Do women experiment rejection?

Do women experiment rejection?

Attached: 27 - B7GjJsM.jpg (1467x2200, 447K)

yes, but the difference is their eggs aren't all in one basket

>the difference is their eggs aren't all in one basket

Unless a guy is retarded, his eggs won't be all in one basket either. So its pretty even actually.

Some do some don't. As for the eggs in basket, these people definitely do and always will.

Yeah, definitely. Why wouldn't they?

no shit and they do that all the way in to a relationship to prevent the lost of resources.

Attached: hoes not loyal.png (660x443, 235K)

They experience rejection from the chaddest Chad, then become feminazis and blame ALL men for their rejection.

Even according to your autistic incel chart, a hefty 57% of women (the clear majority) DONT have a backup guy.

`Sides, general sample size for any study is about 10000-15000 for it according to scientific stansards, so yiz can wipe yozr ass with that cope matietal anyways

Why is this bitter virgin rant here and not Jow Forums

>experiment
yeah they sometimes play hard to get, and reject you wanting the extra effort. They are super needy and unsure sometimes

i wish people who post alot on Jow Forums could get banned from all other boards

it is one thing when an insecure guy ask for advice on how to ask a girl out but lately i have only seen a bunch of butthurt guys ranting here they don't ask for advice at all they just post this kind of shit, im glad i have met nice girls in my life or i couldhave ended like them

of course they do, you just don't notice them because you don't pay attention to any fat or ugly girl

this goes both ways, i have a back up girl, it's 2018 you can date as many girls as you want dude as long as none of them is officially your gf yet of course im more serious with one than the other but in the end whoever girl gets the title of official girlfriend is the one that wins and the other one just becomes afriend

Attached: adbea6c3c71e4bba3ca69cd0a8891cf797be4324_00.jpg (500x375, 30K)

lol

stop dating dumb bitches

if my gf was like "this is my backup man" i'd be like ok

fuck off and go live with him.

>i wish people who post alot on Jow Forums could get banned from all other boards

How did /rk9/ become /incelk9/ ?

It wasn't always like this

Don't you know any women personally? Of course they do, I've seen it happening.
Yes they can easily find some random dude to give them dick, but that's rarely what they want unless they have issues of some sort.

I've rejected girls in the past, so I believe they do and suffer like any guy would do.

Go back to Facebook, Chad!

Because sad boys got kicked off /b/ for not contributing, kicked off /soc/ for being bitter shitters, kicked off /a/ for being too concerned with reality, from /v/ for not actually playing games... By the time they made it to the last board it was Jow Forums which is halfway between a board and a gimmick. If I recall, because the board was just a sadboy hangout, it actually got removed at one point. Bitter shitter tears got it brought back.

Regardless of that, never pay then any mind. They think, and act like teenaged girls. As such, attention is largely the currency by which their little world spins, so if you just refuse to give it to them you can basically scare them out of the thread. They come here because putting somebody beneath them makes them feel better and there's always new blood to poison against women and turn into a borderline gay all because of a few girls who cheated.

Maybe learn red flags. Dipshits.
Of course, OP. If you meant experience, if you meant experiment with-- I think everyone rejects someone.

What you haven't rejected a girl in your life?

Boo hoo...

Maybe I have. MAYBE. It was in highschool and I thought she was trolling along with her friends. She seemed to be crying, afterwards, though. Does this count?

It counts, even though confessing with a friend alongside is fucking dumb.

Yes. After a long commitment to someone they do. As anybody would, I presume.

that was a pretty solid explanation of the history of /rk9/