Need help Identifying these chicks

I was working on seeing if I could get an old scooter up and running, then when I couldn't kickstart it I noticed a distinct sound.

Then I parked it and noticed one almost fell out of the scooters casing.

A bird had build a nest there, now I can't really figure out what kind of species these are, but to give you some general information, I live in The Netherlands, so that might narrow it down, it doesn't look like anything I've seen before, like a duckling.

Please help me identify them so I can decide on what to do with them

Attached: 20180505_135352.jpg (1040x585, 161K)

Here's another picture

Attached: 20180505_140339.jpg (1040x585, 99K)

Attached: 20180505_140407.jpg (1040x585, 106K)

Attached: 20180505_140412.jpg (1040x585, 208K)

Attached: 20180505_140326.jpg (1040x585, 87K)

The word you are looking for is called
>animal help station
>veterinatian
>zoo
>>>/an

All birds are carvinores, so they will eat kinda anything, but kid birds get fed by predigested mush from their patents and i doubt you can cook one like that for them.

Also you could return the nest there where you found it if you didnt touch the birds yet and the parents might return to it.

Not to be a snob but you will legitimately have far more luck there than here.
Looks like some generic air fare bird to me. Some sorta magpie maybe, ugly sons of bitches those are.

I sure as hell am not going to put them back into the scooter. but I put them as close as possible where the scooter was where my dog won't get to it

Thanks for both you and advice on bringing it to that board.

Oh my god! If you turned them into little drumsticks, they'd be so adorable!

Wouldn't that be something? But nah

I dont want to sound rude, but most birds are super paranoid + super dumb. I doubt the parents will be able to find (or even realize) that the nest was relocated.

But hey, it is just one nest. Nature doesnt forgive such fuckups like building nest on wrong place.

smash

Let's hope their parents aren't fuck-ups

I'm checking up on them after I get back

The thing is with birds and the baby birds is that if you even going to touch a baby bird the parent can smell the scent it will not feed them. It is like a curse and a parent would let them starve to death than forgive an forget. You can try and re-locate the nest but like another poster said bars are stupid (“bird-brain” term).

/an will help ya

I thought that that was just a myth the touching part

They have a bad sense of smell last I heard

You got to puke your predigested meals into their little mouths OP!. DO U WANT THEM TO STARVE OP!?. U THEIR BABY MAMA NOAW.

Folks, believe it or not but my hairdresser might have found the answer

It looks like a Merel, not sure what that is in english

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-05-16-53-50.png (1440x2560, 3.36M)

Mama is back, looks like they are doing alright

Attached: 20180505_173416.jpg (4160x2340, 2.29M)

OP, don't be stupid, What did the eggs look like? it is way more difficult to tell from what the little ones look like. It very well might be a black bird like you said, but unless that mother bird is looking after them now, you should add a photo of the egg shells

I didn't find any egg shells, just the baby birds and the nest

there should be some in the nest?

No?

Attached: 20180505_193853.jpg (1040x585, 286K)