I am TIRED of women

Last night, I was riding the subway and saw a woman: aged around 30 (I am 20), cool style.
After some thinking, I decided to approach her. I tapped her on the shoulder, she said she didn't like it, I said "well ok, Im sorry, but I always wanted to get to know somebody like you".
After some minutes of talking, I was somewhat excited and nervous (well what do you want, its not easy approaching strangers just out of the blue) I tell her "Anyway, my name is so and so and yours is?" and give her my hand, to which she responds by just kind of moving away. I say "No?" She say something like "I am probably older than you and I am coming from work and tired bla-bla". I tell her "Whatever, if you don't want it I can't do nothing about it", turn my back and go away.
For the first five minutes afterwards, I felt pretty ok. Yes, I got slapped in the face (mentally speaking), but at least I did something and at least she straight up rejected me, unlike some others who like to give out number only to blacklist you or something. And I kind of saved my face too and got over her quickly.
Then negative feelings creeped on me. Walking home, I breathed heavily and was getting goosebumps. I thought
>actually, how fucking rude of her, not even saying her name and giving hand when I reach out with all my heart? So what if I was nervous? I am human too
>why don't she give me at least ONE fucking date and get to know me?
>women are robots, one wrong movement or too much excitement and you are done
>If I ever walk in a train and see her again (I played the scenario like 100 times in my head) I will make the face of pic related and walk away
What I felt after was a mixture of contempt, anger and anger. This is my 4th approach in that fashion, over the year, all of them ended nowhere, and each one is painful. This time I didn't sleep the whole night.
I feel like my heart is slowly turning to stone and I think of giving up altogether.
I just don't know whats wrong...

Attached: Picture-11-1024x745.png (1024x745, 573K)

I know how you feel. For me it's not a "Women/Romantic" problem as it is a societal/humanity thing. I go through so many days at work where I can't believe how fucking rude and inconsiderate people are and how humiliating every day there is. All I can give you is the same advice that keeps me going: Don't give up because almost all people are shit but the few that aren't can make it worth it.

>approach someone who clearly isn't interested and act invasively
>reeeeee why won't this person give me the attention I deserve!

Incels are wild.

What also kind of bothers me, is that there ARE men whom she or any other girl like. And I cant help but wonder... What is it? What makes them likeable?
Honestly, how much could one try? Lets say I do one approach a day, like this (I dont really go other places except street and public transport at the moment)
How long will I be able to keep up before I am fully drained?
I give myself a week maybe.

>I decided to approach her and tapped her on the shoulder
What. The. Fuck.
What country are you from? Do you think everything you did was normal and ok?

Guys are fucking scary. Toronto, two-three weeks back-- dude rips up onto a curb in a van and plows through innocent pedestrians. People who'd never seen or heard of him before. Wounded, because... fuck, I dunno. Didn't get hugged enough as a kid. Hit Jow Forums too early, became a bitter pissant.

Girls are scared of you guys. There's no context-- as far as they're concerned, you could be the next Elliot Rodger or van kid, just fucking plowing through innocent blood to feed your ego-fuelled rage. Or you could be real nice-like. They don't know-- the problem is if they're wrong about you being nice, it's Rodger city. For THEM, the failure isn't go-home-with-rejection; it's face the potential of rape and other terrifying things that men think is just okay to do, now that the internet told them women are loveless banshees. Forgive them for having standards, but nobody is obligated to date anybody. Least of all people who come onto Jow Forums to hugbox about rejection.

If rejection sours your pickle this bad, the first death in your family is going to fucking destroy everything left of you and leave a goddamn husk. If you pantywaists think that a girl saying 'no' is as bad as it gets, or even bad at all, life is going to rip your fucking trousers off and plunge a big fat cock into your ripe, waiting bungholes.

This. Take signals. Girls give them for a reason. I promise, accepting them is far better.

>girlfriend always wears headphones
>always evades people because seedy part of town, guys are fucking handsy and rapey, etc. etc.
>sits alone and away at bus, cold body language, looks away from people, etc. etc
>dude comes up and sits next to her and starts tapping her to get her attention
>she just gives him a look
>he keeps going as if this is now a conversation
>to bring it to a head, it ended with him saying "I wish I were your dog you were coming home to" and grabbed her scarf and made dog noises
I would have fucking broken him if I were there.

>not good at this shit
>try, do poorly
>I'm tired of all women

Dude, you got rejected. Don't project your insecurity so hard you end up blaming women and rush to project your fragile self esteem by saying you'll never try. Just try again in a less creepy way, like not on the subway on the way home at night.

