats your boat.

yeah basically. she tries to find loopholes like when we make out she will start dry jumping me but then I have to remind her even passionate kissing is a sin.

the fucked up thing is that I was the one who kind of got her to open up to being all sexual with me. as far as she told me she never even masturbated before or done anything remotely sexual at all before me. but me being the degenerate fuck I was broke that.

You opened pandora's box, explain to me why you're trying to shove it back closed. You know that's not how it works right? Even if you manage to stay celibate till you're good and married, she's going to EXPECT sex like you've been having before you found religion again.

Or is that going to be a problem for you?

if you won't marry her now, dump her. she isn't going to stop trying to fuck you.

So... The biblical importance of marriage are as followed.
The consequences -
1: illness, god casts suffering upon you directly for this act.
2: child out of a stable home YOU DO NOT HAVE YOUR HOUSE IN ORDER A CHILD WILL BE CAST INTO AN UNSTABLE ENVIRONMENT. You essentially create a lost soul.
3: To not have an intimate relationship which is under the umbrella of marriage means that you are open to chaos and misunderstandings, for example if you are open to more than one person the possibility to have an important meaningful relationship with any one let alone one person immediately decreases, another issue is that to take more than one wife disrupts society(for reasons i'll keep vague).

Reasons you should occasionally submit -
1: To not fuck her opens yourself to other types of wounds you might inflict on yourself or her.

It's unfortunate user, but both has consequences and that's why you need to hold out as long as you can but you must eventually submit to avoid those other wounds. You need to maintain your position in dominance with her AND YOURSELF. Try to get married as quickly as possible, get your house in order as quickly as possible.

This decree was after the plague killed off something like 2/3rd of the European population. God's will has changed. But the papacy has become ignorant, the current pope cannot even genuinely be the pope.

The new pope is pretty chill about this. I say you've got a green light, the Church has changed.

Ex-catholic here. Religion is a disgusting system used to make money and control society. Too many catholic priests are paedophiles. Vatican city also had a legal age of consent set at 12 years old around 5 years ago before raising it. Don't you think it's a bit suspicious that a country home to celibate priests even has a legal age of consent?

What happened to you? Did you lose your attraction to her? Why don't you want to have sex anymore?

Good thing that my gf is a pragmatic Catholic. She also loves sex.

Fuck her anus.

Ever notice how all the priests that diddle kids go for boys? Gays are the issue, not Catholicism. And Vatican City has shitloads of normal civilian people in it that have no relation to the Church.

Pedophilia is not the same as gay.

Not all pedophiles are gay but all gays are pedophiles.

No, pedophilia and being gay are two separate things. That's why little girls are also molested by pedophiles. You know, in a perfectly heterosexual way.

the church might have changed, but God hasn't

I'm amazed that you're so illiterate that you didn't even understand the post you're replying. Not all paedophiles are gay but all gays are paedophiles.

Read it a couple times til you understand it.

Yeah he still doesn't exist

just so you know the "new pope" can't be the pope because the old pope is still alive HE RESIGNED, he didn't die. And through the entirety of the papacy the rule that only one man can be the true conduit of god has been true up until now. That means this guy literally can't be pope, he's just a seat warmer while the technicalities sort themselves out.

>i believe in false gods so i will stop having sex, stop kissing, my gf will obviously have enough of it, she will go after her lust and either break up or at best cuck me

sucks to be you, sport

You're a piece of shit lol if you're going to start your life over do it with somebody else, don't drag the same one along

God is you. You are god. Your internal beliefs is what god is. Your god is different from his god, or her god. Things you agree with, god agrees with. Things you don't agree with, god forbids, right?

Convert to Orthodoxy

>projecting his personal experience onto other

wEw LaD

>Why don't you want to have sex anymore?
don't get time wrong, I do, badly. but it's a sin, it's wrong. it's a violation against her and before we stopped having sex it felt like I was violating her. I regret having ever started getting sexual with her because I put her in a whole lot of danger, as well as myself.

I don't want our relationship to be revolved around sex. I want us to be able to be together even without it. hopefully our relationship can be beyond sex.

I want to marry her but I'm not in a financial position yet to deserve marriage. I just need her to hold off until I am.

