So if the Yellow Jackets win

Either by fucking defeating Macronroni or conquering France, will we call this the second meme war? I salute you brave French men out there. I hope you retake your homeland. Vive La France.

Attached: 71Wn03X4N4L._SL1010_.jpg (1010x508, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y6LKmhDRWFc
twitter.com/PolishPatriotTM/status/1068879994200514560?s=20
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Marche ou creve

Yellow Jackets are a Soros-Brzezinski color revolution. That's why they used a color.

Any French men capable of backing that claim up?

Attached: 1531145422028.jpg (1878x1129, 554K)

Fuck off kike. This is the opposite of what Soros wants. These people want LESS TAXES WHICH MEANS FUCK THE EU.

sending France my energy!

Attached: 1491534827796.jpg (672x668, 106K)

Macron's head on a platter!
Vive La France!

Attached: memewarbadge.png (1889x1889, 340K)

No, it's another a Soros-Brezinski color revolution, which is why it's being pushed so hard on Jow Forums. This is the plan of the kikes, and it's an obvious show of how Trump isn't in good control of his situation.

It's a continuance of the Jewish color revolutions that came before it that have been enabled by convincing Trump he's not allowed to tell them all to go to hell and go talk to Putin in public.

Yellow Jacket is a soros funded operation. France is not uncucking itself. It's a not a "nationalistic revolution", it's not "justice finally happening! wooo go revolution!"

IT'S A SOROS OPERATION, END GOAL IS ROLLING OUT EU ARMY

THEY ARE NOT /OURGUYS/. THIS IS A TRAP

I hate when obvious kikes come in these threads and claim Soros is behind everything. I can't wait for France to get less taxes and reforms.

You know that everyone hates Israel and every post you retards make on this board for the past 2 years has accelerated peoples hatred of zionism, Israel and the control system? You guys think yoiu're smart but you have no self awareness. That's why israel is going to be destroyed. Your deaths will be celebrated. Nobody will mourn.

Attached: 1529426151000.jpg (1469x1108, 788K)

It's Soros-Brzezinski, not just the Jews. You can't deflect from this when even Wikipedia has an article about the Orange Revolution.

Go post more Flipped Mueller memes and then maybe we'll believe you.

What's that?

>(((wikipedia)))

I'm shocked by the lack of suspicious mindset on Jow Forums. I don't trust any "revolution" especially when all these cunts wear the same outfit, classic soros operation

Soros-Brzezinski user, are you shill? Or is everyone else?

>Flipped Mueller
KEK! You must be really angry that Jow Forums actually knew more about what was going on that you retarded kikes. You really are so arrogant. When Mueller goes public you go bye bye.

It's a basic regime change operation. They teach this in elite schools
youtube.com/watch?v=Y6LKmhDRWFc

All scripted paid actors.

It's always been funny when you resort to empty threats. One trick pony.

Post the memes.

Mueller -> Manafort -> Oleg -> Nathanial Rothschild.

Your games are getting stale kike.

>second meme war!
no fuck off faggot, it would of been a meme war if they were only spergs in bicycle helmets thinking they are fighting for the right to say how NeoConservatism(tm) is based and redpilled!

MAGApedes need to fuck off entirely and let the big boys here do their jobs

Attached: 1529820505323.jpg (678x674, 123K)

The only games are your own if you don't have this explained in clear terms on NPR by now.

Oy vey!

Macron takes an egg!

twitter.com/PolishPatriotTM/status/1068879994200514560?s=20

Manafort --> Ukraine ---> Avigdor Lieberman
|
| --> Brietbart --> Ben Shapiro

Get the fuck out of here nigger. Control the memes control the planet, fascism is back and the left can't stand it.

lmao

>implying anybody cares about benji
Do you listen to Hew Hewert's morning talk show every day, or do you just think we do?

You know there's 65k indictments for ALL the foreign agents that never registered.

Apparently they mean fuckall. But you can keep changing the subject if you want.

I don't care until 9/11 gets investigated.

Mueller is investigating 9/11. Bill and Sabina sure seem like the kind of people who know a whole lot about that day.

Mueller covered up 9/11. I don't get why you don't want to post your flipped Mueller memes. Don't make my go find if I can drag one out of my savings.

No. Mueller was forced to cover up the FBI portion of 9/11. FORCED. He's a marine core veteran. Look. All you have is talking points. This is why you get so angry. As time has gone on and news has come out none of it has been in Israel's favor. Mueller is going to drain the swamp. I don't even doubt you'll reply to this post with another script talking point. It's all you know how to do. jews have low IQ.

I guess that's why the boomer military advises the youth to not go in to the military.

But it's pretty good you said you were in a secret club with Mueller and you had to set up the story like he doesn't deserve the rope.

