Why do women fall behind men so hard when real life starts (as soon as both are out of high school)

Why do women fall behind men so hard when real life starts (as soon as both are out of high school)

I've come to a point in my age where I've worked out everything for myself. Decently paying stable business,experience, incredible skill set in fields beyond the area of my expertise, house, car, looks, fitness and what not...

Now what I feel bad about is that I've come to the point where I'm the one with overwhelmingly everything to offer, and a woman I would enter a relationship can offer very little compared to me.

I really feel apathetic when woman in my age (29) approach me.

They have incredibly little to offer to me and I know what they are after.
When I was in high school it felt neat because both had something neat to offer to each other and it wasn't all about resources.

Further I went it made them fall behind me, and I don't really want a relationship that is all about leveraging her pussy and my assets.

Can't two people, you know find some way to both bring something to the table. Give and take kind of thing?

TL;DR Why are men and women so unequal?

Attached: 1522909895359.jpg (1920x1920, 656K)

Sounds like your taste in women is shit, or you give signs that attract a very specific (superficial) kind of woman.

In my old writing community, we figured that if all someone could manage to get was cheap cyber sex, it was probably because A) they were a cheap cyber themselves or B) they set out all the honeypots to catch said cyber.

Same principle. If you don't like the chicks you're getting, change your approach. Don't expect women to change for you.

>talks about men behind the curve fresh after an incel had to run innocent people down because of his hurt fee-fees
I will neither agree nor disagree with your point but boy, your timing is fucking bad.

so basically you are describing alpha fux beta bux with bigger words

it's why I avoid dating altogether, because apparently no one sees anything wrong with the woman assuming their traditional gender role AFTER they've fucked around and accumulated massive debts, and I don't blame them for doing so but I do blame the men that enable them

The answer you both looking for is called
>date younger girls
It is absolutely normal and common for 30 dudes to date 20 girls...

Attached: age difference.jpg (612x612, 115K)

Men and women are only equal from a pragmatic point of view. Men and women don't compete against each other in 99% of sports, there are far more, far more male geniuses, CEOs, successful entrepreneurs and billionaires than women. Men are usually taller than women on average. Men have a penis, women don't. Men have over 50% more upper body strength than women, over 20% more lower body strength, way way stronger grip, way better bone density, etc, etc.

And do you know what? Women are still great. They're different but great. They have long beautiful hair, soft skin, breasts, ass, beautiful legs, they're way less cynical on average, way more caring on average, figures differ from country to country but I believe that only 5%-ish of all inmates in the West are women if I remember correctly. They have legs.

Today, there are more women attending university but they're taking meme degrees in social science. STEM is still heavily dominated by men (STEM is also a meme unless you're so passionate about it that you'll use your netflix time to work on rockers or something equivalent, the vast majority of STEM students are depressed miserable fucks, I can't say the same about my female friends who went into nursing).

Nah, so it's all cool. Men and women need each other. Now focus on your own life and achievements instead of leeching off of other great men.

>they get older anyway
I never understood this mentality. It is truly escapism taken to a whole new level.
It's not like her being 18 magically means she won't ever turn 30. Or are you going to production-line your chicks until you're 55 and hitting on girls who won't go within ten feet of you?
Do you believe that you will 'groom' them like the pajeets? Because that seems to have more or less resulted in their chicks all wanting to ticket over here where they don't get, you know, groomed.

I'm not gonna knock your right to date young, I'm just saying it seems self-defeating if you dislike girls that fall within a certain age range.
All girls will, eventually, unless they die. And that's more of a red board topic after that point

how is this a fucking solution you are just a sugar daddy then

OP here, Its actually fine since I've got used to it, but was wondering why this all becomes the rule for women whose appearances dry up when they hit my age. Not really do I feel like competing against any of them, but was more like why do they expect to bring only a single thing to the table thats been given to them since birth and is depreciating.

Its fine, but I won't take it into relationship. I finally see why men fuck women and never call and stay around for coffee. They worked for very little and don't want to do any work to improve themselves, and it will constantly make me think lesser of them, so we cannot be offering each other same amount of worth on a scale in relationship.

I'm sorry but you are wrong, men at this point in life don't really need women for anything besides what I've outlined.

Dating younger chick answered almost all your prior complains. Mostly the
>she rode all dicks and now is ready to settle
but as I can see, you just want to complain, not to seek solution.

>production-line
Indeed many men live like that. Just look at some rich men. They re-marry every decade or so. The most famos example is trump. Just make enough money so you can afford the alimonies and you are okay.

The less fortunate men solve this by visiting prostitures, message salons, stritease clubs or plain old cheating while keeping their marriage alive.

What is wrong about being suggar daddy? You were very cynical about dating and tradition values. Just play by the rules you yourself believe into.

Attached: cheating bait2.png (540x281, 78K)

Thats a man.

you think being a sugar daddy isn't a traditional arrangement?
that's literally THE arrangement of antiquity

my one single standard is that the woman earns as much as I do, which is enough to rule out, most likely, 100% of the local population

I usually hear this sort of thing from people who believe that asking random people out on dates, or using hook-up apps is an appropriate way to find love. It is not.