I've got female friends and they HATE public transport at night because if you are good looking every creep, drunk, drugged up weirdo wants to know you. Must suck to wonder if that guy who wants to talk to you is going to get off and if they are trying to follow you home. One friend of mine just goes berserk on public transport when people hit on her because she has had so many poor experiences she is already prepared to defend herself.

>he thinks his approach was normal
Oh, for fuck's... Never mind, you're beyond any and all help.

is this bait? she rejected you immediately. what more could you ask for? it's not her responsibility to entertain you.

>approach someone who clearly isn't interested and act invasively
Dont twist my words, the other thread I was complaining about how women NEVER give any signals, and not just to me. Being an observer with unlimited free time, I rarely see them giving signals to anyone, men more attractive than me.
Once I brought this up, why arent women making eye contact, some anonymous told me "they dont want to invite the rape", which is completely fucking nonsense to me.
I have never (or almost never) seen a woman acting "interested" in men they didnt know. So there I figured, I just try disregarding the signals. Also, you say "invasively", as if I was forcing, but what I did was merely a try to connect, nothing more. Since when is it bad? I read classic literature all the time. Read Victor Hugo or Bulgakov, you will see, where one man chases a woman over the course of some YEARS, and walks past her in a park for a year before speaking, just to look at her.
>reeeeee why won't this person give me the attention I deserve!
I am not saying this one particular HAS TO like me, as you can see, I accepted her decision and got frustrated alone, later on, all by myself. But I notice patterns in their behaviour which leads me to some conclusions. Besides, she doesnt even know me. How can one decide before one even had a date?

>Do you think everything you did was normal and ok?
Whats wrong about it? Where do you meet women then? And what, if I see an attractive woman on a subway, I should just shut myself in, because this is not socially accepted by some fucks? Fuck that.
>Girls are scared of you guys
God fucking damn it, I look like a teenager, I doubt anyone is scared of me. She was not scared either, fuck this logic.

>the first death in your family is going to fucking destroy everything left of you and leave a goddamn husk
Actually now that you speak of it, this might be true... Nobody died in my family yet and I am scared as fuck of something like that. I probably gonna be on xanax for weeks when grandparent dies.

I can understand where you're coming from, but for your own health I'd reccomend trying to shake it off. A lot of pick-up artist types simply get girls by asking them out in the hundreds and get something like ten yes's. Just don't get attached and try to take it easy, man. You'll feel better.

I was eight. That's when I got my brush with death. Took my father.

Go ahead. Tell me about all your pain, all your suffering. The rage. The uncontrollable sadness. The unrequited love, the questions. The parts of yourself that belong to your father that you will never know or get back. An entire side of your life left buried in speculation. I will never know him the way others did. Not even in my own nuclear family...

So go ahead. Tell me why it is I can keep my head up despite knowing that death is a hunter that lay in wait at our every turn, the passing of every second. Tell me why it is rejection burns you when this life has barely even splayed its fingers across your book.

I'm listening.

Attached: 1523876776472.jpg (692x1024, 71K)

You know, theres just so much advise which speaks against each other...
One says, go follow your heart, you see an attractive woman - go and approach her, wherever, university, public transport, street, whatsoever.
The other says - no way, it is creepy, you are a rapist or aggressor or something just for trying, but then again, what else can I do?
One says meet women in work or university, but then again, what if I dont go those places, or I dont want to see the person if something goes wrong?
One says, wait for the signals, the other says: women give no signals because they are nervous themselves (I know it very good, how one can behave cold just because one is dying of anxiety)
I never ever seen a woman approach a man just like that, to get to know him, even though I was approached a couple of times, but not with the direct intent to "meet me", just like "high five" or asking for a cigarette, which once again, can be interpreted in thousand ways: maybe she really just wanted a cig, maybe she liked me, maybe both. This can really fuck with ones head...

Dude, you acted like a fucking creep. There's a time and place for everything. You don't approach unknown women at public transport and you certainly don't touch them in any way without their express approval. If you tried it with me, you'd get rejected right away because these are the hallmark of a creep who doesn't respect boundaries. In fact, some of them tried something similar despite me giving them death glares the entire time and one of them even tried to follow me home. I fucking hate entitled men, what makes you think you have the right to my time and attention? If you want to get laid, go to a bar or something and stop bothering women who are just trying to live their lives.

