ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like ?
>What do girls/guys think about
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, .

>I'm an insecure/suicidal/anxious person who doesn't leave home
Watch these and follow these channels:
youtu.be/S8CNAiKZEEM
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_K7XH1AIG8wZtQSM56Tyc-CR9ypvCbrF

>Guys insecure with their 4+ inches dick
Fuck off

>Why is there no new thread?
Create one yourself. You can use these macros: imgur.com/a/y6BF2

Attached: ATOGA tumblr_nxdzokEGru1uo0rozo1_1280.jpg (1200x800, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Dark moon emoji
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How much of a deal breaker are small and ugly/ uneven breasts for men? I will never have udders like this and it kills me slowly.

Attached: 1525491989762.webm (960x540, 2.1M)

I think women pay were more attention to the details of their bodies than men, so I don't think your breast can be THAT ugly. Not every guy likes big tits. Some do like small tits. But that aside, if you find a guy who loves you he will don't care. In fact, I think women who have a lot of sexappeal have a much harder time finding a partner who likes them for their personality. They are flooded with men who just want to pump and dump them.

To girls: How do I get you to suck my d?

Post your tits on /soc/ and link it here.

Guys: What is the best way to initiate flirting and what kind of things should I say?
Ladies: What kind of things do you like to hear when flirting with a guy?
Both online and in person.

Small tits, best tits.

Asked this the other day, asking again:

If I (girl) were to ask my long-distrance crush to come over to visit me (I'd pay for his ticket out here), how likely is it he'll turn me down? We've been friends for months but haven't met each other IRL.

My worry is that 1. his work schedule will get in the way, and 2. he has other online friends whom he's known for much longer whom he hasn't yet met IRL. He might turn me down only on that basis.

This is just a question in general:

How do I learn more about how dating works, and eventually date, without obsessing and getting anxious due to being neurotic as fuck?

Entirely depends on how attractive you are.

Through dating.

I don't understand how it works though, and I can't do things if I don't understand them

Well he's inexperienced sexually, so there's that.

Yes you can. You do what absolutely everyone else does and make it up as you go along. The only way to learn about dating is to do it. You'll get it wrong sometimes and that's okay. Most sane people you date will make their own mistakes and thus be forgiving of yours.

See I realize I'm probably a faggot so I'll tack on the obvious question of how not to be one?

Is she the first person you've ever been into or something?

Every girl seems perfect in their own way when you love them, and with hindsight you can see they're not.

You obviously see the fact that there is perspective to be had on your situation so you need to actually get it for yourself instead of saying that those statements don't mean anything. Stop seeing this girl and torturing yourself over her. That's the first step to moving on.

>Guys: What is the best way to initiate flirting and what kind of things should I say?

I'm shit at picking up on verbal flirting unless it's blatant, so I prefer touching. You can talk to anybody, but going out of your way to touch them on the arm or back or whatever sends a pretty clear message in my opinion.

>going out of your way to touch them on the arm or back or whatever sends a pretty clear message in my opinion.

...to everyone but me.

oof :(

Protip: guys who are virgins or barely experienced will fuck any girl who asks them. ANY girl who demonstrates kindness to them will immediately be seen as potential gf material. Your chances of this guy turning you down are close to none.

>Is she the first person you've ever been into or something?

Like this? Yeah. We're astoundingly compatible about damn near everything from books, to music, and even politics. I've never had so much in common with a girl before.

>You obviously see the fact that there is perspective to be had on your situation so you need to actually get it for yourself instead of saying that those statements don't mean

But regardless of my level of perspective, statements like that are a platitude. I've been on a bunch of dates and have been meeting and chatting up lots of girls lately. Even hooked up with a few of them. None of them made me feel even close to how I feel now. I realize that this one has flaws like everyone else, but so far the only ones that I've noticed are relatively minor compared to legions of thots I've been associating with lately.

I can take your advice though. We'll be apart over the summer and that will provide distance. But where do I go from there? I feel like I won the lottery twice just meeting this girl by chance and actually managing not to get flat out rejected. I can go out or online and keep trying to meet new ones, but I see myself constantly comparing them to her.

