Q's Mueller theory finally BTFO

This took me a while, but I think I finally figured it out. The judge who accepted Flynn’s guilty plea was Rudolph Contreras. Mysteriously, just days after taking Flynn’s plea, Judge Contreras recused himself from the case.
>MSM said NOTHING.
>Also, Q said NOTHING
No rationale for the recusal has been offered, no explanation for why, if Judge Contreras had some sort of conflict, the recusal came after the guilty plea, not before.

Contreras is one of the eleven federal district judges assigned to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court: fisc.uscourts.gov/current-membership

If Contreras signed one or more of the FISA warrants the Justice Department sought for Trump campaign figures, he'd have to recuse, especially if those are under investigation for abuse.

When Judge Contreras pulled out, Flynn’s case was reassigned to Judge Emmet G. Sullivan. We now know that one of Judge Sullivan’s first actions on the case was to file an order directing Mueller to provide Flynn with any evidence in the special counsel’s possession that is favorable to Flynn, whether on the issue of guilt or of sentencing. Significantly, the order stresses that if Mueller has such evidence but believes it is not “material” and therefore that Flynn is not entitled to disclosure of it, Mueller must show the evidence to the court so that Judge Sullivan may decide whether to mandate its disclosure.
>PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO THIS LAST PART
Flynn had already pled guilty, and in the course of doing so had agreed to Mueller’s demand that he waive “the right to any further discovery or disclosures of information not already provided” — in addition to forfeiting many other trial and appellate rights. (See plea agreement, pages 6–7.) Sullivan’s order supersedes the plea agreement and imposes on the special counsel the obligation to reveal any and all evidence suggesting that Flynn is innocent of the charge to which he has admitted guilt.

Attached: Michael_T_Flynn.jpg (819x1024, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/texts-show-judge-who-recused-himself-in-flynn-case-was-friendly-with-fbi-agent-involved-in-probe/2018/03/16/3b3736f2-293d-11e8-b79d-f3d931db7f68_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.96f51d5b5dca
youtu.be/CJQsghWK0BM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Things that make you go hmmmmm

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/texts-show-judge-who-recused-himself-in-flynn-case-was-friendly-with-fbi-agent-involved-in-probe/2018/03/16/3b3736f2-293d-11e8-b79d-f3d931db7f68_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.96f51d5b5dca

Fuck you this judge decided to recuse because he was friends with strozk and saw the shit coming a mile away. Hes also an obama appointee

So what do you think this means? That Flynn is in the clear?

>Fuck you this judge decided to recuse because he was friends with strozk
Not the part of my post where I fucking said he recused because he was probably involved with approving the FISA warrants. Learn to read you dumb fuck.

Maybe. It means that Mueller isn't "working for Trump" like Q-tards believe. Flynn's son has also said Q-spiracy shit is complete garbage, and his dad REALLY IS getting fucked over. Its not just for show.

>Not the part of my post where I fucking said he recused because he was probably involved with approving the FISA warrants. Learn to read you dumb fuck.
>kek

good work but there is this...respectfully

Mueller will face charges re: U1
He's working to save himself.
Q

If you raise contrereas without pointing out strozk you are shit. I dont give a fuck about Q its gay boomer shit tonsave the kids getting raped in cages which will never happen if it even is happening

>If you raise contrereas without pointing out strozk you are shit.
You have no reading comprehension, my entire point about recusing over the FISA warrants refers to that. If you need names like Strzok, Comey, McCabe mentioned every single time, you're an idiot and autistic. Fuck off.

>Respectfully:
>Mueller will face charges re: U1
>He's working to save himself.
Respectfully, that's Q contradicting himself, apparently to do damage control after realizes his "revelations" were being proven wrong by events. "Q" is a LARP. Flynn's son even said so. Its sad, because we could have helped their family by raising money among Trump supporters, but this Q cancer would attack it and keep it from feeling good to donate. Flynn had been ruined, and assholes larping online disrespected that. Its fucked up.

obviously. thats why they've been completely silent about Flynn for the last year-ish
that case is fucked, so they went for papadopalous and manafort first
in a sane world everyone involved would be killed by firing squad

>"No rationale for the recusal has been offered, no explanation for why"
Your words. Fuck off

Oh okay. I haven't been following the Flynn situation for a while. Last I heard I thought he was waiting for sentencing.