Attached: c53f2ddf39e5b103da3a51b73d860fd0.jpg (500x669, 35K)

>but it's a sin, it's wrong. it's a violation against her and before we stopped having sex it felt like I was violating her.
Sigh.
>I regret having ever started getting sexual with her because I put her in a whole lot of danger, as well as myself.
Literally what.

She is probably having trouble to user

Go to adoration to pray with her

This is a struggle our generation is having
Our culture is so sexual it is impossible to avoid it
You can't even watch a commercial without seeing a naked woman

Pray the Chaplet of Divine mercy with your gf, It's only a 5-6 minute thing

Remember OP, if this was easy everyone would do it

God will bless you for trying
but this is not an excuse to fail

Attached: Divine Mercy Image.gif (574x1024, 241K)

>we stopped having sex
>stopped
Delusional cuckolic, the damage is already done you retard, and at this point your relationship is more likely to fall apart if you autistically withhold sex--and after that, this girl you're with and ALREADY violated will have a harder time bonding to anyone else. Your fucking ego is getting in the way, all so you can feel good about yourself.

Just fuck her, you faggot. And make sure your kids don't make the same mistake, so they actually wait.

>Just fuck her, you faggot. And make sure your kids don't make the same mistake, so they actually wait.

>act one way
>tell kids to act another way
lel
that will work

>implying they have to tell the kids
And yes, if someone makes a mistake, it is far more helpful if they own up to it and caution against it. If you got arrested for, say, smashing the windows of your school, are you supposed to let your kids be delinquents, too?

I'm telling dumbass OP to go ahead with it because he already did the damage he supposedly wants to avoid, and any further "waiting" on his part is only going to endanger the relationship. That's the exact opposite of what waiting is supposed to do, and if he forces a breakup with this arrogance, he will be causing certain harm.
He should make sure his kids aren't forced into a suboptimal choice like he was, which is accomplished by actually waiting from the outset.

>you might as well ask her to marry you already because it isnt going to chsnge (sic) anything
You know, except for the fact that marriage performed by a priest is a sacred sacrament that eternally unites the souls of two people and divorcing and remarrying would be nothing less than the hell worthy mortal sin of adultery and grounds for being denied the Eucharist, which is the very center of Catholic spirituality. Somebody who takes Catholicism seriously has a worldview that is more different from 21st century liberalism than liberalism or Marxism is from fascism.

similar situation as OP except I'm a virgin and I feel girls just view me as a conquest and not sure if they are wanting a real relationship. since I she never had sex and can do without I can resist these thots.

when I mention when I date someone they are the potential mother of ym children they freak out a bit. What's the deal? I don't bombard with texts or act clingy. what's the point of dating someone if I wouldn't consider them a potential life partner ?

and how do I find girls like OPs one who have never done anything sexual including masturbation?

Can you share what made you start to take religion more seriously.

Sick bait dude.

Sex is not innately sinful. It's natural.

Is this what happens when autistic retards are force fed the bible?

I don't know. Take an English class maybe?

I'm sorry for you to say, but "he" does.

You're both already fucked and destined to an eternity in hell since you've had sex without being married. Confession is for things like pushing your sister when you were kids or listening to rock music, not for heavy things that instantly guarantee eternal damnation.

If this conversation was about anything except religion OP would be advised to seek counselling for mental illness.

You, OP, obviously have problems with personal and mental development and it's manifesting as a problem with religious conviction. Once you get past this there will be another issue it manifests in.

I suggest you seek counselling because if you do get married I can foresee issues coming up again and again as various personal crises arise.

I think OP might be fighting latent homosexual feelings that arose as a result of a healthy relationship with a female, but is having difficulty admitting it to himself and uses religion as an easy explanation for why he doesn't feel right having sex with his girlfriend.

Nah, I don't mean anything silly like that. I genuinely mean OP may be one of those people who has general issues with feeling settled with anything, always looking for a solution to problems that don't really exist.

Sorry, didn't mean to imply that that's what you meant. Your post just made me think that it may be possible. Like maybe that's part of the reason he doesn't feel settled with anything. Partially talking out of my ass, partially thinking about the large number of closeted gay men in the catholic church for similar reasons.

Your soul ain't in danger mate. Salvation can't be taken away if it was accepted willingly. The bible you read literally says so.

>appeal to nature fallacy

>nuh uh