What happened?

I suck at noticing shit, and even if I do notice it, I think it's just friendly

Happens to me all the time. I've started to just go for it when I feel like I've got a shot. Beats sitting around wondering what if.

Would you date someone with long term medical problems?

Depends, be more specific.

I feel like touching can be hit or miss. For me it was something I did on purpose to accentuate flirting originally when I was 18/19, but as I made closer friends with some girls and got better at flirting it became pretty unconscious to touch during conversation. Male friends don't touch each other because that's gay, but male+female friends do it an awful lot without it really being flirting.

>Like this? Yeah.

Thought so. Yes it makes a difference. You will never love the next person as strongly as your first love and there's no two ways around that. The only thing that helps is getting distance from that first girl. The longer you're away from them the easier it is to realise that the sun doesn't shine out of her ass like your love-addled brain thinks it does now.

Don't get me wrong, being in love feels amazing, but it does create a certain kind of blindness to the other people around you. The only way to move on is to move on and remind yourself that you will be this happy again one day. Also you don't need to be too eager to replace her or move onto the next girl. Try being single instead. You're still too close to the relationship and are directly comparing everyone else to this one girl and that just ends up with you deciding no one else can measure up.

Same as well over here.

Went over to a girls house once and she invited me to spend the night. Was thinking wow thats nice. She then told me I could sleep in the guest room, the couch or in her bed. She mentioned her bed several times. I was like wow she must really feel comfortable with me and there's no way that she's just not being generally friendly here. She then comes out in her night clothes with barely anything on and I just say "oh ya ill just take the couch, thanks!".

Multiple Sclerosis.

Depends on what it is.

Generally speaking I'm inclined to say no if it has a significant affect on our lifestyle. So something like Celiac? Sure. Something that regularly leaves her crippled? Nah.

In total - Multiple Sclerosis, Hidradenitis Suppurativa, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Chronic Urticaria, a pretty bad photosensitivity, a generally compromised immune system and a fucking bucket full of mental health issues.

If he's thirsty: highly unlikely

If he isn't thirsty: highly likely

Fair enough, thank you.

That's rough and I'd laugh but I know for a fact I've missed some obvious flirting in my life too.

When I was about 18 I was in this flirty will-they-won't they with the younger sister of someone I went to school with. This girl was close with her sister, so she made friends with most of us and always came to the same house parties where we would get drunk and make out. One night we were at one of those parties and I'm very vaguely tipsy but she's way ahead of me and announced to me 4 or 5 times that she "shaved her pussy before coming here" and in my head I'm just like "okay haha what a weirdo why are you telling me"

Yikes

I've never had anything like that happen to me, but mainly because I've never been all that attractive, and I never put myself out there lol

What does the dark moon emoji means? This girl I've been talking to uses it a lot, but idk what she means. She's 16, younger than me, so I guess I'm out of the loop.

OP from I know that feel, my self confidence is low so I was had a lot of self doubt and didn't take the lead or signs that she was clearly very muchinto me.

Honestly its one of the hardest things to change and work on gaining more of.

Honestly have no idea, could mean anything. Ask her why she uses it so often and she'll prolly let you know. If she says idk then she's just a typical girl that prolly uses it since it looks cute to her.

Me neither to be honest. I was rolling in girls at that age for some reason though. I was just too retarded to see my opportunities to put benis in vegene.

>Also you don't need to be too eager to replace her or move onto the next girl. Try being single instead.

That's my problem though. I'm still technically single now since she's got this long distance guy. I've actually always been single because, even though I've had casual sex, I've never actually had a "girlfriend". I think part of the reason I'm so hung up on this girl is that I actually enjoy spending time with her and don't feel like I'm doing it just to get in her pants. That's why while I understand putting distance between us is important, I don't really want to if I can help it. It's cool having friend with such similar tastes.

Ouch. Well, I suppose it could be worse

How bad? My mom's got it, but it's almost totally under control thanks to the drugs she's on. You can barely even tell.

Jesus, how much do you like this girl that you're considering this?

>I don't really want to if I can help it. It's cool having friend with such similar tastes.

