Why do the other EU members find it so difficult to accept Germany supremacy and hegemony?

Why do the other EU members find it so difficult to accept Germany supremacy and hegemony?

We have used our position of strength only for good so far.

Attached: german pride.jpg (1920x1200, 512K)

Germany isn't german anymore.
F

Switzerland isn't swiss anymore.
S

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2017-04-15 um 09.51.37.png (690x513, 72K)

Why do you keep making b8 threads Bavaryan?

>n-no you
come on, you can do better

Attached: 1324182733369.png (200x200, 90K)

We should try to coexist as the indogermanic tribe. Little wars are necessary just to practice our strength, but we shouldn't try to impose a certain order on each other.

>Germany, to strong for Europe but to weak to rule it

For start Frence hate you because their plan was for them rulling EU while you would pay for it. But after fall of Iron curtain they couldnt compete with you. Italy hate you because they economy went to shit after EURO. British hate you because eternal Anglo is always under threth of united Euro. USA hate you because your geopolitical ally should be Russians (they reasources and your know-how would be next power house.) You one hand with Russian would fuck both USA and China. Everybody else is still butthurt about WW2:electric bogaloo

>Bavaryan

Herro

because Gerany is too crazy. Nobody wants to be ruled by an infantile psychopath.

>Nobody wants to be ruled by an infantile psychopath.

AUSTRIAN MAN BAD

I don't mind supremacy and hegemony, it is in fact the natural state of things what i dislike is Germany using it's position to shove DIEversity, faggotry and the notion that White females are thinking and rational Human being down our throats.

Well if you have 25% foreigners and thus double the amount we have here, what does that say about your mental state?

>only for good so far.
Get fucked by a shitskin invader you nigger.

>german shitposter can't into proportions
i) a quarter of our population is 2mio. people. your country has alone 1.5mio Turks
ii) our foreigners are mostly from Germany, Italy, France - you know: countries that speak our languages and are from the same ethnicity

lol sad racist

you had your chance
now youre a dog of america like the rest of europe

HOLY SHIT, NEW NUMBERS ARE IN

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2018-12-02 um 11.41.54.png (574x788, 624K)

>>german shitposter can't into proportions
Just wait for that autistic cheese guy with his sad and dumb >german shitposter can't into proportions

now we have Merkel, Habeck, Nahles, Maas etc.

It's funny how he complains about lack of proportions and then continues to prop up his """"argument""""" with absolute figures lmao

i thought jews were good at math

Mutti, Habeck and Maas are cool people, Nahles not so much

>i thought jews were good at math
They just manage their gold, don't they

>imports millions of shitskins
>drives inflation in the rest of EUrope with shitty euro that only benefits a few countries, mostly Germany
>it’s good for you goy
>we make you poor and Germany rich
Yeah german leadership is just good for the German elite, kikes and shitskins
Fuck off

I don't get it either. Germans are the only true humans, every other race just looks like someone tried to make a German but fucked up. Non-Germans need to come to terms with German superiority.

Your heart is in the right place, little canabro

Because turks dont deserve respect ?

>Because turks dont deserve respect ?

But enough about Boris Johnson!

Attached: boris johnson turkish.png (955x912, 503K)

USA #1

Go have a hamburger from Mcdonalds, Eurobros

Attached: 1542414527729m.jpg (719x1024, 149K)

Speak the language of your betters user

Its disrespectful to speak in dead tongues

Ham burgers ? Don't you mean beef ?

Or do you fat cunts actually eat pig burgers ?

I dont get it

>only for good so far
*bankrupts the Mediterranean*
*adopts the Third World*

It's more that Germans have a habit of going
>this is exactly how it's going to happen
>it's gonna be great
>...
>It's not turning out the way I thought
>in fact it's going terribly
>Everyone else is to blame! REEEE!

Time and time again from WWI to the migrant crisis Germans like to plan elaborate utopian fantasies that fail miserably when up against cold hard reality and the rest of Europe pays the price.

>In good faith

>racism
>propogating globalist framing
Why is Germany so adamant on destroying Europe and its European heritage? Or are you undercover Jamal? Or, perhaps, even more likely...

Attached: 22334467.gif (256x300, 14K)

Sfín. Þéadisċ Sprǽċ isn't Old English though very similar.