I'm this guy It's not even about place and time, it's about your behaviour
If you look desperated, frustrated, aggresive and attentional then you don't have any chances
And starting conversation with person you don't know by physicsl contact is very, very bad idea
Also, basing on your first post you treat women purely instrumentally, as if they were only existing to entertain you
But that's not the case

>read Victor Hugo and Bulgakov
No.
Literature, especially classical one, can't be used as guide to dating
If you'll act like character from Goethe, Dostoyevski or Prus' book you'll end up alone
That's not how the real world works, sorry

I advise you to find some female friends (and friends in general) first, because you obviously have peoblems with talking to women
Where can you find them?
Go to library, gigs, RPG, gym, whatever your hobbies are
Even befriend people at your work/uni, just don't act creepy
For example, I personally meet a lot of people at punk and metal gigs, mostly females (in my country and age range mostly females listen to this kind of music)
Just do some hobbies that allows you to interact with other people
You can even talk to girls you meet jogging, going to work, etc., but then chances are rather small that they'll be eager to talk with you (but it's worth trying anyway)
And don't except that girl you're talking to will want to date you, don't make it your major goal

May I ask you, in what country do you live?

You must be disgusting.

Im sorry for your loss, of course its much worse than anything, but this will happen to all of us, we all fucked, nobody will escape, sooner or later it is bound to happen. To me too, just a question of time.
I remember losing grand-grandmother at the age of 4 or something, didnt really care, maybe it would be better if relatives died when I didnt really understood whats up. Of course this love shit is nothing compared to relatives, this is a whole another topic for another thread.
But you know, being an attractive young man and having no love life whatsoever, can be shit too.This is also a death... in a sense.

Holy shit that entire story was creepy and fucking weird. At what point did you think any of this was okay? Besides that, you struck out. It happens (and it's going to happen to you alot) so suck it up buttercup.

Wow, omg, one touch at a shoulder to get some attention and you talk to me as if I kissed on on the lips. Women kiss men in the timespan of minutes, and you want to tell me I did something wrong by merely a 0.1 second touch?
>I fucking hate entitled men, what makes you think you have the right to my time and attention?
Wow... This is just... I have no comment really. You seem to treat it as some kind of war or something, when all I wanted is to find out whether we go together or not, because I really liked the girls style. Your message make me real sad somehow. I am so missunderstood. I never had the intention you assume... Well, dont think I can prove anything to you anyway. She probably was just like you.

Lol. Could you be any more edgy? That was so bad I thought you were making a parody of something... But then I realized that you were serious. The only thing I got out of your writing was that you need a few more semesters of creative writing.

>That's not how the real world works, sorry
Yes I feel like Werther, so what. Fuck it sucks.
>I advise you to find some female friends (and friends in general) first, because you obviously have peoblems with talking to women
Actually, the only friends I have were female, befriended from university, but then again, they didnt have the intention of fucking me. I really can talk to a female... but if they give a chance!
> You can even talk to girls you meet jogging, going to work
This is what I do... or try to, but when it ends up like this every time, it sucks.
> do some hobbies that allows you to interact with other people
I dont know, I like reading and drawing. How to meet?
Besides, doesnt it seem kind of forced, why cant I just meet somebody... if I feel like it?
>May I ask you, in what country do you live?
Vienna

This has to be incel false-flag. But I was an idiot at 20, too. If you're serious, OP, here's some advice: Don't hit on random strangers, unless you're a model. But if you were a model, you wouldn't have to. You see a cute girl on a train, a bus, or on the street when you're walking? Ignore them. You cannot instigate anything romantic or sexual with them. You meet a woman, in a safe setting, and you chat with them. If you sense MUTUAL sexual-tension, progress. Otherwise, let it go. However, things can later become sexual with an acquaintance, even if they aren't at first. But you need to be learn to read the energy.

I know it sucks that you can't have that random, cute girl you see. No sarcasm there. It does suck. But that's life. Do something social. Anything where you see the same people, day/week after day/week. Don't bother with tinder. It only works for hot people. And stop reading so much. Get your head out of the clouds. Be realistic.

This is funny, because i know what you’re talking about.

I met a thai chick on thaicupid when i was in thailand, and ths was completely different from anything i’ve experienced at home.

She agreed to travel to the island where i lived to see me. We had sex the first night. She came onto me very strongly and then we spent a week togheter doing roadtrips.

After that, she did not want to leave.

Maybe she’s a gold digger (yes i have given money to her and bought an iphone for her), but even so, how amazing it is how much a little difference in socioeconomic status can do.

Now she wants a kid and she is pulling shit on me about how its ”okay to cum inside on safe days” and things like that.

But this girl realy is amazing, i’ve never gotten so much love from anyone in my entire life. She maked food for me, washes my clothes, cleans my house, gives me massage.

She is also the first girl i date who is not fat. Really makes me feel like, yeah, maybe im just a normal guy, not an undateable freak.

This is bait, if this is not bait that fact that is looks like bait means OP should change his ways, this is bait.

