What languages should I, as a native English speaker, learn?

Attached: 1542338832915.png (2753x1400, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L._L._Zamenhof
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanskrit
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I learned Samoan, it was pretty fun and its not hard to learn.

Ou te 'ino'ino pālagi

Attached: 1525062777819.gif (300x300, 172K)

Either German or Dutch or French or Portuguese, depends on your life objectives. btw if you learn Portuguese you can also understand pretty much everything written in Spanish and learn it like in 1 month, but you can't do that the other way around, knowing Spanish won't allow you to understand Portuguese.

Attached: yeah.gif (540x526, 1.95M)

C#

>btw if you learn Portuguese you can also understand pretty much everything written in Spanish and learn it like in 1 month, but you can't do that the other way around, knowing Spanish won't allow you to understand Portuguese.
How does that work? That doesn't sound right at all.

American English = study hebrew
British English = study arabic

Esperanto

Yidd detected.

Unironically sanskrit

both are latin languages, works kinda the same way if you know spanish it's kinda easy to learn italian, doesn't work the other way around

>Knowing Spanish won’t let you understand Portuguese
Literally 5 days on duolingo and vos é um fagguete grande

Spanish. Spanish spanish.

Fine don't join the dozens of speakers of the international language community.

chinese easy-peasy

topkek

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L._L._Zamenhof

>was a Polish-Jewish ophthalmologist and the creator of Esperanto
>In 1879 Zamenhof wrote the first grammar of the Yiddish language, which he published in part years later in the Yiddish magazine
>"I am profoundly convinced that every nationalism offers humanity only the greatest unhappiness ... It is true that the nationalism of oppressed peoples – as a natural self-defensive reaction – is much more excusable than the nationalism of peoples who oppress; but, if the nationalism of the strong is ignoble, the nationalism of the weak is imprudent; both give birth to and support each other ..."

Yes it does work the other way around.

Idk man, that's what all people who speak Spanish say, I think it's because our language is more related to the original vulgar latin (the latin spoken by the population at the time) from which it originates, and Spanish probably deviated too much to be able to still understand us, but for us it is easy to understand them.

Arabic
The future language of the EU

Español hombre

its gonna come in handy when the caravans flood your muttland country ese

Attached: 1510526819479.png (1124x598, 202K)

not saying it is impossible, but it's harder for the italians due to the way they build sentences
also, if you know spanish AND portuguese you can learn the rest of the latin languages on ez mode

Esperanto is Jewish retarded artificial language crap.

If you want to learn a real auxiliary language learn Interlingua.

Portuguese has fancy shmanchy sounds in it that spanish speakers who aren't regularly exposed the language aren't used to.

>anglo
>able to learn foreign language
pick one

Hey how easy is it for a Finn to learn Estonian?

Sanskrit

But it's too dumb for most amerimutts to understand

Portuguese has too many sounds that simply do not occur in spanish.
For example portuguese has 7 non nasal vowel sounds + 5 nasal vowel sounds.
Spanish has the 5 sounds corresponding each vowel (a,e,i,o,u). This makes it a lot easier for portuguese speakers and a lot harder for spanish speakers

seriously speaking, python

Nothing. You'll never learn them anyway.

Attached: 1543271250465.png (396x378, 80K)

Attached: 1460623005667.png (1127x685, 37K)

prolly spanish, it's the one you're more likely to encounter, and should help you dip into portuguese and italian
really though we need more info on where you live and what you plan to do with said language

is it just me or does that nose look a bit too jewish for the ratios here?

Attached: 1538069518484.jpg (960x960, 81K)

If you do not have any particular reason to learn a language learn French or Dutch for both is easy for native English speakers. Or learn Chinese, I'd say it's not hard at all, may takes some time to learn the written language, is possibly good for business in the future and high chic factor.

estonian is just spurdofied finnish
I'm more curious what learning hungarian is like for finns

>Québec
>barbarism
>one of the three provinces in Canada not cucked to death

The other two are Alberta and Saskatchewan by the way.

Attached: 562[1].png (1597x1600, 532K)

yes, learn a totally alien language so you can only communicate with pajeets, seems useful

something that will enable you to converse with those from emerging economies, think BRICS group:

>Brazil - Portuguese
>Russia - Russian
>India - Hindi
>China - Mandarin

Manderin

>learning Chinese

Post it.

Kek

>learn Chinese
why do you hate OP so much?

Attached: DO NOT LEARN MANDARIN.png (1400x5552, 946K)

Not many pajeets know it too. It's one of the ancient Indian languages and was the foundation of modern civilisation

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanskrit

This, never learn Chinese

I want to own a business so the languages I should be learning should be best for the business world. But I will not learn Chinese since I hate chinks with an undying passion. Also, I'm not going to learn a language just based on my location, the use of Spanish is over exaggerated here on Jow Forums. You have to learn English if you want to get far in this country and in the world

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-02 Languages of the United States - Wikipedia.png (370x438, 36K)

Afrikaans.

