How do I get a loyal man? Or are there any left?

How do I get a loyal man? Or are there any left?

Attached: 1525401885246.png (480x480, 29K)

what do you have to offer?

my boobs and pussy

time to fuk

there aren't any for you, no

>they proxy threaten the unavailability of female holes

Attached: bjcejxl1acpy[1].jpg (520x588, 121K)

Suck his dick
Do anal
Swallow cum
Cook occasionally
Let him hang out with his guy friends

The real question is how loyal are you.

a. be a high quality girl

b. be albe to accurately read and assess your potential partners (this is where most people fuck up)

solid advice

my gf does all of these things and I am gonna marry her

worthless whore! You deserve a quick death after being raped.

^this and how many cocks have you had (sex, bj, handjobs, doing anything with the opposite sex)

found the incels

t. king of incels

lol

i'll tell that to my smokin hot gf when I get into bed tonight

Attached: nzfuzSq.jpg (600x450, 59K)

Thats's all well and good, but as much as we act like it, men arent complete dogs and you aren't going to earn a mans respect or loyalty with boobs and pussy. Otherwise they will just fuck you and leave.

Why lie? I don't see the point
This is an anonymous message board

we had sex 3 times today. That isn't a typical day, but it happened today.

>Why lie? I don't see the point
Exactly.
Calm down now, buddy.

That just means you are one of billions.

Improve and bring more to the table for further discussion.

You mean your new fleshlight, faggot?

Wew lad. Three times a day?! Surprised you get the time to visit adv to insult anonymous women tbph. I'm impressed with your commitment.

she went to bed so I stayed up had a few beers and decided to post on Jow Forums

Proposed to mine, but she doesn't cook, I'm working on it.

lmao did that, he still ain't loyal rip

I guess loyalty is rare in this generation

Maybe if you become something other than just a gash, you might find the loyalty you're looking for.
isn't the only thing men look for, for us to be loyal.
Are you educated?
Do you have a degree in something other than Sociology/SJW class?
Do you have a job?
Have you ever held a job?
What are your interests, other than my dick, money, and loyalty?
Do you want marriage at some point?
Kids at some point?

These are only a fraction of the things we want to know about before be decide to trust, respect, and be loyal t'wards you.

Call us guys dogs, if you want. But a dog is the most loyal animal in the world if you treat it right. Unlike cats.

I treated him right. Loved him more than I love myself. Still a bad dog.

My husband is loyal, BUT he's a lot of work. There are times where I need to tell him exactly what's on my mind so he doesn't take everything for granted.
We were originally friends, but he was so in love with me and actually listened to me unlike other guys. I was not that into him but I knew he was the one who'd never leave me in the dark in difficult times. I'm really happy with him, we matured together and part of that reason was our expectations for our future.

Yes, finding a loyal man is hard, a man who loves you for YOU and not any condition he expects, not for your looks, but for the person you are. I don't know what I will do if my husband dies someday because of him I see people for what they really are, and not everyone is as nice and trustworthy as they seem. I hope you find what you're looking for, it's not easy.

>Loved him more than I love myself.

That's the problem.

The love of self ALWAYS comes first in a relationship, whether we realize it or not.
The love you receive from a person, is merely a reflection of how much you love yourself, and vice versa.

If you don't love yourself, you end up with guys that won't love you back regardless of what you do for them. Because lack of self love and worth will always be reflected in ones actions.

My wife has done things to earn my loyalty, trust, and respect she also loves herself.

Lol being loyal is just being a decent human being. If you don't like the person why mess with them and cheat?

Lmao no it's not. Loyalty is earned just like respect and trust.

Earned? Does that mean you can't be loyal in the beginning bc you haven't 'earned' enough loyalt yet?

Nope. A good person is honest and loyal. You don't wish to be loyal to a person for whatever reason? LEAVE THEM ALONE

I feel like these days in advent of internet and social media loyalty is some fucking crazy made up concept for both sexes.

Like how fucking hard is it to keep dick in your pants / panties on your cunt. If you arent satisfied with your man or woman, just break up.

Problem is when you have children, and now your sweetest girl you ever knew turns out to be lowkey whore and spawn of devil because she got bored or unhappy or some other shit because life isnt now for her magical adventure with chad anymore but filled with responsibilities. And then you lose your kids and have to pay child support for your whore wife, so she can support her addicktion.

My biggest fear in life.
>b-but men get custody too
Yeah in 7%of cases or less

I'm 26, actually single and loyal to the death. So, there is at least one left in the world !

Problem is when the man you gave your best years to has a midlife crisis and decides to pursue younger girls because it's the only thing that makes him feel alive anymore.

You get left in the dust with no career, a bunch of children, a house that isn't yours and that you'll have to leave. The alimony is a joke.

Shitty situations happen. We can all lose.

Loyalty is something that comes with respect.
You cant be loyal to someone but not respect them.
and you cant be respectful to someone and not be loyal.

Either you're loyal to someone or you're not.
You either respect someone or you don't.
There's no in between.
90% of the time if we don't respect you, we ain't gonna be loyal, and we ain't gonna fuck with you in the first place. Period.
And those 10% that do, don't want you for a relationship that's for sure.
This man here tells the truth.

Hypergamy serving you right

If you are with amazing man, that has resources and status and still retained his looks to be able to attract young women, and you have old and used slot C, and nothing else to show
Then you might have aimed little bit too high dont you?

Ironic isnt it

/thread

>women should devote themselves to their man and families
>what a dumb cunt for doing with her life

hmm maybe we just hate women

get someone who couldn't cheat anyway because they don't have any options.

They should devote themselves to families
You got that part right

But you need to have other qualities than only ticking age time bomb thats going to explode in your face once you turn 30.

But thats all women care about right, a good catch, make some children in wedlock, kick back and enjoy the ride on easy mode.

>inb4 someone talks about house wife duties and how hard it is to put laundry and dishes into machine and back out
Get the fuck out

>all
I shouldnt have used this word,
most, there are some career oriented women, but they arent viable marrying partners ever if yoh want family life to begin with.

Ill be living happy life alone for a while, hooking up with chicks that just want to ride cock carousel and once they / i get bored we will part ways, and said girl after repeating the process 10-20 times will find a man to lock down (or not and complain where all the good men went)

Call me names i dont care, shaming tactiques stopped working while ago.