I'm sorry that it'll ruin your worldview, but yes, you should avoid physical contact with girls you don't know, unless they obviously agree
It's kind of diffrent when you tap her to tell her about lost wallet and when you tap her to start conversation

>I am so misunderstood
>I never had intentions you assume
It doesn't work that way, no one will know your intentions, they can only guess them by your behaviour
So watch your behaviour or you'll be constantly misunderstood

>they didn't have intention of fucking me
Again, you're desperated
There's nothing more repulsive for women than desperate man
As soon as you stop being obsessed about fucking and having romantic relationship with any random girl you met, you'll start acting more natural and women will be more eager to interact with you

>I really can talk to a female
Umm... well, if it looks like in the example you showed us above, then I have to repeat what we've told you - you can't do it that way
I don't know you, maybe it was just a single unfortunate case; it seemed creepy though

>I don't know, I like reading and drawing, how to meet?
>drawing
Do you have some kind of public "art houses" (I don't knoe how to explain this) in Austria? Maybe try to take some classes in drawing with other people?
>reading
That's more tricky if you're interested in classical literature
If you liked fantasy or sci-fi, I would recommend you going on some convets, joining RPG group, and so on, but that is much harder in this case
Maybe try joining some literature debate club or sth like that?

>Besides, doesnt it seem kind of forced, why cant I just meet somebody... if I feel like it?
Try to rephrase your question, cause I don't get it

>Go to library
NO!!! As a woman who spends her free time at the library, I hate nothing more than being approached or even talked to at the library or when I read a book.

This. I go to library to read or study, not to be picked up by desperate autists who confuse it with Tinder.

Whelp, I know what I'm spending my weekend doing.

Google up "pua day game".
Google up "inner game".
Also: she was freakin nice and decent to you in the way she rejected you.
Also also: You can go on being the way you are, but if women aren't interested in that, it's not their problem. If you want something out of life, which is currently unavailable to you, it's not "society that has to change", it's you that should adapt.
Also also also: stop tapping people on the shoulder, juat don't do it, it's very irritating. That's just a NO.

Well, that may not be the best advice, that's just an example though
BTW, why some people read books in libraries?
Usually you can take virtualy every book to home, which is probably more quiet and comfy place to read (you can read in your bed)
Public library in my town doesn't even have designated place to read

You accost a strange woman on the subway.

She repeatedly send you "go away" signals.

You persist.

Rather than calling the cops or macing you, she offers you the kindness and courtesy of an explanation.

You are outraged.

REALITY CHECK: You are the creep here. She owed you NOTHING, least of all a date.

>actually, how fucking rude of her, not even saying her name and giving hand when I reach out with all my heart? So what if I was nervous? I am human too

she was coming from work and tired ,she wasnt interested in you since you were younger...world is not turning around you and you gotta accept it ,she could have said fuck off and that would be rude ,what happend to you wasnt rude

also some men simply dont have what it needs to approach woman this way successfully ,there are many other ways to meet women ,if this doesnt work for you try something else bro

I am OP.
This thread shows EXACTLY what I am talking about.
I am hated for no reason here. I approach, I get rejected, I back off. Everyone call me a creep… for NOTHING. You don’t know me, neither did she.
Yes, maybe I get overly upset, but I bury it in me, you know. I am not stupid, I could have said "Fuck you bitch" yet I didnt.
Like, it doesnt matter what you do - you are fucked.
You see a qt woman on the street, bus, subway - whatever.
Your inner instinct tells you "go and approach".
If you dont - you are fucked because you feel like lost opportunity, you wonder what might have happened.
If you do - you get this initial shield. I mean, no girl must like me, of course it is their right to reject me. But if they dont even give me a chance, hell, not even saying the name... It feels wrong, it feels draining.
And you see, the advice is diametrically different. One say - go do day approach, other say - no, its creepy, one say - go approach at library, other say - no dont. Who is right?
Like doesnt matter what you do - you are fucked and treated like shit, you know.
This is the reason why I wrote tired. I dont care about this one woman in particular, not anymore, but the whole situation is just fucked.
I dont even care about sex, like everyone is calling me a creep here, but again, this is not what I had in mind... I just followed my inner feel, maybe spill spaghetti, be nervous, stutter, so what. Calling me creep for trying to get to know a woman! Fuck this must be unreal!!!
I almost cry when I observe how birds interact with each other... Such ease, such peace.
Why was I born human in this shit... Fuck Fuck Fuck I am so tired of explaining this shit, I dont want, dont want anything anymore. I remember being really charmed by women as a kid... It is gone now. This is why I feel like giving up.

You know what? Do give up, at least you won't be bothering innocent women anymore. Clearly they don't want you, so you can as well save yourself the time and humiliation.