Not saying things isn't a sound theory, but how does it explain the 4 delays in sentencing exactly?

>No rationale for the recusal has been offered, no explanation for why"
Is fucking true. You and I know he's connecte to Strzok, but no OFFICIAL REASON has been given. That's a FACT, you fucking boomer retard.

Sentincing can get delayed quite a bit particularly if a plea is involve. Eric clanton case is a good example

kind of this.. im not 100% telling you to fuck off but.. you have to understand we as humans experience this thing called time, and things have happened.. in time. Flynn entered a guilty plea way before that faggot strozk ever was brought before congress, your theory is not bad, however your reaction to simple questions makes me think you're a faggot OP

>Sentincing
>involve
go back already

Attached: gobacktoplebbit.jpg (478x487, 94K)

Attached: 1543357047858.jpg (1280x800, 573K)

Attached: 1543340736343.jpg (1566x1756, 833K)

Attached: 1543340787085.jpg (1258x1856, 653K)

Attached: 1543342799106.png (1237x706, 809K)

>Sullivan’s order supersedes the plea agreement
not when Jewish and Celtic Sorcerers are in control of the US government

Attached: 1516478444715.jpg (3774x4199, 3.65M)

Attached: 1542997114002.jpg (2071x1258, 1.77M)

Attached: 1543521816662.jpg (1612x1648, 1.67M)

Attached: 1543693118774.jpg (2516x3976, 3.74M)

Attached: 1543637155675.jpg (1196x2507, 1.5M)

Attached: DCaAS1wXgAIhlIH.jpg (750x913, 154K)

Just because Flynn is getting fucked over does not mean Q isn’t legit.
Dan Bongino came up with some interesting stuff on his last podcast that is making me rethink Q big time. Huber may not be the savior everyone thinks he is.
youtu.be/CJQsghWK0BM

Also

Quick reminder that Q never came up with the Mueller theory, and Q has recently been saying Mueller is not our guy.

Quick reminder that Jow Forums knew what was going to happen in early 2017 after Comey's firing. Q just created a larp out of it.

>tfw Flynn was my neighbor when all this went down.
It’s odd being physically close to people in this chess game.

Correcting spelling on 4skin you really got me theyre

Attached: 1540309189230.jpg (294x237, 21K)

Mueller will bring the house down.

The MSM only reports one side of his investigation, and not the other. They report the theatrical side (most of which is made up, with anonymous sources), meant to cause the public to distrust the media and the government so that it will all make sense when the big reveal is made.

Attached: 1543342437455.png (937x647, 497K)

WITCH HUNT

=

THE HUNT FOR JEZEBEL / HILLARY CLINTON

Attached: 1543351609007.jpg (2809x2952, 2.49M)

>sounding out words at age 65
You belong on plebbit, nigger

I don't care anymore. The fact that Trump hasn't taken anyone's head means he failed and is now worthless to his supporters. In fact he was a pressure release that probably ruined any chance of a revolution.

Attached: 1543279009238.jpg (1684x1499, 692K)

Attached: 1543203299128.png (1040x1282, 809K)

Attached: 0b99d7cd237746260fa36040d4833e95acac143837f08874f006cefaf8976516.png.jpg (468x468, 47K)

Attached: 1518495015291.png (1429x600, 905K)

This
Trump gets points for taking out Comey Strozck etc but that’s a lifetime ago.