Say it after me OP
>traps
>are
>gay

Not my complaining my man, I love my ladies like I like my whiskey, aged to a refined bitterness. If you wanna bang up teenyboppers, go for it. Less competition, and you'll weed yourselves out of the dating pool by 40 when you knock up a 21 year old who's convinced you're the love of her life. Hope you like raising a genderfluid nonbinary pirate ship named Xanadu who identifies by "Ze, Zi, Zo, zum." We smell CIS scum. Heh, heh.

But seriously wrap it before you tap it if it's young. I was just saying that looks are ALL younger girls usually bring to the table, and the problem OP had was that all they ever bought was looks.

I usually similarly assume this is because they go for/attract those types by nature. Whether or not it's true,
>Play by the rules you believe in
is about as much as you needed to say.
It seems like OP hasn't explored and that's exactly what he should do. Older or younger, just the novelty might alone do him wonders.

Did Trump really remarry? Thought he had the mail order Russian for a while.

Trump had more wives, prostitutes and hookups than he can probably remember in his old age now. He should be the universal male model for everybody: make a lot of cash, grab anything by pussy and if the pussy is really classy, marry it for few years then go grab new pussy while still provoding for his children from all sources :-D

And by appearance and social status of his "ex"es, i doubt any of them regret offering her body to him.

>I've come to a point in my age where I've worked out everything for myself.
Everything, are you sure?

>I will neither agree nor disagree with your point but boy, your timing is fucking bad.
Its intentional, a troll post you fell for. Read his post, he's always been single and he'll continue like that.

Old chicks are ugly as fuck, unpleasant to be around, shit metabolism, gross skin, used up, and generally unbearable

You know you can’t get better

I come from a pretty weird background. The women in my family run a pretty successful business in a male dominated field, 3rd biggest in my country. I work there with my sister and my cousin, other than my mom and my aunt who opened it together with their father.
I probably have comparable things to you, and I'm around your age - good degree, own a couple of houses, a good job, money, car, looks, travelled all over the world, speak 3 languages fluently, well read.

I'm 28 now, tho, and I want to have a family. I'll have to give it up if I want to have children, because I can't be a good mother and work the hours I work now. A man is not expected to choose between family and career, a woman is.
I'm proud of what I achieved, I'm happy of the work I've done, but if it wasn't my family's business I probably wouldn't have put the same amount of effort knowing that after very few years I would have had to give it all up if I wanted to be a mom. It's work I've done for my family, not for me.
I'll go back working hard later on, when my children are older, but I'll stay part time for at least 10 years now because I have to be there for them. And even then, I won't be working like I do now.

I have friends who have very successful careers. One of them graduated from the best law school in my country top of her class, and now she's working for one of the top firms in my country and making huge amounts of money. But she doesn't want to have kids ever. A lot of my friends are doctors, they don't expect to have kids.
All my female friends who want to have kids aren't putting the same amount of effort because... why?

I don't think women and men should be expected to be the same, I think we're complementary.

OP here, I also think we should both be complimentary, but you have me misunderstood in one part.
Most women I get to know are not exactly mom materials. They are selfish, have very little to bring forth, and don't care much besides their own comfort and hedonism, and the ones that are great women and mom materials are already taken from high school and are firmly happy.

I'm not exactly into dating 20 year olds, not that I'd mind, but the gap in life experience is too much to be able to relate and again I'd be on some kind of higher ground.
I'd like to date atleast someone around my age, since I want to go through life with someone who faces same life I do. Besides the superficial stuff I already mentioned that I have, I have some really interesting hobbies that I love with all my being, and a pretty vibrant personality so I'm generally good person to be around with.

Maybe the problem is that I set the same standard for a woman that I would for myself, and I can guess that any such decent women my age would be taken already or if not,something is wrong with her and it failed already with someone else?

Attached: 1516555995027.jpg (808x500, 296K)

Those are just the women you're coming across. I don't have this experience and I'm female.

If you're not meeting the kind of women you want to meet then you need to widen your search. If you're using Tinder and other dating apps to meet women, you're going to get bottom of the barrel, used up, desperate women who can't possibly meet your standards.

This. As a guy, I can attest to this mentality. Fuckbois who have zero experience, cry about attracting women with nothing to offer. Their net worth, is balanced by your lack of social skills. If you had social skills, you wouldn’t be attracting garbage.

I myself was always trapped by this. Had a job, college, decent money, a place of my own. Total virgin, and kept attracting shitty high school drop outs. Why? Because my social skills were shitting and I kept trying to whiteknight women. After many failed relationships with worthless woman, I decided to stop being a cuck and started valuing myself and dating people of value.

If it failed with someone else it doesn't mean something is wrong with them.
Before getting married I had other relationships, including a really long one with a guy I met in high school. We dated till we were in our mid 20s, then we broke up. I don't think there was something wrong with me, or with him to be fair, we just weren't a good match together and we got unhappy.