I unironically agree with you OP, you are right. Fuck these Reddit cunts

Yeah ur right, they dont want me, maybe its time to shut down, life was OK, but I wonder what comes after

Fuck you, seriously, fuck you, go die in a ditch.

>approaching strangers on public transport.
>Not knowing that rule #1 of public transport is that it is an inherently creepy place given the fact you're trapped inside a giant metal coffin with people and no way out until the next stop.
>As a result, everything that happens on public transport is seen as 100 times creepier. It's a creepiness amplification device.
>actually, just bothering to try and cold approach girls at all anymore.
>expecting all of this to go swimmingly.
>Expecting to act in a creepy manner without being treated like a creep.

Nah, mate, you're in the wrong here.
That lady had somewhere to be and shit she probably had a rough day at work. Not everyone wants to date and she's well within her rights to say no to it.

You done fucked up, and to be honest, I'm concerned about your attitude. Shit, this must be what feminists mean when they talk about guys feeling "entitled" to it, damn.

Didn't know you guys actually existed.

Shit, mate, even girls can be creepy on public transport, had one sit next to me, and fall asleep resting her head on my shoulder. Very uncomfortable. Glad I have a car now.

I wouldn't say give up, just try more socially acceptable methods, like tinder or some shit. Cold approaches are shit-tier, leave them at the bar. If you want a real easy way to talk to a girl, nothing works better than "got a light?" when smoking.
Another piece of advice is not to jump the gun, don't go straight for a date. Make small talk first, try to make a goddamn connection, you brute. Small subtle steps, not giant leaps.

Don't take rejection so personally, different strokes for different folks and all that jazz.

Should he have telepathically summoned her attention?

I won't! I'll have you know that I'm about to have a wonderful time with my loving partner :^) You could have this, too, if you just followed the basic social conventions, but we both know that you'll keep blaming the society for your own failures, so my advice to give up is just saving you some time.

He'll turn into a school shooter within 4 weeks of tinder.

No, I see that this is not the best place, I already figured.
But you know, when you see a qt girl just riding by herself, and all your inners go like "go and approach!" and you just sit there like dead... And then you come home only to regret. This is also stupid, dont you think? You think in nature animals wait for like bars or hobbies or shit? They just check each other out, I dont know whats wrong with humans.
I think I am a valuable person, yes its subjective bla-bla. I offer myself, this is all I can do. So what that it is subway? To me - it dont matter where, it matter who.
Yeah its true I am overreacting and I know. Honestly, I write all this just to escape my feels. I keep my face, but cannot help how I feel.

in nature animals either send signals that they want to mate, or they get raped.
you're just a rapist who hasn't raped yet because you're a wimp.
killing yourself will contribute to society.

>Whatever, if you don't want it I can't do nothing about it
just say sorry you mong

>unironically wanting to live like an animal
I guess you don't need any other things that are exclusive to humans, either, so get off the internet. Also, it's obvious you know nothing about the animal kingdom because they also have fairly complicated mating rituals ranging from seductive dances to bringing gifts to potential partners. You are refusing to participate in the human version of a mating ritual because you think you're a special snowflake.

I'm the guy you were replying to.

> This is also stupid, dont you think? You think in nature animals wait for like bars or hobbies or shit? They just check each other out, I dont know whats wrong with humans.
I think I am a valuable person, yes its subjective bla-bla. I offer myself, this is all I can do. So what that it is subway? To me - it dont matter where, it matter who.
Yeah its true I am overreacting and I know. Honestly, I write all this just to escape my feels. I keep my face, but cannot help how I feel.

Sounds to me like you ended up regretting the approach too. I've learned that regret happens either way so there is nothing wrong with keeping my mouth shut from time to time. I've regretted making more moves, than I have regretted keeping to myself. I tell myself I made he right move.

>This is also stupid, dont you think? You think in nature animals wait for like bars or hobbies or shit? They just check each other out, I dont know whats wrong with humans.

Nature also involves cannibalism, eating raw meat, parasites, disease, short life expectancy, death on a near daily basis for some animals - and certain animals have mating rituals that often leave some undesired and alone.

The appeal to "nature" is a terrible argument. We're beyond that. You didn't develop language skills and the ability to process large amounts of logic and information just to run around naked killing each other and mating.

We may technically be animals, but we're also above animals.

You have every right to feel how you feel, but know that they do too. Social etiquette exists for this reason.
Learn to play by the rules of social etiquette, and you'll do much better, I promise you that.

so...
You acted like a creep, got rejected and took it personally. People told you that, gave advice and now you are outraged.
The people who said you acted like a creep are completely right. However, that advice won't help you in the slightest, because it reaffirms your belief that you "can't do anything right" with women and just get called a creep, while others just take whatever and wherever they want seemingly without effort and get away with it. That's what it feels like, right?
Want to know why that is? You don't know the rules of the game. You don't know how MEN work and you don't know how WOMEN work. You don't have enough experience with social situations. And, ironically, your desperateness will drive every women ever away from you.