Attached: 1543498593973.png (400x381, 108K)

I learned German in order to read Heidegger, Schopenhauer, Kant etc

can you guys understand each other, and if so, to what extent?

NOnE

Reminder

Attached: nordcucks about d&c.png (1684x934, 900K)

>learning dead poo language

he'd be better off learning old irish

Yes they are interintelligible, Afrikaans is basically Dutch simplified.

The trouble with French is the accent, and of course the fucking frogs refuse to learn English so fuck them

Why India is not red?

Kek, interlingua was the language made by the Jews and Marxists that tried to remove gender from esperanto and "equally represent non-european languages."

I always wanted to know what women are chirping about. If I had free time, I'd learn "femalenglish".

If that's true then fuck Interlingua, where's your source?

You really think "people" that swim in a river full of shit and dead bodies are "civilized"?

bullshit.

this

not a superpower yet

Have you ever been in a Slavic thread? That pic is not accurate at all

98% of that written gibberish, but it's different when they speak. Vice versa they don't understand as much because their language is simplified like any nigger language.

hebrew

Attached: s02.jpg (425x558, 83K)

>t.

Attached: russia slavs subhuman.jpg (775x941, 117K)

I only have personal experience from a language forum, whenever people were discussing Esperanto, the usual suspects came out the woodwork to promote Interlingua. Because Esperanto has "toxic gender nouns"

Then i read up on some of it's origins of wikipedia. It's a split off from Esperanto by these people.

By that same graph you posted spanish is the second biggest by a wide margin, so still more likely to encounter on the US
English should be good enough for business on europe, but learning blue banana languages should be helpful
German will hit most of the banana, then dutch, french and italian
Alternatively,

Attached: 663px-Blue_Banana.svg[1].png (663x578, 151K)

can confirm

USA? Spanish. Know your enemy.
Canada? French, so you won't be a second-class citizen in your own country.
Britain? I don't know.

french and arabic

Attached: 1543244868951.jpg (319x409, 69K)

Attached: Guess who.jpg (454x340, 88K)

Plus interlingua has 1,500 users vs esperanto's 2-10 million so it's a no brained.

Very easy. All you basically need to learn is vocabulary.

You can replace with literally any other imperial european power and it would still be accurate

Hungary is quite distant from Finnish. Only advantage we really get is that it has the same sentence structure.

>pole

Attached: Poland YES.jpg (2665x1490, 968K)

pathetic, it seems you are an american, given how you assumed I am russian

Yeah fuck auxiliary then, I just liked the idea of Interlingua becasue I can understand it, I guess I won't talk to people about this language anymore.

Also, do you like Estonian people? Why do they LARP as Nordic even though they have more relations with Germany in terms of history and culture?

You are right as always leaf.

Attached: CBb29aR.jpg (1024x566, 50K)

Same race, at least half anyway

fuck off

Python to start.

Yes you hear Spanish here, but you're not going to need it for the US. I don't mind learning Castilian Spanish so at least I'd be speaking the original and not the mongrel version. Otherwise good graph.

Pooland btofed

>morr*can flag in the background

Attached: 1543414244040.png (281x355, 55K)

>India
Oh, I thought this map considers civilized nation as ones who has native English speakers and India has the most native English speakers worldwide. US of A born to be second.

learn French or Spanish or Portuguese.

By the way. What's the problem with Esperanto?
I understand that it was made a Jew, but since most Jews and Marxists dislike it nowadays and the community is pretty resistant against subversion currently I don't really see the problem with it.
Also it only uses European languages as a base and didn't cuck in any way.

They're the only ones who said it publicly, besides, darija is a fascinating mess of a language

Chinese, it's the next super power.

Finnish or Estonian

Barbariet är inte det enda ursvenska men det finns där, det har du rätt i OP. Och vi ska väcka upp det igen, du ska få se på ett ursvensk barbari. Värre än vad som någonsin skådats på denna planet.

Attached: Ddkx_3VWsAAOszv.jpg (660x468, 42K)

Literally true. USA expired so the kikes are replacing the MCmutts Appleslaves with the pissskin bugslaves.

None you cuck faggot. English is supreme and must remain this way. You should be doing the opposite. You should be telling foreigners to speak nothing but English or die.

Yeah go learn a language no one speak

Keep crying frog eater that your language is not the standard like english

Attached: nordcuck vs true master race.png (2516x1136, 186K)

though, it is funny that Lingua FRANCA is not French but English

darija is to arabic as australian accent is to english