Hi

Hi,

I'm confused and I'm looking for some feedback. I've never punched a person before. I've never been in a fight before. tl;dr she bit my nipple so hard that it bled, and in the split second of pain I reacted by punching her in the face. it wasn't very hard, but I'm in shock. I believe now that I have am an abusive person.

Two nights ago, I was on vacation with the girl. I'm a girl as well. She's got borderline personality disorder, and I have bipolar II. We've both been abused in our childhoods, and we both tend to be difficult people. We bonded over our mutual pain, and how we overcame our trauma. There was a spark between us, and we wanted to be together. We had a horrible day, being accosted by locals trying to sell us stuff, and dealing with social anxiety. We both got very drunk, and it was the first time we began to get physically intimate. I had told her many times that I do not like pain during sex, however she grabbed my nipples and twisted them hard anyway. I ignored the pain, being self-loathing and not wanting to lose her. Then, she bent down and bit down on my nipple so hard that she drew blood. In the moment that I felt the pain, I reflexively hit her with my fist. I've never done that before. I am horrified. Anyone know anything about this? I have learned something horrifying about myself. I immediately bought a plane ticket home, and she followed suit afterwards. I pretended to be okay afterwards, even though I was shaking and in shock inside. When she went back to her home, both she and her boyfriend (open relationship) texted me that I should die. I blocked them on the phone and social media. I never want to see her again, or be in a relationship again anytime soon.

Attached: violence.jpg (1001x600, 71K)

You did absolutely nothing wrong. She knew beforehand you didn't like pain during sex. She's being a bitch. Good on you for blocking them, do not interact with them anymore. Stay strong.

For future reference: Always agree on a safeword beforehand. Always, always, with anyone.

>I'm a girl

LOL, I was about to tell you "Wtf man"

>Both she and her boyfriend texter me to die

Eh, so the boyfriend knows you and her have sexy times and he doesn't give a fuck? or did this girl just told him that you punched her?

Anyway, I don't know... being a man myself I wouldn't get in the middle of two women fighting and tell the girl "go and kill yourself"

Fucking coward, forget about the girl and the guy, bunch of losers.

Yes you are aggressive, but it's in part because you have a psychiatric disorder, so it's not surprising, don't be so hard on yourself.

You are not a shitty person.

OP here
safe word is good advice! She's into BDSM, so the lines got totally blurred.

Yeah, open relationship. They are total cocks, but I'm used to people being like that.

I'm aggressive, though. Now that I know this, I'm gonna warn people who try to date me. I suppose I'm glad I know now.

I wouldn't call someone who acts in self-defense aggressive.

You're not aggressive. The default reaction to being attacked (which you essentially were) in ANY animal is to respond with physical force and get whatever is attacking you away.

You've obviously got some mental issues, but you're not an 'aggressive person.'

My friend told me that, but I wasn't sure about it.

Next time your girlfriend bites your nipple you'll punch her in the face and then tell to yourself that "you're not aggresive, it was self defense"?

Lol, jokes aside, the girl was clearly an asshole because she caused her pain and she explicitly told her she was not into that kind of thing.

Should've definitely pushed her aside, but no need to punch her in the face, that's too much lol.

>Should've definitely pushed her aside, but no need to punch her in the face, that's too much lol.
Nipples were twisted very hard, strikes one and two right there. Bite nipple hard enough to draw blood? Strike three, leading to a reflexive defensive maneuver. I don't see how there's any blame on the OP.

I never wanna be in a situation where my nipple gets chomped on again. I'm hoping that's gonna help my problem, at least. lol.

Uh okay, not blaming anyone, just sayin'. So answer me... would you punch your girlfriend in the face if she bit your nipple?

I'm assuming you're a man BTW

You should've pushed her, but she was an asshole because you told her you were not into that kind of thing.

Both of you are wrong in this situation, but she was the bigger asshole because she proceeded to victimize herself, when she caused all of this in the first place.

She liked it stupid thats why she did it. Whens the last time you did anything not considering the outcome as something youd possibily like or want.

>what is fight or flight

I'd punch a bitch biting my nipple off too.

Checking them dubs.
>So answer me... would you punch your girlfriend in the face if she bit your nipple?
I don't have a history of childhood abuse, I don't have bipolar disorder, I didn't explicitly tell my girlfriend I dislike pain, then get violated twice in the span of a few seconds causing flight or flight to go off due to my abused past. So no, I would not punch my girlfriend.

Allright dude, I'm not trying to be an asshole with you.

I think I understand where you are coming from, but in this case she and the other girl we're having sex and both of them agreed to do it, she was not being raped.

The thing is, the other girl proceeded to go about her BDSM sexual routine while OP explicitly told her she was not into that shit, but this girl didn't give a shit and thought the would love being bitten or something.

OP is not a monster, she reacted to severe pain, in my opinion pushing her aside would've sufficed but whatever.

Then the other girl proceeded to act like an asshole and victimize herself when she caused all of this mess in the first place

Conclusion:

OP acted aggresively... yeah a bit.

The other girl is being a drama queen and selfish idiot.

I wish I had just pushed her aside my dude. I wouldn't be here.

whoa whoa

SHE is the one that abused YOU.
you were defending yourself.

Anyone else want to weigh in on this shit storm?

She should've killed her, why just a punch?

just shoot her with your guns, you're in america, it's self defense