Educate yourself, practice talking to people (especially women) and try to see exactly why you don't have women because of your behavior.
The more you go "WHY ME REEEEEEEEEEE", the worse everything will become.

These

wtf are you talking about, Tinder is a wonderful app. I´m a 7/10 in my best days, and thanks to Tinder I´ve been scoring some of the hottest girls I´ve ever slept with in my life. Not only that, but it also landed me a relationship, some friendships and it helped me boost my confidence, which in turn also helped me to get along with girl irl

>You don't approach unknown women at public transport and you certainly don't touch them in any way without their express approval. If you tried it with me, you'd get rejected right away because these are the hallmark of a creep who doesn't respect boundaries.
That's a pretty sad way of thinking.

This is because you don't look like Sean O'Pry.

It's not much of a wonder someone on Jow Forums would be sad that these approaches would fail.

Dudes are fuckin sketchy these days. Never know who's gonna be round two of Elliot "She Better Be a Dodger" Rodger. Never know when rejecting a guy will make him go physical. And yes, it is that bad. Chicks have to put up with all the worst shit. Not that you'd know this, but it doesn't matter. Hot, not, thin, thicc, fat, skeletal... Chicks catch weirdos because supply is way higher than demand there. And they catch them for no reason than that they got the shit end of the stick that is a second X chromosome. All for that, they get to put up with every guy who thinks they can hit on them, doing so. Whether or not they're a taken girl.

We don't have OP's girl's story. Could involve being raped on a train, and here's OP assuming she's rude.
>this is death... in a sense
The ignorance of these people. The sheer level of delusion.

These women are right to want to stay away. These men have dissociated with reality over being virgins.
It's escapism. Can't you see that?

Being rejected should not generate this much anything. In fact, if being rejected generates this much response, I'd suggest that OP needs therapy, his supporters need pepper spraying and this whole damn thread needs to be gassed.

Being rejected is death in a sense?
Nigga.

People touching you without being invited to assume some sort of rapport because they like you isn't creepy? Too many red flags, I wouldnt allow a woman I dont know to touch me like that and held her to the same process.

>I wouldnt allow a woman I dont know to tap me on a shoulder to ask something
Thats really something

I don't understand the people calling you a creep. A girl hit on me in te train, asking if I'd like to go out drinking and partying with her. Another girl hit on me at the library. The only thing these things did was making me happy, there was nothing even slightly creepy in that. I hit on a girl working at the store, she rejected me but told me more men would be like me. Two or three chicks have come strongly onto me in clubs without me expressing any interest. Were they entitled to my time, attention or body? No. Did I cross my arms, look mean, give short answers and freeze up like a bitch? No. That's just being scared.
The women here telling you you are a creep are like the reverse incels. Deeply insecure people that only deal in passive aggression, or freezing up when they feel uncomfortable instead of dealing with other people like confident grown ups.

>Being rejected is death in a sense?
> being an attractive young man and having no love life whatsoever, can be shit too.This is also a death... in a sense.
You really can read dont you?

Those locations you pick are ass dude.

You would have gotten a face full of my pepper spray.

Just because I'm in public and YOU think I'm attractive and YOU decide I'm YOUR type doesn't give YOU the right to touch ME!

Dude. Let me help you.

>I was riding the subway and saw a woman: aged around 30 (I am 20), cool style. After some thinking, I decided to approach her.
Bad idea to approach a woman much older than you, and on the subway. Nothing inherently creepy, but not a great idea.
Women tend to go for men their age or older, so men much younger than them usually get rejected.
And public transport is a creepiness amplifier.

>I tapped her on the shoulder
Don't touch strangers. It's awful. Don't.

> she said she didn't like it
She rejected you here. You should have fucked off.

> I said "well ok, Im sorry, but I always wanted to get to know somebody like you"
You should have apologised for touching her and fucked off.

>After some minutes of talking,
Why? She didn't want to talk to you and made it super clear.

>I tell her "Anyway, my name is so and so and yours is?" and give her my hand, to which she responds by just kind of moving away.
She rejected you *again*.

>I say "No?"
You didn't need to ask. It was very clear she didn't want you.

>She say something like "I am probably older than you and I am coming from work and tired bla-bla".
Third time she rejected you in this chat.

>I tell her "Whatever, if you don't want it I can't do nothing about it", turn my back and go away.
Act offended, like she owed you attention.