Okay, but you CAN'T help it if you want to move on. As far as you're concerned you are so emotionally involved in her that it might as well be a relationship and this should be treated as a break up. Exes being friends is a lie.

Blue board, you fucking degenerate. I'm sick of having my eyes scarred by you people.
And the men who would be that put off by your body aren't the men you want to be dating.

>The dark moon emoji "" is often used to underline a sexual meaning with in a sentence.

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Dark moon emoji

The girl in question is me unfortunately. My MS is manageable right now thanks to a pill that makes me stupid sick but it's supposed to make things not get worse. So I take it.

It sucks that your Mom is in this club but I'm glad she's doing well. I have a family history of it so I've seen it at its worse and it's a little terrifying that it's a distinct possibility.

Guys or girls could I get some insight?

I met this girl online. We have so much in commen. She's so different than any girl I've been interested in. We both really like each other the chemistry is crazy. Only issue is that she's about 90 miles away. We both have our own cars. Have any of you had a relationship like this? Because Im willing to make it work if she is because I haven't felt this way about someone in a long time.

Guy here.

I go to this coffee shop and go often enough. Its small so there's only a couple of people that work there and I mostly get the same people.

Over the past few months a girl barista would say hi and such, complement me on my clothes, smile, and the one time I was sitting at the bar she came up and starting talking to me. Being as autistic as I am I didn't carry on the convo for very long and ended up changing seats which was not because of that situation but because I needed a table which opened up. She mentioned something to me and I was like “Nice!” And that ended the convo, a bit awkward as I didn’t know what else to say in the moment.

Recently this person has seemed to be more reserved with me as time has gone by and today and she really seemed possibly annoyed by me and somewhat cold to me, she was not like this with any of the other customers.

For one reasons its bugging the crap out of me with that experience today. I don’t have an angry tone with her, always say “thanks!”. Maybe I have a RBF but others say I don’t.

Could this girl have thought I didn’t like her and took it harshly? Or am I being to autistic and need to be more friendly and start convos up and talk further with her?

I’d rather not become “that guy” they talk about if I’m doing something I don’t realize is being off putting or weird and always treat me differently.

I want my ex back.
Things are complicated but I really want him back.. I have some mental instability, an anxiety disorser. He knows this and doesn't mind. But I worry too much.

I tried to call him and was afraid to speak so I will leave a voicemail. What can I say? I was thinking..

"Can I talk to you? I want your help. I don't know what to do."

>As far as you're concerned you are so emotionally involved in her that it might as well be a relationship and this should be treated as a break up. Exes being friends is a lie

So I should cut ties? That sucks. There was a lot I would have liked to have done with her as friends. She actually said she was scared of losing me as a friend if we couldn't be together too.

>I have a family history of it so I've seen it at its worse and it's a little terrifying that it's a distinct possibility.

Hey, medical technology keeps advancing. I bet you won't get any worse than this. Sorry if I was harsh about your situation originally. How much do all of your conditions affect your daily life? I feel like as long as you can get out, meet guys, and get a chance to talk to them not many of them will mind. I'm pretty lazy when I'm not working out, so I wouldn't mind a qt chronically ill gf to sit around with and watch movies or something.

>my self confidence is low so I was had a lot of self doubt and didn't take the lead or signs that she was clearly very muchinto me

This was exactly my problem as well and it took me years to figure out that the issue was the gap in how I saw myself vs how girls saw me.

Any time there was an opening with a girl I would say that I generally did notice I just talked myself out of believing that it was really an opening for me. In that story with the girl from the party, she and I had been making out at house parties for a couple of years by that point, though never sober, and all the people around us gave us shit like we were dating. At the time the briefest thought crossed my mind where I should have said something like "Prove it" but even though I KNEW this girl was into me I couldn't convince myself she had shaved (it's pretty uncommon here, at least when I was that age) for my benefit, and so I did nothing about it.

Why did you guys break up? What's his current relationship status? I'd advise against a voicemail like that. It's cryptic, kinda worrying, and he may be kind of annoyed if he drops everything to call you back thinking you're in danger or something only for you to ask him about getting back together.

