I'm not a feminist, not that there's anything wrong with women who classify themselves as such...

I'm not a feminist, not that there's anything wrong with women who classify themselves as such, I just choose not to for my own personal reasons. I'm also not the type of girl to go to the police without being 100% sure.

I went out with a friend last night and we met up with one of her old coworkers at a bar. He was nice. No red flags. She had told me that in the past he had politely asked her if he could kiss her at the end of their hangout sessions, she always said no. I responded with a "Oh well at least he asked some guys just go for it, ignoring all the obvious signs that you are not interested".

I just financed a car for the first time, a really nice one, so I'm in the mood to celebrate and drink. I have two long islands, two double shots of jameson, and four beers over the course of 3 hours . I'm 5'7 and weigh around 120 pounds (but I'm also Irish so I can hold my own ;p)

Attached: depositphotos_49701649-stock-photo-scared-woman.jpg (1024x895, 62K)

My friend, this guy, and I decide to go back to her place. I'm drunk so I pass out pretty quickly on her couch. I remember her turning the lights off and him saying he'd sleep on the couch "sitting up" not to bother me. Whatever. It's 2 am at this point. I wake up at 4:30 am and it felt like something was touching me. The guy is no longer next to me and the only possible explanation for something touching my vagina would be that they were at the end of the couch, on the floor. I'm afraid to look but when I do, I see him. He is in fact on the floor at the edge of the couch. He moves immediately. I'm scared, unsure if it was a dream, and just plain confused. I get up, go the bathroom and when I come out I gather all my things and say nothing to him. He asks me "You safe to drive" I say "yeah" and try to bolt after there. He decides if I'm leaving hes leaving too. We both silently walk out together. I drive home as fast as I can. This was about an hour ago.

Should I tell my friend about this? Theres a possibility I just dreamnt this up in my drunken stupor although he WAS on the floor and did in fact move himself rather quickly as I woke up (his head was clearly at the edge of the couch and then immediately moved lower and out of sight from me as I looked his way).

I just dont want to blame someone for something if it was all in my head.

Note: I have a boyfriend who I love so much, I never cheat, I rarely even go out drinking with friends or in any way made it seem like I was interested in this guy.

TL;DR: Friend of a friend possibly touched me inappropriately but im not completely sure so im wondering if I should warn her

What is the point of this thread

read the cont..

here's an easy solution: if you see him again, coldly tell him you know what he did. he sounds beta so this will visibly disturb his being if he actually did do it.

It's seems ridiculous to think you'd dream something like that, especially if the friend was looming creepily. It's also weird he "just happened" to decide to leave with you after you "may or may not" have caught him touching you.

Has he ever acted weird or creepy before? Not that I'm going to excuse his behavior, but sometimes, when you're horny, and especially when you're drunk, you make bad decisions you wouldn't normally make otherwise. If it's a first offense, if you're REALLY not sure he wasn't messing with you anyway, maybe let it go. Just see what happens. But knowing what you THINK he did, maybe just pay closer attention to how he interacts with you and other women. It's one thing to make a drunken mistake, but if he has a pattern of being disrespectful toward women, you may want to find a better friend.

This is the first time I met him.

Are there any other girls in the friend group who've interacted with him before you could maybe get a read on him from? Like I said, if he seems contrite and he doesn't do anything overtly creepy when he's sober, it might be best to just let it go if you want to avoid drama. But, if he continues to act creepily and generally disrespectful toward you, call that shit out. Tell your friends what kind of creep he's being and you don't want to hang out with him anymore. Touching you without your permission is wrong and it should never happen.

beta sex offender
asks your friend to kiss, hears "no" but keeps asking repeatedly?
that was your first red flag
wanting guys to think you're cool and laid back is not a survival strategy

>I'm Irish
>Muh heritage

I dont want him to think Im cool? I dont give two fucks about how this dude views me. I just dont want to accuse someone of something if I was wrong and simply dreamt it

>being a bitter mutt who has no pride in their heritage because they came from a shitty family
At least you won't have any children of your own to pass on your lack of pride to. Enjoy dying alone and without any pride!
T. Anglo who doesn't even like Irish people