TL;DR - You didn't get a single clue, did everything wrong and then acted like you're owed affection.

>wanting to avoid danger is a sad way of thinking
Yes, and I bet that if some of them raped me, you'd be like "hurr durr, the bitch should have been careful". Maybe we wouldn't need to be "rude" to strange men approaching us in skeevy ways if so many men weren't pieces of shit.

I read this and what really fascinates me is how OP is banished by everyone for a touch on a shoulder... I dont know, where I am from, this is completely normal to get someones attention.
Many people do it.
Whats up with you all?

Thats not all he did and when she didn't like it he stayed and tried to grab her. What OP did is creep up behind her when he could easily have approached her from the front but she was likely trying to ignore him staring at her and he still slid up behind her.

>this motherfucker hit on a dried up 30 year old hag

Attached: D26EEA83-50DD-4EB6-8654-2A511E898961.jpg (1430x1091, 838K)

>Chicks have to put up with all the worst shit. Not that you'd know this, but it doesn't matter.
Most destructive violence comes from men and is directed against men. You don't need to tell men that they can be disgusting and distructive, we know.

>All for that, they get to put up with every guy who thinks they can hit on them, doing so. Whether or not they're a taken girl.
Whenever I've hit on women they enjoyed it. Whenevet I've been hit on by women I've enjoyed it. You're talking about the exception

>he stayed and tried to grab her
??? Where did you get this information?

He tried to take her hand

I've had women groping me and being touchy, coming onto me without me showing any interest. And I'm still telling OP he's normal and shouldnt worry

Just because women have been like that to you doesn't mean that what OP did is okay.

He acted like a creep.

>tapped on a shoulder
>offered his hand for a handshake
>He acted like a creep

Attached: 1523974961517.jpg (1024x1024, 118K)

>touching a stranger
>keep flirting even when the other person rejects you
That's the creepy part.

>guy wants to talk to me on the train because he finds me attractive
>he would probably rape me
That assumption is the sad part. You're like a reverse incel holy shit

That's a formal greeting. Grabbing is not a formal greeting

Men and women aren’t equal. Even when the girl didn’t catch my fancy I still enjoyed getting groped anyway because I’m a man.

Women aren’t like men. They’re slow burners, not flip switches. They don’t even like it when a high SMV just walks up to them, says “hey let’s fuck”, and just immediately tries to get to business right there. There’s no finesse.

Shit even when they masturbate girls can’t just shove a hand into their panties, rub one out to online porn, and get back to business like nothing happened. They’re not wired that way.

Attached: 38628389-8AF9-4532-95DF-1BAC36AF2BEA.jpg (602x803, 22K)

There's a clear difference when a woman touches you against your will and when a man touches you against your will. It's obvious that you don't feel threatened. You're a man, for fuck's sake. Could any of these women overpower you? I'm a tiny woman weighing fifty kilos. When a man touches me without my express permission, there's an implicit threat. They could overpower me if they wanted to. Do you see that difference now?

I'm sorry that it hurts your feelings, but the world is a dangerous place and I consider my safety first. Also wtf is a reverse incel lmao

OP, you still have a lot to learn. Don't take the people serious who are attacking you with nothing constructive. I have to agree with this user , it's like they are not trying to understand you while claiming you are not trying to understand women, which is hypocritical. That's not to say that they are wrong. When you filter through their insults and obvious attempts to hurt your self esteem, it's still true that you have to put yourself into the shoes of those women you'd like to approach. Attractive women get hit on all the time and it can be a nuisance when you aren't looking for it. And women have a lot to be scared about. The average man can rape and murder any woman and that must be fucking scary, especially when you are on your way alone.
You had good intentions user. You thought she was attractive, you wanted to get to know her as a person and you would think that she sees your approach as exactly that and takes it as a compliment. But your timing and placement was off. Approach women in in locations where it's more likely they want to get to know a new guy, like bars and clubs. Emphasis on "more likely" because obviously there are days when girls just want to have fun with their girl friends. Learn to read other people's body language, socialize A LOT to get an intuitive feeling of how others feel, what their motivation and current needs are. All of that will help.

Don't be too down, man. This is something all men go through and you need to learn to not take it personally. I've been called a jerk for not talking to a girl at a party once because she looked at me across room once and I didn't understand that was her "signal" that I should talk to her, other times I was an idiot for thinking a girl who was very friendly and touchy with me was not romantically interested afterall. Other times women make very unappropriate advances themselves. You make yourself vulnerable, but you grow stronger over time.

