Virginity is important to me. I'm American and 23. I can't find them. What do I do?

Virginity is important to me. I'm American and 23. I can't find them. What do I do?

Attached: grG1Oi7kzsPzvHvTcQh35HPOhOg-FcxON45l9v-0UUk.jpg (320x383, 23K)

Get over it or suffer

I would suggest a devout Catholic Church. Not even joking. I cant think of another place that places importance on such things.

If virginity is important to you why are you looking to lose it?

I'm not? I'm looking for a wife

born again christians and such, but lemme tell you, they will make you wait until marriage, and they might not marry you. better buckle up and be her lil bitch

Why is virginity important to you? You can't even know if a girl is a virgin or not. Do you have a reason other than being a bitter kissless virgin NEET from Jow Forums?

You sound like an insecure whiny cunt. Why would any girl remain a virgin and save herself for you?

Don't buy American.

Get some cash, go to a third world country. Grab a sixteen or fifteen year old going through a midlife crisis, get married, don't let her have a job, watch tv, use the Internet, or leave the house unattended.

done

Stop being creepy. I'm serious. Hang out with girls who are likely to be virgins (e.g christians and such) but never ask anyone about this. Just assume the best and live your life. It doesn't really matter, as long as she's not a total hoe, and in that case you would know.

Attached: 1512087351459.jpg (1439x1130, 126K)

Volunteer at the coma ward at the hospital. One of em wakes up every once in awhile and that's your chance to pounce.

Hi roasty

Leave the country, that's about your only bet.

Which countries? Any chance of a white one?

im suffering with you

Attached: everyday i sleep.gif (640x360, 267K)

Georgia

I said white. No but seriously?

not that guy but she should be cautious
I'm a very cautious person, I would never risk an STD, or risk pregnancy with someone I wasn't committed to, and I want someone who's just as cautious

I'm serious. Caucasus are your best bet.

>I want someone Caucasian
>try Georgia
>I said Caucasian
American education.

How about instead of swallowing cheeseburgers you focus on not being an illiterate embarrassment. You won't even know what hit you when the import virgin girl outwits you in court.

why is your ass on fire? are you georgian? you are not white then

georgia is the whitest country on earth you dumbass, it has nothing to do with big gulps or jerry reed

Attached: IMG_3277.jpg (792x363, 83K)

Learn how stupid and meaningless of a standard that is. Move on.

Or you can just live a life in boiling seething hatred over a thing that in your subjective opinion is immoral and actually spend your one life that way.

Choice is yours.

Raised Catholic fag here. Correct. The religion demands purity and Chastity and the congregation puts on a devout and knowing face

But much like the shocking revelations of Kinsey's studies on sexual behaviour in America in the 1950s, turns out everyone's lying about what angels they are.

Only actual idiots think this is at all a commonly shared value. Most people who say they're like this do it because they think they're supposed to and don't want to be judged.

Same applies to Catholic mang.

>i have unrealistic expectations
>reality should bend itself to my expectations
>what do

literally you, dipshit

>Trusting Kinesy's shit

A girl isn't supposed to wait for me, or for any other specific individual. This is just an outgrowth of modern amoral narcissism, where everything is about "me me me".
A girl, and any guy, for that matter, does not wait for a specific person, she waits for the concept of marriage, and she has full right to choose who she wishes to get married to.
But as part of that marriage, the partners give themselves to each other, which includes virginity.

The difference lies in social acceptance, and regardless things were still far better in the past with regards to family than they are now. And in the 50s, mind you, (((Hollywood))) and the media machine had already been at full throttle in pumping out degenerate content. Playboy was founded in the 50s.

Be ready for a 'virgin' with a wrecked butt-hole.

Op, you got some problems. This is serious advice from an older fuck that has been through the same thing.

I used to be just like you. Raised Christian, obsessed with purity, searching for a pure virgin girl to marry. I lived like this for years. In my late 20s I was at a friend's party and very drunk. We had gone to high school together but I didn't really know him. I was drunk and we got to talking. To make a long story short I sucked his dick and then fucked him in the ass.

It all clicked the moment i came. Why was i searching for a virgin pure when what i really wanted was staring me in the face all along? A man's booty hole is the purest place you can rest your dick.

We have been married for about 2 years now. Unfortunately we have both cheated multiple times but we love each other more each day.

In short, go suck a dick and see if you still thirst for virgin pussy.

OOHHH NO NO NO

I DATED TWO 'DEVOUT CHRISTIAN GIRLS,' ONE OF WHICH, HER PARENTS WERE THE PASTORS OF THE CHURCH

biggest sluts ever

If you're not already, be successful. I know a lot of pretty white girls that are kissless virgins but they are saving themselves for a man that can support them and their future child without them having to work. If you dont have the money, they dont want your cummie

Attached: 1522987646156.jpg (1200x675, 103K)

So they are essentially prostitutes with a right to be frigid and nag you all day? Sounds like an amazing deal.

This is a bad idea. Anyone that is looking for money will never be able to connect to you on a personal level. They will always see you as an other, a non human.

They thrive off retards like op and that hitler freak. Those also only see their grotesque concept of “purity“, and dont care about the person herself at all. Like to like and so on

Become a muslim.

this

> Those also only see their grotesque concept of “purity“, and dont care about the person herself at all.
>t. retard
I do care very much about the person, and I've expounded the subject several times previously. Actually, it relates very well to and the (correct) sentiment of the girls he's referencing.

So, once again:

There is a difference between having conditions and expectations, and being obsessed. This is why healthy and beneficial sentiments--like expecting chastity in a girl (men should wait, too) or financial stability in a man--are separate from being either a possessive creep or a gold-digger. If you want a girl BECAUSE she is a virgin, then you are a creep and a waste of oxygen, just as gold-diggers who want a man for his wallet. But it is a perfectly reasonable expectation to expect your partner to save herself (not for you per se, but for the ideal of marriage you ostensibly share), or to have his finances in order, as a condition for your commitment.

I would never get married to a bitch who also happened to be a virgin. Yes, she's waiting, so I can't fault her on that, but still, I don't want a relationship. And need I remind you, that without sex, the ONLY thing keeping you interested while dating a girl is who she is as a person? Meanwhile, degenerates like you almost invariably bail on a girl who is waiting, because you don't get to use her body.

This is the single worst reply I've seen all week. Do not take the gay route just because you can't get a woman and don't cheat on your partners.

I strongly advise you to findvsomething to do besides trolling on here if you want any partner at all

Another perfectly reasonable expectation to have of a partner is some degree of social confidence, as well as not being an abrasive sperg. Unfortunately, I don't have that going for me, and it's not like I live in a bastion of morality anyway, so nothing lost.

I'll stick to posting here. I'm not a troll.

your post makes perfect sense. The other guys are just trolls or are incapable of applying nuance to an idea.