60 Million People Displaced

Open your hearts and open your borders, Jow Forums.

twitter.com/UN/status/1068868570510225409?s=19

Attached: Screenshot_20181202-052358_Twitter.jpg (1063x1536, 567K)

England has plenty of room.

They wouldn't be displaced without U.S. government barbarism.

Let them go to Israel

> 60 Million People Displaced

brown people

wow 60 million sounds like a formidable army. just imagine if they actually wanted to shape their own lives instead of gibs.

Open Borders for Israel

no home

no asylum

no hope

NO WELCOME

>people

>China
>Korea
>Japan
>Taiwan
>Israel

Lucky migrants, they have so many options to choose from...

Especially with the tent city in Mina, Saudi Arabia, or the ghost cities in China. Perfectly good accommodation already set up. Just right.

Let individuals volunteer to pay for them, it's called charity, it exists.

Take them to your un hq

> leroy spends his money on pot and beer
> leroy can't pay his rent
> leroy gets evicted
> leroy is 'displaced'

UN should be disbanded and banned.

>60M people displaced within their own borders

OH THE FUCKING IRONY

And I PERSONALLY am responsible and have to let them into my country to dilute the value of my labor? The people who screwed them over won't be the ones bearing responsibility.

No, you're responsible for what you do, not for what other people do.

I hear Israel has some free space, you know, due to their expanding and everything

No shits given

Oh wow! FUCK borders and shit!
They can all come to Denmark and live here on our amazing welfare system that can definitely handle it.

Attached: 1533728903997.jpg (766x480, 42K)

>fuck having borders n laws n sheit

I couldn't care less about those people. Non whites don't matter to me.

/thread

the EU outsourcing a lot of bad ideas lately
its time for you to put an end to that little experiment, Euros...

UN* I mean, whatever

60 million? it's actually 6 billion and it's all to be spread around europe. Truly beautiful, and brave.

(((US government))) barbarism.

Attached: Dm5D7llXoAEmu4k.jpg large.jpg (473x299, 31K)

>60 Million
why not 4 billion? that's around the humber of people living below the poverty line in the world

Invade Africa now!!!! its a shitshow, Move all jewish banks there and all jews to be deported

Quick commute from Tel Aviv

if they are still within their own borders what does my say have to do with it? this sounds like some kike double speak and im too drunk to follow.. in which case fuck off ill fight you

Attached: fuckofffightme.jpg (225x225, 4K)

Let Israeli's share in the deep joy of immigration

Are any of the countries whose citizens they want to flood Europe with signatories to the agreement or must they be if their citizens want to emigrate? If not, their "human right of migration" is on-its-face bullshit and basically boils down to the "right" to access to white people.

It is funny that there is no person that would sign a statement like this with their signature, journalists and public "opinionists" like this will be killed sooner or later for the emotional disturbance they are causing in the population of countries. If any of you are reading this, take careful note, this is the suggestion of the wise toilet cleaner.

Attached: 1543636514009.png (907x826, 36K)

Arm them. If they can't set up functioning governments in their own countries after the fact guest they didn't belong here either.

wh*Toids btfo
stop getting uppity gook, you're gettin' blacked. Japanese women would soon fuck black men because Japanese men are little dicked pussies.
yes, Jewesses need to be blacked
based
white vaginas need black cock to be enriched.
yep