So i've shot myself in the foot this month and bad

so i've shot myself in the foot this month and bad
won't get into the details of it but basically i've lost a lot of money.

I have $54.45 to survive until the end of the month. Is it possible? I have no daily costs except food and cigarettes.

What i have right now is:
1 pack of cigarettes
2 +1/2 boxes of froot loops
1 +1/2 boxes of oat cereal + dried fruits
1 bottle of water
3 cans of tuna
(i usually eat out so i don't stock up on food)
cigarettes cost $3.54 I smoke about 8 cigs a day (20 in a pack)

weekly costs are laundry + haircut

how do i stretch whatever money i have so i survive until the end of the month

Attached: golden-shitter.jpg (968x1200, 84K)

Quit smoking and buy the cheapest food possible.
No problem.

so every week you get a haircut?...

Easy
Buy a lot of rice, potatoes, tomatoes, cabbage, carrots and protein powder
You snack on carrots now, once a week you can treat yourself a chocolate or something

Potatoes are cheap as fuck. Like $3 for 10lbs. Fucking eat that shit up.

Stop smoking.

Buy potatoes, rice, chicken breasts, beans.

Don't get a haircut till the end of the month.

Do your own fucking laundry.

i literally have no pots, stoves, pans to cook it with.
All i have is plastic plates, bowls, spoons, forks.

not that easy quitting, and I dont have a washing machine

>not that easy quitting
It is, you literally just have to stop putting cigarettes in your mouth.
I stopped smoking and I was smoking twice as much as you.

You don't have a kitchen?

Local food pantry

You only need one pot, thats all

>not that easy quitting

Nigga you'll have to quit when you don't have the money to buy cigs LOL

Go and buy a pot and pan at goodwill, should not be more than a buck.

Divide the money you have left for the four weeks it has to cover.

You have little over 13 bucks a week.

you need 14000 to 17500 calories a week.

For the month buy a bottle of oil. Use it to fry cheap vegetables like carrots.
Buy carrots. Buy rice and potatoes and beans. Cook before you are hungry.

A simple way to cook potatoes is to stab them a few times with a fork and put them in the oven at low heat for at least 90 minutes. If you can afford to splurge, put some butter on them when they are done.

Leave beans in the fridge in water to soften over night before you cook them. Read the instruction on the packet.

The cigarrettes will be your downfall. You simply can not afford them. If you are really desperate you could collect cigarette butts off the ground and smoke them, but you'd risk hepatitis and other nasties.

>Being this immature

>and I dont have a washing machine
How do you think people washed their clothes before those existed?

I used to eat on $15 a week. Here's what you need;
Frozen chicken thighs
Rice (oh boy you're gonna get sick of rice, you can't afford chicken stock but if you've got onions sauce then enjoy your fried rice)
Sack of potatoes (5lbs for a buck fifty, shits a godsend)
Either oats, or the biggest, cheapest bag of store brand povertyflakes they got
Tinas burritos for lunch at work

You can cook the chicken however you please, easiest is to just season a thigh and pop it in the oven. I got sick of this fast. Cutting it into cubes, covering it with flour/corn starch and sauteeing in the pan using whatever sauce is available is a good way to spice it up and goes awesome over fried rice, which you should make whenever possible by doubling up whatever rice you would normally make and saving the remainder. For whatever reason you're supposed to use day old rice. I don't know why. The potatoes are great because you can get a dozen different things with just the fucking potato and some salt. You can bake them or boil them but my standby is a wok full of oil that I fry my food in. Just cut the fucker lengthwise into 8 wedges, sprinkle with corn starch, and fry for 20 minutes. Nothing simpler. Breakfast and lunch should be self explanatory and you should supplement the burritos with leftovers whenever possible.

I'd just buy bread, milk, beans, pasta & sauce, veg burgers, chips, tortellini. Not the most cost effective stuff but it does the job.

Don't buy anything stupid like bottled water, sweets, cigarettes etc.

Although if you ate at pic related every day and didn't mind not having a washing machine, then maybe you earn a lot and can just ask for an overdraft allowance from your bank.

Attached: sirocco.jpg (1200x800, 129K)

Your post is not helpful in the least. Your food suggestions are not viable and your last sentence isn't related at all. Please stop posting and don't come back.

> food suggestions are not viable

I've eaten those things and I know how cheap they are. Geography will affect what's available but they can be used as ideas.

> last sentence isn't related at all

The person said they didn't wash their own clothes and they paid to eat out every day. A bank will be able to give them an overdraft so they will have at least a $500 interest free loan for the month which they can pay off when they get paid again.

Use all your money to buy ramen noodles and life is set for the lifetime of noodles u have. The Chinese monks live on rice and fucking water

$55 is piss easy. Just buy cheap food and eat sparingly. Hell you could even loose some weight doing it.

>and cigarettes
>Why am I out of money?

Attached: I came here to punch you.gif (500x324, 494K)

similar situation op, might kms

dollar store food around my way is high in preservatives and shit but they sell items that are high in protien and veg fiber. in terms of calories youd be on a fast diet, but still living.

as for not starving, you need to
a. ask a friend
b. go to a food pantry
c. apply for stamps

also if you buy cigs instead of the food necessary to not starve that’s dawrninism at work, so please don’t do that.

cigarettes suppress hunger and will help him cope with his shitty life

For the cigarettes just buy 5 packs, which will only be almost $18 at that price, and cut down your smoking to only 4 a day and it will last you all month. Then just spend the rest on ramen and rice and other really cheap food.

im not telling him to avoid smoking. im telling him to avoid buying cigarettes in place of the calories necessary to maintain life.

maybe food prices are different for you. $50 a month where I’m from is quite a task. That’s why there’s food stamps and, albeit shitty ones, pantries.

youre being a fucking idiot

just stop cutting your hair and become spike you'll make it

Attached: 121768.jpg (720x540, 116K)

You can stop bumping this thread now.

OP left yesterday.

bump

Buy some cheap ass food.

>beans
>rice
>veggies

Buy rolling tobacco. for $11 I get a pack of tips, rolling paper, and enough tobacco to last me a week. Keep 4-5 black and milds as back up and hide them somewhere so you don't burn through them quick.

Order a credit card. If you have a paypal account there’s ways to syphon money from it through gift cards at outlets that accept paypal

I'm good at stretching dollars because I've been poor my whole life.

-roll your own cigs. Way cheaper. Use Gambler Tube Cut tobacco. It tastes most like regular cigarettes.

-set aside change for laundry now or plan to wash clothes in the sink as you go. I always opt for the sink laundry because I end up needing that change

-try mixing macaroni, tuna, and a can of peas for a meal. Pretty rib sticking and makes a lot. You can also try ramen with added vegetables, or mac n cheese with burger and a can of drained diced tomatoes. Grab a bag of potatoes and a bag of rice. Living poor ain't hard, it's just not fun.

-steal toilet paper from McDonald's or whatever. You'll probably end up running out. Buy a $1 bottle of shampoo from the dollar store.
-look up food banks in your area. Lie and say you have 2 kids at home. They typically don't ask for proof of any additional residents. Call beforehand to make sure.

-grocery stores throw away a bunch of steaks and chicken and food that's still good at the end of each day. Dumpster dive. You'll find some good shit.

Hmm, can't think of anything else at the moment, but good luck dude.