My best mate was briefly involved with a girl who was about 80km away and it didn't even get off the ground because that was too far to travel regularly to keep a relationship stable. Even though she and him effectively lived on opposite sides of our city's CBD and could have met in the middle where there are almost endless things to do and places to eat, it was too far to overcome the annoyance of it.

Every day is a crapshoot. I'd say half it's I don't leave the couch much and watch movies or play vidya and the other half I'm restless and need to get out.

Writing it out makes me be thankful that I still can do a bit and am not totally limited to.

I just have always figured being with someone with "til death" illnesses was too much for people and I get it.

Good to know there are some out there that may be up for it!

>Could this girl have thought I didn’t like her and took it harshly? Or am I being to autistic and need to be more friendly and start convos up and talk further with her?

Yes.

If your autistic ass noticed that saying "nice!" was awkward and ended the conversation, then she noticed too. Even if she wasn't interested it wouldn't kill you to learn how to carry on a conversation.

>She actually said she was scared of losing me as a friend if we couldn't be together too.

That's because she knows you can't go back to being friends after having feelings. Sounds like she's got them too and I'm a little bit annoyed on your behalf that she'd choose the LDR over you but there isn't anything you can do about it. If you try to get her to leave him she will resent you for it in the long run.

Cut ties for now. Your only hope for remaining friends is to try for it at a later stage once the feelings have subsided.

Wow. I mean its really how she ends up feeling about it. I once dated a girl who lived a few states away and it was never an issue for me but ended up becoming one for her.

I really hope it works out though because again I really like this girl. I dont have to try and think of what to say to her to impress her or whatever it just all comes natural and we talk for hours on end losing track of time.

I just don't put myself out there at all, like I rarely ever interact with women so

I'm not good at socializing, I'm a bit neurotic so it doesn't really make sense to me

women.

what are your preferences on male fragrance?

Fragrance free/ basic soapy clean?
Fragrant body wash/ deodorant?
Light cologne? (ie can only smell up close)
Strong cologne? (ie can smell from a few feet away)

of course, opinions on scent vary, but generally speaking.

It's amazing how spot on this is.. maybe you've dealt with someone like me before.

We broke up years ago because of life circumstances and age differences, I had gone abroad and it was long distance and I came back and had a mental breakdown and said some things and because of me it was over. We didn't want to and it was sad..

We both tried to move on and went through some bad relationships when I told my friend about him and she found him and reconnected us. We still had feelings there and talked a lot, like conversations we should have done back then. He was recently married but it was abusive and I slowly learned this, he called me because they were threatening to sue him and ruin his life and mine. He hid me from them but the stress took a hit. He almost divorced and then she manipulated him. I found out he had been keeping tabs on me the entire time, 3 to 4 years, of my online language journal. He also wrote things about me and to me on an anonymous online board kinda like this one but not here. My friend who found him I talk to a lot about how my mental state and health has been affected by this and I think she told him.

I don't know if he is divorced now but I have a feeling. I am not hoping to call to be together, I am extremely suicidal and anxious and depressed and just want to talk to him about it because he has gone through it too. And I think he wants to be together but doesn't know if I want to because of what I went through partly because of him.

And because I am unstable and cannot confirm all of this I worry I am having a paranoia psychosis meltdown.

I am in danger, I am calling hoping to find some hope for myself. When he was at his worst he always called me first. So if my hope is him then I need him to help me this time.

True, I do need and am working on getting better at general normie convos.

Whenever I go back and get her ill change it up and try to be more open to see if that helps a bit. I'm dying inside of pure cringe since today, feeling super self conscience about this now.

Just try smiling and saying something like "oh man I need this coffee so badly today" and if she wants to talk to you that's as good a hook as any.

Thanks user, ill try that.

>Sounds like she's got them too

Oh I know she's got them too. That's the worst part. You sound like you already understand pretty well, but the way she would look at me sometimes was fucking magical. It's such a crazy feeling to stare into those big blue eyes of hers with that kind of attraction and feel the same thing coming back.

>I'm a little bit annoyed on your behalf that she'd choose the LDR over you but there isn't anything you can do about it.

