Tinder fuck up?

Did I hardcore ruin it? I mean I didn’t get a response back it’s been a few days, and she’s added pics to her profile. Wow I’m sucha beta pussy.

Attached: 5D77223C-5387-485E-BCF9-A06EA1661D5B.jpg (750x1334, 132K)

Failed shit test.
Complimanting too much in a row, basically pedestaling.
Girl need a challenge, her equal.

This is a joke, right?

you put her on a pedestral while talking to her on a dating app. she must think you are some kind of psycho and i bet she is afraid you will become some kind of stalker once you meet irl. stop being such a pussy and treat women like you would treat men.

>How're we not married

jfc

Attached: 1525091267733.jpg (766x960, 127K)

>Male using the word dreamy
Kys

You just came on too strong. Compliments are fine but if they lose their worth if you dispense them like candy.

Compliment something less physical next time, her smarts, or her interests.

Hahahahaha that’s funny! Nah I literally just suck at text game.

Hshhhhhhh ooooooohh nooooo.
>how're we not married
No, user. Why

waiting days to reply lol. You should have gone for her number within the first 4 texts and have a date planned.

Don't talk about marriage.

Set up a date or move the conversation forward in some way.

Basically, you are saying nothing and doing nothing in this convo. Next time, do better.

this.

How to get laid on Tinder (because that's all it's good for.)
>Have recent pics and brief bio
>Match with qt's
>Either message QT right away or wait 24 hours. Sometimes they message first which makes things easier.
>Send casual opener. The less you think about it the better
>Get positive response
>Chit chat for 2-4 messages max
>Comfort is established
>Ask her out on a date "What do you have going on Friday night? I'm going to this party, you should meet me there"
>Confirm date and time
>Get her number
>don't hit her up till the day of the date
>On the day of the date text her number finally and don't ask if she's still coming just say "Hey I'll see you tonight! - your name"

Just get lots of definite dates and get on good communication with girls who are down for casual dates and always go for at least a kiss at the end of each date. When your skills increase you'll start making out with multiple girls a week and eventually have multiple FWBs you can text for booty calls whenever you want.

bump

Who the fuck calls a girl dreamy? This isn't the 1930s, girls only get off to being called stupid retards these days.

I don fucked up

Stop being insecure in every message you send fucking retard

in case you dont know what I mean im gonna spell it out:

>Points off? :D

basicly youré saying "d-do u still like me? XDDD"

>im alil disgcourgaegcdc cause youre dreamy
>durrr now im sadd u dont like meeeeh or do u??

>lol really ur dreamy
oh my lady by far youre the most beautiful thing ive seen plz marry me hahahaha im totally not emotionally unstable and thinking wya much about this simple tinder encounter you have hundreds of every day

>I don fucked up

Yeah you did. But who gives a shit? There's plenty more women where that one came from

how would you rate yourself out of 10? that makes all the difference

Attached: 1431010662256.jpg (291x280, 45K)

if you are on tinder that's a fuck up to begin with

5/10 max + no social group to show for in a pic

>Taking a girl you haven't spent one minute with yet to a party

Kek

Yep. Now kill yourself.

Appreciate the honesty but seriously, gtfo off Tinder you daft cunt. You're not remotely cut out for it.

>How're we not married
fucking LOL. also she's pretty gross

You could argue he's helping you out. OP makes almost anyone look better.

Dude girls like her literally have guys falling over themselves being idiots because she's hot and you just put yourself in that category. You fucked yourself, she's gone.

Her attractiveness should have no power over you other than your interest in sticking your dick in her, and that should not dominate your mind. Doesn't matter if the woman is going to be a casual date, your wife (ahahaha), or a fwb