How the hell do I become a hot guy?

I just want to be a 6/10 or above chadlite or chad so I can pursue QTs and down to earth girls who think I'm out of their league. i dont even want super stacies.

Attached: takingtheredpill.jpg (700x440, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bXbT5d6pKSc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you either are or you're not.
I knew I was 8/10 at least when i was in middle school. Having a girl slobbering over me every year. You know early on.

peaking in middle school doesn't make you a chad, doofus.

amazing bait

Cope. Know a few incel looking dudes durig hgih school that become above average or chadlite by the end of college.

any tips

That is a shitty beard

Yeah you'll peak when you're 35 right vrifin?

Imagine being a 7/10 but was born with a shit skin condition you never knew about and never appeared until you were a senior in high school and now you can never show your body and it fucking sucks cause you know youre not a social retard and actually can get a gf cause girls actually look at you.

Getting fit and having a diet of solid foods when you're still young is the best way.

When you're basically fully developed, the best way is to stay lean, have good hygiene, a nice haircut, and wear nice, well fitting clothes. Also work on having a friendly resting face.

Daily reminder that Orb was still a virgin. He managed to get his first gf in his early 20s but his crippling insecurity ruined it

>don't fall for the alt right/libertarian meme
>gain emotional intelligence
>learn to play a musical instrument.
>take care of your body
>own a pet.

Exact same situation for me. I have psoriasis, what do your have?

>not an argument
>yes
>or just any hobby you're passionate about
>yes
>if you have the time for that commitment

Hypertrophic scars

can you treat them?how old are you?

20 and yeah there is a treatment, it is expensive and there is a chance of reocurrence. I cry everytime thinking about it I can never go to the beach or live like my peers. Living life like a hermit.

scars are alpha as fuck lmao. just tell them you used to back yard wrestle or something

this. only thing holding you back is self destructive thouhgts. ofcourse it is easier for model looking dudes but really what can you do. Lift, Haircut, skincare, clothes. Everything else is in your own head

how long do you have to grow your hair to get it like this?

this lol incels coping for their childhood which molds your brain for life

cope

the chaddiest chad in my high school had some disgusting skin condition (and he was VERY insecure about it), didn't stop all the girl from getting on his dick lol

>molds your brain for life
What is neurogenesis?

from personal experience, about 4-6 months, depending on your individual growth rate.
Welcome the awkward phase friend

Man it could have been a lot worse, you're just having a mental block

A good haircut can make a man

Googled his scar, and boy no wonder he is feeling depressed heck if any of you had this you would had kys.

Attached: 965A6E3A-DAE3-4E94-9A35-10C9022E05F5.jpg (721x423, 267K)

That is literally the worst case you could find

Bump

Doesnt matter what the case is, it is still absolutely going to crush your self esteem nobody want an overgrown scar on their body especially if it wasnt there to begin with.

Be born with better genetics

trust me, been goodlookin is better on paper than it is in real life

brings more headache than actual pleasue

What's adult neurogenesis?

>trust me
>been goodlookin is better on paper than it is in real life
>brings more headache than actual pleasue

>trust me

Attached: 1372106784350.gif (389x259, 992K)

Visit /fa/

Attached: 1505569636680.jpg (1536x2048, 1.29M)

absolute chad

just be yourself xoxo

For anyone actually wanting to do some actual work to improve their looks, I suggest you head over to lookism.net, shitty advice section, read the sticky "Guest and new users please read this first". It's not actually an incel site, the majority of them pull women and their satirical humor is also fun.

It's a really good guide for looksmaxxing, no bullshit, no "muh feelings", no rsd pua faggotry.

Also, don't tell anyone I told you about this site, it's like fight club. There is also clan wars going on there, it's an interesting ecosystem.

Also, also, don't go there if you're mentally unstable (seriously).

Looks like Tracer Tong

The lookism pill is too brutal for most people. 99% of Jow Forums would ER if they ever visited that place. Even Bill Gates shitpost there under 20 different alts.

I can say that i am a 7/10. Its annoying when i go to a uni, just enjoying my lunch but then there are these girls that i could clearly see that are checking md out and im just there. A shy fucking intorvert that wants to enjoy their lunch withour being watched

What makes you think that they’re checking you out? Did they look in your direction? Looking at people is fucking normal and doesn’t have to mean anything.

Do you want to know if you’re good looking enough? Women ask for your number. Women come out of nowhere and start making out with you in and outside the club.

Very straightforward definite shit.

It takes a strong mind to fully digest the blackpill without killing yourself.

Yeah they do...

People look at each other. But you will not understand my message before you get laid yourself.

Its easy to tell the difference between a woman casually checking you out, staring at and finally eyefucking you. Its instinctual.
Also most girls ive been with dodnt give any prior signs but were all over me once approached.

So what the fuck are you getting at? Trying to cope with being dependend on the woman making the first move?

I know the feel of being a dime with shitty complexion. I'm like a 10/10 Nordic god mofo but for the past 10 years I've been getting zits all the damn time. I've been on and off the medicines forever but I'm still scared up and I get ta few ripe spots atm. I will say though that scars are masculine. Rugged men are attractive. I find comfort working out and wearing nice threads. Also wine, weed and anphetamines ;)

are you fat balding and unemployed now

youtube.com/watch?v=bXbT5d6pKSc

>wine

nice

>weed

not my cup of tea, but ok

>anphetamines

nah bro, that's shit.

What advice are you looking for

Anyone here have any success with keloids? Mine are ruining my life and I just wish they would just go away

where are yours?

i think scars are hot

4 on right shoulders and a 7-8 on upper arms, 4 left back and 4 really small one on forearm. All mine come from acne or ingrown hair, all my cuts or scratch always 100% heal back perfectly fine.

It's time to grow up, user.

This + having one or two cool hobbies

Same situation. I recently was stopped by some dude who offered me to be in one of his photoshoots. People tell me I'm attractive buy my eruptive syringoma make me feel hideous anyway.

Girls don't give a shit about hobbies.

lose weight so your jaw shows through your skin
girls seem to like when you have hair that shows your forehead. my ex moved my bangs to the side and said i went from a 5/10 to a 8/10
tastes vary between women, but most seem to like just a little bit of facial hair (not patchy, but symmetrical)

This. They're just going to do their own hobbies anyway, and expect you to tag along to them with all of her obnoxious friends.

So it really doesn't matter what you like. You'll still be doing them alone. Unless you happen to have the same hobby.

Attitude. Attitude. Attitude.
And don't worry about the chads and staceys, donalds, and melanias. I've known many. They don't impress me much. Shallow. Immature. Constantly craving admiration and envy from others. Primitive. Intellectually inferior. Weak. That's why they rely on $$$, fashion, and desperately trying to come off as being cool. Very insecure. Then when they see you don't give a shit, they start persecuting you.
HEY chad and stacey. Nobody cares. Nobody gives a shit about your Dolce & Gabbana sunglasses or your Armani suit. Fuck you. Fuck Dolce AND Gabbana. Fuck Armani. Fuck Maserati. Fuck Lamborghini. Fuck Rolex. FUCK OFF.

Too bad he wasn't born attractive AND smart