Shaving body

Summer is approaching, and I was wondering what you guys thought of sharing the legs, pubis and armpits.

I don't like hair at all but at the same time I don't want to be a weirdo. So I shaved my pubic and armpit hair off and intend to do the same with my butt and also maybe my legs.

What do you think ? Do girls dig it ?

Attached: aid700155-v4-728px-Get-the-Perfect-Shave-Step-2-Version-2.jpg (728x546, 46K)

I have shaved my dick and balls a few times.
It fucking sucks

Even if you don't get razor burn, it'll grow back in in just a few days, be extremely itchy, and stubbly.

I got waxed once to surprise my gf (my balls got a lot of attention for that one)
It was extremely painful, and my balls hurt for like 2 days after. However, they were super smooth for weeks, and even when the hair grew back in it was soft, never itchy, and never stubbly.

I just trim now, removing hair is too much hassle.

Girls don't dig it. Body hair is seen as a masculine trait while the lack thereof is seen as a feminine trait.

That said do what you want. Some girls like shaved dick but shaving the rest is weird.

But what if you're a wookie?

Not really. Most girls aren’t into hairy chests or armpits - hell, honestly, even if they were, it’s cleaner to shave your pits. Or wax.

That said: OP, unless you’re insanely hairy, you don’t have to shave your arms/legs, no one really notices them, and as far as your pubic area goes, that’s just preference. Keeping it well trimmed but not entirely shaved looks best in my opinion, heavy bushes are too over the top, and keeping hairless down there is a hassle. (But if you want to, shave down there using coconut oil and conditioner! Makes it easier to get a close, smooth shave.)

>it'll be extremely itchy
For me it's the opposite, having pubes under clothes is extremely uncomfortable

I'm gonna agree with this guy.

Don't shave your legs or armpits, that’s just weird.

I'm this guy
and even my gf who loved my shaved balls said she also loves that my face arms and butt are hairy

just trim

You guy buy an ultra small battery powered hair trimmer. Keeps the hair really short, but not to the point of stubble.

speak for yourself, i like my men smooth and silky. if i have to shave, so does the person i fuck

I'll think I'll just keep shaving champ

Would you turn down a guy with unshaved legs even though you could convince him to shave them once you are dating?

nah, it's just a preference i have. i'd be okay dating someone who didn't shave as long as they weren't super particular about me keeping myself smooth 24/7.

OP is Ultra gay

i trim armpits and pubic hair (dick+balls+front/backyard) because they feel really uncomfortable to me, also it gets hot as balls in summer here and pubic hair gets smelly even with daily showers and it's disgusting.

also if my woman shaves her pubic hair to make it more comfortable i dont see why i shouldn't do the same. desu i think it makes sex more enjoyable.

armpits and pubes and butt hair yes. Nobody wants ball sweat, asscrack sweat and to stink

Shaving legs is the gayest thing to do, unless you are doing sports like cycling or stuff.

Personally I don't like it when a guy shaves, it slightly turns me off. Of course it's down to you ultimately. My ex used to shave his chest and pit hair and I never said anything but really wish he didn't.

Anyone having expirience with hair removal creme?

If you're in America never shave your legs unless you are a competitive weight lifter of a swimmer. You'll look like a faggot.
Shaving your arm pits might get you some weird looks from some people or questions but nothing bad. I trim mine because if I don't the hairs will stick out even with my arms down.
Shaving your dick is a preference. But as other anons said going completely bald is nice for about a day and then it sucks when it gets itchy.
Shaving your ass is also bad. Just look up online stories about that if you want. If you aren't in a winter environment don't do it. The worst thing ever is swamp ass. That hair back there keeps airflow possible. Otherwise it's rash and razorbump hell. The same thing can be said for the front actually.

>t. Gay man

no

Knowing how annoying it is do you expect women to do it all the time? Just curious

If you got the body to do it. I had a buddy who shaved his entire body aside from his head. Some chicks dig men like that. There's a lot of fit guys with body hair that chicks dig.

I would avoid it unless you are a male model though.

Woo, arbitrary societal rules!

Fondling your balls for an hour is fine, but fuck you if you shave your legs!