How do I get a girlfriend/meet women?

how do I get a girlfriend/meet women?

Attached: article-2639555-1E2AA4CB00000578-650_634x519-400x400.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Pick girls up in a van

Can't you just rape someone if you have a sexual emergency?

>Stop being swedish

If you didn't secure a virgin in your teen years then you failed

step away from the computer

You will never find happiness with anyone else until you find it within yourself. No amount of love from another human being will be enough to negate self hatred.

With that being said, you have to work on yourself. Jim Rohn once said "if you seek wealth, study wealth; if you seek happiness, study happiness"

Once you make peace with yourself, once you have developed enough self respect through genuine effort and struggle, then you can pursue an interest that you are passionate about.

Climbing, scuba, sports, art, music, it doesn't matter as long as there's real passion behind it. It's in these places people find real lasting love.

That's why you'll never find love at a bar, or a club, or in university, or through tinder, or church, or out in the streets. When someone's truly passionate about something, it's speaks about their character.

And even if you dont find love with someone else, you'll find it within and for yourself, which is infinitely more desirable, since it's easy to find someone who'd content with a partner, but rarely do you find anyone who't content with themselves

Paint yourself brown and rape somebody. Swedish authorities will let you go and will even thank you for enriching their culture! :^)

You don't.

I think the OP had two options:
> Kidnap a woman and rape her
> Prostitution if he has some extra money to pay

cancer Reddit spacing

Shut the fuck up! Just fucking shut up now!

I hate this kind of bullshit. I will rip your head off and poo in your throat! I will sell you to Los Zetas! I will stuff a baseball bat in your ass and make you a lollipop!

stand by the road. bound to scoop you up.

You have to be confident, that's the number 1 thing a girl picks up on. I know rejection can suck anyone who is honest will admit it happens to all of us but just keep trying and believe in yourself and I guarantee you will find what you want

join cobra kai

>You have to be confident, that's the number 1 thing a girl picks up on.
wew

Anger's the first step. It's okay to be resentful at first, but you know it's true.

You can't hide your shame through the mask of having a partner. It will come out, and it will destroy that relationship

always wear grey shorts and always make sure you are 100% fully hard on at all times
multiple girls will take notice and approach you on the street for either a hook up or even for a relationship if you catch one on her way out of church

fuck off plebbitor
R O H Y P N O L
O
H
Y
P
N
O
L

Attached: Screenshot_20180125_234446.png (928x476, 258K)

Convert to Islam, then join a grooming gang. Seems to be the thing in Sweden these days.

Attached: 1498004866792.jpg (1608x905, 248K)

rape

be a supreme gentlemen

Theres three ways to do it:
>be attractive and/or successful and let women throw themselves at you
Obviously not an option for you
>be a good man yourself and network with other good people and put it out what you are looking for and have people introduce you to them
will obviously take time to build up this network and involves getting active in many different groups and spending you free time keeping up with people and remembering whats going on their lives as well has sending people/business their way as well
>learn the mind games of women and become a pick up artist that prays on women's insecurities and keeps them in check by treating them like garbage
Sadly the women who fall for guys like this confuse this behavior as alpha since who dont give a shit about them are different that the 99% of beta orbitors they encounter in daily life

Not in your host country, Muhammed.

Attached: bateman-01.gif (200x150, 262K)

israel border patrol

Attached: 3.jpg (550x728, 50K)

How is anything I said not valid ?

my fucking sides

That mod has supreme levels of autism.

Kind regards,

Jow Forums

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-05 at 18.07.38.png (904x152, 34K)

I will never respect a woman who has had sex.

You have to follow this sequence

1. Don't be ugly
2. Get in shape, well fitting nice clothes, a haircut that suits you, good hygiene
3. Go to as many social events as possible, look at what events are in your area.
4. Make friends
5. Join activities where women go (for this purpose don't go to magic: the gathering conventions, more like dance classes or something). Maybe go with the friends you made.
6. Try dating apps while you do this to not focus into a girl in particular

Don't equate your self-worth with whether you're in a relationship or not. Live your own life. Ignore the propaganda. The so-called "Chads" and "Stacey's" ( popular folks who have no problems getting dates / hooking up / being in relationships) are nothing to be envied. I have known many of them. They are in my family. I could say my own parents are a Chad and a Stacey. Most of them are egocentric, narcissistic children who crave attention, admiration, and envy from others. It's all just a mind game. As I said, nothing to be envied. The fancy clothes, "cool" demeanor, and "popularity" just scream out, "YES, I'M SHALLOW." If a chick rejects you, just move on, Man.

This explain the sickening low-quality of the first posts.

>social events
what do you mean by social events?
>look at what events are in your area
how? where?
>Join activities where women go
what are such activities?