I can't be too upset about LDR guy. It's the only relationship she's ever been in, and she feels like since they've been together for years, nobody can love her like he does. Maybe she's right. What really sucks is that they're going to be long distance even after they graduate because of her career path, and I doubt that can last. She has needs, and one day she's going to end up cheating (if she hasn't already and has been lying about it). It really eats at me to think that if/when she ever does break down and cheat it could be with some Chad who only wants her because she's hot and not for any of the things that make her great.

>If you try to get her to leave him she will resent you for it in the long run.

Yeah, I thought about trying to steal her away, but I'm not sure if I could do it even if I knew how. If I got her to walk away from him, I'd always be worried about living in his shadow.

You are not the first person she has loved, but she is the first person you have loved. You're learning a hard lesson about the distance between your emotional experience levels.

A few posts back I said you never love the same way the second time around. No matter how strong her feelings for you are they will (probably) never quite reach the level of what she feels for the first boyfriend. You are officially in deeper than she is and should get out now to avoid the inevitable fiery death of this flirtation.

You and she may find your way back together in a year or two, and having had this experience you will be on more even emotional ground and that is a better place to start a relationship from than this uneven dynamic.

>maybe you've dealt with someone like me before.
>had a mental breakdown

Yeah, iktf. I have Bipolar II, and about a month and a half ago I did 5 days in a mental hospital because I had developed a pretty concrete suicide plan.

>He was recently married but it was abusive and I slowly learned this, he called me because they were threatening to sue him and ruin his life and mine. He hid me from them but the stress took a hit.

When you say they/them do you mean his wife and in-laws? How would they have ruined your life and what did you ex do to protect you?

>I am in danger, I am calling hoping to find some hope for myself. When he was at his worst he always called me first. So if my hope is him then I need him to help me this time.

Ooookay. So, I don't think you'll take this the wrong way because you admit to having mental issues and you know I've got them too. You are nuts. I can tell just by your writing style and choice of words that you're in an awful fucking place. I've been around there myself.

What you need right now is medical help. I know it feels like talking to your ex is the solution to your problems, but that's most likely because you're in desperate need of the same kind of comforting feelings that being with him all those years ago used to provide. The problem is that even if he can give you that support, and we're not sure he can, it may not be enough.

I recommend getting in touch with your therapist(s) as soon as possible.

>You are officially in deeper than she is and should get out now to avoid the inevitable fiery death of this flirtation.

Ok, I think I can do that. When I tell her I want to cut ties, how much detail do you think I should go into? My first instinct is to that I might as well be completely upfront and tell her everything I feel since I won't be seeing much of her after this. I realize that's dumb and probably over dramatic though.

Given that it's at least a little mutual I think being up front works better than trying to make anything up.

You need to say it very carefully so that it can't be construed as you trying to manipulate her into leaving the bf for you. That should absolutely not be your objective.

At the same time keep it simple.

"Hey, you know that I have feelings for you, but I don't want to make things weird between you and your boyfriend so I think we should stop hanging out with each other for a while."

You can elaborate a bit but make sure it sounds like it's your problem to sort out and not hers. Don't ghost her either, let her ask her questions and ask you to stay but stand your ground. Cut as much contact as possible without being rude once she's run out of arguments.

Remember also that you're doing this for your own sake and not hers. It's unfair to you that you remain in this limbo where she can have you but won't. She's not doing it on purpose but she's got you on the backburner to make up for the things like cuddling she can't get in a LDR.

Thanks for reaching out. I know you can recognize it because I can recognize it. I went through it for a long time and finally came to accept it and admit it. Because he has gone through the same things he recognized it in me years ago and did make me feel better. I thought I would burden him but I also tried to do my best for us. But I guess my lack of experience, it was my first relationship, I wasn't able to be equal partner for him, and I tried to grow from that so we could try again if it was meant to be.

I think my problem isn't something that cannot be fixed and treated, it's that I want him to help me through it and be there for me. If I somehow recover and he isn't there all will be lost. I want to ask him what he wants and what we can do, and I am open to whatever it takes.