>

Attached: 1543738864227.jpg (380x478, 39K)

Look up the Soros-Brzezinski model of regime change. It's not hard. Just look at the Orange Revolution for starters.

They don't teach this stuff in Norwegian military schools? I learned it at the library.

Look up Gog and Magog. It's just about time.

Attached: 1530238941189.jpg (1443x1699, 1.35M)

>EVERYTHING IS ABOUT DADDY EMPEROR TRUMP
based retarded MAGAPEDE

>thinking the only reason a deep state operative that covered up and ordered the death of thousands of americans will flip becasue of 'muh muhreenz'
stupid crayon muncher

Nope, sorry. You probably even brought up Gog an Magog from my earlier post. You're dumber than a Russian to bring that up.

Suck May's dessicated cunt. You probably drive a 1L diesel car from Otto Von Diesel because it excepts your from taxes while you burn a Jew every morning.

Why would Soros support the Yellow Vests?

oh fuck off shill

Trotskyite communism. The whole point is endless regime change. You have to work with the Communist plants in our government to understand it.

And then they cry >MUH RUSSIA

Attached: 220px-Victoria_Nuland_State_Department.jpg (220x302, 14K)

How would this even make sense, Macron is already doing exactly what Soros wants already.

I assume you don't even know who Hjalmar Schact is.

Attached: 1212717036124.jpg (430x428, 46K)

I pray G-d give Macron the courage and valor needed to put an end to this rebellion in the most violent and blood way possible. Time to make a name for yourself..

VIVE LA FRANS!
VIVE LE REPUBLIQUE!

MACRON FOR THE GUILLOTINE

It's a shill

> look mom I'm an expert in geopolitics

What can Soros do to prevent the riots from backfiring and starting a revolution that support ideals he doesn't agree with?

It's not supposed to make sense. Did you see the Daft Funk mil parade when he invited Trump back over to make amends? Just watch Trump's body language.

The guy's a nonce. Did you see when the press flipped out that they gave them mongel food when the important people had a little dinner in the Eifel Tower? The fake lying news forgot about the one, I guess, because all they know is how to read off a teleprompter.

Why would Soros want to? Why do you think any of this matters?

See what the fake news media doesn’t tell you is that Soros is not only a bat shit crazy lefty but also a transhumanist Orwellian demon that spawned from the ether. These demons are doing whatever they can to take whatever order and stability we have and completely level it until we turn into a backwards muzzie shithole like Iran or wherever else. Right now the forces of good are the U.S, Israel, Saudi Arabia and UK. We need macron to prove himself and put a violent ending to this protest.

MAGA!

He didn't spawn from the ether. Tell us about Rothschild and their connection to the Bush family via "poppy" and Standard Oil.

Since we're talking about France... Here's my favorite french writer, incredibly talented and marvelous redpilled. Must-read tier.

Attached: LuiFerdinand_Selin.jpg (300x398, 23K)

You do realize the Rothschilds are actually trying to bring peace and stability into the Middle East and is an overall force of good right? I think you need to look at the facts and be unbiased.

He was also a retarded 'let me tell you who is white' idiot

Are you Chabbad House? Oy vey.

I'll believe it when it's televised what that IDF is using as target practice and when we get back all the foreign aid with interest because it was never legal to fence it to a false country that never signed the NNPT.

Ok retards time for a brain to feed a coherent analysis for you.

Macron wants an EU army and has proposed with Angela Merkel the creation of a SWIFT alternative to skirt American sanctions. This is a threat to NATO and American hold over Europe. Every time something is inconvenient for the Mutts, they instigate a color revolution, and every time they succeed because most people are frankly too stupid to think for themselves. They've been doing this shit since the "fall of the iron curtain".

The ONLY incidence of color revolutions not succeeding have been in Iran in 2009 and Syria. It's up to you to figure out how they "fixed" the "problem" and piece the rest together.

>Why would Soros want to? Why do you think any of this matters?
Are you implying a French revolution would benefit him no matter what? Even if its a revolution that would spawn a government that opposes his ideals even more?

No, it just angles against Stasi Merkel and her endless USSER. Don't be dumb.

Attached: 98273984627384120.jpg (500x505, 58K)

The first meme war never ended

Attached: 1445835138043.jpg (500x494, 51K)

>No, it just angles against Stasi Merkel and her endless USSER.
Could you elaborate more? It seems you are indicating that you know more about what is going on than what you are writing, so why not share? You shouldn't expect that everyone else knows what you know.

Why should I share? Go learn on your own with the clues you've been given. We don't need the stupid people.

>Why should I share? Go learn on your own with the clues you've been given. We don't need the stupid people.
I guess my attempts were in vain, I am guessing its too stressful for you to cooperate at this moment seeing that it is very late in USA at the moment. Have a good night user.