What the fuck am i?

I am seriously looking for a good advice/insight about me. Please help me if you can.
I am a straight male and have always been only interested in the opposite sex. Been 19 years since i am alive and never have i ever had any romantic or such feelings for any guy.
but last year when i entered college i met a new friend, we got along fine and hell i find him cute AF.
I dont want to do lewd stuff with him, no dicks involved but i really find him cute. The things he do, the way he speaks, the way he smiles, the way he act after fuckin something up, the way he aplogize for little things, i find a lot of things so cute about him. So cute that sometimes i find myself starting at his lips and wondering how would it feel to kiss them before snapping back to reality and realizing wtf! I am not gay.
Since meeting him, ive been noticing strange things about boys and i find a lot of boys "cute" for doing certain things.

I am still only interested in females sexually but idk what's happening lately.
Please tell me wtf is happening.
What the fuck am i?

Attached: 1224jki24.jpg (600x488, 46K)

OP here
more like, can anyone tell me if they've been through the same? What is this leading to? What is happening to me?
Am i undergoing some strange sexual changes?
I am 19, isnt it too late for these changes to come out now?

No, you're not gay. You can like other people for any reason or no reason. It just happens. You can be friends with him if you want, just don't be a weirdo about it is all.

You can be bi/pan if u want

Tu es joto

Don't listen to this user. LGBT is a fucking cult and you will regret involving yourself with them.

Well sounds like your atleast bi

Go figure op is a faggot

of course man! I am very normal around him, he is a very good friend of mine.
The thing is, all this is no more localized to him, i've started to find certain things that boys do "cute". Nothing sexual, just cute.
Maybe sometimes i feel like kissing them but its rare. Really rare.

1. You're confused. Therefore your decision-making sucks right now. Do not act on your confusion.

2. A person is stimulating confusion in you. Cut off all contact with the source of your confusion.

3. I suspect your college is some kind of SJW fag factory where being a regular dude carries some fucking stigma. Get out of there.

You're a dude. You got a dick. Dick is made for smashing puss. Wasting your time and energy thinking about kissing dudes is not a good use of your time. In three more years at your faggot factory you could be a fag. In six months at a train school, with dudes that are not confused, you could graduate, get a good paying career, and smash puss in your spare time. Among the two alternatives, this is an easy decision.

Lmao did someone get rubbed the wrong way by the fag spirits?

Yes but different. Really manly, well developed, attractive men started drawing my attention more at around the time I got more serious with training (thanks Jow Forums). I started finding certain things about men attractive. But not in that primal lust inducing kind of way that I feel towards women I find attractive. I see that stuff happening and being discussed on Jow Forums a lot. It's a weird kind of attraction. I still fap solely to women because men don't get me hard at all. I don't know what it is but it seems to be rather normal

I find the term "straight male" offensive. That's a label created by fags to normalize faggotry. As if some alternative to "straight male" is normal. You got regular dudes and you got perverts. Not cis-male or cis-gendered or straight male or fag butthole virgin or faggotously disadvantaged or any other shit. Regular dude.

Guys like cute shit, that's normal, even if guys don't talk about what they find cute with other guys. Whatever is cute to you is different from others. Some people think snakes are cute, you might like the way someone sneezes. Who knows man. It could even be a phase. Just don't do something weird, that's all you need to worry about.

makes me feel kinda better, same, men dont get me hard, never... for all, thinking about sexuality involving men and dicks grosses me out.

I feel like i should pay less attention to all this. Maybe discarding this as random thought rather than dwelling deep into it is a better thing do, not that this happens very frequently.

10q anons.

"straight male" was the best way to emphasize the fact that i am not / dont want to be a fag.

Aka normal. Gay mafia has been trying to alter the lexicon to appear normal when its less than 1% of people. Just seems like theres more since its "cool" to say you are lgbt now. Like said.

Glad I helped. I find that I'm drawn to attractive people and being attractive isn't a women's only thing. The attraction just plays out different

No biggie, who gives a fuck.

If you want to slip it in, slip it in. I smash both dudes and girls, but my taste in guys is super specific. Only attracted to smaller/cutesy feminine "guys".
Where as any woman average or above will get me hard instantly, and I don't have much of a preference. There is no reason to confuse yourself further or invest time worrying. You like what you like, it doesn't matter.

Sounds like you're a 1 on the Kinsey Scale. Don't over think this. Just because you find 1 guy attractive doesn't mean that overpowers every female you've jerked over, and doesn't mean you're suddenly going to be attracted to males that you previously were not attracted to.

Attached: kinsey scale.jpg (888x324, 67K)

>overpowers every female you've jerked over,
This is Jow Forums

clearly it does overpower it.
This time next year, OP will be asking for advice on how to become a better trap

>clearly it does overpower it.
throw some of your wisdom here please

You're probably bisexual user, don't sweat it, just live your life no matter what your sexual orientation is and have fun.

The Incels are right

Blacks = chimps

and anyone with an IQ under 145 should kill themselves

so much wisdom it hurts

Attached: wisdom.jpg (297x170, 13K)