Do outcasts like me even get better?

Do outcasts like me even get better?
I heard plenty of people talking about how they used to be like me and then they changed and now they are happy but when they get specific and they start talking about what problems they had and how they felt and what they wanted and needed I can't relate to a single thing so they aren't really like me at all
There is plenty of people like me online but they are all fucked, not a single success story as far as I know
Is it genetic or something? Do I have some sorth of disease you can't fix? How come I never heard of anyone like me being able to be happy?

Attached: 1524443174298.gif (300x225, 3.85M)

I never had this problem.... will i be ok?

What is your problem, user?

It's really complicated but to summarize it's a vicious cycle of issolation, unmanageable stress and an eating disorder I had since I was a child and got completely out of hand once I became an adult and now it completely controls my life
And again this is only giving you the tip of the iceberg

most people like me are kind of schizoid and helpless due to low social skills. a big portion either don’t want the true help or don’t understand what the true help is. maybe theyve been given false help.

people who are in worse shape than me are mentally lost. theyre adrift and might not even see the shore or semblance of what’s positive in life. I feel like them sometimes, like I’m getting worse.

The people similar to me who are better than me usually have positive things going for them that I don’t. I can get positive things going for me. don’t get me wrong, it is hard for anyone to forcefully change their circumstances in life.

ive had moments when I knew I was healing, though other aspects of life were likely hurting me at the same time.

have you had moments of healing, OP, any moments like finding water after a good workout, moments where you think *yes, this is what I need for my wellness, I’m 100% sure*?

Yes but it only lasts a couple hours and then I feel really stupid and unhappy for the rest of the day

sounds like excuses to not have to man up and become the person that can't relate to your weakness

Sometimes other people's problems can sound really stupid and Petty but that's because you don't really understand them and you lack enough empathy or they are so outside what you consider normal that's just fantasy to you
Every single person experiences tragedy and that tragedy is unique and that tragedy is terrible to the person who is experiencing it

>but that's because you don't really understand them
you know fuck all about me fuccboi

There are people so afraid of bacteria they can't go outside and go through a gallon of bleach every day, I can't understand it but I also can't deny it's real, I can only understand that I'm not able to understand it
That's my point, if what I'm saying sounds as impossible as being afraid of bacteria then that's the case

can you be more specific?

People that are different are not considered worth while unless others can profit from it. Isolation is not really something you can cure. I am married and have disabilities that caused me to be bullied for. My husband is the only person I really have. Maybe try volunteering OP you won't become a normie but it will make you feel better about yourself and less isolated.

>then that's the case
and what did you just gain? fuck all.

good day, sir

Attached: download (6).jpg (228x221, 8K)

"Maning" up does not help every one become cure a lot of cases it makes them worst. I would see a therapist OP your stuck in a cycle.

I had moments where I did something good and I felt Happy about it but then I realized that's stupid because in context what I did is meaningless and changed nothing and I won't be able to do it again the next day and I feel really bad, it's like dieting for a week, it means nothing after ten years of obesity you may feel happy for a little while but then you remember

>"Maning" up
>become cure
>worst
>your

listen to this guy don't try to become a better person OP, just cling to those insecurities until you're out of luck at 50 and die of bad habits.

Attached: 61XjRDO8uJL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 15K)

That’s you attempting to generate your own wellness. Has any person, place, or thing brought you wellness, or emabled you to create your own?

When you don't see people and you don't talk to people and you don't experience any human contact things like empathy and memory melt away not to mention awareness and social skills, volunteering would be being locked in a room full of people who are the direct opposite from me, highly social and with high consciousness

Not more than it brought me pain

I did but it was no help
Therapy doesn't help extreme cases like myself

i saw a video on issolation recently, it claimed that the problem with issolation is that its contagious and so issolated people only become more issolated since everyone else either avoids them or end up issolated themselves
When was the last time any of you really gave an outcast a chance?

well then your two main problems are
a. you most likely see the world darker overall than it really is
and
b. you, by a combination of pure circumstances and your own fault, haven’t experienced a moment that reminds you there is a way out of this downtrodden mess you find yourself in.

>When was the last time any of you really gave an outcast a chance?
When they gave themselves a chance

>you most likely see the world darker overall than it really is
That's actually a consequence of issolation but I don't think I see it darker and it's not about the world it's about me and my circumstances and chances, I'm just realistic about it
>There is a way
That's not always true

Maybe you have too high expectations about what some people can do

not really,

t. a person

not sure why youre so stubborn. maybe some day youll be uncomfortable enough to change your stuff.

odd you asked for help just to disagree and not absorb advice