Do you feel violated? do you feel like it will effect you for a long time, or the rest of your life? If not I would feel complemented that someone wanted to touch me. I mean yeah it is fucked up what he did, but is it worth it to you to ruin his life over? I mean the guy was probably drunk and hadn't gotten laid in a long time let alone seen a pussy, because from the way you described him he is a pussy. IDK. its up to you to decide how to proceed. Just know that it could fuck up someones life with what you decide, and if you answered yes to my first two questions it probably is, but what do you have to gain? You will never get your puss untouched, you will only be able to make him feel pain. and again if that is worth it to you then do it.

what's it like to be a complete beta male?

I don't know how useful this will be, but here's my two cents.

>tl;dr about possible rape or something
Jow Forums doesn't know. Even with the context of your testimony we don't know.
Its too long. No one is attentive enough to read it or be sure they read it correctly
If you think you were raped, talk with a lawyer and figure out if like you can get a doctor to help prove you got raped or something.

Jow Forums is the worst place to rely on for such an important and emotional issue for you, in my frankly honest opinion and you kind of prove part of that with your careful disclaimer about not being a feminist, but (basically) acknowledging there are many types of feminists.

Also ALWAYS quote your OP when continuing and mark the end of the first or the beginning of the last post "(cont.)" otherwise people will miss it because they're used to that format.

>coldly tell him
>he sounds beta so this will visibly disturb his being if he actually did
I'm pretty sure a "beta" would be visibly disturbed if some girl coldly said "I KNOW WHAT YOU DID" regardless if they actually know it or not or if its true or not.
I used to do lucid dreaming so I know there's no real limits to what a person can dream.
OP could easily be making an excuse for what happened, but without being inside OPs head, this is still very possible.
You can easily dream something touching your genitals. You can easily not have visuals while dreaming.
If it were a longer more complex event, it would be easy to say if it was dreaming or not because it would make less and less sense the more things that occurred but even then, I've had films were everything that happened could have easily happened in real life.

>raped
*molested or whatever.

>I've had films
*DREAMS
Fuck's wrong with me

I'm not that radical feminist type either.

I'd tell my friend though. I'm not sure if I'd call him out, but I'd stay the fuck away and hope my friend does too.

Chads aren't the only guys who assault drunk girls.

Honestly, when I was in high school something similar happened to me on a night of underage drinking. It was so horrid at the time. But, someone at the party caught him mid-act and kicked him out. At least there was some form of justice served. But, I confided this in a friend and it didn't go well. My friend just blamed me for getting drunk and letting my guard down. Which only made me feel worse.

This happened to me 12 years ago. I don't have any real damage or trauma from it other than it was absolutely embarrassing and a lesson learned about self defense and drinking safely.

But, we are not the same. If you feel like something is very wrong. If you feel like you are anxious, if you feel paranoid, depressed, not the same as before, maybe try counseling, talking to your friend.

Going to the police about these things does not end well. It turns into he-said she-said. It doesn't always get the results you want.

how did you get that from my post? How does it feel to project what you are on to some anonymous poster on a tibetan basket weaving image board.

(OP)
>It could be a dream or it could not be a dream

OP, just be careful not to doubt your own mind
>If you are concerned that it was not a dream, you could be doubting your ability to know that something is a dream
>If you want to believe it was a dream, it could be because you wish it were a dream
>Alternatively, you could just not know either way and be uncertain of your own mind
If you truly feel confused and not sure which it was, I would assume the third scenario, but I'm not an expert.
Try to be rational. That's all I wanted to say.

> getting blackout drunk with a strange male
slut
whether he did or didn't do anything, you asked for it

Even if he did, just confront him and sock him in the face. Or have your bf do it if you got glass wrists, but then itll involve his feelings, and itll get messy.

Just sock him, he sounds like a pussy boy, but I respect that you dont wanna go to the cops and ruin a life because he's already pathetic with girls

>Thinks OP will take this
Not even trying with this tired bait.

That's sexual assault, report it.

Not a female btw.