Are 3D women worth the ridiculous amounts of effort?

Are 3D women worth the ridiculous amounts of effort?

Attached: IMG_20180503_091251.jpg (1400x1000, 167K)

No

Some are, some aren't. Sad thing is you'll never know until you've spent at least some effort.

It's a numbers game. If you don't like that, don't play it. Celibacy is getting all sorts of shortcuts. Sexbots are now, man.

Is anything 3D worth anything?

Go back to 2D boards.

Attached: backto r9k.jpg (640x821, 119K)

I would say yes
I will try to get Jow Forums soon

Attached: hitsugi_no_chaika-04-chaika-bath-looking_behind-smile-blush-happy-cute.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

ITT: incels

I mean, your picture is of a literal sub-human psychopath, so honestly, how much worse could real women be?

If you find someone you love it doesn't feel like effort.

This user is right.
No effort at all.
Only constant paranoia.

I'm already fit and still lonely. Worst part is I get old ladies bullshitting me "oh user, how come you haven't settled with a nice girl yet" well gee, if only they liked me

Both finding and maintaining take an effort

>Both finding and maintaining take an effort

You've overlooked something:

Bitching takes effort, as well.

Bitching is rewarding though, it makes you feel better. Going to the gym also takes an effort, and it's also rewarding.

Looking for a relationship isn't rewarding in my case and just makes me more miserable

Just as going to the gym isn't instantly gratifying, neither is seeking a relationship. Nothing is going to give you a constant influx of dopamine, and even if it did, it wouldn't matter because mentally you'd acclimate to it.

If you're worried about women, clearly your bitching isn't working. If not now, eventually you'll grow to find that these activities are no longer rewarding, and since they aren't productive, you'll be no better for holding onto them in the end.

Change is hard, user. Momentum is easy, no matter which direction.

But I have feedback when doing exercise for example. I know what I'm working towards and if I'm doing well or not, not when looking for a relationship though.

this

>darling in the franxx
>>
>implying you'll even get a girl with such shit taste

Kim?

This as fuck.

For years, I struggled with "finding" women. Then I focused on my career for awhile. Got my law license. Within weeks of that happening, an old friend started chasing me. Took me a few months to realize what she was doing for sure. Getting with her took literally no effort.

Staying with her would've taken effort, but that's only because she went crazy on me, which killed any attraction I had for her.

Hell no

Depends on the woman.

Mine was basically raised as a shut in. She cooks, cleans, and treats me very, very sweet. I love her death, but she is very ignorant about social norms and the like and since she was the major breadwinner in her house with a coding job paying shit wages, she pinches a penny hard enough to make Lincoln scream when it comes to spending anything on herself.

A good date night for her is watching a scary movie while eating a home cooked meal and fucking like bunnies.

Looks she is a solid 8.

I am super lucky to have found her, but the vast, vast, vast majority of women are pretty much garbage who only think of themselves and put their wants above all else.

Dating is the wrong way to find women. This is undeniable FACT. The only method ov finding women worth doing is through arranged marriages. No games, no bullshit just marriage just like that.

a human being, be it a man, woman, or child, is more than just a chore. theyre worth more than simply what they can offer you.

Id never ever ever want to be in a relationship with a person who just saw me as an effort. The thought of a friend, spouse, or child, or even pet being looked at in that way is concerning.

But I mean that's what people and relationships are. Effort

It does take effort, no doubt. Here's the key, it doesn't FEEL like effort. If you love someone you naturally want to spend all your time with them. You want to do things they like. You want to go out of your way to make them happy in every way possible. All of that comes naturally, no forcing yourself required. It's also a good metric to see how much you truly like someone rather than just being blinded by the urge to fug.

It’s worth it until bridges just start going on fire by themselves and whatever you say or do doesn’t repair them cause the bridge is crazy.

I'm just worried about them taking half of what I own eventually.

>ridiculous amounts of effort?
No
>amounts of effort?
Yes

It's just the average 3d girl doesn't realize she's ridiculous until she's 35.

I'm pretty sure they don't realize it ever.