Attached: 1518495037267.jpg (1932x1305, 571K)

coincidence

Whats the point here?

bump

Q doesn't claim meuller is ourguy tho. he actually claims the opposite. also, Q is a faggot

again, Q doesn't say meuller is ourguy. the theory that meuller is ourguy came in july 2017. before Q. Q actually says meuller is dirty. just fyi. Q is a faggot tho.

can you explain in direct terms why you don't believe meuller is working for trump? i'm not saying you're wrong, i just wanna understand you're reasoning. i don't see how OP proves that but i'm probably missing the point so do please explain.

disregard the memeflag. on mobile and accidentally switched

OH MY GAWD ITS IN THE FOOKING BIBLE

bump because i want an answer because OP seems like he knows his shit. however, meuller being trump's guy is a theory derived on Jow Forums after awan was arrested trying to flee the country. has nothing to do with that faggot mossad Q

>That is why both Flynn and Jr have tweeted Q related stuff.

During the first fisa declass the documents showed where a judge had signed them and even the court clerks stamp and then further through the documents they started redacting those names as well. It could have been contereras who signed them. Which would put him in conflict with the investigation.

Flynn and son unironically believe in pizzagate and follow multiple pizzagate accounts on twitter and RT them. not joking go check yourselves

The Q stuff is a load of bullshit to make gullible people think something good is actually happening.

Also at royal coronations. The orb and sphere have been around longer than christianity.

Q is not who you think Q is. Q is the Qollective. Have you recieved your message in person yet? For being a member of the begining of Q? Your sign of helping with the hard work.

Attached: 20181121_124259.jpg (1600x1200, 942K)

>Q doesn't claim meuller is ourguy tho
He did for all of 2017. In 2018, he decided Mueller was on the enemy team, and never tried to imply that Mueller was working for Trump again.

Attached: file.png (452x288, 30K)

Awan was let off with a slap on the wrist.
Look back at Mueller's history. He is a political assassin who perverts the dourse of justice for his masters.

>n fact he was a pressure release that probably ruined any chance of a revolution.
I think so too.

He is not doing what is needed though, so the revolution is not off the table.

Flynn was never guilty and its why they delayed sentencing forever. He pled "guilty" so mueller wouldnt go after his son,

This. Q never said Mueller was /ourguy/ that was a Jow Forums theory ages before Q came around. Q plebbitors and youtube kikes stole it and threw it in with the Q larp. Sean Spicer has came out and said that Q is fake and a scam. We have guys admitting that Q was their larp, they showed discord chat logs discussing the Q larp and FBI user larp. FBI user was the first larp that turned into Q. Las Vegas shooting was what got all of the youtube, facebook, and twitter conspiratards to come to Jow Forums because Laura Loomers dumbass leaked the crime scene photos on here and twitter and linked Jow Forums threads on her twitter. Once all of those retarded boomer conspiracy faggots came here they had to be drawn away, and that is when the Q larp began and was quickly moved to cripplechan and youtube/twitter.

>Q never said Mueller was /ourguy/ that was a Jow Forums theory ages before Q came around.
I wonder how many times that will get repeated ITT even though it's been debunked

Attached: file.png (452x288, 30K)

Your really a persnickety faggot

Attached: 1537061019030.png (840x420, 366K)

>I dont give a fuck about Q its gay boomer shit
this.

This is why you don’t fire roger stone

STOOOOP ITH THE Q SHIT JESUS CHRIST YOU FUCKING IDIOTS JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP.
STOP SHITTING THE BORED BLACKED SHILLS ARE PREFERABLE AT THIS POINT

Aww look someone found their capslock button.... cute sweetie

I don't see the implication in that post.

Its been repeated hundreds of times and im gonna say it again, who cares if Q is real or not it started something. Any body saying to stop searching for answers and stop looking for clues is an absolute psy-op shill. You bots and shills only want our energy low and easily conquerable. Never stop digging never stop searching never stop posting and being you are and what you have become. Do not fall for the stop this and stop that faggots. They are glow in the dark niggers that want the chan divided and slowed down.

Attached: 2015-02-18-Hippocampus.jpg (361x469, 171K)

Q NEVER SAID MUELLER WAS /OUR GUY/ Q IS A PSYOP FLYNN IS IN THE CLEAR AND MUELLER IS WORKING FOR TRUMP. FUCK QTARDS FUCK THE DEEP STATE NWO BTFO!

>THE BORED BLACKED SHILLS ARE PREFERABLE AT THIS POINT
I'm sure they are, traitor.