It's good that you want someone who is a good match for you, it's the one thing that I love most about my husband - he's really extremely compatible to me as a person. But it's silly to think that if she failed at one relationship she's a failure as a person, plenty of decent people are single.

I'm not using any such thing, nor do I really visit clubs for women.

I mostly meet women through my hobbies, work, social circles and such. I'm fairly confident, so I can strike up a nice chat with anyone no matter the occasion or the familiarity. So I'm really lost on how to go further.
Can you recommend how do I widen search beyond this level?

Then perhaps you're correct in your original post.

Also, now that I rewind my life a bit, I always attracted really fun, attractive and really special girls all around. I got out as much as I put it in so I didn't have these kinds of problems before I was say 24-25.
The reasoning I come to see is that really those that were great to be around are really already taken and now, I do meet them but I don't want to take another mans woman. I've had a few great ones that are unhappy with relationship give me lot of hints, but I've never acted upon those either just not to be a dick to some guy I'm already on great terms with.

>implying younger girls don't jump on that cock carousel by the age of 14-15.

>Because my social skills were shitting and I kept trying to whiteknight women. After many failed relationships with worthless woman, I decided to stop being a cuck and started valuing myself and dating people of value.
so you gained social skills by dating shitty women or you did something else to gain social skills until the point you had higher value?

Whatever you did, you failed in the end because you did not get married to one of these great women you admire, and then moved on with your life.

You’re still here, complaining about how you have everything but still only attract golddiggers.

Maybe decent girls were never intersted in your money and what you ”had to offer”. And now, you are marketing yourself as a rich guy with class and style, and thus, become a magnet for golddiggers.

Why did you list a bunch of completly useless asthetics for women? Having nice hair and soft skin, in what way does that help except manipulating men?

like, you're talking about low-quality women. you don't want a low-quality woman, find a high-quality one.

Might be because quality women are snatched up and committed to in their early 20s. Maybe lowering the age of women you date could be a good thing for that reason alone.

That or you're not doing a good enough job pursuing women that like to build skills or are more career oriented. Maybe you're going after the most attractive looking women possible and glossing over ones that grew up needing to compensate a bit more. Not that you need to go after people that are ugly, but maybe your beauty standards are just way too high.

What exactly are you looking for? Do these women really have nothing to offer? Are your expectations just too high to begin with because of your personal successes? Sometimes the worst thing about being the best (or among them) is that it's lonelier, and finding anyone else in or close to that category is a difficult task in and of itself.

Something about all this seems off but I don't know what desu.

I mean, this really depends on multiple factors.

Personally, I feel rather behind as a 26 y/o female. I am just now about to transfer into a 4 year.

For me, my parents did not push education and self-success as they did to my brother. It was far more of a "Oh, why don't you date my friend's handsome son with lots of potential for success and you'll never have to work a day in your life."

And when that obviously didn't work out, I had to fight my parents who said "Just keep trying to find someone..." with the demand that I need to go to college to even have a shot at caring for myself. So I got off to a late start.

And in ways, I have found my female friends have experienced similar expectations from their parents as well. Some of them are totally looking for a man to support them. And I think young, successful men aren't really looking for a girl to support anymore. I think romantic/family dynamic is changing. Single-income households are a thing in the past. Women are capable of far more than they were just a few generations ago, so it's time to catch up in regards to education, career success, and self improvement in general.

>implying you arent that dude who takes their virginity at that age

Attached: pedoland.jpg (540x832, 45K)

I don't exactly go after the hottest piece of meat I get a look at. I myself am not the person to value a person in great regard for looks alone.

I give chance to every woman, but some that may be even really great are very shy.
For example, last time I played some board games with people, there was this really shy average looking one, that constantly averted her eyes when I catched her looking at me, so I tried to open her up and interact with her as much as possible. But she still won't talk, and this is the extra effort Im putting in just to get to actually talk.

She might not be worth the effort in the end, but im giving every shot I can to each person, if thats what you were wondering about.

Also I don't think my standards for a woman are that big. It doesn't have to be that close to myself, but I'd like to see something decent be offered in other person, as it happens most of times the other person brings insultingly little to the table.
I wouldn't even mind a person that doesn't have a job as long its a decent person that I enjoy being with and if possible maybe cook a meal when I can't or clean the house. You know, take some part of weight off of my shoulders.Then I think I could promise to protect her and care for her.

>some way to both bring something to the table
kids, you fucking idiot

He's kinda cute though. I'm not even gay.

>Can't two people, you know find some way to both bring something to the table. Give and take kind of thing?
It's called a family, but when women were sold the bullshit of """equality""" they also became ersatz men--and predictably sucked at it.
And now we have a world of total individualistic narcissism, where relationships are evaluated in materialistic terms of "what do I gain from this?" In reality, men and women should complement each other as part of the family, but now each side is too entrenched in demanding something of the other to stop being degenerate.