>When you say they/them do you mean his wife and in-laws? How would they have ruined your life and what did you ex do to protect you?

Yes. The mother died so she wasn't involved, but wife was really rude to me and him and her father tried to call me with his phone. He messaged me with online messenger to not answer it, he refused to tell them any information about me, he said he doesn't want them to talk to me for any reason. He was being threatened with lawsuit and already forced to sign divorce papers, his job and home was through them too. After I went up there out of concern for many things she didn't know me but realized later it was me and kicked him out again, but he still refused to give them my contact. I had a friend lawyer helping him as well. So because of random gifts and posts online and everthing that has happened I feel like everyone is purposely keeping me uninvolved for my mental health. But I just want people to admit it to me.

I am okay sometimes but it gets to the point where I am also physically ill because of the stress.

I want to call and ask him.

Also I am in a foreign country, he is fromt his country but spent half his life in my country growing up. We both have citizenship for my country but residents here. We both speak both languages but they don't. They can't actually do anything, actually we could both sue them for harassing us, but because I am ethically foreign, I guess he thought they might get me in serious trouble or attack me physically because they are abusive and crazy people and domestix violence is normal here.

Also he had told them I left the xountry6 originally which is why she didnt know it was me but was suspicious. And she uses her health and her mother's death to guilt him, they always fought even before marriage and ahe always kicks him out of work and house, she controlled his religion, schedule, looked and answered his email and phone, she's older than him, and his family never liked her to begin with. The things he said and wrote to me are the same kinds of things I say now, like we only fond hope in each other. I think even if we both needed some extra help that much of our issues would subside because we know we had each other.

Sorry it's so long and thanks again

Girls how do I tell the difference between shy and not interested?

I know for a fact she's exceedingly shy.

>"Hey, you know that I have feelings for you, but I don't want to make things weird between you and your boyfriend so I think we should stop hanging out with each other for a while."

But I'm not worried about things getting weird between them. Fuck them.

I'm worried about how weird things already are for me. I love her (I know I probably shouldn't use the L word because it'll just freak her out), and I thought that I could be cool just being friends, but I was wrong. I even thought I could handle just being a surrogate boyfriend and providing all the physical affection he couldn't, but I can't.

I really want to tell her my thoughts about how the whole LDR thing probably won't keep working, and that she'll end up cheating with somebody, but I guess that would probably be mean/rude right? I figure she's a big enough girl to handle it, and it's something they both really need to consider eventually. Would it be over the line to bring that up?

>I think my problem isn't something that cannot be fixed and treated, it's that I want him to help me through it and be there for me. If I somehow recover and he isn't there all will be lost. I want to ask him what he wants and what we can do, and I am open to whatever it takes.

I know you do, but look at yourself. Your mental state is so bad right now that you can't even muster the strength to call and speak to him. What the hell would you do if/when you actually did manage to call him, and he rejected you? Hell, what if he didn't even reject you, but he just couldn't help you as much as you fantasize that he can? The answer is you'd try to kill yourself. Your whole fucking life is hinging on the word of a guy you've been in and out of a ridiculously dysfunctional relationship with for years.

I know if feels like your problems can't be fixed by drugs and therapy. I've felt those exact same things. The hard truth of the matter, no matter how much you can believe it in your depressive state, is that drugs and therapy have a way better chance of keeping you alive and keeping you balanced than talking to this guy.

If you really feel the need to talk to this guy, at least go talk to your doctor(s) and have your meds adjusted before you do. Having a lucid conversation with your ex about your feelings and possibly getting back together will be way more helpful than crazily rambling to him about how you'll probably kill yourself if you don't.

>Would it be over the line to bring that up?

Absolutely. Your opinion is hardly objective and so it's extremely rude to bring it up, especially to imply that it will result in her cheating, which is something anyone would be offended at because no one likes to think of themselves as being amoral.

Remember what I said, she will come to resent you if you get between them. Do any of what you said and instead of being a guy she has feelings for you will be the disgusting creep who didn't get what he wanted so he turned around and called the girl a stupid whore instead.

Keep your cool, pretend that you give a shit about her relationship, minimise contact.