Attached: DDR79LmUQAEbJQR.jpg (500x319, 70K)

Q DID talk about this a lot.

Flynn was fucking DNI!!!

That means he has access to everything and was watching Obama and Talaweed ARM ISIS.

Watched them collude to take down Assad for a new pipeline Putin refused.

Watched as they destroy Europe with millions of refugess, then help others with no connection to Syria also make it to Europe..

Flynn outed Obama, so they fired him.. this has all been payback ever since.

Flynn watch Obama put Muslim Brotherhood inside the admin..

I have known this for a long time.

ALso they set Papasmurf up,, by luring him to a meeting over seas, then giving him $10K which he immediatly refused.

They REFUSE to take the money back. Papa gets scared, gives the money to his lawyer and tries to go home, they show up at airport and arrest him for the $10K but fuck them, he doesn't have it on him.. woops!

They have to change plans on teh spot and came up with him lying about a date of a meeting that has no consequence to RU collusion or hacking the election

Manafort is charged with crimes he commited while working with Hillary and Podestas...

Manafort was right ground zero in the U1 deal too..

Everything is a game of cat and mouse projection

Q IS HERE TO START THE CIVIL WAR. All the stupid boomer christcucks who are duped by it are going to freak out and start shit and it will be used to either rush in hideous shit or keep them passive waiting for something to happen.

For someone who frequents a board thats supposed to be about free speech... you hate free speech

Q was created by Leftists to prevent crazy trump supporters from shooting politicians for their attempted coup against the duly elected president of the united states
>heh heh pals...don't kill any of us, this is all part of Trumps plan

Attached: righting-wrongs.jpg (592x841, 194K)

Attached: E2A0829A-58A9-4705-8B79-56C24EF62060.jpg (1280x714, 50K)

hmmmmm
I KNOW
Meuller is a double-double agent

And what has Q been saying over the past 2-3 days? Q has been saying Mueller is not our guy

why should anyone give a fuck what Q says about anything?

Has Jeff Sessions been [activated] yet? Where are the indictments against thousands of DC-area pedophiles?

Just stop. It's fake. AND gay.

No one is /our/guy. Especially not Trump. Whoever wins, we lose.

Thats what ive been saying, that Q is fake, you fucking retard.

MISSDIREKSHUN

Trump is working for Hillary.

Q admittedly gives disinfo.

Mueller is our guy and here is why...

...Huber WAS NOT made Special Counsel by Sessions when he could have been. As such everything Huber is doing needs to be handed over to Mueller if he requests it. Being that an SC cant indict a sitting president, only wright a repot recommending such, all info he gathers that is material will go in the report.

Whitiker will put an end to Mueller, Mueller will request all of Hubers info and document it. The judge will open up Muellers report and find all Hubers dirt on the Dems.

The dems will cry unjust targeting but ultimately this will all come from their beloved Mueller..... They wont be able to say shit.

Check

Mate

Attached: banecheck.jpg (640x360, 37K)

Checked, mate

5eyes

we'll that is an implication so you're right, but you're still not right about who said it first. Jow Forums came up with this theory in summer 2017, months before Q. so it was bottom up development, not top down from a larper
Q is good for information sure. motivates people to dig. but the fact is he makes people complacent. maybe not on purpose he could be well intentioned. but people think someone else is cleaning up this mess.

can a SC indict a president? otherwise, you might be right

Hillary

Divide and conquer
> peace sign
>2 ruled by one

Attached: E08B2BB1-A3B9-4243-BB33-0DD06630BDA5.jpg (474x271, 30K)

It’s a Brady Case pure and simple. Doesn’t disprove anything about Q. Mueller is smart enough to not bring iffy charges against a spook while hiding exculpatory evidence. He WANTS Flynn to get off the hook.

Or Mueller is an idiot and threw decades of prosecutorial experience out the window. You decide.

bump

people need to realize the only way trump could legitimize arrests and trials was to fool the liberals and msm into digging their own grave and defending their executioner for 2 years to the hilt. meuller is doing this to save his ass from u1 treason charges.