>Even when the girl didn’t catch my fancy I still enjoyed getting groped anyway because I’m a man.
Then you've never been groped by women or directly been asked it you want to fuck. It's just as much out of place as when you do it. Difference is you're not scared of them

Why do you assume that OP is 90 kg bear?
Maybe he weights just slightly more than you.
Besides, shoulder tap or handshake is not considered "touching" by any way. "Touching" would b. like hands on hips or waist, you know.

What? Isn't there a part of the world where grabbing another man's balls is customary? I'm pretty fucking sure I watched a documentary about that shit.

Its not the same thing and you know it. How many women rape and kill some guy from the bus. How about none.

Last week an older couple approaching me from the front stopped me and engaged me in conversation after warning me they could see a guy lurking behind me I was unaware of. Thinking he would pass he wouldn't so they told me to walk with them. This is but one instance of near misses. I've had guys grab my breast, hump me in queue at the grocery store, grab my hair, pinch my ass, call me cunt, whore, slut, told to suck them, shown their dick and had them bump my car from the rear at a traffic light and approach trying to chat me up, etc. All in public and all I didn't know.

Hahahaha you went a little overboard there mate
If you want people to believe you you have to think of something more realistic

It felt weird and out of place. I didn't want it from any of them, I've rejected all of it just like you would. I didn't enjoy it, I wanted them to leave me alone, just like you felt with guys who came onto you minus being scared.

This.

She let it be known from the start she didn't want him around. I know men won't quit and my threshold for trying to get away much lower now. You never know what will set them off and you get hurt so he would have gotten a face full of pepper spray when he went for my hand. Soon as he came up behind me and touched my my hand would be on my pepper spray in my purse. Sometimes I carry it in my hand.

Of course you want to brush it off but all those things and more have happened. When I was at university two guys followed me into my dorm, grabbed me from behind but my roommate thankfully was there and she screamed.

...do you ever...go outside? I’m not saying I’m always up for it, but it doesn’t worsen my night to get flattered & fondled a bit by a drunk slag.

>How many women rape and kill some guy from the bus.
That stuff happens in india or once a decade in a first world country.

She tried to get him to go away from the start. Whats wrong with you men?

I hope OP is reading this for he can finally realise how hard he is being trolled ITT

We're not on the same wave lenght. Also what the fuck is wrong with women going nuts when a guy says he liked a girl on the train and tried talking to her like a sperg

Holy shit, you're a fucking little bitch. Just because you make an effort, you're not entitled to anything.

>Also what the fuck is wrong with women going nuts when a guy says he liked a girl on the train and tried talking to her like a sperg
Because nobody will ever do something like that to them, even a sperg like OP

>minus being scared
Which was the entire point, thanks for playing. Even you see that it's not the same.

OP is fucking retarded.
You don't tap people on the shoulder or initiate conversation with strangers like that.
OP is probably some shitskin mongrel with the same behavior as the people in his third world country.

Attached: mrtharmana0102e.jpg (722x410, 30K)

All I've seen here is "Well she was a cunt for not giving ME a chance to decide if WE went well together because I liked the way she looked."

SHE already decided that SHE didn't think you went well together. You don't get to decide jack shit if the other party disagrees.

It's this bizarre entitlement and violent dwelling that leads to supreme gentlemen murdering a string of women who look like their mother.

Attached: 1492954197338.gif (200x200, 2.9M)

OP here
Wow, the thread has gone crazy
Some things Id like to say before I leave for good:
1) I wrote this while being very emotional, now that I have come down, I see she just rejected me for many reasons, tiredness, age, my actions, nervousness... Probably it was kind of stupid of me to assume she will like me, but I really liked her (at first) so of course I got broken hopes. But I kind of recovered now, maybe because I expressed all of it.
2) The amount of "inappropriate touching" and "creepiness" brought up in the thread. This one really got me. To be honest, when I walked there, it didn't feel like that at all, when I turned on her and said "well, if you don't want, I can't do nothing" she said "well yeah, farewell then",
I don't think she felt offended or something, not at all how "women" here portray, she probably enjoyed it but thought I was too inexperienced for her, so she let me down gently. Now I kind of come to accept it, even though it was not a pleasant experience, I had better approaches. I wrote about fantasising of giving her the look, but now that I calmed, I think if I ever saw her, I would try to make eye contact and if she responded I would try another time. Also, to mention, one girl said she liked that I approached her on the train, but she flaked.
Anyway, now that I kind of recovered my emotions, I might try another time with another one. This was the first approach after 3 months of nothing, first time always sucks and it got me real down. But I think I recovered.
Thanks to people who supported me and fuck everyone else.

>Thanks to people who supported me and fuck everyone else.
I told you OP was a shitskin mongrel creep.
Case in point.

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab.jpg (258x245, 12K)