I understand. Thanks a lot.

ASK HER WHAT YOU WANT FOOL

You're right and I know that.
I don't want to be alone and he is the only person who can completely understand and accept me as I am. Everything is dysfunctional because I grew up woth insane family and he was stuck with her. We both had so much hardship and we both felt the same feelings and went to each other for help. He is the one who would never let go, he was in my same state but he got help for it and I didn't. I think he is doing better and I need him now. (He wrote online that he will wait however long it takes, that the spot for me is always there, that he doesn't have much courage but if I ask him to be by my side he will)

I don't believe in medicine for mental disorders, I saw what it can do the people and it isn't the same for everyone. I already have stomach and blood issues and don't want more problems from it. I eat healthy and exercise, take vitamins, keep busy, talk to my friends whenever I have trouble, write in my journal, listen to asmr and relaxing music, compliment myself daily, go for walks, work I enjoy and many hobbies, everything. I survived a long time in this state already.

I did call from an unknown number and heard his voice answer it and out of fear hung up, but it is because we have already talked on the phone so many times and it was always emotionally intense, in a positive way, and I already have general phone anxiety so I thought I could express myself in a voicemail because I get anxiety even from good emotions.

I know that any rejection would cause me to distress, but I don't think he would reject me. I thought I should get better first but I think I will always feel like a part of me is missing unless I have someone like him in my life.

I have to be brave.
So if he answers then I will speak but if not I will leave a voicemail through a number he knows. I need to talk to him.

Everything between us has been good, everything outside of us has been bad, but not us to each other ever. That is rare and special.

The fuck? I want to be friends, talk regularly and do shit, see if I like her more than superficially.

>I have to be brave.
>So if he answers then I will speak but if not I will leave a voicemail through a number he knows. I need to talk to him.

What you're planning to do isn't brave. It's feeding your mental disorder(s). The urge to call this dude is coming from the same places as the urges that make you anxious, paranoid, or want to kill yourself. You think you've got all this shit under control because you've been doing it for years, but if you've got everything so well figured out, you wouldn't have come here asking for advice. You really need to seek medical attention, maybe even do some time in a hospital like I did. Yes, it will probably suck, and it might not even work, but it's better than this ridiculous state of denial that you're in now.

He brings me comfort.
I know that I want that comfort.
We have mutual contacts, I will ask them for their advice in this situation because they know both of us and everything that happened best.

I came here hoping to talk through my situation with someone. I feel better about it and calmed down.

My crush and I are watching a movie over Skype right now. How do I flirt with him?

Kiss him

girls: what do u look for in a fwb/hookup

Man here
In your experience is getting back with an ex-bf/gf something you'd consider, and furthermore something that could work?

My gf broke up with me a couple months ago and is dating someone else right now.
She dumped me because she felt i didnt think she was important enough to me.
I dont have much experience with relationships + im an insecure asshole and she was the first after a long time, but i legitimately did care for her and i think i can make things right.
Should i try again if things were not going to work out with her new bf?

In addition to this, when we broke up i reached out to her again a couple weeks later and she said she wasn't in the mood to meet any man, then i found out a few weeks later she started going out with a guy she met on tinder (current bf). Was she just trying to be nice or is she just a thot? Was she ashamed of what she was doing?

No, we're talking over Skype. He's miles and miles away.

Disappear from the frame for a couple of seconds, twig your nipples until they show through your shirt, then come back and say something like
>you have no idea how much I wish you were here right now

Thot. She was probably already talking to him before the break up.

>Girl thinks I have average sexual experience for various reasons, but not due to lies
>Actually a virgin
Is it a big deal if I don't tell her?

This ones for the girls

I had an interesting experience today at work, and wanted your input. Basically I'm a waiter, and had just gotten on my shift. After about 5 minutes of getting on, I notice a girl in someone elses section sitting by herself eating and reading a book (keep in mind people coming in here by themselves is basically an anomaly, it's a family restaurant). When I looked at her I got that gut feeling, like it wasn't just wanting to fuck, like some kind of draw towards her that just made me feel weird and completely stunned me. Cute girls come in all the time, but this one felt different, I don't know what it is. I can only recall one other girl ever making me feel the same way, and it was just a girl I saw once while I was working somewhere else passing through. Anyways, I debated back and forth if I should do something, but ultimately watched her walk out the door and probably to never be seen again. It felt fucking awful honestly, like I had just made a huge mistake by not trying to approach her, but this leads me into my question.

Is there honestly any way I could have approached her and not have been creepy? She wasn't in my section, so I had no reason to talk to her, and I just couldn't figure out a way to approach her reasonably. I've talked about being a waiter before on here and how I shouldn't flirt or try to pick up girls because it's unprofessional they come there to eat etc etc, but I'm only human, and I can't help when I feel this way. Did I fuck up? Would you girls honestly give a guy a chance in this scenario? I feel legitimate remorse over this, and it's been eating at me.

Attached: _1.png (571x448, 19K)

Not in my experience. I've been online friends (though we sometimes meet IRL) with a 30 year old virgin guy, and when I decided to pursue him he acted disinterested to my flirting attempts and recentely turned down my offer to go to the cinema together. And yes I'm fairly sure he's heterosexual.

No. You gain nothing for telling people about your virginity status anyways. And since you're a guy literally no one will know unless you explictly tell them.

Don't listen to Tell her if you want. Don't blurt it out out of the blue. Wait for the right time.

>Is there honestly any way I could have approached her and not have been creepy?

Ah that was a very difficult circumstance. I don't know, you could have said something about the book becase it's the only thing you could hang on to, but that doesn't even easily bring you to get her contact. So, I don't know, you would have ended up being a bit of a creep, yes.

Is it ok for girls to have boyfriends who once had gay sex

It just eats at me because I felt something to my core when I looked at her, like I was taken out of everything and lost any focus I had. Watching her walk out of the door was so painful, it hurt really bad.

I don't know man, maybe it wasn't meant to be, but I felt so helpless and like I missed out on something really important. What the fuck am I supposed to do if this happens again, just stand by and watch them walk out the fucking door again and let life pass me by because I might come off as creepy? I wish it wasn't like this, I'm not a creep but even approaching her is considered creepy by societal standards. The only saving grace in this situation is I believe in fate, and it wasn't meant to be, because I seriously considered running outside after her and not losing a chance.

It may sound creepy to you, but like I said, it's how I felt, just from looking at her I was flooded with emotions. Pretty girls come in all the time, I'm not some incel, but this feeling has only happened one other time. I'm at war with myself over this, it affected me deeply and really threw me off, it wasn't the feeling of "guess I won't be fucking her", it was "I just fucked up and missed out on something amazing"

Bisexual yes, guys that like dicks but think they're straight because I'm-not-a-fag-omg-ew, no not ok.

Well even if you ran after her, you dated, you started a relationship, at some moment you would have fucked it up anyway. We know that.

I usually fap to muscular men fucking each other but i dont get a boner while watching straight sex except lesbian porn

>at some moment you would have fucked it up anyway. We know that.

You can't fucking think like that dude, do you think Olympic athletes say "YEAH I'LL GET TO THE OLYMPICS BUT I WON'T GET FIRST OH WELL"? No, they fucking go in with the attitude they're going to win gold and be heroes. If they don't do it, then so be it, but at least they went in giving it everything they had. Whether I fucked up in the future doesn't matter, what matters is I stood there and felt some of the biggest regret I've ever felt as she walked out the door.

my bf won't eat me out and it's eating me up inside i know it sounds dumb but he's my first everything and it sounds romantic and intimate and i want to feel it once, i don't even care if he stops halfway if he doesn't like it i just wanna feel it once but he said absolutely no and it's kinda killing me

>Tell her if you want.
Truth is, I don't really. Best case scenario is it's neutral for her and it's not really something I want to admit to because I consider it to be a byproduct of personal failures. I'm mostly trying to gauge if its considered disrespectful or what have you to withhold such information.

I was bragging over text with the girl I like and tried to make her jealous but I just embarrassed myself.
How do I go from here? I feel I fucked it up a bit.

Stop having sex with him